Captive

By whatlifetho-_-

{This book is old and off the rails entirely im sorry} Pidge is held captive on a Galra ship and Voltron is u... More

chapter 1
Captive II
Captive III
Captive IV
Captive V
Baby
I couldn't
Warning Signs
Incoming
Galra
Galra Part 2
Marriage
Questions
Nursery
Trip
Home
Under
I thought you'd be happy
Stress
Birth
Lily
Momma
Grandpa
Return
They go quiet
Half-Bloods
Catch and Release
Prisoner
Recovery
Departure
I'm Sorry

We All Grow, We All Change..Together

561 9 5
By whatlifetho-_-

It was finally over.

Lotor was dead.

We won.

We won.

It seemed so impossible before but now is over.

We can all live in peace together.

Keith and Acxa helped the Galra find peace in their true selves and lived happier than they did under Zarkon's rule.

Lance lived with his family, spending every precious moment with them doing the things they all loved most with Allura as their new family member.

Hunk enjoyed being reunited with his family. He would teach his nephew's and niece's how to cook, passing down their family recipes one by one.

Shiro found his peace and his love. He let go of his past and embraced his future.

Coran lived out his dreams of exploring space freely and followed the footsteps of his Pop Pop.

Keith and I lived a small but great life in our small home in the desert.

Every year passed quick, and with it, Estella. She grew into a beautiful young woman who studied hard and before we knew it, she was in college.

Everyday, we grow and change. As friends, we stuck close together and stood by each other as we watched our own children grown into the next generation of Legendary Defenders.

I hope you all enjoyed the final chapter of Captive: A Kidge Story.

I Love You All <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 780 15
WARNING: OLD BOOK, DISCONTINUED VERSION. You are welcome to read this book and its unfinished sequel, they were separate at one point but they got di...
144K 2.4K 30
!!THERE IS A REMAKE!! It is called "Our Love", and I would much rather have you guys read that.!! !!DISCONTINUED!! (Y/n) (L/n), the purple paladin o...
358 13 9
(This story is strictly a self-reflection piece on myself and my writing style. please forgive any grammatical/ plot/ story flow errors. Trigger war...
62K 1.8K 19
Y'all this shits cringe stop reading it pls 😭 Cover by: https://twitter.com/rainlikestars Lance, Shiro, Hunk, Pidge, and Allura are the five Paladin...