Arranged Marriage [ jimin ff...

By pragai

"Are you oky? " " yes...I am " but I am not. " why are you scared of me ? " ........ A girl who scared of bo... More

Introduction
what should i do?
They are coming over here!!
Wedding
Cherish Her
ICELANDDD!!???
I Love You
You are Mine Now
Just because of you
Joining University!?
First Day : 1
First Day : 2
Anything For You My Love
Didn't Expect
Why Its Had To Be You?
Not Update!!
Having Nightmares again!
I will let you go... i will leave you!
I am Sorry Jimin
Mother Warmth
You Are Pregnant
Lets Go on DATE.
END
Epilogue
not update
Happy New Year 2020!!
Not Update
IMPORTANT!!!
New Book!!

First Meeting

11.7K 411 69
By pragai

I wake up feeling tired. I didn't sleep last night properly because of my dad.

Flashback-
Knock knock, my dad open the door of my room to check up on me.
Oh dear you didn't sleep yet- my dad said to me.
I change my position into sitting.
I can't able to sleep-i said to dad.
You are thinking something?- my dad asked me.
I stayed slient.
I knew it.....tell me what is bothering you huh?- dad asked me while caressing my hand.
Its nothing dad.....just-
Just what dear?-
Dad isn't it to early for wedding?-i tell my dad.
I dont think so.....noo- dad said with a wide smile.
Ahhh daddd~~ - I whined.
Dear its not early for wedding and I know you are not worried about wedding you are worried about jimin.
Am I right?- dad asked me.
He is saying truth I am scared. I stayed stilent.
Hmmm so I am right. Dont worry dear he is a nice boy he didn't hurt you like him and I know you are scared of boys but dear you have to move forward in your life. You can't just stay at one point. Yoh have to get married if not now but you have you in future so dont scared of him.
You know honey in married life what is the most important thing is....its love, trust and honesty. If you were honest with him he will respect you...he will respect your decisions.
And about these two trouble child I can handel them. You dont have to worry. Just forget about that boy and start your life with jimin.
Maybe god gives you second chance so you can be happy again. Trust me he will cherish you dear and he will be your happiness. And if he say something that triggered you tell me I will sue him. Oky?- dad said to me.
I listen his all the things. I think my father is right....I can't stay at one point and always bee scared of boys.
But its hard to trust jimin. I didn't even know him. I hope everything will be fine.
Dad pecked my forehead and go to his room.

present -
I shrugged all the thought and start to get ready for work.
I do my long hair in messy bun. I didn't do makeup just do light red shade of lipstick.
I dont want to see anybody so I leave a note that I am leaving early and can't drop them school.
I get in my car and head off.

The dress she wear.
Time skip
Jimin pov.
I was sitting in my office doing work.
Ding
I saw the message that was send by my mom.
I started to read.
Dear leave office early. You have to go shopping with y/n for wedding.
And behave properly with her and dont forget my words that I tell you last night. And pick a nice ring for both of you and after finishing drop her home safely.
I sighed by reading the mom message .
Yeah my mom explain me about y/n
That she is a nice girl. She is not like every girl that want money. She said she is different. Ahhhh what should I doooo....its soo complicated.
I send her message oky.
Ohhh wait I dont have no. Of y/n.
Ahhhh.....what should I do...oh wait her dad.
I called her dad tell him about the whole thing then I asked him her number.
After getting no. I message y/n.

Y/n POV
I was working and also talking with Era when suddenly the message popped out.
I get my phone from my pocket and saw a message from unknown number.

On message
Unknown

Ahh hey meet me at_______ this place.
Y/n
Ahh sorry but may I know who are you?
Unknown
Ahh sorry...umm I am jimin.
Y/n
Bur why we need to meet up?
Jimin
For wedding shopping. Now Dont waste my time and meet me at this_____ shop.
End.

How rude he is. Here I am already nervous and he is already talking rude. Ahhh what it is goddd.
I fix myself and get out from the cafe and get in my car and drove off.
TIME SKIP-
I reached at the shop that he tell me.
I enter inside and I was feeling lil bit happy because there were not so many people in the shop but I was still nervous because I and not used to it.
I saw at the left and there the man sitting on couch comfortably.
When he notice me he stand up and start coming toward me.
He didn't said nothing just stared and moved furthure to the counter.
Excuse me can I see the best assistant that have a best ideas of fashion- he said to the lady that were sitting while doing her some work but also listening.
Ahh yeah. Of course you can see wait I call her- she said to him. Then she dial a number and start talking.
Sir she will be here in 5 mins- she said. He nodded at her.
After 5 minutes
Th girl come. She is soo beautifull. She have one pony which was not long but also not that small. She was wearing black pencial skirt that were so short and white full sleeve shirt.
Hello sir and mam. How may I help you- she said while bowing.
I want a best bride grown for her. Make sure the gown is so beautiful- he said to her.
Oky sir. I am sure you will like it- she said and signaling me to follow her.
I didn't said nothing and I also dont want to and just follow her.
She showed me many design but one is attractive that catch my eyes.
It was white with golden design in lower middle that were looking preety and also on the back. It was simple and also not that reliving just shoulder cut.
I like that- I tell the girl.
You really have great choice. It is a new piece that just come like 2days ago- she said to me while smiling warmly.
So you want it- she asked.
I nodded at her.
She pack that dress and take to the counter. Jimin payed the bill and we drove off. He decide to go restaurant and I have to follow him.
I really dont want to go. There were maybe a lott of people. Thinking about that I already getting nervous.
Oh my god please save meee.

At Restaurant
I was sitting on table and jimin was in restroom. I was right some people are staring at me and I am getting uncomfortable. I just hope I didn't got panick attack. To prevent them I lean my head down on table and place my head on my arms.

JIMIN POV-
I wash my hands and start walking to my table.
I saw y/n was sitting on seat while leaning her head down on her arms on table. Aishhh this girl is really weird.
I go and take my seat that were in front of her. She didn't notice me. I flick her head and she quickly sit straight while getting scared.
Sorry- she said.
Are you really that tired that you cant wait till to reach home huh?- I say in a mocking way to her.
N-no its n-not like that- she said while looking down.
I stare at her.
Her long hair that reach till her butt.
Her blue preety eyes that were looking like a pure innocent angle.
She wearing a very simple outfit that does not revel skin.
She is beautifull....wait. Ahhh just shut up jimin. She was also like that girls that just want money and handsome boys like me.
Sooo tell me about yourself- I said to and she quickly look into my eyes.
I h-have nothing to say about me. There is nothing interesting about me. But yeah if you want to ask anything about me I will tell you h-honestly- she said to.
Wooahh. Okkkyyy so let me ask. Ummm....... What are you doing in your life?- I asked her.
I am running my own c-cafe- she said while getting nervous.
I dont know why she is nervous.
What your age?- I again ask her.
18- she said.
I nodded. Then why cafe? Shouldn't you be in university?- I asked her.
That time financial condition is not good so I leave my studies for my younger brother and sister but now it not that bad- she tell me.
Ahh so you leave itt- I said and she nodded.
I dont know why but I am feeling very soft toward her after she tell me that she leave her studies for her siblings.
But I cant trust her.
Sooo Are you virgin?- I asked her. Listening my question she get uncomfortable and scared.
Tell me honestly because I hate liars- I said to her in a cold way. She nodded.
N-no. I am not- she said while looking down.
I knew it. You know you all the girls are same.... Just want money and handsome faces right? You are like all the girl like sluts. And look acting innocent. Hey slut why dont you stop acting- I said to her in a sarcastic way.
After saying the waiter come while taking our orders.

Y/N POVE-

When I hear that he said slut to me...I am get more uncomfortable.
Anxiety was getting me and feel like panic attack.
I don't expect him to say those words even I am used to them but hearing from the boy who I am getting married got me more hurt.
Before my state got more worse I said to him,
U-umm..ex-c-cuss m-me- but when I stand up the juice that were on plate that was holding by waiter fall on him.
I got even more panick.
I quickly got the tissue paper and start wiping his shirt while kept saying sorry sorry and I feel my tears that were on verge.
I am sorry...I am really so-or-ry. I am soryyyy. Please dont hurt me...I am sorry- I kept saying these to him and he was preventing me from doing it.
I quicly grab my bag and run out the the restaurant running wobblingly.
I got in a park that were not that far and fall on the ground and my tears come out. I cant help it feeling disgusting again... Feeling scared again.
My whole body was shivering and shaking and the words kept coming from my mouth but the tears didn't stop.

I hope you all like it and thanks for wasting your time on reading this.
I am sorry about my grammer mistake.
I will do my best in next chapter and I hope you all like it.
THANK YOU AGAIN GUYSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 246K 56
"I'll marry you when I grow up." The little Prince chimes as he steadies himself to walk on top of an old abandoned log. "You can't. A Prince should...
1.5K 85 25
* *     ⊹ ˚ .   . "Isn't it odd?" she spoke her thoughts out loud. "What exactly?" he asked back, slightly interested of what is going on in he...
140K 7K 32
"You're a coward, Namjoon. If she is the person you love, then go to her. Tell her you love her, hold her like she's your world." "Y/N," he said, try...
823 59 20
"I love you, I've been chasing you since we were childrens please say yes to me" "Look y/n I only take you as my friend... Nothing else" "I'm asking...