Kill With Love βœ” (Revamping)

Por satanya000

"For better or worse." "For richer, for poorer." "In sickness and in health." "Til' death do us part." What h... Mais

INTRODUCTION:
THE MAIN CHARACTERS:
BOOK TRAILER!
CHAPTER 1: "KING AND QUEEN" (18+)
CHAPTER 2: "PLAN"
CHAPTER 3: "AUCTION"
CHAPTER 4: "JENNIE VS. V"
CHAPTER 5: "THE JEONS"
CHAPTER 6: "DOLL" (18+)
CHAPTER 7: "NEW DELHI"
CHAPTER 9: "GAME-NAME" (18+)
CHAPTER 10: "BACK"
CHAPTER 11: "THE BRUSCHWEILERS" (18+)
CHAPTER 12: "MUST"
CHAPTER 13: "IT'S MINE"
CHAPTER 14: "JULIET"
CHAPTER 15: "SINNED" (18+)
CHAPTER 16: "KIM"
CHAPTER 17: "A WIFE'S DUTY"
CHAPTER 18: "ANNIVERSARY"
CHAPTER 19: "I'M SORRY" (18+)
CHAPTER 20: "LIES"
CHAPTER 21: "JEONGSAN"
CHAPTER 22: "SPAIN"
CHAPTER 23: "I MISS YOU" (18+)
CHAPTER 24: "I CAN'T"
CHAPTER 25: "SEOUL"
CHAPTER 26: "SNIPER"
CHAPTER 27: "THE PARENTS"
CHAPTER 28: "FAMILY DAY"
CHAPTER 29: "THE MAKING" (18+)
CHAPTER 30: "VACATION" (18+)
CHAPTER 31: "THE ACTRESS"
CHAPTER 32: "AUCTION II"
CHAPTER 33: "ABDUCTED"
CHAPTER 34: "HUNTING"
CHAPTER 35: "UNSAVED"
Q/A [CLOSED!]
CHAPTER 36: "MOURN"
CHAPTER 37: "FAILED"
CHAPTER 38: "DIVORCE" (18+)
❀ ANSWERS AND MENTIONS ❀
CHAPTER 39: "FORGIVE OR FORGET"
CHAPTER 40: "LITTLE MISS JENNIE" (18+)
CHAPTER 41: "AIRPORT"
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 42 : "SEOUL TOWN ROAD"
FINAL CHAPTER: "NEVER APART" (18+)
EPILOGUE:
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
NEW BOOK?!

CHAPTER 8: "JELLY" (18+)

16.9K 563 326
Por satanya000

!!!WARNING!!!
Mild smut in this chap ;*
••••••••••••••

LISA'S POV...

We arrived at New Delhi and went straight to the accommodation ignoring all the reporters and paparazzis surrounding us.

[A/N: I'm not really good in explaining things so I'll just skip unnecessary infos.]

"Where do you buy your dresses?" He asked as I walk out of the closet of our hotel while wearing my black and white terno outfit.

I just rolled my eyes and started applying make-up on my face.

"Fuck this shit!" I heard him shouted as he couldn't tie a knot properly on his neck tie. Stupid shit.

He was about to remove his neck tie when I appeared in front of him earning a shock reaction. I held his neck tie and started to tie it properly.

"I'm not wearing it." He coldly said and removed my hands from my chest.

He then went to the closet to change. That 25 year old man couldn't even tie a knot. How much more of becoming a father?! Fuck his life.

BUSINESS EVENT...

"Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, this way please." A staff said while touring us inside a main hall of a five star hotel.

We arrived at a big door and the staff opened it. A long red carpet was placed in the center of the room. Bussinessmen and women turned their attention to us.

"You should've just wore a neck tie." I whispered to him as we walk on the red carpet.

I'm not saying he doesn't look good in his white turtle neck. Wearing a neck tie was just better.

"Why do you care about my outfit? I look good at everything." He said making me ignore him and smile at crowd. I got no interest on his shit.

"Is that... Bambam?"

"Omg, that's him."

"Bambam."

I turned around and saw Bambam casually waving and smiling at the crowd. Arrogant piece of shit.

"Well, look at him wearing a tie." I teased Jungkook making him frown in anger.

Bambam, just a meter away from us seems like he's going to greet us. Jungkook suddenly pulled my waist closer to him and greeted Bambam with his mischievous bunny fucking smile.

"H-Hey. That hurts." I tried removing his hands on my waist because he was gripping it too tightly. As if he'll listen to what I just said.

"Hey, Jk!" Bambam smiled back at him. Bambam then turned to me.

"It's nice to see you, Lisa. How have you been?" He asked casually and offered his hand for a shake. I smiled to him as sweet as I can.

"I'm good, Bam. It's been..." I took his hands and I left my words hanging because I couldn't remember the last time I met Bam.

"2 years." He continued. Oh right, the day I got married.

"How's your new girlfriend, Bam?" Jungkook suddenly pulled my hand from Bambams grip and intertwined them with his.

"I don't have one, Jk. Lisa was my last." Bambam answered still locking the eye contact with me.

I couldn't help but stare at Bambam. God, he's such a hunk. Look at his silver hair and rosy lips. Too bad I wasn't able to fuck him when he proposed to me. Well, I wasn't a bitch before.

"Can you stop staring at him? I can pluck your eyes out right this moment if you don't do as I say." Jungkook whispered to me making me smirk.

Yeah, his jealous ass and his temper.

"Excuse us. The event is starting. It's nice to see you again, Bam!" I waved and I pulled Jungkook to sit in an empty table near the platform.

"Is Bambam blind? He's really flirting with you in front of me." Jungkook eyed me.

What's his problem?! I thought he wants to kill me and the next day he wants to fuck me and now he gets jealous.

"Are you jealous? Come on, our marriage was already over one year ago, Jungkook." I rolled my eyes at him making him frown.

"I'm not jealous." He answered gritting his teeth.

"Wow, that was convincing. And what's your problem if he flirts with me or not? We're JUST married. We're not even a couple." I stated. He smirked at me which is really weird.

"Just married. You're still planning on flirting with Bambam tonight, aren't you?" He asked smirking at me. Well, duhh. The answer's obvious.

"Who wouldn't? I mean, look at him. His silver hair is standing out from the crowd." I said looking at Bambam sitting in the other side.

"Don't you dare, Lalisa." He threatened in his low tone voice making me shiver in his warm breath.

"If you're jealous, just say it. Do you still love me?" I asked and faced him. His eyes widened.

"Are you seriously asking me a stupid question?" He asked back with a disgusted look on his face.

"Then what's your problem?! You're so awkward right now, acting like a real... husband." Why can't I say the fucking word husband infront of him?!

"Why not?! I AM your husband, Lisa." He just said and focused on the emcee talking in front.

Could it be...

No, that's silly. He doesn't love me anymore. There is no love included in this marriage anymore.

As soon as the speakers were done speaking, the event still continued. Jungkook peck me on the cheeks because other businessmen dragged him to talk.

I took the chance and approached Bambam who was staring at me through out the event. He was holding a glass of white wine and smirking at me while I make my way to him.

"Hi." I greeted as I reach him.

"Hey." -Bambam.

"Do you have plans tonight?" I asked as I stop my hands from pulling him in a corner to kiss him.

"Sadly, I don't have one. Would you like to make plans with me tonight?" He asked while smirking. Who wouldn't get turned on by this? No one. Absolutely, not me.

"Sure. Why not?---" I was cut off when I felt Jungkook's hands on my shoulder.

"Are you done talking to my WIFE?" Jungkook asked in an unusual tone and emphasized the last word.

"What is it, Kook?" I confusedly asked him. He looked at me with his piercing eyes. Oh, that's deadly.

"Someone just want to talk to Mrs. Jeon." He answered to me and looked back at Bambam with his... is that even a smile? It's more like his lips just curved.

"Who?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Come with me." He said and pulled me away from Bambam. But before I could even get away, I signaled Bambam to call me.

Jungkook then pulled me to the men's restroom and pushed me inside a cubicle with him.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get me out of here, now!" I shouted. Why did he drag me here?! What does he want this time?!

"Didn't I say you shouldn't talk to him?" He glared at me. Fucking annoying.

"And why would I listen to you, dickhead?!" I gritted my teeth in anger.

Before he could even answer, I started attacking him with man to man combat. The cubicle is too small for me to execute my attacks properly. Argh, screw this shit.

He caught both my wrist in a split seconds and pinned them to the wall just beside my head.

"You're mine, Lisa. I don't like sharing." He said and he aggressively started kissing my neck down to my shoulders making me whimper.

Fuck. Why am I so weak in his touch?!

"S-Stop..." I muttered to contain myself from letting out a moan. He just continued to spread kisses and I can feel the warmth of his tongue touching every corner of my neck and collar bones.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked in between my pant. I felt his lips curved in a smirk in between his kisses.

"I'm..." He then stopped kissing me and faced me. His face just inches away from me. His eyes are staring deeply into my soul, still holding both my wrist.

"Jealous."

My eyes slightly widened and my mouth is starting to get dry because I can't close it.

He's... jealous? Why would he...

"So don't ever talk to other guys again. That Bambam will be dead tonight." He said and started kissing me again.

I want him to stop kissing me but I can't move my body. It's like my feelings are over powering me.

"Jungkook." I called and pulled my wrist away from him. His brows furrowed and faced me.

"You hate me. Why are you getting jealous?" I said. I'll just convince myself that he hates me.

"Fuck you and your questions." He angrily groaned and quickly pulled my skirt up making me let out a moan.

His hands made it's way to my panties and he continued to suck on my neck while teasing my clit.

"Fuck." I groaned as I couldn't stop myself from getting wet.

He slid his hands inside my panties and entered his two fingers without warning. Shit, I can barely stand properly!

His other hand wrapped around my waist to support my balance. Jungkook went up to kiss my lips while thrusting his fingers in and out of me, slowly.

"Jungkook." I moaned as he slid inside of me very slow and deep. It wasn't fast but I didn't know that slower is better.

"Yes, baby?" He muttered with deep voice. His voice is not helping at all.

I felt my orgasm building up as I reach my climax. Shit, this slow thrust could make me cum faster! Holy fuck!!!

"Ah... Kookie. More." I pleaded as I dug my nails on his back making him groan.

"Give it to me, Lis." He whispered to my ear. Feeling his warm breath in my ear made me reach my end.

"Oh... Fffffuck." I moaned as I release my juices in his fingers.

I was panting when he removed his fingers inside of me. His other hand still gripping my waist and he's looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"If you meet Bambam tonight, I'll make sure he's dead before you could even see him." He threatened and left me in the cubicle to wash his hands in the basin.

"Why do you always taste like watermelon?" He asked as he wipe his hands with a tissue. I just rolled my eyes at him, still catching my breath.

He left two fucking visible hickeys on my neck! How can I show myself outside with these kissmarks?!

Fucking Jungkook!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A/N:

Just tell me guys what you want to happen next in the next chapter :)))
Do you want smuts again? Let me know.

Love y'all ;*

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

17.4K 913 20
this a story about two Mafia's what will happen when a Mafia King fall for a Mafia princess. Mafia princess will fall for a Mafia King let's see in f...
30.1K 789 28
It all started when our grand dad arranged us to marry. Few month after our wedding, things went fine. Back when my cold husband hated the idea of ma...
272K 11.6K 106
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!! Genre: Action, Romance, Drama, Mystery, Comedy. Korea Seoul. The place where everything is perfect. Everything is n...
375K 15.7K 56
[Sequel of KILL WITH LOVE] "We're brothers, hyung." "Yeah, so?" "What's mine is mine. And stop claiming it like it's yours." "She's not yours either...