Savage Heart

By Vlovers19

Kim Taehyung known as the ruthless crime lord and vigilante V lives his life only to get revenge on the power... More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen.
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight (Final Chapter)

Two

4.4K 234 72
By Vlovers19

Jimin sat swinging his legs from the high stool he was sitting on, his tiny hands placed on his chin. The woman running around the huge kitchen stopped and stared at him. She smiled warmly at him.

"Jimin, are you waiting for young master min?" she whispered.

The boy's face immediately turned a huge shade of red as he began twisting his fingers nervously.

"No!"

The woman laughed. "Do you like him?"

"No! I do not!" he countered and the woman laughed.

"It's not bad to feel what you're feeling Jiminah. You should never feel ashamed of your feelings. I think master Min likes you too"

Jimin frowned lowering his gaze. "But mother tells me I'm posessed. Why does she say that when Jungkook is just like me"

The woman frowned. "It's because she likes her own son better" she whispered underneath her breath, her face crumpling into disdain as she thought of Jimin's step mother.

"Never mind. Forget about her. Do you want some cookies? It always cheers you up"

Indeed it did because Jimin was already nodding his head licking his lips in anticipation but his smile faltered as soon as she entered. His nanny noticed her and froze on the spot, the air suddenly filled with tension.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" her voice thundered.

"I... I... " The boy stuttered unable to say a full sentence as she slowly marched towards him.

"Didn't I tell you we would be having guests over? What are you doing here looking so dirty?" She spoke harshly eyeing him like a predator stalking her prey

Jimin's lips trembled "I'm sorry mother...."

"You just shut up and get out of here! Go clean up and dress in more presentable clothes and make yourself useful! All you do around here is gossip with the maids"

Jimin bowed his head, tears pouring down his eyes.

"Okay mother..." he whispered and dropped down from the stool feeling his step mother's wicked gaze upon him.

When he reached his room, he was already in tears. Ever since his mother died when he was five and his father remarried only a year later, he hadn't known what happiness was. His step mother had not failed to make his life miserable. She was pure evil and everyone knew it so they all kept out of her way including him but she always still managed to pick on him. He did as she had wanted putting on one of his best clothes. It suited him well even though it had been ages since his step mother bought him new ones

Soon, his door opened and his step brother entered. He was a year younger than him but he was a totally disrespectful brat.

"Jimin hyung, I heard mother yelling at you" he said non chalantly as he dumped himself on his bed popping sweets into his mouth.

Jimin sighed while Jungkook laughed sitting up on the bed. "You're really pitiable Jimin. I wonder what Yoongi hyung sees in you....it seems he's using to pass time" he said.

Jimin glared at him. "This boy..."

Jungkook cut in. "They are coming today to finalize your marriage with him"

Jimin swallowed hard as his brother looked at him from head to toe. "Really, I don't know why he chose you. Maybe because you're gullible and he knows he'll be able to control you"

Jimin frowned hard trying to control his anger. "Shut up! Yoongi hyung isn't like that. He respects me. You should give him more credit than you do"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Whatever...i just came to tell you he's here already!"

Jimin gasped turning red and panicking instantly.

"Wh....why didn't you tell me?"

Jungkook frowned. "Well, I just did" he said rolling his eyes as he left the room banging the door hard behind him.

"That brat" he muttered under his breath but looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was looking so flushed. He took deep long breaths before finally leaving his room to meet his parents and their guests downstairs at the parlor.

When he saw him, his heart somersaulted several times. Min Yoongi fifteen years old, had a pretty baby face but his look could be stern if he wanted to. His hair was dyed silver and he smiled at him several times focusing only his attention on him making Jimin flustered and shy. He liked the way he was looking at him and even during dinner, his eyes was only fixated on him.

"Jimin...Jimin did you hear what they said?" his step mother's voice rang in his head loudly and he looked up only to find out he had been spaced out in another planet and they where all giving him weird glances.

He blinked repeatedly trying hard to hide his embarrassment. "Well em em..."

"Cute!" Yoongi suddenly muttered chuckling and his step mother frowned.

"Forgive me, my step son tends to forget himself sometimes. Maybe you should reconsider your decision?" She said and laughed but no one laughed with her so she growled inwardly and turned to Jimin plastering a fake smile on her face.

"So what do you think about getting engaged to Yoongi? When you come back from the states after your education, you two will get married"

He liked the idea of marrying Yoongi. He liked it very much but then he froze. The States? They were going away?

His eyes widened "Wait what? The states?"

Park Han soo nodded. "Yes. You and your brother are going to go to America to study" he said dryly.

"All of a sudden? But you never told me!" Jimin cried.

"It has already been decided Jimin. It's final. Deal with it" his father said, looking totally unbothered.

Jimin looked at Jungkook sitting beside him.

"Did you know about this?" he whispered and Jungkook slowly nodded without looking at him.

Jimin got out from his seat not even minding if Yoongi saw him so distressed.

"Where are you going?" His father roared.

"Don't you know it's disrespectful to leave the table when your elders are still seated?" His step mother hissed but Jimin didn't care. He just had to be away from them, all of them so he ran, out of the house and towards the green fields. He finally stopped in front of a lone grave stone meters away from the main house. His mother's grave. He knelt in front of it, crying his eyes out. He didn't know how long he was there until he felt a hand touch his shoulder. He turned and saw Yoongi. The older gave him a small smile as he knelt beside him.

"May I?" he said gently.

Jimin nodded wiping away his tears. There was silence for a while before Yoongi spoke.

"It's only going to be for a while. We'll see each other again"

Jimin sniffed. "I don't want to leave. This is my home. My mother grew up here in this house, in this town... If I leave, it would be like I'm leaving all her memories behind"

Yoongi smiled. "But you'll come back and I'll be right here waiting for you"

He stopped talking and brought out a small ring chuckling as he showed it to him. "It may not fit now but it will in the future. I want you to wear it when you come back"

He smiled looking deep into his eyes. "Promise me you will" he whispered.

Jimin nodded as he took the ring holding it tight.

"I promise"

Yoongi touched his cheek lightly with his finger tips and he blushed

"Do you promise to stay pure only for me? And don't look at any other man while you are away?"

Jimin nodded shyly. "I promise" he whispered.

Yoongi suddenly pulled him close and hugged him tightly. They stayed like that until his family was ready to leave. They separated reluctantly and Jimin had tears in his eyes as he watched him being driven away in his car.

But he knew something awaited him. That night while asleep, he heard his door open. He knew his step mother had entered. He could feel her anger as she shook him fiercely causing him to sit up on bed.

"You dared embarrass me today?" She whispered in a tight voice.

He shook his head. "No mother, I was just upset!"

"Upset!" She hit his mouth and he doubled over from the pain.

"You have no right to be upset. You should even be grateful that I let you stay here all these years instead of shipping you off to a boarding school!"

He began to cry holding his mouth to keep from getting noisy. "You had better be grateful that you are going abroad with my son. Next time you try and defy me, I will make you wish you had joined your mother"

She pushed him, his back hitting the bed and left the room leaving Jimin to cry softly. This wasn't the first time this had happened and suddenly, he began to think that him going abroad wasn't such a bad idea after all if it would keep her away from him.

"Rise and shine Jiminie" A loud voice boomed cheerily. Jimin opened his eyes and saw his nanny opening the windows letting in the rays of sunlight.

"Please nanny, can I sleep in some more?" he grumbled.

He heard a gasp and saw his nanny staring at him. She must have noticed his swollen face.

"Jimin, did you cry your self to sleep again?"

Jimin shrugged, answering her question. His nanny frowned. "That woman... "

"Don't worry nanny. I'll be leaving here soon anyway. Far away from her"

His nanny looked at him worriedly. "It's for the best"

She suddenly smiled. "Get dressed. We'll go to the market and visit the sick at the Medical Center. You said you wanted to give them food. I prepared some for us to take with us"

Jimin's face lit up. "That's great nanny. I've always wanted to see them"

The woman shook her head "You'll become a medical doctor one day and help out those poor souls"

Jimin sighed. "I hope so Nanny" he muttered.

He quickly dressed up and left with his nanny in one of the cars. His step mother didn't question him much since they were going to the market. When they arrived at the market, they bought some things for the house including for the sick people at the Medical Center.

Jimin was appalled by the state of the place when they got there. There where no facilities and the environment was inhospitable even for the little children held in there for lack of money. The sick was bound to get sicker there. The thought repulsed him and it made him think about what his family was doing when they had enough money to improve the place but he had always known how greedy his family was. He was sure they were partly responsible for the condition of the Medical Center because of their selfish quest for money.

As he gave them food hearing them whisper their thanks, his heart went out to these people and he promised himself one day when he was all grown up, he would come back here and help lighten these people's burdens even if it was just a little.

After the visit, it was time to go home. They had spent a long time away and the mistress of the house was bound to throw a fit.

"What are you thinking Jimin?" His Nanny said as they drove home.

"I keep thinking about those people at the Medical Center. I wish I could do something to help them"

"Maybe one day you will.." his nanny said with a smile but not long after, the car screeched to a halt.

"Driver, what's happening?" His nanny yelled.

"I don't know. Something's blocking the road. Let me go check it out"

The man came out to check and returned looking surprised.

"It's a kid. It seems he fainted in the road" he said.

Jimin and the nanny came out of the car. Sure enough, there was a boy lying in the middle of the road. Jimin quickly knelt down to him and looked into his face. His mouth was slightly agape and he looked dehydrated but Jimin definitely noticed how beautiful he was as he stared at the outline of his face.

"What happened to you?" He whispered cradling his head in his arms.

The boy's eyes slowly fluttered open and Jimin's breath hung and released as the boy's eyes closed again. He didn't know but he had met the one that would change his whole life

This was a long chapter. Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 6.6K 43
"He was brought here about a week ago." She said. "Did he really kill his twin brother?" He enquired. "That's what they said." She replied..... Be...
158K 10K 23
Jungkook is an orphan who dreamed of one day become a Pirate. One summer he fell in love with the handsome Taehyung, who because Jungkook was poor, h...
30.3K 1.5K 35
"You're the first one I lost to in my entire life,so i want you" "In your fucking dream Kim taehyung" Kim taehyung is the crown prince of south Korea...
704K 29.9K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...