Love... What Bullshit!!!

Від Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... Більше

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 56

9.6K 875 58
Від Navya_Mishra

Ladies and Gentlemen, We are ready for take off... Please turn off all ur electronic devices and fasten ur seat belts. The cabin crew is there to help you if u need anything.

The announcement got over as Manik turned towards Nandini,
Manik: What happened? U r awfully quiet this morning!

Nandini sighed at his words before tightening the seat belt and reclining comfortably onto her seat.

Nandini: Nothing... I m just feeling drained out after all the drama last night. I didn't think I would say so, but I m glad for this break.

Manik nodded at her words,

Manik: Yeah I guess this is exactly what u needed...

Nandini: U know I still can't believe u are missing ur Album Launch for that stupid college event of mine!

Manik: Hey... I m not missing it for any event! I m missing it for our Honeymoon, how can there be anything more important than that.

Nandini rolled her eyes at the smugness in his voice as he stressed at the word 'Honeymoon' just the way Nyonika had been doing for the two of them.

Nandini: Yeah yeah... Our Oh so important honeymoon!

Manik: Come on don't be so sarcastic... I m sure u r gonna enjoy it. And as far as the Album Launch is concerned, it wasn't an individual album, it was just one song for the Movie, I don't think it was that necessary.

Nandini: As u say.... I just hope I don't receive any stressed out call from Cabir, about how much he misses u and how horny he gets in ur absence.

Manik: Oh please don't tell me Mukti has included u too in her mission of proving me and Cabir to be gays.

Manik groaned as Nandini chuckled at his expense.

Manik: Anyways, call reminds me... We have to get u a new phone as soon as we reach London.

Nandini: No ways! Now that I m finally taking a break, I m more than happy to be without a constant buzzing device in my pocket. I wanna spend a month free from the disease known as Mobile Phone.

Manik: Seriously?

Manik said surprised as he turned towards her trying to find out that she was joking, only to find her dead serious.

Nandini: Absolutely... I m not buying any phone for a Month. We'll just inform everyone at home to call us at ur number and all the other official stuff I'll handle from my laptop, i.e., if I have to work on something.

Manik: Wow... A month without a Mobile Phone in 2019, lets see how long u go on with this madam.

Manik smirked at her making Nandini raise an eye-brow at him.

Nandini: Do I hear a challenge there Mr. Malhotra?

Manik: Oh yes u do Mrs. Malhotra...

Nandini: Knowing the past record of challenges between the two of us, it seems u haven't learned anything from the experiences, so be ready to loose again as always!

Manik smiled at her words as he saw her take out a Novel from her purse as she got to reading. Manik pulled up his headphones over his head as he drowned himself into some new Music.

The rest of the flight journey passed on well with the two of them chilling around, watching movies, eating and sleeping. The 11 hour flight finally came to an end when the two of them landed at the London Airport.

Nandini: 11 hours sitting at the same spot... No wonder I always hated coming to India.
Nandini groaned as she walked out of the flight with manik.

Manik chuckled at her following her out. It took them another hour to get their luggage after which they moved out to find a chauffer waiting to take them to the hotel. The two of them got into the car as Nandini looked out of the window, remembering how this city had been her home for the 7 years.

Manik: What are u looking at?

Nandini: Nothing... Just thinking how much things have changed since the last time I was here. Exactly one year back, this place was my Home but then I never knew the real meaning of having a home until recently.

She whispered the last line to herself but Manik still heard it, he knew the phone call from her mother was still disturbing her and all he wanted was to make her forget it.

Manik: So... When and where is this event of urs?

Nandini: I really don't know yet. Ronnie was quite vague about the details she just mentioned the date, and its day after tmrw. I didn't really talk to her much, I guess we'll get the details when we meet all of them. She said they'll come to the hotel tmrw.

Manik: Hmn... So, who all am I meeting? U never really mention ur friends or how ur life was back here...
Manik asked, curiosity sweeping in his words as he looked at her expectantly.

Nandini: I never do bcoz there is not much to tell. I was exactly the same over here as I was during my early days in Mumbai, silent, aloof. As Aliya had mentioned to u guys, I as the female lead in our university's band. Will or william was another singer with me. He was a nice, calm person who somehow didn't like the fact that I tried to be alone and away from everyone else. He somehow convinced me to meet his friends and well, to say the least they were all quite welcoming and soon I was a part of them.

They were 5 of them, Ronnie, her brother Will, Elliot, his girlfriend becca, Kyle.... And then there came me. They always treated me as one of them, but I guess i never tried hard enough. I would try my best to spend the lunch hours in the library, always deny their plans after college, and so on.

Manik: The same as u were with Fab5 earlier.

Nandini: Exactly... I don't know why, but I never let anyone be close to me.

Manik: Until Me..

Nandini smiled at his words nodding,
Nandini: Right... Until u! U taught me what friendship is. And now when I think back, I guess these people here, they always tried to be my friend but it was me who never took a step towards them. Even now I don't really know what they are expecting out of me, I never even tried to contact them after moving to India and now I m here...

Manik: Well, they sound nice... And maybe this is ur chance to finally take that necessary step and be a friend to them.

Nandini heard his words as she turned back towards the window, looking out at the various lights twinkling in the night sky.
Nandini: Maybe....
------------------------------

Later that night, soon after checking into the hotel, MaNan had a light dinner and decided to call it a day and rest. Sleep took over to them almost instantly only for Nandini to wake up within 4 hours. She turned to her side, to find Manik deep in his sleep, clutching his pillow tight. Looking at the time, she noticed it to be just 4:30 am and sleep seemed far away from her.

The jet lag was taking a toll on her, playing with her sleeping schedule. She got up from the bed, trying not to disturb Manik and moved out of the room towards the living area of their suite.

Nyonika had booked them an amazing Honeymoon suite, it had an amazing living area consisting of large couches in front of a TV with the view of the London sky behind them. The living area lead them to the room which had a king sized bed waiting for them along with a walk in closet and an amazing glass bathroom with an enormous hot tub. Yeah the bathroom didn't have any special partition except for the glass wall but she very well knew the extremely romantic head of her Mother in Law. She couldn't be more thankful for the extra washroom in the living room.

Taking a seat on the couch, Nandini turned on the TV flipping through the channels before she settled upon the Rerun of the Big Bang Theory. Episode after episode, she sat there and laughed at the four weirdly intelligent roommates. She sat there for a long time until she realised the morning light sweeping into the room. Checking the time to be 7:30 am, she moved back to the room and tried to wake Manik up so that she could take a bath.

After watching him twist and turn on the bed, ignoring her Nandini sighed in defeat and sat at the other end of the bed. She took her clothes and moved towards the bathroom outside. Having a long refreshing bath, Nandini got dressed in a light casual sundress before ordering coffee for the two of them.

On the other hand two handsome guys accompanied by a petite girl arrived at the hotel and moved towards the reception as the guy asked,
Guy: Hey... A friend of mine checked in last night. Could u help me with the room number please!

Reception: Sure sir... Name please?

Guy: Nandini...

The receptionist checked over on her computer for a minute before looking up,
"I m sorry sir... There is no guest by that name staying with us!"

The three of them looked at each other before the second guy spoke up,
"Please check again... She must be here, Nandini Kapoor!"

Getting the same response again, they turned to each other in confusion when the girl spoke up,
Girl: Chill guys... I tried calling Nandini but her phone is switched off. There must be some problem, lets wait for Will and Ronnie. Nandini had sent her the room number.

The two guys looked at each other before the first one said,
Guy: Kyle, I guess becca's right! Lets wait.

The three of them moved to the waiting area and sat there.

Back up in their suite Nandini returned back to the room, to find Manik still sleeping, she turned towards him as a broad mischievous smile. Taking a seat by his side, she got to work, picking up her lipstick and eye liner as she rubbed it on his face. Making sure not to wake him up, she continued for a few minutes before moving back and admiring her hand-i-work. Picking up Manik's phone from the bed side table she clicked a few pictures before finally moving away as she attempted to wake him up again.

Nandini: Manik its 8:30.... Wake up!

Manik again turned away from her before murmuring,
Manik: Nandini yr... Let me sleep na!

Nandini: No.... Get up! I hv ordered coffee. Wake up!!!

Manik: 5 minutes...

Nandini: Ohk 5 minutes it is.... But then I want u up!
She said sternly before moving out of the room as she picked up the menu and started looking for something to order for breakfast.

The buzz from the door took her attention as she called out for Manik.
Nandini: Wake up coffee's here...

Hearing a grunt response from him she moved towards the door and opened it up only to smile in surprise.

Becca: Nandini......
Becca exclaimed hugging her immediately as the rest four smiled at her.

Nandini: Hey Guys!
Nandini exclaimed hugging her back softly as she broke the hug and the others too greeted her.

Nandini: Come on in... Please!

Kyle: Hey babe... Nice room!
Kyle commented as he passed her his signature flying kiss. Nandini smiled broadly at him, being used to it as she looked at his attire which consisted of a bright pink jacket over casuals. Kyle never hid that he was gay, something which Nandini adored always.

She saw Elliot and Becca take a seat next to each other, automatically molding in closer to each other like always while Ronnie hit Kyle's head and sat next to him. Last but not the least Will smiled slowly at Nandini waiting for her to sit before he took his seat with the others.

Nandini: Wow... U guys are just the same! Its so good to see u!

Elliot: Yeah, after almost forgetting us for a year.... Always the polite sweet one haan!

Nandini smiled sheepishly at them before speaking up,
Nandini: Sorry guys... I hv been quite busy this year. Work, family and all, but really thank u Ronnie for informing me about the event, I think I would hv missed something good if I didn't come.

Ronnie: Of course u would hv... Thank God u agreed, we all were so much willing to see u.

Nandini smiled genuinely at her before she got up,
Nandini: I'll just order something for u all to eat and then we can sit and talk. Coffee?

Kyle: Sure...

She took the hotel landline and ordered for breakfast for everyone before taking a seat with them.

Kyle: U know we would hv arrived earlier but then hotel records have ur name wrong or something and ur phone was switched off so we had to wait for Ronnie and Will.

Nandini: Ohh I m sorry for that, actually I broke my phone before leaving from India and the hotel record's have the room booked under-

"NANDINI!!"
They heard a loud angry voice from inside the room making them still while Nandini's eyes broadened knowing what had happened.

She immediately got up from her seat and ran towards the door, locking it close from the outside, before Manik jerked it from the other end.

Manik: What the hell... U r so dead. Open up!

Nandini laughed at his frustrated voice as he jerked the door again.
Nandini: So finally u decide to wake up..

Manik: Nandini stop laughing and open the fucking door. I can't believe u did this and above all sent the picture to Cabir. Like cabir... Seriously!

Nandini laughed out loud again listening to him groaning on the other side.
Nandini: Ohk u can do whatever u want later but for now wash it off, we have company.

Manik: Company?

Nandini: My friends are here... Wash it off or I m not opening the door.

Nandini heard his footsteps walking away as she sighed. She turned back towards her stunned, confused friends and spoke up,
Nandini: Sorry guys... I'll just be back in a minute.

She noticed a small nod from Kyle before she unlocked the door and stepped inside to find Manik wiping his now clean face.

Manik: U r so paying for that!

Nandini giggled at it with a nod as she waited for him. Manik opened up his bag, and picked up a casual T-shirt pulling it over his vest as he moved towards the door.
Manik: Ur friends saved u this time, but not for long Nandini...

Controlling her laughter Nandini opened up the door before turning towards him and smiling broadly,
Nandini: U looked cute in that picture!

Manik was about to snap at him again, but he saw her push open the door as she held his hand and pulled him outside. He walked outside to see all her friends sitting there and noticed their eyes broadening at his arrival. They stood up from their places as Nandini came to a stop in front of them. He stood by her side, placing his arm at the small of her back as Nandini smiled broadly,

Nandini: Manik... Meet my friends, this is Kyle, Becca, Elliot, Will and Ronnie.... Guys, meet Manik, my Husband!

Ronnie: Ur WHAT?
Ronnie exclaimed as Manik saw all their eyes broaden in shock at the two of them while nandini flinched slightly. He saw her confused face at their shocked reaction before she composed herself and smiled again.

Nandini: My husband... Kyle, the reason u had to wait as I was saying before was because the room is booked for Mr. And Mrs. Manik Malhotra.

Manik smiled politely at all of them as he noticed their eyes fixed at Manik's arm around her before flickering towards each other for a second before a guy whom he remembered to be Will cleared his throat and smiled,
Will: Its nice to meet u!

Manik: Ohh the pleasure is all mine.... I heard a lot about u guys!
Manik said moving his hand forward as Will shook it with him.

The others too finally greeted Manik as they settled down, Nandini taking a seat next to him when Elliot spoke up,
Elliot: One sec.... U really got married?

Nandini chuckled at it looking at Manik before she asked,
Nandini: Why is it so unbelievable?

Becca: Well for one, maybe coz we never knew or were informed...

Ronnie: Or bcoz it been just a year since u left... When did u guys meet?

Nandini: When I went to India... We met the same day when I reached there. We got married 3 months back, and I m so sorry guys, I didn't invite u all to the wedding, everything happened so soon, I really didn't get time.
Nandini said softly, even though Manik knew the reason for not inviting them was completely different.

Kyle: But... How? I mean so soon... How?

Manik: U know its just one of those things when u know that its the right step and u just don't think anymore and take it.
Manik replied to him instead of Nandini, noticing their faces soften a bit when he heard a knock on the door.

Nandini: That must be the breakfast.

Manik: U sit... I'll get it!
Manik said smiling at her as he walked towards the door while Becca immediately turned towards Nandini and whispered,

Becca: Nandini... Seriously, how could u get married so soon?

Nandini: I don't know Becs... As Manik said, It just felt right. Please guys, stop thinking why and how. Can't all just be Happy for me?

Will: Of course we can... And we are! We r really happy for u Nandini, Congratulations..

Nandini smiled at him as did the others before she nodded gladly,
Nandini: Thank u... And believe me guys, Manik is a great guy, I m sure in these 2-3 days u all will like him too once u get to know him.

They all smiled at her nodded softly as they saw Manik returning followed by a waiter who pushed the breakfast trolley for them.

Nandini: Come on lets have some breakfast, I m famished...
Nandini said to all of them as manik smiled up at her and they all sat together for breakfast.
-----------------------

Nandini: So where exactly is this event held? U know u didn't gimme any details right!
Nandini said to Ronnie as they all sat and ate.

Ronnie smiled sheepishly at her as all her friends exchanged glances.
Becca: Actually.... Nandini the event...

Nandini looked up at her waiting for her to continue when Kyle said instead.
Kyle: Its next week.

Nandini: What? What do u mean?

Ronnie: I m sorry Nandini, I lied... We all knew u would come just for the event and then go back, but we wanted u to stay. Will even has this entire adventure trip planned for all of us, for this week, we were hoping to convince u for it once u arrive. U can postpone ur ticket back home by a few days right!

Nandini blinked at her words in shock as all her friends looked at her expectantly waiting for her response.

Nandini: I can't believe u guys lied to me..

Ronnie: Come on Nandini... Plz! We know u would hv never agreed if we told u the truth.

Nandini shook her head at him before speaking up,
Nandini: That's not the point guys... We have plans! Manik and I aren't going home from here... We are on our Honeymoon, we have the entire month planned out. U all can't expect me to bail on him...

Becca: Honeymoon?
Becca asked excitedly making Nandini remember Mukti, aliya and Navya while Elliot hit his girlfriend.

Elliot: Come on Nandini.... We rn't telling u to bail on him. We didn't know ur plans or that u had ur husband with u. But he can also come with us right, u guys can go on ur trip after the event.

Nandini didn't say anything to him until she felt Manik's hand on hers as he replied on her behalf,
Manik: We'll come with u guys... We can reschedule our plans.

Nandini looked up at him surprised before she tried to speak up,
Nandini: Manik, we-

Manik stopped her from continuing as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her a bit closer before he whispered only for her to listen.
Manik: U wanted a chance to take a step towards them right? What better than this Nandini?

Nandini: But what about u Manik...

Manik: Maybe I also end up being friends with them and even if I don't... Its a win-win situation for me, do u know how boring it could be for me to spend an entire month in just ur company 24/7.

Nandini swatted his arm at his words making Manik laughed and pull her closer.
Manik: Maybe they can help me know how u were before u met me... Don't think so much! We r here on a holiday, lets just focus on enjoying, okay?

Nandini nodded in his arms smiling, as she saw him taking a few berries from her plate. She swatted his hand away from it before straightening at her chair, moving out of his arms.
Nandini: That's mine!

Manik rolled his eyes at her, and took it anyway, popping those in his mouth and giving her a smug smile as he heard her mutter, 'idiot'.

He smiled up at her friends who seemed to be noticing the two of them as he asked,
Manik: So where exactly is this adventure trip planned?
-----------------------------

Uhm uhm...
Manan finally in London..
Nandini's college friends..
Change in Honeymoon plans..

How was the part guys?
Do comment ur viewz and don't forget to vote.

Love,
Navya😘

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

27.9K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
154K 7.9K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
Mr & Mrs Від Tara

Фанфіки

8.3K 885 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...