Hades Doctor

By Eliabeacsp

She was a piece of Heaven he wanted to own. And he, was the flames of Hell she wanted to tame. "You must be t... More

Fate
Hades Doctor
Meeting the God of The Underworld
Sleep
Screaming Souls
My Reputation
Reasons
What the Hell
Back Home
Surprise
Past
Intruder
Kidnapped
Drunk
Bunny
You are Going to Pay Caspian
This means war.
William Isherwood
Anger
Wait, who is Jealous?
I don't think So
You real Tricky Will.
Restrained
Friendzoned
Heart Attack
A Guest
A very very unwanted Guest
Misunderstanding
Zeus, you Bloody Coackroach!
I knew you were Trouble when you Stalked Me
Lessons For Zeus
Like father like Son.
Pits and Fire
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Am Stupid
Oh My Dear God.
Emergency Exit Please
Worst Timing
That Doesn't Make it Better!
My mind's gone Lalalala!
Lessons from Disney Princess 👸
A Hell Worth of Rumours
Why Do You Care?
Talk About A Shocker
Unveiling the Past
Izumi
Ariel - The Drunk Mermaid
I am going to regret this later
I am Done For.
Eyes the Shade of a Dove' Feather
This Better Be a Creative Lie
I want him Dead
The Enemy is a Bully
Who is the Fool?
I am Jealous
No, no more Guests!
Cherry Blossoms
The Prophecy
Lord Hades
Darkness
Sheepish Smile
In Knee Deep Trouble
Murky Waters
For me to Choose

Peaceful Sleep

9.6K 650 131
By Eliabeacsp

"I am happy that the Underworld is your home."

It was only a whisper, but nothing seemed to miss the attention of the beautiful god.

"What was that?" he asked, a trace of something close to humour in his usual disinterested tone.

I stayed silent hoping for the question to magically become un spoken, but I knew he was resolved to know when he poked my cheeks as if to check if I was still alive.

Words, stupid words started sprouting out instantly. "You know because..because if I hadn't fallen into the well like I did, it wouldn't be you who I would end up meeting."

"It might have been Zeus." My nose scrunched at the possibility. When he did not react, I got the confidence to continue.

"I don't think anycome could love this world the way you do." I smiled and seeing how everything seemed awfully sweet I had to point out.

"But I had to treat this old greek god with a big ego." The emphasis on 'old' was cleverly made and the damage was done.

I received passionate glares in return and having the natural affinity towards gorgeous danger, I casually put in.

"But to come to think of it, i got to meet Will so it was worth it."

Jeez, these old people and their sensitivity, I thought noticing his rage behind his eyes intensifying.

But i never would have thought he would respond the way he did. "I too met a child."

My head whipped giving him my best intimidating look.

"Someone with low alcohol capacity and a strange smile. She is never aware of the world outside with a spirit like wildfire."

"I have suffered immensely. From the loss of privacy to her torturous singing, i have suffered."

My mouth fell open which was quickly closed by his smirk.

"When it comes to bad mouthing me you seem to come up with love long sentences." I grumbled repositioning myself to face the river.

The light tap of long fingers was shrugged off as I tried to keep my mind occupied elsewhere. Rolling up my pants and removing my converse I dipped my legs in the cool water shivering in contact.

In silence he mimicked my action looking pleased that he could dip his legs further than mine due to complications in height.

Taken aback from his childness, I stared for a few seconds or so before splashing the waters with my legs.

Keenly he watched as I made another wave innocently asking. " What are you doing?"

"You haven't done it before?" Seeing his carelessness, I smugly smiled. "I will teach you."

"Watch."

I drew back my leg and splashed forward. "Wasn't that high?" I asked quite proud.

He nodded and then did the same, only the abnormally large wave that he created moved sideways soaking me to the skin.

This guy did it on purpose!
Without any intention of an apology he nonchalantly looked down at the lake as I fumed.

Ohh, this means war.

Bending forward, I dipped in both my arms and feet and I splashed a large volume over him.

I began to laugh in his irritation as the water sweeped in the layers of clothing while he glared through the droplets that cascaded his lashes.

Knowing what was about to come, I brsised myself but never would have I been ready for what was to come. The water suddenly had a mind of its own and rose to twice my size.

With eyes as wide, I looked at the god with dread. "You wouldn't.

But his answering smile said otherwise.

With its mighty force the water smashed into me and I slipped down the dock into the cold.

In surprise, I gulped in a mouthful of water and emerged from the surface coughing. When I coughed for the fourth time, I was lifted up by an invisible hand.

Which sat me down safely away from the end. Following the fifth was a hot breeze that took away with it the chillness.

I brought my hand to my hair to feel its dryness and I glanced at the childish god who refused to return the gaze.

"Just know that I would have won if you weren't an evil old dude who cheats." I remarked, holding my chin high.

He looked back and I knew he was startled on finding me cheerful and not the scary angry ninja he predicted I would be.

My legs on instincts dipped back ruling out the possibility of an illusion as he smiled. "I am sure you would have."

And it was me who could no longer hold straight before the eyes so bright and liquid warm sprinkled with blue specks that grew.

It was the ticklish feeling in my legs that finally took my attention away to the tiny streaks of colourful scales that nipped at my skin.

As they wiggled around my toes, I giggled.

" Why are you smiling foolishly like a madman." he asked, his choice of words making me glare.

"The fishes are kissing my legs." I replied retrieving my gaze.

He seemed curious of the humble creatures as he looked at the swarm that appeared around me."What does it feel like to be kissed?"

"Ticklish." I simply said to which he nodded.

"I see."

I scooted closer to him and my tiny friends did not follow. "Don't bite me okay."

With that request, I raised myself to sit upon his lap holding onto the courage. He did not protest, but stayed tensed and motionless.

With a bit of struggle, I pulled up my pants which had fallen back to its original length and dipped my legs in the waters over his.

We stayed in comfortable silence like this for a while till he finally asked. "What are you doing?"

"Hey don't move your legs, you will scare them." I warned in hushed tones.

"Scare whom?" he lowered his voice to a whisper completely oblivious of my intentions.

I pointed down at the water and he shifted to look over my shoulders at our entangled feet.

"They wouldn't come near you, wouldn't they? But see now." I gleamed with pride of my achievement.

His star like eyes shimmered for under the ruffled waters was a fish, small and barely a dart of silver that swam around his feet.

The numbers grew, and without visible effort they moved around in glimmering light, some brave enough to peck at his skin.

"How did you do that?" He turned his amber eyes to me.

"All it takes is some trust and patience," I smiled in triumph and patted myself on the shoulder in self appreciation.

"Thank you."

My eyes widened to the shape of saucers and upon seeing my appalled expression he chuckled.

And for the first time, I felt as if Hades had let his guard down around me. But I couldn't entirely live through the moment as my eyelids started to droop.

I settled my head against his chest. "I will get up soon I..I just need a little....little time," I yawned.

His hands encircled around my tummy keeping me from tumbling into the waters. "I will take you back home."

And there was a time when he tried to drown me in these waters. I laughed dreamily at the thought.

"It's okay...you don't have to bother," I mumbled, already half asleep. The sleepless nights, finally taking their toll.

"When was the last time you slept? he asked taking note of the bags of dark skin under my lashes.

My eyes blinked open. "A day and a half." And in the silence following i knew I could not lie."

"I slept for..for two hours back" I paused trying to get the number of fingers raised right "then." I raised three fingers.

Done with explaining, I drew my legs closer to my chest, curling up in his lap. Clouded in drowsiness, I did not question the sanity of my actions and slowly lost sense of time and space.

He did not protest and carefully laid down his arms over my folded legs asking. "Isn't it uncomfortable?"

In momentary awareness, I sat up denying. "No."

"it's not. It's not. It's very...." I struggled to get the right word and paused till I found it.

"Peaceful."

Soothing fingers lightly ran through my hair as I leaned into his chest, sleep once again claiming me. "You are crazy, woman."

He didn't have to tell me for me to know. And believe me when I say I wanted to get up, but the roaring river, the cold breeze and his warmth stayed by sleep as his loyal knights.

"I will get up. I will." But the hand that patted down my uplifted head let sleep sweep over.

He twisted a strand of her ebony hair keeping count of her breaths. "Peaceful, huh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 18.9K 55
Pandeia, the daughter of Selene and Zeus, lived happily in her mothers realm. She was loved by all, even Ares, who didn't like anyone at all. She was...
4.6K 64 32
"Don't pretend like you don't want me Rain" He says smirking like he just hit the jackpot. I know he's right but I would never tell him that. "I don'...
363K 12.9K 48
Aphrodite was tasked to make Thanatos a beautiful, mortal wife. To sit along his throne in the underworld. She was made to appear a soft, delicate fl...
1.9M 94.9K 57
((A Wattpad featured story)) *COMPLETED* #1 in Fantasy (Book #1 in the DAWN series) #greekmythology The Red Dawn has come. Death is upon us... Or r...