𝙁𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙏, 𝖢𝗈𝗋𝖻𝗒...

By -outerspvce

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙ "So the whole time you were just Faking It?" "I'm sorry" Sydney is just a normal girl w... More

00: 𝙁𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙩
00: 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩
01: 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙
02: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣
03: "𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙃𝙞𝙢"
04: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧
05: 𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢?!
07: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
08: 𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮
09: 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩
10: 𝙃𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄
11: 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨
12: 𝘼 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚
13: 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙕𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙣
14: 𝙄𝙩 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙
00: 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩

06: 𝘼 𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙔𝙚𝙨

283 32 1
By -outerspvce

Our lips almost touched...

*flashlights*

I immediately stood up as soon as I noticed paparazzi standing all around us, taking pictures.

Corbyn's POV

I knew it wouldn't stay like this forever, It was perfect even though at the beginning she was acting a little bit strange. It was still perfect, she was perfect. 

I never knew I would find a girl like her after I broke up with Jessica because I know she has been spreading lies about me that aren't even true and even if she didn't spread those lies, most girls only just want me because i'm famous and for my money. I didn't see what was going on around me because in this moment it was only her and me.

Until she backed away and I noticed all the paparazzi that was surrounding us and taking pictures, to get their next big article. Soon I stood up and so did she and honestly I knew that this would happen. I love being a singer but sometimes it can really get annoying to get followed everywhere and having no privacy anymore.

Sydney's POV

I looked around us, to see how we could possibly get out of here. Not a long time after I took his hand and started running to the car as fast as i could. 

"Calm down" He said while struggling to breathe because of how fast I was running. 

"Get in de car" I said as I opened the door for him to get in. Soon I walked over to the other side of the car, opened the door and also got in. I sat down on the drivers seat and he in the other seat that was next to it. 

"What are you doing? This is my car you know" He tried to say to me, but I didn't listen and just did my own thing. 

"Give me your keys" I said as I held out my right hand for him to give me the keys. 

"WHAT NO" He said.

"You really want them to follow us again?" I asked him.

At first he doubted it a little but when he saw the paparazzi coming closer to us again he took the car keys out of his pocket and soon gave me the keys. 

"Thanks" I said as I started the engine and soon sped off to the main road. 

A half hour later I stopped driving and parked the car somewhere behind a building that was probably not in use anymore. 

"I think we lost them" I said and let out a sigh.

"How could we not? You were driving like crazy" He said freaking out. 

"Sheesh calm down, it wasn't that bad"

"IT WASN'T THAT BAD?! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE FOR GOD'S SAKE"

"Now you're overreacting" I said as I looked at him. 

"There's no way that I'll ever let you drive my baby again"

"You could've hurt her" He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

Soon I looked back forward and looked around to see if there was anything here. 

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I asked. 

"I don't know" He said as he looked out of the window and shrugged his shoulders. 

"It's dark outside, i'm for sure not gonna drive right now" 

"Me neither I don't even know where we are" He said giving me that look to let me know that it was all my fault.

"I'm sorry okay" I said looking down. 

He took my hand and soon I looked up to face him. 

"It's fine" He said as he smiled at me. 

I smiled back. 

"I guess we'll just sleep in the car tonight then" he suggested. 

"How?" I asked and gave him a confused look. 

"The backseat is more comfortable so we can just sleep in there" He said and I nodded.

Soon we got out of the car and made our way into the backseat. As we got in he sat down with head leaning against the window. 

"And where can I sit?" I asked.

"You can just lay down on my lap" He answered and so I did.

-

The next morning I woke up, not remembering where I was at first but then it hit me again that I was in Corbyn's car after the paparazzi thing happened yesterday. I sat up and looked around to see where Corbyn was. As I did and looked outside the window, I saw him changing shirts outside of the car.

I quickly got down again but too late since he already saw me and immediately after came back to the car as sson as he did. 

"What were you doing?" He asked as he opened the door and leaned against it. 

"Nothing, what are you talking about?" I asked him. 

"Sure..." He answered but I knew by the look on his face that he didn't believe me. 

Soon he stopped leaning against the car so I could get out. I got out of the backseat and closed the door behind me. After that made my way over to the front seat again and opened the door to get in.

"Anyways, can you drive me to school" I said as I sat back down. 

"School? Who said something about school?"

"I did and I'm almost late again" I said pointing out the word again. 

Soon he walked over to the other side of the car and opened the door so he could also get in. 

"Well you're not gonna be late today because you're not going" He said as he smirked at me and got in the car. 

I looked at him. 

"So now you're asking me to skip school too?" I asked because I thought he was joking. 

"Basically yes" He said, not caring much.

"Oh no, that won't happen" 

I crossed my arms.

"Well, I don't think you have much of a choice" He said and started the engine. 

"Hey, this is kidnapping" I yelled but he didn't listen and just started driving away.

-

I knew that this wasn't right but I actually still had a really fun time with him. Or should I say the best time I've actually ever had, we went to the beach and a lot of other places too. Before I met him my life was actually pretty boring, Just a normal girl with a basic life technically. 

Going to school, making homework, going home again, making a video for my youtube channel now and then and hang out with my best friend. That's pretty basic huh? Well now it isn't anymore and that's all because of one big lie. A big lie that can hurt people...

"Do you want me to bring you home?" Corbyn asked as we were only a few streets away from my house now. 

I quickly stopped daydreaming. 

"I mean It's pretty late" 

I looked at Corbyn. 

"Actually you can drop me off here" I said. 

"Oh, are you sure?" He asked. 

'Yes, i'm sure' I answered and soon he parked the car. 

Adter that I opened the door and right when I was about to get out he took my hand. 

"I had a fun time" He said. 

I smiled at him. 

"Me too" I said and not a long time after he let go of my hand and I got out of the car. 

I closed the door behind me and soon I saw him driving away until he was nowhere to be seen anymore. When I was about to walk away a familiar voice stopped me. 

"We need to talk" I heard the person say. 

Immediately I turned around and saw Jessica standing in front of me. 

"Jessica? Where have you been?" I asked. 

"I got busy with some stuff but that's besides the point" 

"i've seen you were in the newspaper" She said as she gave me a newspaper. 

I took the newspaper that she gave me and read what it said. 

"Corbyn Besson's new girlfriend?" I read. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I tried to say but she already cut me off. 

"Good job" she said. 

'Wait what?!.'

"I knew you would be the right person to do this" She said and gave me a hug.

Not a long time later she let go of me again and walked back towards her car and got in. Soon I saw her driving away, leaving a really confused me behind. 

"good job?" I said to myself, still being confused as hell. 

I didn't expect this, I didn't expect all of this to happen. How could my life become such a big mess? You know what, I already know. Because of a simple 'yes.'

...

Words: 1482

Whoop! this is the longest chapter i've written from all the ones I wrote but anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote! (for this longer chapter) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 82 31
"We were just friends, but then, you turned out to be the love of my life." A Corbyn Besson fanfic. Completed.
13.1K 645 28
y̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶j̶a̶c̶h̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶ *** "Don't let Ava be a professional ballerina." "What?" "Don't let her be a ballerina for a liv...
1.3M 21.9K 200
When Julia's dad goes on tour with why Don't We she is stuck with them for 5 months now will she survive Going through major editing to make sense. F...
269K 4.2K 41
Hi... My name is Madison, I'm 17 years old and this is my life...more like.. how I escaped from my violent ex boyfriend and how I found the real love...