xplr ; colby brock

By emmary88

Adelaide meets colby while filming an exploring video with her friends. More

abandoned mansion
characters
abandoned mansion 2
sunrise
nervous
abandoned water park
#cadeleaide
overnight amusement park
first date
cadelaide is real
trap house road trip
last day
josette and jack
meeting the family
the party
telling the fans
post halloween
meeting colbys familyyyy
family drama
new york
a rough week
welcome home baby
prank wars
pregnancy prank
hate
house hunting
insecure
christmas morning
moving day
over
tara and adelaide take new york
a month later
haunted cabin
period prank
handcuffed
the breakup
broken
hot tub
meetings
pregnant
the following week
youtubers in a box
hawaii surprise
week in the life
hawaii
new characters
maryland
home
cant get away
knocking on your heart
moving on
new characters
girlfriend
oh no... i think im catching feelings
colby
clubbing... country clubbing
more new characters
italy
heading home
baby
im sorry, bear
lunch date
we arent dating
secrets
angel
glamping
too good
exploring with adilex
gone but never forgotten
going home
who do you love
sus
the ring
new apartment
christmas
tour
tour 2
ready
the proposal
planning
more planning
say yes
jealous
crash
mathew
arrested
prep
Bachelorette
camping - round 2
camping 2.2
baby
the wedding
2 babies
telling our friends
secret
gender reveal
birth and baby shower
vi and gray
new mom
cant get enough
moving on
new beginnings
you
house tour + stanley
home
first christmas
first birthday + baby
later
meet the kids
meet the kids 2
italy
reality house 1
reality house 2
you
reality house 3
watching
reality house 4
violet
friend characters
tent
back to school
shoot
tattoo
lost
searching
caught
disney
school
halloween
audition
neighbors characters
neighbors
birthday

cabo

3.9K 67 5
By emmary88

adelaides point of view

february 12th

colby, tara, jake, sam, kat and i are all in the LAX airport, waiting for our flight to cabo. colby and i had bought the four of them tickets so we could all stay in cabo over valentine's day.

we were currently waiting to board our gate. we were all shocked that we made it in time. i was sitting on colbys lap as there were very few seats. tara and jake where on the floor and sam and kat were diagonal from us.

- just remember that madeline was changed to tara so she's known adelaide longer than she's known jake -

colby and i were sharing a pink drink. my favorite.

i had the louis vuitton suitcase and duffel bag with me that my dad had shipped to me as one of my christmas presents. i also had my LV palm springs mini backpack that colby got me

i was wearing my gucci slides from sam and kat. i had on a basic white crop top and a pair of black leggings.

we were all very excited to go to cabo. none of them have ever been there but i went a lot growing up as one of my fathers vacation homes is there.

"flight 182 from los angeles, california to Cabo, mexico. first class may start boarding." we heard over the loud speaker

we all got in line and started boarding. colby and i were in the middle section, the rest of our friends on the side rows next to us.

colby and i ended up watching shrek because he 'wasn't in the mood for lilo and stitch' even though he knows it's one of my favorite movies. shrek was also one of my favorite movies so i'm not complaining.

6 hours later we landed in cabo.

we eventually got to the community that housed the villa my dad owns. they had an escort drive us to the villa even though i knew this place like the back of my hand.

my dad flew me and a few friends down here for my 15th birthday. i smiled at the memory as i continued driving my father's mercedes benz through the community.

we eventually pulled up to the villa, everyone staring and talking about it in amazement. it was right on the water.

"adelaide?" i heard someone say as i walked onto the back porch. the adams.

i spotted liam adams across the fence.

"hey liam! what's up?" i asked him, walking over the fence.

liam and i used to hook up after i dated bryce. i stayed out in cabo for 2 weeks after the breakup so i could get away.

liam and i have been friends our whole lives as our parents are close.

gracie is liam's cousin actually. gracie and i actually met out in cabo when she was visiting liam and his family.

"not much. i haven't seen you in a while, babe. how have you been." he asked me.

"i'm ive... i've been good. thanks for asking." i said because i was uncomfortable with the babe comment.

"did the adelaide nolan just stutter?" he asked me, laughing. i giggled at him before he started talking again. "so who're you here with?"

"um... my boyfriend and 4 of our friends." i said scratching my arm weirdly as tara appeared out of the house.

"speaking of my friends, this is my best friend, tara." i said smiling "tara this is liam. gracie's cousin."

"oh hi it's nice to meet you!" tara said to him.

"you too. i uh i have to get back to... you know... uh... uh getting ready?" he said. it came out as more of a question.

i knew the boyfriend thing would have him shocked.

"that was so awkward." tara said after he walked away.

"agreed. i used to hook up with him and then he just found out i had a boyfriend so." i said to her as we walked over, dipping our feet in the pool.

we laughed about the situation for a bit, just hanging out outside.

"there's my girl." i heard from behind me as colby hugged me.

"hi baby. you settling in okay?" i asked him.

"perfectly. i even took a nap. your bed up there is beyond comfy." he said back

colby sat, his legs wrapped around me, his feet also in the water. we sat and watched the beginning of the sunset.

tara eventually went in because she was hungry.

we sat out there and talked about life for a bit until i heard a scoff come from the adams yard.

"excuse me?" i asked liam as his friend snickered.

"oh adelaide don't tell me you love that kid." he said chuckling. "i bet he's just another hook up. just like i was." he said.

"liam stop it. i love him. i was... in a bad place last time i was here. you knew that i was upset and you took advantage of that situation. thanks for basically calling me a whore." i said, grabbing colbys hand, getting ready to walk inside. however colby didn't walk with me.

"dude i don't know or care who the fuck you are but you will not talk to my girl like that ever again. whatever you two had is clearly over so just leave her alone." colby said to liam.

liam was clearly shocked that colby talked back as he just stood there. colby grabbed my hand, walking back into the house.

"who was that?" colby asked, clearly upset.

"um that was liam adams. gracie's older cousin. i hooked up with him a couple times right after my break up with bryce. it was never more than a hook up though. i promise." i told him, telling him the full truth.

he sighed deeply replying with an "okay." before walking back upstairs. i grabbed a water out of the fridge, following him.

"i'm gonna get a shower. i feel gross from the plane." i said grabbing my silk robe that i keep here.

"care if i join?" colby asked, getting off of the bed.

"please do." i said smiling at him as he followed me into the bathroom.

colby washed my hair for me while we were in the shower and then we both got out and dried off.

"i'm so tired." i said washing my face wash off.

"same baby. it's only 11 though." there's only an hour time difference between us and home so in LA it's only 10.

"i'm just ready for bed." i said, colby agreeing as i laid down in my bed.

he also laid on the bed, pulling the back of my body into his. fleetwood mac was lightly playing in the background from my speaker.

"good night angel. i love you so much." he said kissing me again

"goodnight baby. i love you" i said back

february 13th

"good morning ad." colby said smiling at the bottom of the bed.

he was already awake and ready to go.

"good morning." i said pausing for a minute while thinking "you're so cute. you look all badass but you're really just a big teddy bear." i said giggling.

"don't call me that ever again adelaide." he said laughing while sitting on the bed next to me.

"cmon bear don't be so mean." i giggled, kissing him.

"damn i love you." he said kissing me back.

"i love you more bear" i said grinning as i hopped up to go put a swimsuit on so we could go out to the beach

i ran into the bathroom, throwing on a basic black bikini.

"you ready to go, bear?" i asked. he groaned at the nickname but nodded, grabbing my hand.

we walked out onto the private beach. setting our stuff down on the pool chairs we had.

"oh crap i forgot my hydro flask. do you want me to grab one for you too?" i asked him, standing back out from the chair.

he said yes so i went on the short journey back up to the house.

i passed Mrs. adams standing in her back yard, drinking coffee. i tried to ignore her until i heard her call out.

"adelaide sweetie is that you?" she asked, i turned on my feet, forcing a smile

"hi mrs adams! howre you?" i asked her.

"i'm good dear. thank you for asking. howre you? kenzie told me that you and gracie moved in together." kenzie was gracies cousin

"i've been good... yeah, gracie and i moved in with a couple of our friends. it's been pretty good." i said

"any new boys in your life?" she was always so personal.

"i uh do have a boyfriend. his name is colby. he's staying with me down here." i said

she nodded, telling me goodbye before walking back into her home.

okay skip vday and the rest of the trip cause i feel like that's so boring and my friend who normally writes the bad parts can't rn so i'm sorry but there's gonna be tea in the upcoming chapters haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 636 43
*language warning* #1 in #colbybrockfanfiction 12/14/18 1k Reads 2/13/19! Woo hoo!
560K 8.7K 43
in which two best friends are foolishly in love.
99.5K 1.8K 23
When Alyx moved from Scotland to LA with her best friend Katrina she never imagined when she was introduced to Colby that her life would change so mu...
71.3K 362 144
If you've read Social Life here's another part for it!! Which you WILL want to read Social life before coming to this story :) :) :)