My Bow Tie Wearing Time Lord...

By DanielleMWhelan

*2013 WATTY AWARD NOMINEE* "I'm Madison by the way. Madison Lauren Kristin Brown, Maddy for short. I'm an ali... More

Chapter 1 - Cybermen
Chapter 2 - Trust Me, I'm The Doctor!
Chapter 3 - Invisible Teleport's On The Eiffel Tower
Chapter 4 - 4 And A Half Minutes and You're asking Questions?
Chapter 5 - You've Met The Doctor?
Chapter 6 - Daleks
Chapter 7 - The Whole Universe Is In Danger And You're Flirting With Me?
Chapter 8 - Somebody Call For A Hero?
Chapter 9 - I Just Saved Your Life Again, At Least Give Me A Break!
Chapter 10 - Weeping Angels And True Feelings Of Love.
Chapter 11 - Amy's Downfall?
Chapter 12 - Saving Lives, UNIT And Truth Revealing Arguments.
Chapter 13 - Is A Trip In A TARDIS Enough To Say Sorry?
Chapter 14 - Madison, You're A Time Lord!
Chapter 15 - Come With Us!
Chapter 16 - We Need You!
Chapter 17 - Sontar-Ha-Ha-Ha!
Chapter 18 - We're Here To Save You Using....Spoons?
Chapter 20 - Madison Brown, Welcome To Your Doom?
Chapter 21 - Please, Save Me.
Chapter 22 - I Will Always Be There For You!
Chapter 23 - Loving Secrets For The Living.
Chapter 24 - Do You Love Me, Like You Love The Universe?
Chapter 25 - Madison, Meet The Wife!
Chapter 26 - Our Last Argument?
Chapter 27 - Goodbye Doctor, Forever.
Chapter 28 - Odd Ood!
Chapter 29 - I Never Forgot You.
Chapter 30 - My Love For You Is Like The Universe: Endless.
Chapter 31 - We're Facing River Song And Death's Door.
Chapter 32 - Goodbye
Chapter 33 - Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 19 - Regeneration, My Dear Doctor!

21.7K 782 682
By DanielleMWhelan

Chapter 19 –Regeneration, My Dear Doctor!

The Doctor's P.O.V.

“Maddy? Madison? Please wake up. We need you. I need you. I know what you said, about as long as you know somebody in the Universe your never alone. But if you go I'll be alone. Please wake up.” I begged, holding the dying girl in my arms.

Amy and Rory had retreated to their room, once I had told them to. I was sat on the floor, with Maddy led across my lap. I was trying hard not to cry. If she was awake, she'd laugh at me crying. I let out a small laugh, thinking about her.

“Emmmmmm....” She quietly mumbled. fidgeting slightly in my lap.

“Maddy? Maddy, your alive!” I said, joy clear in my voice.

Madison's P.O.V.

“Yes, but in so much pain!” I choked out, clutching my stomach in pain.

“Oh god. Maddy, what do I do?” He asked, sitting me up.

“There's nothing you can do. You know what happens next.”I explained, pulling myself using the console.

“I know. I don't want you to though.” The Doctor said, sounding like he was crying.

“Hey, don't cry! I'll be fine. I'll be out of pain!” I said, brushing my hand against his cheek.

“But I want you to stay! It's not fair. I like you being here!” He cried, letting a tear fall.

“I'll still be here! I'll stay here.”

“It's not the same! I don't want you to die!” He shouted, holding his hand to my face.

“It's not really like dying Doctor, just changing!” I replied, a bit weirded out by his concern.

“Yeah but...wait! What do you mean changing? Maddy I hate to tell you but your dying.” The Doctor explained, getting quieter.

“Yes, I had notice that Doctor! I can change, just like you can”

“Oh yeah, your a Time Lord aren't you!

“Oh my god!” I replied, clapping my hands slowly. “You forgot didn't you! How could you forget!”

“I was in the moment! It wasn't a time to be remembering stuff!”

“Oh I could just....OW! Oh here we go! Well Doctor, time to go!” I yelled, holding my stomach.

“Already? Well Madison, it was nice knowing you like this. You were amazing!” He replied, stepping away from me.

“I was, wasn't I! See you soon Doctor! Oh,and promise me something?” I asked

“Anything!”

“Kiss me when I'm back! No matter what I look like! Please?” I asked, as I started to move to the center of the room.

“Promise. Now, good luck!” He said, giving me a heart warming smile.

“Thank you! See you soon!” I replied, giving him a quick salute.

Then it started.

My body automatically moved into a star position, as the golden light started to flood out of me. Looking like my head, arm and legs were on fire, I tried to steady myself from the almighty force. The changes had started. I felt my hair start to shorten around me, as my skin began to change. A fierce pain over took my body as my new features began to form. I let out a long and loud scream, as the pain became to much. I took a quick glance at The Doctor, only to see him crouched down by the chair. I kept his face in mind, as it would be the last time I saw him with these old eyes.

Then it stopped.

The force of change, caused me to stumbled back a few steps. I stopped as the cool, metal railing pole dug into my back. I gripped hold of it, as I tried not to fall over. I let out quick breaths, as I looked at the advancing Doctor.

“Madison. You alright?” He asked, standing a distance from me.

“OW! OW! OW! That hurt, SO badly! Oh Jesus, my head! Wait. Never mind my head! My voice. It's different! I have an accent! AHHH! That is SOOOO weird! Hello Love, want some tea? Yep, I'm British! Woooo! So? How do I look?” I rushed out, exploring my new self.

“You...”

“WAIT! I have a better question! Ready?” I asked, ignoring the ever growing pain in my head.

“Yeah.” He replied, quietly.

“Am. I. Ginger?” I asked, as I stood in front of The Doctor.

“No.”

“WHAT! Why not! I've always wanted to be ginger! It's so cool! I mean look at Amy! She's ginger. And hot! Oh, it's not fair!” I shouted, stamping my foot.

“Same! I want to be ginger too!” The Doctor said, more excited now.

“No way! We're to cool! Like somebody's bow tie, I see!” I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

“Thanks! By the way your blonde!” He told me, fiddling with his Bow Tie.

“Really? Again! Oh well, it's an awesome colour! What about the rest of me” I asked, pointing to my body.

“You look...wow! You look amazing! You look a little older but you are...woah!” He exclaimed.

“Why thank you! Now some of us made promises before others died!” I said, standing directly in front of The Doctor.

“Oh yes! So I did! You ready for it now?” He asked, getting quieter.

“I think so! Hehe!” I giggled, before my vision disappeared again. “Oh for gods sake! Not again!”

“What? Madison? What's wrong?” The Doctor asked, in a panicked voice.

“Oh it's just my sight! It's gone again. Ooh and the pain in my head has returned! Small tip fr you Doctor, never be mistaken for a human and get shot by a Sontaran sleep gas gun and then regenerate! It hurts!” I quickly rushed out, before passing out again.

The Doctor's P.O.V.

“Woah! Geez Maddy, what is it with you and passing out?” I chuckled, as I caught her in my arms once again. I lifted her up and placed her down on the seat. I pulled off my tweed jacket and draped it over her unconscious body. The silence of the room was broken as the married coupled wondered into the room.

“Doctor?” Amy asked softly.

“Yes Amelia?” I asked, giving her a small smile.

“Have you slept? Have you even left this room?” Amy asked, standing by me.

“No, Amy. I didn't need too.”

“Doctor, you.....where's Madison?” She asked, looking around.

“Ah, Amy, Rory. I'm going to tell you something now and can you promise not to freak out?” I asked.

“Ok. We prom.....” Rory started.

“OH MY GOD! WHY IS THERE A SLEEPING GIRL ON THAT CHAIR?” Amy shouted, pointing to the unconscious Maddy.

“Amy! Shhh! Madison's sort of sleeping!” I whispered, covering her mouth with my hand.

“Madison? Have you just replaced our Maddy with another girl?” Rory asked, in disgust.

“No! God guys, I'm not like that! If you'd let me explain!”

“Fine.” Amy said, crossing her arms.

“As you know me and Maddy are both Time Lords. And Time Lords have this way of cheating death. So instead of dying, we regenerate. Meaning we have to change our face, our body, our everything. So in a way it is like dying but you get to live at somebody else!” I explained.

“That's...that's just...” Rory stuttered.

“Clever? Amazing? Just simply brilliant?” I said, showing off a large smile.

“Weird. Just weird.” Amy finally said.

“Oh great. Millions of years of traditional Time Lord miracles, brought down in a few simple words!” I scoffed, walking over to Maddy.

“Is she going to stay this time?” Rory asked, as I sat putting my arm around her.

“I don't know. She said earlier she would stay but she was going mental! I'll ask again but I doubt it.” I said, sadly. She started to mumbled words and fidget around while still unconscious. She suddenly sat up and started yelling.

“BRUNO!” She shouted, before clutching her head.

“Maddy? You alright?” I asked, wrapping my arms over her shoulders.

“Yeah, I'm fine. Just had this weird dream about this man called Bruno. We were on a ship and there were turtles and talking potatoes! Bruno looked a lot like you!” She said, breathing quickly.

“Ahh, Maddy. That wasn't a dream.” I said, quietly.

“Woah! I have a great life! So anyway down to business. How do I look?” She asked, standing up.

“Amazing! You blonde, still got blue eyes. Your a bit taller than last time and your still quite slim!” I replied, looking over her body.

“Thank you! Now lets see what kind of person I am.” She replied, walking over to me. She pressed her hands either side of my face and pressed a quick kiss against my lips.

“Well?” I asked, as she studies my face.

“I don't know. Give me a second.” She said, as she looked around the room.

“Ok then.” I replied.

“RORY!” She shouted, once she caught sight of the married couple.

“Hello.” He replied, simply as Maddy ran over to him. She put her hands on Rory's face and did the same to him. When she pulled away she stuck her tongue out an licked her lips.

“No. Not right.” She said, turning to face Amy. “AMY!” She yelled, as she did the same to her. Once Maddy pulled away, Amy as left with a shocked face.

“Did you just kiss Amy?” I asked, also in shock.

“Yes and I'm never doing that again. I think. But Doctor you were the best. I shall stick with you!” She replied, like it was normal.

“Great!” I replied, letting out a small sigh of relief.

“Oh you love it! Now, I seem lovely. Am I lovely?” She asked, me in a sinister voice.

“Never been lovelier!” I replied, slightly scared.

“Good! Now, do I still suit my name?”

“What?”

“Do I still look like a Madison? Because if not, I wish to be called Olivia! Or James!” She replied, going in search of something.

“No, you still look like a Madison! James? Why James? Thats a mans name!” I asked, following her round.

“I wanted to be original! Now, I need food! I've just regenerated, so I'm having cravings. Always do!” She said, walking off up the stairs.

“What are you craving?” I called after her.

“Strawberries and cream.” She replied, somehow now behind me.

“AHH! How did you get there?” I asked, holding my hand to my chest.

“Well, you know when to people love each other? My mum and dad were feeling....” She started.

“NO! I know that bit! I meant, how did you get behind me?” I asked, cutting her off. She stopped and looked around her, as if she was checking for something, then looked me dead in the eyes.

“Magic!” She whispered, giving me smile. “Now! Strawberries and cream!”

“Up the stairs and follow the corridor down the hall. Take the 13th right, then go through the double doors and pass the potted plant. Go up the swirly stairs and walk out onto the 5th floor. Go into the room with the yellow doors and there is the kitchen. If you reach the room with the massive bouncy castle, you've gone to far! Got it?” I explained, returning the smile.

“Sorry, all I got them was blah blah blah potted plant blah blah blah yellow doors blah blah blah BOUNCY ROOM!” She replied, squealing with excitement at the bouncy room.

“Go that way!” I said, pointing at the stairs.

“Thanks!” She replied, running off. I laughed a little before turning to a shocked Amy and Rory.

“Alright?” I asked, awkwardly.

“I...I...I just don't know anymore.” Rory stuttered, with a small sigh.

“Best way of being! Not knowing. Now I must ask you both an important question.”

“Go on.” Amy gestured.

“Do you two like Madison? And would you mind if she came with us?” I asked, quickly.

“I love her. She's the female version of you! Expect she knows what she's doing and she doesn't wear a bow tie! Bring her along!” Amy teased.

“Bow ties are cool! Rory?”

“She's aright! She can be a bit annoying but she's lovely. Invite her! But make sure she doesn't kiss me or Amy again!” Rory said, putting his arm around his wife.

“Haha! I'll ask her when she returns! I think she may be an excellent member to the team.” I said, starting to walk to the stairs. We all made our way over, when Maddy appeared at the top of the stairs holding a fork and covered in strawberry bits and cream.

“Maddy? What happened?” Rory asked.

“Well. I found the kitchen and got some food, but for some reason, I was scared of the spoons! So I used a fork. Then I got bored and took it all into the bouncy room. Where I kind of spilt it all everywhere. So when I tried to pick up a strawberry, Idugtheforkintothebouncycastle.” She explained, rushing the last part.

“You did what?” I asked.

“I ACCIDENTALLY dug the fork into the bouncy house. And it deflated.” She replied, giving me an innocent smile.

“You. Popped. My. Bouncy. House?” I asked slowly.

“Yes? I'm sorry.” She replied.

“Madison?”

“Yes, dear.”

“You have three seconds to run.” I said, starting to move towards the steps.

“From what?”

“From me. One.” I replied, moving slowly up the stairs.

“Oh my god! Really?” She asked, in a disbelieving voice.

“Two.”

“Doctor! Stop being silly! Your not coming to get me?” Maddy said, sounding unsure.

“THREE!” I yelled, darting up the stairs towards her.

“AHHH! TIME LORD WAR!” She screamed before running off.

“MADISON! GET BACK HER NOW! NOBODY POPS MY BOUNCY HOUSE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!” I shouted, running after her.

“AHHHHH!”

And that was our afternoon. Me chasing after Maddy, for popping my bouncy house. Nobody. And I repeat, NOBODY, pops the bouncy house!

A.N. And Mental Maddy has gone! I shall miss her! :(

Tis dedicated to oliviamiller698 for the reason she is my best friend! Who needs to get into her head I will love her no matter what stupid thing she does! Please check out Miss Miller page, she has awesome book as she is amazing at writing! Olivia, I hope you enjoied the personal refereces! Hehehe! So, oliviamiller698 / Olivia Miller THANK YOU!

DOCTOR WHO EPISODE THREE IS ON TONIGHT! AHHH! THE POWER OF THREE! WOO! BUT! it means it's only one week away until we say GOODBYE TO AMY AND RORY! I'M NOT READY! DAMN YOU MOFFAT! :(

You guys know the drill! Please please please do vote for the chapter if you like it! Or even if you dislike it! Comments bring me happiness and happiness make me write quicker and more often! So, it's a win/win situation!

-THANK YOU!

-Happy reading :D

Danielle! :D x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 254 11
Where someone new joins the Doctor's life. A mystery, an impossibility he can't seem to decipher. A question he can't seem to answer, and he doesn't...
17.6K 2.3K 24
|WATTYS 2022 WINNER - HORROR| Shawn, a convicted criminal, never thought she'd see the sun again, let alone call another star system her home. When s...
85.5K 3.7K 74
"I thought I told you not to wander off," the Doctor reminds her but she ignores him. "I changed my mind," Cherry muses, a small smile playing on he...
117K 4.1K 32
Kate Oswald always loved Space. She would sit outside and watch the stars. She would read every book and watch every tv show and movie that had anyth...