Change Me (BoyxBoy)

By AliJarNightmare

Ethan is just a regular guy with a regular life except the fact that he is a direct descendant of one of the... More

CM: Chapter One
CM: Chapter Two
CM: Chapter Three
CM: Chapter Four
CM: Chapter Six
CM:Chapter Seven
CM: Chapter Eight
CM: Chapter Nine
CM: Chapter Ten
CM: CHAPTER 11
CM: Chapter 12
CM: Chapter Thirteen
CM:Chapter 14

CM: Chapter Five

835 34 6
By AliJarNightmare

<---A/N-- WARNING BoyxBOY action!!!!So if you are here then you wanted to see this.. it my first attempt at something like this so bear with me.. I've read a lot of boyxboys so I'm comfortable with it.. just hope I can brings the emotions across to you guys.. pleasant reading ;) I decided not to make it private last minute got an idea so lol--XxAliJarxX-->

--Zack--

        I woke to the sound of  faint heavy breathing. Or maybe I was just dreaming I thought. After a while I finally realized what was happening.

        I had some how found myself above Ethan, looking into his adorable face as he squirmed in what seemed to be pleasure as I slowly kissed his bare chest.

        Somehow in the back of my mind something told me I wasn't dreaming but I still allowed myself to continue because there was no way on earth this could be happening for real.

        I ran my fingers against his cool, flawlessly toned chest, feeling every curve and every flex of his muscles beneath the tips of my fingers. I moved as slowly as I could trying to savour every single second that passed.

        The overwhelming urge that I had to capture his lips came back at me with such a surge of power that I shivered at the feeling it brought. I looked at his small beautiful lips, they were perfect in every sense of the word.

        Only the goddess knew how much I would have loved for him to have been my mate. I wouldn't have minded waking up to his adorable face every morning and going to sleep with him in my arms every night but I knew it would never happen. But just like that song I'm just gonna live this moment.

I finally gave in to the urge and captured his lips.

        My body shivered and my heart raced as Ethan moaned deep within his throat as his hands entangled themselves in my hair. The kiss took my breath away and left me feeling like I was floating on cloud nine. I have wanted to do this for so long, to feel his soft lips moved effortlessly in sync with mine.

        In the background I could hear Saving Abel's' Addicted playing through the room. The song explained everything I felt in this moment right now.

        I slowly ran my hands along his body,dragging my now extended claws along his body enough for him to feel it but not enough for it to scar him. Ethan surprised me by grinding himself against me, so slow it was torturous.

        I  captured his lips, feeling the quiver of his bottom lip as I bit it gently asking him for entrance which he gave no questions asked.  He moaned again  in response sending my heart into a frenzy. I could feel the tightness in my shorts the harder and the more he moaned.

        The look on his face was enough to have me whimpering, all this time he had his eyes closed. I nuzzled his neck inhaling a scent that would never be mixed with mine. I ran my tonugh along the soft skin of his neck making sure to lick every inch of his skin, searching for that one spot.

        I left wet kisses along is neck, I could feel every single goosebumps that ran along his skin. I bit and nibbled my way until Ethan moaned again gripping onto my hair and tugging hard, his eyes fluttering open. Found it.

"Zack?!" He whispered.

Shit!!

I tried to get up to leave but he held on to me.

"Don't go, please"

He had the most flustered look on his face ,his eyes pleading..

"I'm not mad, I want this" he continued pushing himself up to a sitting position in front of me.

"But, buutt" I stuttered not really sure what to do.

"I don't mean sex Zack, just what ever this is" He replied sensing my impending panic.

I gulped nervously, my heart beating at a very dangerous and erratic pace.

Ethan sighed.

        He brushed his fingers against my cheek, tracing my jawbone, before placing a finger on my lips. All I could do at this point was wait with bated breaths to see what he was gonna do.

        He pulled my face closer to his, he placed chased kisses, along my jawline before running his tongue along the shell of my ear and whispered.

"I'm gonna make you scream for me"

Shit ohh F*ck

My c*ck twitched, pleasurably as a shiver ran along my spine.

        He flipped us so that he was now on top of me. His lips attacked mine in such a way he seemed hungry.

Some how Pain by Three days Grace blasted through the speakers. Gosh I love his playist.

I whimpered as he found my sweet spot as if he knew where it was all along.

"Ethan" I barely managed to moan. His hands attacking my body is such a way I felt hypnotized.

He stopped his assaults on my body to look at me.

        His eye were glowing a deep blood red. I couldn't look away, it was so beautifully scary. His canines extended, his tongue running along the sharp teeth seductively.

        I felt myself getting harder the more he teased me. I could feel how wet I was becoming as precum leaked from my tip ,showing just how excited I was.

        His red eyes dilated at the smell of my arousal, it seemed to rile him up even more as he dragged his canine along my skin definitely drawing blood, it stung a bit but there was something else this heated pleasure that was almost blinding that had me crying out his name.

        He only stopped to make eye contact with me once he reached the waistband of my shorts, the look in his eyes had me panting and whimpering.

"Ethan" I moaned again, my hips thrusting forward on its own accord.

        His now clawed hand held me down the waist as he licked my member through the fabric. I moaned my eyes rolling in the back of my head as his other free hand began to pull my shorts down tortuously.

        Gosh, he was going to kill me if he continued like this. A satisfied growl left his lips that had me focusing on him. I know I should be scared because I have never seen a wolf look like this before no wolf ever had red eyes but I was too far gone to even realize how scared I should be.

His head was turned to the right slightly as he finally pulled my shorts down, my c8ck springing free.

        He wasted no time as he wrapped his claws around my member giving it a rough stroke. My body arched from the bed a bit considering he was still holding me down.

"Watashi wa ōkami shōnen no anata o tabetai to omoimasu." He growled, his tongue licked my member in a slow seductive manner that had me leaking even harder. I could feel the coldness of his saliva as he spat on it and began to rub me.

I don't know what he said but it was sexy as f*ck.

        His mouth finally covered me, sending a wave a pleasure, down my spine. he deep throated me, I could feel it hitting the back of his throat.

"Oh shit" I moaned, entire body was on fire right now.

        His canines grazed the sensitive skin, which had me grasping at the sheets like a crazed maniac. His head went up and down each time cause me to mewl like a whore from the pleasure.

"Ethan oh gosh f*ck!!!" I moaned feeling the familiar heated sensation that made my toes curl and my stomach burn. I trusted my hips into his mouth wanting to feel my release.

"Zack" Ethan moaned the hand holding me, making its way to squeeze the hard bud of my nipples.

My eyes shut at how intense just that small action felt. I could feel the beads of sweat that ran along my body making me even hot and stickier.

        His mouth continued to work me good so good, I saw white so many times. I could hear his devilish laughter as he continued to pleasure me to death. I won't complain though I wanted this.

I felt that toe curling sensation begin to rise again like a heat wave across my skin.

"Eetthan" I moaned thrashing about wildly "Ii'mm about to"

I could finish as he gave me one last jerk and held on to me with his lips as I came seeing stars.

I panted hard, I trying to catch my breath.

'Shit' I thought he let me cum in his mouth. God I hope he doesn't regret this in the morning.

He released me.

I opened my eyes to see him licking his lips as if he had tasted something delicious.

"Bitter" he remarked with a smirk. his eyes were no longer red but had a bright purple color. There was a weird aura like glow to him that was also purple.

        He seemed even more alluring it had me hard gain in an instant even though I was wiped from all the pleasure that coursed through my body.

        Some how in an instant his canines had grown inches longer and the purple of his eyes had red specks that ran through it like a snakes moving through grass.

"Your turn, wolf boy" Was all he said before flipping us again, his eyes starting at me like a hunter watching his prey.

        I got to work kissing his lips tasting a bit of myself on him, Ethan moaned as I thrust my tongue into his mouth running my tongue against his canines, earning a low growl from him.

        This was such a turn on right now, I knew I was rock hard but sadly sex wasn't an option. I would howvever ravish and torture his body to make him feel just as good as he made me.

I dragged his pyjama pants down to his knees.

        His claws scratched at my back as I took him into my mouth completely as my hands roamed his body. I pinched his nipples and tortured the buds. Hid body arched from the bed his hip undulating as I continued to pleasure him.

        He moaned my name louder and louder, adding to the pleasure and the experience. His hands grazed my scalp as he gripped my hair when I attempted to deep throat him, a glorious growl rumbled from his throat the red and purple in his eyes dancing as the purple aura around him brightened and flashed.

        I swear I was so hypnotized. I watched his teeth growl deathly longer as he thrashed about beneath me. He no longer moaned but growled which rumbled through his body making my heart beat quicken like a hares.

I knew he was about to cum Its like I could feel it as I felt my own release building up within me.

"Zack" Ethan growled his voice unrecognizable.

        He came with such an intensity, I almost choked as it hit the back of my throat powerfully. I was so blinded by own release that I didn't even realize what was happening until I heard some one shout my name and I was being dragged away from Ethan.

The last thing I saw was the most beautful yet scary sights. Ethan...

<<<------------------------------------------------------------>>>

<--A/N-->> So um yeah guys how was I for my first try now youl'll know why Ethan won't do anything further with anybody buy his mate and what does being the grandson of a rare alpha female means.. yeah that pic though damn who can resist that face.. Vote,comment and follow, tell me If I messed up or if it was okay oh btw one the chapter has sexual intercourse then it will be private ok also I posted the song so you can listen to it when it starts playin in tht scenec of the book if u want to--- XxAlijarxX-->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 35.3K 32
| REWRITE OF ORIGINAL TORN BOOK | Omega Berlin adores his mate and Alpha of his pack, Max. And Max loves Berlin. But sooner than later, Max is gone...
452K 21.9K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
1.3M 55K 22
Ethan is the third son of the alpha of the HeavenlyWay Pack, and has just turned 17. Time to find his mate. What happens when his mate isn't the whin...
56.6K 1.7K 23
After Ethan was rejected he felt broken and betrayed. He is trying to cope with his feelings. With his siblings having mates and moving he feels horr...