Unexpected. (A CJ FanFiction)...

By Nick_Christiansen04

This is a sequel to the Jyrus story I did. It takes place a year after Jonah leaves. I hope you enjoy! More

{1}
{2}
{3}
Not an update!
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
Not an update!
{9}
Not an update!
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{45}
{46}

{44}

24 2 1
By Nick_Christiansen04

Cyrus' P.O.V
So recently two people appeared that I thought I'd never see again. Jonah's dad came back along with Shawn. Remember him? Jonah's Ex that turned evil behind his back. Yeah that Shawn!

The two were talking today but I didn't wanna ask what they were even talking about so I just ignored it. I'm just glad Jonah's dad is gone... OH MY GOD THAT SOUNDS HORRIBLE! Just forget what I had just said.

I shook my head and continued staring at the ceiling. Nothing came to thought; I wonder, Shawn knew Jonah was in trouble.... How? Is that even possible?

I shook my head again not thinking about it; I started to feel tired and my eyes being so heavy. I shut my eyes seeing nothing but darkness.
——————————
I woke up in the same position. Laying on my bed just staring at the ceiling. All I did was sit up and I instantly wanted to lay back down.

All of a sudden, I heard slow footsteps start to come up the stairs. I jumped and hid under my bed, grabbing my phone of course.

My door opened slowly and in walked a person. Their hand dropped to eye level so I saw that they had a knife. I covered my mouth quickly before I could make a peep.

The person made their way towards my window, stopped and turned around. Fear crawled up my spine and sweat dripped from my forehead.

The person closed the door behind them so silently I didn't even notice that they left. I opened my phone and texted TJ quickly.

Me
Help someone's in my house with a knife!
TJ❤️😍
I'm on my way
Me
Wait no! They'll kill you!
TJ❤️😍
Did see their face?
Me
No
TJ❤️😍
Try and get a picture.

Before I could reply, I heard the front door slam shut. I jumped and hit my head on my bed. I quietly winced in pain as I got out; I ran quickly to my door locking it.

I sighed in relief and went towards my window. Looking out of it, I saw the killer walking away. They turned around and I saw them staring at me. It was weird.... They had a creepy baby mask on. It reminded me of Happy Death Day, but in real life.

They started running back towards me. My eyes widened as I opened my window about to hop out. The front door opened and closed so quickly as I heard the footsteps on the stairs. My door pounded. I finally jumped. Landing on my feet, I quickly grabbed my phone and called TJ.

"Hello?" He said.
"Hurry meet me at the park!" I said hanging up.

I started to run to the park as quickly as I could without the killer seeing me. I've never been more terrified in my life. How did they get back so fast?! I don't understand.

I made it to the park trying to catch my breath. TJ was running towards me so worried and concerned.

"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Killer, baby mask, knife!" I answered not finding words in between.
"Cyrus..." TJ said scared.

I looked up and saw TJ looking behind me. I rolled my eyes and turned around to see the killer standing behind me.

"HOW IN THE HELL?" I asked.
"Bye bye!" They yelled.
———————————
I woke up gasping. That felt too real. Finally catching my breath, I looked through my phone seeing if I texted TJ or even called him.

Nothing was there. I sighed in relief and heard a knock at my door. To make sure it wasn't just a nightmare, I grabbed the metal bat from the corner of my room.

I opened my door revealing TJ standing there with chocolate and flowers. He was all dressed up nice and then I realized what tonight was.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized.
"For?" He asked.
"We were suppose to go on a date but I fell asleep and missed it!" I answered starting to cry.
"Aww." TJ replied.

He set the flowers and chocolate on my bed and hugged me. I buried my face into his chest still crying. He let go.

"it's okay Muffin." TJ said.
"It is?" I asked.
"Of course!" He exclaimed. "Kinda shocked me though."

TJ started to laugh. I shook my head and hugged him again. I really don't want this moment to end... I don't want us to end.

"Have you heard from Buffy or Andi?" TJ asked.
"No... Buffy said the two were going on a trip. Didn't think I'd be this long though." I answered.
"Hm... Maybe they wanted to get away from us." TJ joked.

I looked up at TJ in a confusion. His smile faded. I don't know why it did, he didn't do anything wrong.

"Was it what I said?" He asked.
"No." I answered.

Andi and Buffy said that they'd only be gone for a few days. Maybe they got stuck back at that camping place they were staying at.

I grabbed my phone and texted Buffy quickly. Of course making sure they're ok because if they're not, I'm going over there.

Me
Hey you guys alright?
Buffy😂✌🏻😜
Yeah why?
Me
You guys have been gone awhile.
Buffy😂✌🏻😜
I said we'd be gone for a few months.
Me
Ooooh!
Buffy😂✌🏻😜
Haha see you soon.

I shook my head and looked back up at TJ. His smile returned as mine faintly appeared. I hadn't known what to say... Everything blanked.

"Is everything ok?" TJ asked.
"Yeah." I answered.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I'm sure..."

TJ got skeptical. There was a knock on my door that someone forgot to close. I turned my attention towards that. For a split second I saw that killer from my nightmare.

"Stay back!" I screamed.
"Cyrus! Calm down!" TJ said.
"Huh?" I asked looking at him.
"It's just your mom." He answered.

I looked in the direction of the door. My mom stood there worried and confused. I don't blame her... I was confused myself on what was happening.

"Ms. Goodman can I have a minute with Cyrus?" TJ asked politely. She nodded and walked off.
"TJ I'm fine." I said.
"Are you sure? You told your mom to stay back." He told me.
"It wasn't her that I saw." I spoke.
"Huh?" TJ asked.
"I had a nightmare." I answered.

TJ smiled as he put his hand on my shoulder. The warmth of his hand made me feel nothing around me.

"It was just a nightmare. It won't happen." He told me.
"Right." I replied.

My mom came back and told us that it was time to eat. I sighed and held TJ's hand. I was scared that I'd lose him. Just like I did in the nightmare... I left him. Well more like a murderer killed me.

I shook my head once more as we sat down. Dinner was silent. All that happened was a few conversations like how our days were. I'm surprised TJ didn't speak. He's normally not like this.

"This is awkward." I said breaking the silence.
"Just a bit." TJ joined along.

I looked at the window for some reason. It was almost like an instinct. Maybe I saw something move or maybe it's just my imagination... I saw a face slowly start to emerge. I waited until it showed any more details.

My eyes widened as I saw the killers face again. I panicked and shut my eyes. I quickly opened it and nothing was there. Just TJ and my mom staring at me like I was crazy.

"Is it ok if I spend the night?" TJ asked.
"I think that's a good idea." Mom answered.
————————
TJ's P.O.V
Cyrus has been acting weird ever since I got here. He says he has a nightmare. I believe him of course, but that nightmare must've scared him badly...

After we had dinner, Cyrus and I went back into his room. I closed the door behind me as Cyrus was already in bed.

"You're not gonna sleep in that are you?" He asked.
"No, but I need to get approved of what I'm about to do." I answered.
"I approve!" Cyrus exclaimed.

I took off my buttoned shirt and my pants. I was left in my boxers as Cyrus blushed hard. I did slightly.

"I didn't expect that." Cyrus said.
"I didn't have anything else sorry." I replied.

I turned off the light and walked over to him. I sat on the bed next to him. His head immediately went onto my chest. It's like he can actually sleep again now that I'm here.

"I will protect you no matter what happens." I said breaking the silence.
"I know you will. You always have." He replied.

I stared at his wall seeing all the pictures of us. In every single one of them, we're smiling yes, but not all of them I was happy in. I faked smiles....

Just as long as Cyrus doesn't figure out what I did, we'll be fine.... Even if he does see them on my arms... It hurts, burns.... It's like what quotes say, "I draw with silver, but it turns red. Magic."

Woah! Weren't expecting that were you?! I guess you can say it's totally UNEXPECTED!! Haha okay I'm done. Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 242 62
Cyrus confronts Buffy. He tells her that he was jealous of Andi and Jonah being together. What he didn't know was that his crush liked him back.
4.9K 87 32
Okay I get that this is the finished one, you may read it yes. But please read the rewrite as well. You'll get a better story line out of it!
26.1K 597 18
*Story Completed* *Total of Seventeen Chapters* *Warning: Has BoyxBoy material. Do NOT read if you're not comfortable with this type of story.*
7K 401 13
⌈n.jm + p.js⌋ NCT Hogwarts!au "What the hell was that for?!" "Stop being such an over pretentious asshole." Jaemin finally returns from his three yea...