HER

By bananasboutyou

"I'm not a lesbian, I just appreciate the fact that girls can be as hot as guys" That's what I believed, un... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
I'M SORRY
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 64

6.4K 213 101
By bananasboutyou

"This is brilliant Lauren" Alejandro smiled at the three girls sitting across him in his living room.

"We all came up with the plan" Lauren smiled back before noticing Alejandro's tired and puffy eyes.

"I'll talk to the police about the plan and I'll let you know what they'll think of it" Alejandro said.

"We're not doing it today?" Dinah asked with confusion.

"We can.. but it's dangerous" Alejandro sighed "We need back up Dinah"

"So when?" Lauren asked.

"Tomorrow maybe.. we need to plan this very carefully." Alejandro replied.

"Okay.." Lauren nodded

"I'm sorry about your boyfriend" Alejandro looked at Barbara.

"Ex-boyfriend" Barbara corrected "But it's fine"

"Lauren you just got out of the hospital.. how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine.. just stressed out" Lauren replied "How are things here?"

"Sofi's in her room asleep.. I'm worried about her.. she's crying every night and kept asking me about Camila. It's stressing me out because I don't even know what to say to her" Alejandro sighed

"Has the police found anything on where they may be hiding?" Dinah asked and Alejandro shook his head no.

"They found the car he used that night Camila was taken. It was dumped in the river. It was empty  so it's no help at all.. and the police I hired are useless. I even arranged a five hundred thousand dollar reward on whoever can bring me Camila back"

"We'll find her Mr. Cabello" Barbara smiled weakly.

"Thank you for doing this" Alejandro smiled back "It really means a lot to me.. and your idea really helps a lot"

"Alejandro..." Lauren said "I'm sorry I couldn't protect..."

"Stop Lauren..." Alejandro cut her off "It's not your fault sweetie.. we'll get her back"

"We will" Dinah smiled

........

"Yow wake up!"

Cole sat up on his bed startled by his brother's voice.

"Did I scare you?" Dylan chuckled.

"What do you want?" Cole muttered.

"I'm just here to say goodbye" Dylan smirked.

"What?" Cole frowned

"I'm leaving you here.. I'm going to our summer house in LA to chill with my girl" Dylan replied as he sits down on Camila's bed.

"That's it? You'll just leave me here?" Cole asked. "Just kill me already!"

"I can't do that" Dylan said "Killing you would mean ending your misery"

"So you'll just leave me here to starve?" Cole asked in disbelief.

"Yup" Dylan replied popping the p.

"You really are an asshole" Cole glared at his brother.

"Maybe" Dylan stood up before walking towards the door. "Don't worry.. Max here will keep you company 'til you die"

"Atleast tell me where Camila is before I die"

"I already told you" Dylan smirked before walking out the door.

"Wha.. you didn't tell me!" Cole yelled as he runs at the door "Dylan! You asshole!" Cole punched and kicked the door. The door bursted open almost hitting him in the face.

"Shut up!" Max yelled before zapping him with a taser in his stomach making him collapse on the floor.

.......

"Lauren stop.. you're making me dizzy" Barbara's sitting on Lauren's bed while her eyes follows Lauren who was pacing back and fourth in her room.

"She's out there... suffering" Lauren groaned as she sits down beside Barbara.

"How do you know?" Barbara frowned.

"I just know.. I have this bad feeling" Lauren sighed.

"You're overthinking" Barbara sighed. "Let's just do something to keep your mind off of things"

"Like what?" Lauren frowned.

"How 'bout a movie?" Barbara asked Lauren shook her head no.

"Nothing can take my mind off of Camila" Lauren replied.

"I can distract you if you want?" Barbara asked and Lauren looked at her confused.

"Distract me how?" Lauren asked.

Barbara started leaning in slowly which made Lauren stare at her with wide eyes.

"Camila used to do that" Lauren blurted out making Barbara stop in her tracks.

"Do what?" She whispered her breath almost hitting Lauren's lips.

"She kisses me when I'm stressed out to distract me and it works everytime" Lauren smiled at the memory.

"Well.. can't compete with that" Barbara chuckled as she leans back. "I'm sorry"

"About what?" Lauren asked

"I almost kissed you"

"Do it again!"

The girls turn their heads and saw Billie leaning on the workframe.

"W-what are you doing here?" Lauren walked towards her bestfriend before giving her a tight hug.

"W-why are you nervous?" Billie mimicked Lauren's voice.

"Shut up" Lauren playfully slapped Billie's arm.

"Kidding.. I heard what happened and I came here as soon as I can" Billie gave Lauren a weak smile "wow.. you look like shit"

"Thanks.. by the way this is Barbara" Lauren pulled Billie towards the blonde.

"Hi I'm Billie" Billie shook Barbara's hand.

"Hi.. Nice to meet you" Barbara smiled.

"Wow.. you're gorgeous" Billie complimented.

"Thank you.. you're not so bad yourself" Barbara smiled.

"You always get the hottest ones" Billie nudged Lauren.

"She's just here to help" Lauren nudged her back.

"To distract you?" Billie smirked

"No.. to find Camila" Lauren rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what I was thinking" Barbara chuckled nervously.

"It's fine.. no harm done" Lauren smiled.

"I need some distraction" Billie raised her hand.

"Shut up Eilish" Lauren scolded.

"Anyway.. I should leave you to rest" Lauren smiled at Barbara.

"You guys sleep together?" Billie asked.

"She sleeps in my bed while I take the guest room" Lauren replied.

"Where am I staying?" Billie asked.

"We can share the guest room?" Lauren said.

"Oh goodie" Billie rolled her eyes.

"You're annoying" Lauren scoffed.

"I know" Billie smirked at Lauren "Anyway.. good night Barbara"

"Good night you two" Barbara smiled.

"Okay.." Billie sighed "How are you ?"

Lauren closed the door behind her before walking towards the guest room.

"I'm scared and worried about her" Lauren sighed as they walk towards their room.

"They found anything about Camila yet?" Billie asked as walks behind Lauren.

"Nope.. Nothing." Lauren opened their bedroom door. "By the way how did you found out?"

"Saw it on the news" Billie replied "And her dad offered five hundred thousand dollars on whoever can find his daughter, did you know that?" Billie closed the door behind her before walking towards the bed before falling on it.

"Yeah.. we talked this morning. But we have a plan to get her back. That's why Barbara's here and is that why you're here?" Lauren replied as she sit's besides Billie before eyeing her with suspicion.

"No..." Billie averted her eyes from Lauren

"You're a dick" Lauren rolled her eyes.

"You got a dick" Billie chuckled "I was joking idiot.. Where did you find her?" Billie asked.

"She's the kidnapper's girlfriend" Lauren replied and Billie sat up.

"How did you find her?"Billie frowned.

"Actually she found us.. after finding out that she's the girlfriend Dinah jumped on her and we decided to kidnap her" Lauren chuckled on the memory "It was kinda funny"

"You know you guys are gonna go to jail for kidnapping her, right?"

"We are not. I talked to Barbara and she said she'll just think of staying here as a sleepover" Lauren said.

"She's into you" Billie smirked

"She's not. She's just nice" Lauren retorded.

"You really are an oblivious asshole" Billie chuckled "She was just about to kiss you a while ago.. you are so lucky"

"I'm not into her.. Camz is the only girl I need" Lauren replied.

Lauren and Billie spent the whole night talking about the accident, the night Lauren and her friends  broke in inside the Sprouse mansion to meeting and kidnapping Barbara.

Lauren turned her head to a sleeping and snoring Billie lying beside her with drool on her cheek. She checked the time on her phone and realize it's 5 in the morning. She sighed as she hugs the duvet draped all over her body wishing it was Camila before closing her eyes.

I hope you're safe baby. Wherever you are. I won't stop until I find you again. I love you, only you. Lauren thought before falling asleep.

.....

I'm obsessing over vampires lately..

Maybe I should write a Camren story about vampires and spells and wolves and hunters..

What do u think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
1.8K 50 15
Why do I have to love her? Why can't she see? Why does she choose her? Why can't she see she deserves more? Why does she have to be my sister? Why am...
2.2M 41.8K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.
118K 4.2K 23
Continuation of my one shot She Loves Control from my Camren One Shots Collection. Requested from many of my loyal and gorgeous readers. The first ch...