Reader x Female Characters On...

By Kazami_Yui

[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and ob... More

Requests here [Closed]
Roselia x Female Reader x First Year! Aqours
Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours
Yui Ohtsuki x Reader
Akatsuki Sisters x Female! Reader x Kongou Sisters
Toyama Kasumi x Female! Shy! Reader
Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma
Yamato Sisters x Female Reader x Nagato Sisters
Kitazawa Hagumi x Emotionless! Female Reader
First A/N (05/11) (Important)
Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hikawa Sayo x Childhood! Male! Reader + Little (A/N)
Tsushima Yoshiko x Popular! Idol! Male! Reader x Sakurauchi Riko (Part I)
Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
Little Q&A ! Questions part (26/11)
Little Q&A ! Answer part ! (03/12)
Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader
Shirokane Rinko x Popular! Gamer! Female Reader x Hikawa Sayo
Udagawa Tomoe x Shy! Female Reader
Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)
Little A/N + Q&A (Question Corner) (26/12)
Q&A (Answer Corner) (01/01)
Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood
Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae
Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader
Hikawa Sayo x Sister! Cold! Delinquent! Female Reader x Hikawa Hina
Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)
Ohtsuki Yui x Female Reader (IM@S CG) [L]
Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)
Akagi x Female Reader x Kaga (Azur Lane)
Quick A/N : 27/02
Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)
Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N
Enterprise x Female Reader x Enterprise Alter (Azur Lane)
Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]
Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?
A/N : 04/04
Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader
Jealous! Remilia Scarlet x Wife! Female Reader (Touhou Project)
Shirokane Rinko x MMO Gamer! Male Reader (BanG Dream!)
Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)
Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)
A/N : 27/04 + Official Q&A page !
Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader (Love Live!)
Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Massachusetts x South Dakota x Male Reader x Enterprise x Amagi (Azur Lane)
Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)
A/N : I'm back ! (29/05)
Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)
Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)
Mayuri x Dying! Male Reader (Date A Live)
Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N
(?) Kisaragi Chihaya x (?) Female Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)
Belfast x Male Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N:19/10 - About Request Page
Closure of Request Page + Upcoming Stories (26/10)
Zuikaku x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)
Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)
A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)

2.8K 34 17
By Kazami_Yui

Hey guys—I mean : Yahallo !

It's been a while isn't it—wait, I'm writing the same thing I posted in my message board (that nobody read because I forgot to send a notification to my followers.)

I feel like I'm a ghost right now but someone requested something a few minutes ago and made me happy to see at least someone recognized my presence here !

By the way, I may publish something else. It's a yandere one-shot in case you want it.

Anyway, I did promise about an one-shot about Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii wake ga nai but I nearly done it. I just need to fix some parts before publishing it.

Sorry if my writing has gotten bad now. You know the same excuses.

Huh...I guess that's all ? Azur Lane's fist episode looks good ! I'm looking for the second episo—oh wait, it's already out—!!

Little warning : it can be angst. Maybe.
And it doesn't quite follow the story. In case you're confused.

=====================

- In a laboratory -
- Your POV -

Today, I'm checking the documents I got recently. I heard from my colleagues there will be a new thing to examine. I don't mind it because I'm already used to do it and after all, it's my job. I saw people coming with eggs I don't recognize. They are like half of your height and their color are very different from what I saw until now.

"Here's the eggs you will look after." A man said.

"They all came from the dimensional monsters. The units managed to get them after the Dragon died so make sure to examine them and send the data to the UNION." He said before he left.

You let out a sigh and you looked to your colleague. They all looked both curious and scared. You understood them because the dimensional monsters are the humanity's enemies and having eggs from them in the same room is quite scary but you hoped you will managed to do it without dying.

- A few days later -

I'm looking the eggs in the research lab. I read the reports about the eggs and I learnt they usually hatch on a normal condition however, my colleagues were tempted to make some test on the eggs like changing the temperature, the pressure and anything else. They let me one of the eggs and they told me it will be the negative test AKA there won't be any test on it just to make sure if the report I read was true.

Today, I learnt the eggs my colleagues took got broken and there's nothing but fluid and supposedly a foetus in each of them. It kinda disgust me because of the smell and of how disgusting it was just by looking them. I hope the egg I have won't be like the others.

I heard a cracking sound from the egg. I checked it while my colleagues came to see the hatching and the egg exploded with smoke. I can't see very well and I can smell a very bad odor from it. I managed to see a small figure within the smoke and after one of the colleague turn the vent on, I saw a little girl with a horn on her forehead and more on her head sleeping on her side. I noticed there's no liquid and at all. Maybe they already evaporated into this smoke.

The little girl started to wake up and she looked around her. At first, she seemed confused and tired but your colleagues got a frightening smile and they told her she won't have to worry about her situation because she's between her hands. I could tell there's lies in their words. The little girl noticed me and she wanted to hug me but the guys took her by the arms and took her away. Seeing it made me sad. I hope they will treat her gently.

- The next day -

On the next day, they checked her length and her understanding. They called her Levia for some reason and they asked her some questions and she managed to answer some of them. I hoped it will continue like that but they decided to put on a chocker on her, like a dog and...

"A-Aaaah—!! S-Stop it—!!" They started to make experience on her. They used electrodes on her body and electrocuted her like it's funny to see for them. It's very immoral from them. They used the kindness to make her feel safe to finally hurt her.

They asked me to take part of the test but I refused because I can't bare to see her in pain. They told me she's a dimensional monster and she's not like humans and I found it very racist from them.

I couldn't hear her crying anymore. I hope they didn't kill her. I took a look and I saw her on the floor breathing heavily and my chief got angry and kicked her. I immediately went to him and I grabbed his shoulder.

"Stop it, don't you see you already hurt her so much ?" I asked her and he grumbled before he backed away. The poor girl looked at me and I smiled at her while I handed my hand to her but she got scared.

"Don't worry, I will bring you to your room." I told her and she slowly grabbed my hand and I helped her getting up before we went to her room. I could feel the angry stares from my colleagues but I don't care about them.

The poor Levia had troubles to walk so I decided to give her a piggyback. She got on my back and I brought her to her room.

"Here's your room." I told her while I put her down on the bed and she looked around. It's entirely made out of steel but she has to be used to this room.

"Sorry if it's uncomfortable but you have to get used to sleep here." I told her and she nodded while still keeping a sad face. I'm sure she's remembering about the experiment.

"You know, I disagree with their way to act." I started the conversation while I sat down next to her.

"They didn't have to be so rough with someone like you. You're like a child among the others." I told her and she looked down.

"W-What did I do to deserve that...?" She asked me while starting to cry. My heart feel heavy when I saw her in this state.

"I don't know but I'm sure you did nothing wrong." I told her and she looked at me. I cleaned her tears out and I pat her head.

"It will be alright. I will try to help you to bare all of it." I told her and she nodded silently before she leant her head on my side. I chuckled before I pat her head once again.

"If you want, I could tell you some stories about good people." I said but she didn't answer and instead she was sleeping on my laps. I smiled at her sleepy figure and I made her laying on the bed before I put a cover on her.

"See you tomorrow..." I said weakly before I kissed her forehead and left the room.

- The next day -

The day just started and my colleagues decided to wake her too soon and started the experiment. The poor girl has to bare it once again.

"Hey, why did you show sympathy for this monster ?" I heard the one who wanted to release his anger which is none other than the chief.

"Because she's a child. Don't you understand her unless you're not a scientific and you're instead a dumbass guy who's also racist and xenophobic ?" I told him and he grumbled once again.

"I will make sure you will pay for that..." He grumbled before he left.

I checked on Levia and she was looking at me before she felt pain once again. I closed my eyes and I went back to work on other things.

- A few hours later -

After a few hours later, she finally got free and I helped her to get to her room.

"H-Hum...Miss..." She called me but she doesn't know my name yet.

"(Y/N). Just (Y/N) is fine." I told her and we finally got to her room. I put her down and I closed the door before I grabbed some medicinal stuff from my bag.

"Does this mister hate you ?" She asked me. She's surely talking about this idiot.

"Maybe." I told her unsure while I prepared the cloth with medicine and she got sad.

"I-Is it because of me ?" She said and I shook my head.

"No, you're not. It's just I didn't meet my quota yesterday." I lied her and I started to apply the medicine on her body with my cloth.

"But he is the one who kicked me..." She said and I didn't answer her. I underestimated her memory but I wished she could try to forget it.

"Just forget it alright ? I don't want to see you sad." I said before I finished applying the medicine and I remembered something.

I took out a teddy bear from my bag and she looked at me confused.

"This is Mr.Teddy Bear. Mr.Teddy Bear, say hello to Levia." I talked to it and I made it waving its hand to her before I gave it to her. She grabbed it she looked at it before she hugged it and smiled. I felt happy to finally see her smile.

"Mr.Teddy Bear is cute !" She said and I smiled. Like I thought, she's like a child.

"I'm sure he's happy to hear it." I told her and she looked at it once again while keeping a smile.

I checked the time and it's nearly night time. I need to go back to home until the security comes.

"Sorry but I need to leave..." I told her and I was about to walk away until she grabbed my hand.

"Y-You told me you will tell me some stories." She said and I got surprised. Don't tell me she was still conscious back then. But I'm happy she remembered it.

"Alright, I will tell you a story." I said and she laid on her bed with the cover on and the teddy bear under her arm.

"The story is about...a little girl. When she wakes up, she found herself in a world full of life with trees, flowers, animals, blue sky and clouds forming the head of the cute animals. The little girl decided to explore this vast land and she always do beautiful experiences and when the night come, she was looking to the starry sky and she hopes than one day, she will be like them."

"This is so beautiful (Y/N)..." She said happily and I smiled.

"I wish I can be like her." She said and I giggled before you pat her head.

"Of course you will be like her. I'm sure it will happen soon or late." I told her and she smiled.

"Thank you (Y/N) for being so kind." She said and I smiled once again before you sat up.

"Now, good kids like you needs to sleep." I told her but I could see a sad smile forming on her face.

"...But I don't want to experience that once again..." She said and I got sad. I can totally empathize her because I know she will continue to feel pain again and again. If only I could bring her at home and live like a family...I could but I'm not powerful or very smart to come out a plan.

I came to her and I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"One day, you will be free and you will finally discover the world around." I told her and she smiled reassured.

"Okay (Y/N)..." She said and I walked to the door and I looked at her while my finger got over the switch and she's looking back to me with a smile.

"Good night Levia..."

"Good night (Y/N)..." She said and I shut down the light. I slightly cried when I mentally wished that one day, she will be free and she will live with me.

"I'm sorry..."

- A week later -

During the last week, Levia continued to go through experiences and I noticed that this week, the guys decided to go rougher than before surely because of the news about more dead people from dimensional monsters.

But the good thing is I managed to support her and told her some cultures and stories. I even make her take a bath and she was scared but I helped her like what a mother would. She's always happy to learn something new and she's always looking for me coming to talk and she even got clingy to me but for me...

"Hey, there are rumors you came to check on this monster and make her happy right ?" The same guy continued to harass me and all I did was staying silent.

"You're ignoring me once again right ? Fine, I will make you listen to me." He said and he looked to the guys who's doing the experience.

"Hey guys ! Put more powers and make sure this monster feels pain !" I felt scared and I quickly looked to Levia and she cried louder.

"A-Aaaah—!! I-It hurts—!! S-Save me (Y/N)—!!" She called out for my help. I was about to help her but everyone is staring at me unbelief.

"Look what we have now~ Your little kid got so attached to you~" This guy said sarcastically and made me angry while I heard everyone laughing.

"Too bad I will tell to our director~ After all, you're useless now and you're interfering our experiments." He said and I really wanted to punch him but I couldn't surely because of the consequences.

The day ended and Levia is breathing heavier than usual. I went to her and I piggybacked her and went to her room. Now, there's a lot of things who wasn't here last week. There's a drawing of me and her in front of a house, toys, souvenirs I brought and cetera. It's like it's her own room now.

I laid her down and I healed her like I did everyday and she started to wake up.

"(Y-Y/N)...?" She called my name. I looked at her and I gave her a gentle smile.

"Are you alright ?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"N-No but I'm worried about you." She said and I looked at her confused.

"He said he will talk to the director. What will happen to you ?" She said and I got sad because I know the consequence.

"I don't know, maybe I won't see you anymore..." I said and I saw her starting to cry.

"N-No...I don't want that..." She said and she grabbed my hands.

"P-Please bring me with you...!" She said and within me, a part of my mind wants to bring her but I know I will be wanted and I may get killed along with the little girl.

"I-I'm sorry but I don't want to take the risk to make you killed..." I told her and she furiously shook her head and hugged me letting the teddy bear on the floor.

"I don't want ! I don't want ! I don't want !" She repeated the same sentences while crying and I felt myself crying too.

"I-I really want to help you but I can't ! I'm too weak !" I said before I continue to cry along with her.

A few minutes later, she's sleeping due to the fatigue. I looked at her while caressing her hair. If only I'm strong to help her... I noticed it's nearly time for me to leave so I gave her a kiss on the forehead before I quietly went to the door and I looked at her once again while crying once again.

"Goodbye Levia..." I said before I left...

- On the next day -

The day continues like yesterday and after the experience ended up, I was about to check on her until a cardboard box was put in front of me on my table. I looked up and it's the director.

"We heard from your colleagues about your behavior and we won't tolerate it anymore. You're dismissed (Y/N) and don't worry about the monster. She will get more treatments from now on." He said and I could see a smirk on each face of the colleagues like they are happy to finally get rid of me.

I saw two guys bringing Levia out of the test room on the floor and I decided to see her for the last time so I quickly put all my stuff in the box and I went to the corridor. I looked at her and she's being brought on the floor and she saw me. She broke out one of her hand and she tried to reach me and I was about to run after her but the guards were pointing their weapon to me and I stopped. All I could do was to see her calling my name and being brought to an another test room.

- A week later -
- Levia's POV -

I don't know how long it has been since (Y/N) was forced to leave. I hope she's alright. I really missed her so much. When I got into my room, they destroyed everything : the souvenirs (Y/N) brought, my toys, all my drawings and Mr.Teddy Bear got ripped out. They destroyed everything I spent with (Y/N).

"Hey ! You monster !" I recognized this voice. This is the one who harassed (Y/N).

"Now that your guardian is gone, I can finally take pleasure to hurt you !" He said before he punched me on the face and I fell down on the floor.

"Take this and this and this !" He said while he kept striking me and I'm starting to cry.

"(Y-Y/N) !" I tried to call her but she's not here. I'm scared...I'm scared...

"Will you shut up !" He punched me stronger than the previous ones and I suddenly feel something, like I got enough of everything.

"A-Aaaaaah—!!" I felt a power coming through me and the person backed up while he got scared. I rushed to him and I killed him with a single thrust of a snake I created.

I saw the others outside and my instincts wants me to continue to kill, kill and kill—!!

"S-Stop her !" I could hear them panicking as I continue to massacre them until the end.

- The next day -
- (Y/N)'s POV -

I'm at home drinking some alcohol to relieve my sadness. The poor Levia must have a hard life now. If only I'm here to support her...

"We got news where the research laboratory got attacked by a mysterious phenomenon. All the employees were found dead and no sign of survivor."

"I recognized this place ! This is the one I used to work ! Please tell me Levia is fine !" I said loudly.

I quickly left my house and I took my car and drove to the laboratory without worrying about the danger of alcohol and driving.

When I got here, there's nothing but ruins and hopefully, there's still no cops to investigate this place. I went to the ruins and I tried to search her but all I could find are corpses, some pieces of the drawing Levia made, shattering toys, souvenirs and the teddy bear. There's nothing left here...

"You there !" I heard someone and I got scared.

"This place is forbidden for citizen ! What are you doing here ?" I looked behind and it's a young woman from the UNION.

"I-I'm sorry but I wanted to search a little kid..." I told her and she got sad to hear it.

"I-Is that so...? Let me and the unit help you." She said and I felt relieve and so we started to remove.

"But you already knew there's no survivor." She said while we're still moving out the remains of the building and I shook my head. I'm sure there's still hopes to find her.

But after a long hour, nothing is here. Not even a sign of life.

"I-It can't be true..." I said before I knelt down in defeat.

"Maybe the kid is still alive. You're (Y/N) right ?" She asked my name and I nodded to her.

"I'm working for the UNION and we may need for you help. After all, you worked here before and maybe you can find this kid during the work." She said and I felt like I need to accept it. It's the only way to find Levia.

"Alright, I hope I will be useful." I said and she smiled and drove me to the HQ.

- A few years later -

Now, I'm working as an agent of the UNION or more precisely, as an assistant of the doctor Jung. She's a scientist and we work together to find a way to repel the dimensional monster.

I'm currently drinking my coffee next to the doctor outside at the Gangnam District. We met the Black Lambs and we helped them to be strong against the enemies.

We got news which there will be an another group to clean out the rest of the monsters. I wonder how they look like.

"H-Hum...Sorry to disturb you." Someone called us and we looked at this person and I let down my cup as my eyes couldn't believe what they saw.

A white hair...
Purple eyes...
Horns...

"Levia...?"
"(Y/N)...?"

(3375 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956 12 21
[These oneshots are pretty bad, especially at the beginning, so I'm going to focus on my other stories. I might rewrite them at some point. I WILL ST...
655K 30K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
77.9K 1.5K 35
This is my first story, so dont bash me too hard. You and your best friend Vanica Zogratis living together as powerful Vigilantes, trying to live a n...
15.3K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader