Stunning; Fred Weasley

By padfootsbike

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Elle," he whispered, his face slowly coming down to mine. My... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
NOT A CHAPTER
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
SEQUEL
EDITING
EDITING PT. 2
EDITING PT. 3
100K READS!

Announcements

4.8K 56 16
By padfootsbike

Okay. So, I'm now out of school and have some extra time on my hands (not much, but still some) and I've been thinking.

First of all, I want to thank everyone for 191K reads! It is simply unbelievable and I cannot thank you enough!

And now, I've been rereading this and I honestly have trouble making it through the first few chapters because of how horribly written it is. Therefore, I've decided to edit this book chapter by chapter, starting on Monday, June 10. I won't be unpublishing, just updating and hopefully fixing some mistakes and cheesiness. So mainly what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't be alarmed when you see updates on this book in your library. The plot will remain the same, just some minor fixings.

Again, thank you all so much for sticking with me throughout the rollercoaster that has been this book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 0 14
"I love you." "Of course you do. I mean, what's not to love?" She rolled her eyes. "I love you, too, so just kiss me already." *Harry Potter Love Sto...
318K 8.2K 38
"Elle! Where have you been, dearie?" shrieked Molly. "We've been worried sick! I went to pick up Callie and when I got back you weren't here!" George...
181K 3.1K 40
A Fred Weasley x Reader story. You are in your fifth year at Hogwarts and everything is going great. That is, until your boyfriend of seven months ch...
56K 587 44
WARNING: SMUT, 18+ READERS ONLY!- ; (contains heavy sexual content, language, drugs, violence) Camellia Larke has had a bit of a crush on Fred Weasle...