Issues // H.S. // A.U.

By Hitterj

18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes l... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter One

107K 1.6K 9.8K
By Hitterj

DANI

"I just want to make this clear... I'm not looking for a relationship right now."

I look over at the boy laying on the bed. He's still naked, exhausted from the sex we just had. His blonde hair was wild from my tugging and his cheeks flushed from his orgasm. I smirk at the idea that I would ever want a relationship with this guy. I was disappointed by his performance to say the least. For the first week back at school I had aimed high for my first hookup, but how was I supposed to know he would be so unsatisfying.

His eyes watch my body as I put my clothes back on and I just roll my eyes, "Okay, sounds good to me."

He looks shocked at my response, but I'm too busy trying to squeeze into my skinny jeans to take it in.

"Okay."

I button my jeans and grab my phone that has fallen out of my pocket, "Right well, have a good night."

I shuffle out of the room as fast as possible, so he wouldn't try to question my nonchalantness. I'm sure he's used to girls expecting something to come from his one night stands, but I couldn't be more repulsed by the idea. I just hope he isn't the type to want to chase me because I'm not falling at his feet to suck his dick. I barely suck dick as it is, why would I waste it on an average sized penis that I'll forget about in a week?

I close the door behind me and walk down the hall. The music is as loud as ever and I can hear chanting in the distance. I look behind me to make sure he's not following me, hoping to continue this party away from him, but I run into somebody as they step out of the bathroom.

"Oh, shit!  Sorry!" I apologize to the small red-headed girl I almost flung down the stairs.

She giggled, "It's fine! Probably my fault anyways."

I take a closer look at the girl. Her clothes look a little disheveled, her hair messy, and her face flushed. I know the look well enough to clearly see she has been freshly fucked. And it seems to have been a good one by the looks of her goofy grin and ecstasy-filled eyes. Damn, I really chose the wrong guy tonight.

"Nah, I wasn't looking where I was going. My bad." I smile down at her.

"Don't worry about it... Um, I'm gonna go." She giggles again, "Bye!"

I send her a two finger wave and I'm about to follow her down the stairs when the bathroom door opens again, this time revealing a guy looking rather pleased with himself.

He's got long, thick, curly brown hair that comes down to his cheek bones. It's effortlessly tussled, not looking too styled or too unkempt. He is also tall: six foot maybe, dressed in black skinny jeans and a basic black button up shirt. He looks up, startled at my presence, as he's trying to button up the last few buttons on his shirt. The moment his eyes meet mine I recognize him. I don't know his name, but we've gone to the same school for the past two years and have been to a lot of the same parties. I think I know a few of his friends, but we've never been introduced.

What I do know is that I have found him to be one of the most attractive men on campus and have eyed him a few times at parties, but I either get interrupted by another guy or he's already got a girl hanging off his arm.

I smirk at him as he looks me up at down. I can tell he knows what I had just got done doing, both of us in the same boat.

"Hey."

I laugh to hide how much his raspy voice turned me on, "Did you have fun in there?"

He smiles wide at my teasing question, and I'm temporarily floored by his dimples. They make him look so carefree and young. Weirdly I find myself wanting to poke my finger right where it lays, a thing I would never do even on the best of circumstance. I'm not a touchy person and I'm sure as hell not whimsical.

"I guess so. How about you? Did the lucky bloke satisfy you?" His piercing green eyes had a mischievous gleam in them.

I raise an eyebrow at him, but ignore the question, not playing his game, "You know," I step closer to him and raise my hands to his chest, "this would look better if you showed a little more skin..." I pop a few of the buttons to showcase the top of his chest. I notice the tattoos resting underneath his collarbone, two birds with outstretched wings. I hum my approval at the sight.

"Oh, really?"

I look up at him, my hazel eyes entranced by his bright green ones, "Yeah, it might help with the women."

He chuckles, "I don't think I need help, love."

"You do if you want to be fucked the way that you want." My statement surprises him, his cockiness disappearing for a small second before finding its way back home. He raises his eyebrows at me as a silent gesture for me to continue, "I know the look of a man who was fucked right, and you, love, are not one."

He looks away and bites his lip. His grin is wide when he brings his eyes back to mine, "And what about you?  You avoided my question earlier, but, somehow, I don't think I need your answer to know."

I narrow my eyes at the man in front of me. He really is a beautiful sight, strong jaw, amazing cheekbones, and full lips that I'm sure he knows how to use to their fullest potential. I step back a bit and take in his body once more. I can see the smirk on his face, but ignore it as I take my right hand back up to his shirt and unbutton one more to reveal the top of another tattoo across his abdomen.  "There... that will do."

"Wow." A voice sounds near us and we both turn our heads to see the blonde haired guy I just left naked in someone's bedroom. He's looking at me with disgust and I'm suddenly feeling incredibly uncomfortable.

"Can we help you?" Curly asks with a hint of annoyance.

Blondie glances at the guy next to me, eyeing him up and down, before turning his attention back to me, "If I would've known you would turn around and fuck some other guy I wouldn't have bothered with a slut like you."

There was a second of loud silence before I snorted and rolled my eyes at the guy in front of me, "If I would've known you couldn't last more than four minutes than I wouldn't have bothered with you."

I watched as Blondie's face turned bright red, and I saw Curly stifle a laugh and bring his long fingers to his lips to hide his obvious smirk. It was clear Blondie was trying to come up with some clever comeback, but was failing miserably. After a few long seconds, I decided to put him out of his misery.

"Bye." I say pointedly.

At this Curly burst out laughing and the guy glared at him before storming off, stomping down the stairs like a toddler. I watched him leave and settled myself against the wall opposite of the bathroom door Curly was still standing in front of. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face as I watched him try to calm himself down. His eyes were gleaming, face still flushed from before, and I noticed the dimples that formed on his face. Honestly, he was completely out of my league.

"That was masterful." He said once he stopped laughing.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "They all can't be winners, right?"

He narrowed his eyes at me as though he was debating on whether or not to say something. I patiently waited for him to make up his mind, enjoying the attention he was giving me.

A smirk appeared on his face as he slowly made his way over to me. He stopped a few inches away and placed his hands on the wall on either side of my head. Normally, I would've been wary of the gesture or rolled my eyes at the boy trying to seem dominant, but this guy in front of me was so... intriguing. I highly doubt there was anything he could do right now that I wouldn't find immensely attractive. There was just something about him, his confidence was abundant, but wasn't overtly smug or condescending. He carried himself with such authority that it made me want to relinquish my power.

In these situations I liked to be instigator. I wanted to be in charge of my fate, I needed to be in charge of my fate, but he's here in front of me, caging me in, which would normally put me off or freak me out, but instead it's alluring. I've always found him enticing so maybe this is my chance.

"You know, Dani," I raise an eyebrow at him, slightly surprised he knows my name, "I've always found you to be very... intriguing."

How ironic.

"You do, do you?" I playfully ask him with a cock of my head.

He raises his brows at me, letting me know he knows my tricks, "Yes, I do. What are you doing for the rest of the night?"

I lightly laugh, "Why, do you have any suggestions?"

"I have a couple." He smiles cheekily down at me and I roll my eyes, "You know, I'm having a really hard time figuring you out."

"What are you trying to figure out?" I shoot back, genuinely curious as to his honesty.

"I can't figure out if you like straightforward, coy, maybe I need to court you." He jokes, "I'm going to be honest, Dani, I've had my eyes on you for a while, but you are very allusive."

I furrow my brows, giving him a bemused look, "How am I allusive?"

He steps closer and moves his hands down to my hips, causing an awkward flutter in my stomach to occur, "I can't ever seem to get close enough to you. You're either surrounded by people, or there's already a guy on your arm."

"So you've been stalking me?" I let his hands stay where they are, but I keep mine to my sides, not giving him the satisfaction of my touch. My hands are itching to latch onto him in some way, however, whether it's his arms, waist, face, or adorable curls. I'm forcing myself to stay as neutral as possible, to keep some semblance of control in this exchange.

"Completely."

I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty."

"Why thank you." He responds with mock bashfulness.

I pause for a second before I speak again, "I've noticed you too."

"Yeah?" He asks with wide eyes and a pleased smile.

I'm surprised by his surprise. He comes off as so confident, yet here he is, shocked that I could've been looking at him too.

"Yeah." I bite my lip as the urge to touch his beautiful body increases, "But you've always been taken."

"I bet none of those girls would feel as good as you." His voice comes out in a low whisper completely catching my insides on fire.

"You're right, they don't." I state with no hesitance. There's no doubt in my body that I couldn't pleasure this boy better than any girl he's been with.

My lips part minutely as I watch his eyes darken, a gleam in them I haven't seen yet tonight. There's only one word for it: lust.

"Fuck, Dani, are you trying to kill me?" He brings one hand up play with my hair and I know for a fact he is the one trying to kill me.

I smile knowingly, making him think I'm entirely in control of this, when in reality I am melting against his touch, "I'm just stating the truth."

"Why don't you show me the truth." He shoots back without missing a beat.

I let him lean in just an inch before I put my hand on his chest, finally making contact with him, and I feel my heartbeat pick up. I push back slightly, causing him to stop and look at me.

"Sorry, I only sell one ticket a night for this ride." I smirk up at him.

A small laugh escapes his pink lips, "You really were sent to kill me." He takes a deep breathe in and cheekily adds, "Do you know where I could buy a ticket for tomorrow?"

It's my turn to laugh, "Sorry, it's dealer's choice."

He bites down on his lower lip, trying to suppress the grin threatening to appear, "Well, can you tell me where you'll be tomorrow night? So I can at least be in the deck."

"I don't even know where I'll be tomorrow night. Usually decide last minute." I reply honestly.

"Can I get your number then?" He bravely asks.

"How about this," I stand straight, taking myself off the wall, and bring both hands to his chest where I lightly rub them up and down, "if we find ourselves in the same place tomorrow night... then we'll know it's fate."

His hands wrap themselves around my back, but not tightly enough to pull me in to him, "Hmm, I like the sound of that."

His loose embrace has my body on fire and I just can't help myself when I stand on my tiptoes and bring my lips to his ears, "Just so you're aware I like to be on top."

I hear him curse under his breathe and I grin proudly. When I step away I raise one eyebrow at him, which makes him shake his head amused at my cheek, and I turn to start down the stairs, but I'm startled when his hand grabs my arm and pulls me back into him. This time my body is flush against his, back to chest, and I shiver as he brings his lips to my ear and whispers, "That's too bad, because I would really like to see you come apart underneath me, screaming my name, pulling my hair relentlessly, until you're begging me to stop."

A small gasp leaves my lips and I clench my thighs tightly together as his words do their job. I can practically feel him smirk against my ear, and before I know it he has moved past me and was all the way down the stairs.

I clench my jaw as I realized he just won our little game of words, but decided to make up for it later, "See you tomorrow, Curly."

And I'll be damned if I didn't think of that dimple popping smile all night.

†††

I was utterly perplexed.

Never had I ever been hung up on a guy before. Hell, I wouldn't even let a man touch me before my freshman year of college. But here I was, having dinner with my roommates, barely able to follow their conversation because my mind is completely taken up by that smirky face and bright green eyes.

I am also completely shocked that him grabbing me and pulling me into his body the way he did didn't freak me out. There's a reason why I liked to be the instigator, or leader in that type of exchange. Even after the few years of owning my sexuality I still felt weird in certain situations, especially if the guy became agressive or domineering, but with Curly I never felt uncomfortable in the slightest. I just didn't get why.

"Dani!"

I snap my attention back to my three roommates, all of whom are staring at me with amused expressions littered across their faces.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Where is your head today, D?" Andrew asked. His bespectacled face is searching mine suspiciously. He knew me better than anybody, the first guy I had ever been able to befriend besides a few of my foster brothers. His short brown hair was messy and his square jaw prominent.

"Nowhere. What did I miss?" I brushed off his pointed look.

Jackie answered me this time, "We're deciding on where to go tonight. We can go to a bar or club, or there's a couple different house parties. I know of some frat parties, but you banned those from our group-"

"If you ever want to go to one, you can, I just won't be caught dead at them."

"So what's your poison?" She asks ignoring my statement.

"I'm not picking. I'm leaving tonight up to fate." I say as I take a huge bite of lasagna that Mariana had made for us.

"Ummm, what?" Mariana looked at me like I was crazy, "Since, when are you interested in fate?"

"Since I met a guy." I blurted out before even thinking of the repercussions.

Andrew immediately perked up and I saw a little glimmer of hope in his eyes, "Wait, a guy? Which guy? When was this?"

"Jesus, chill out Andy." I roll my eyes at my best friend, "It's not like that."

"Well then, what is it like?" Jackie asks.

I was now completely regretting my word vomit earlier. I know them well enough to know they won't let this go until I prove to them that Curly isn't any different than any of the other guys I've fucked.

"Just a guy I met last night. I don't even know his name. We were just flirting hardcore and I did this thing where I said that if we ended up at the same party tonight then it would be fate and we could fuck each other's brains out."

Mariana and Jackie laughed, but Andrew just shoveled more lasagna in his mouth, trying to bite his tongue.

"Why didn't you just fuck last night?" Jackie asks.

"Well..." I took a moment to think of my words carefully, but then remembered who I was talking to and decided to be as blunt as possible, "We met as both of us were leaving rooms we had just fucked other people in. And you guys know my rule. Only one a night."

"Who were you with last night?" Mariana asked.

I screwed up my face in concentration, "Honestly, don't remember the guys name. Tall, blonde crew cut, I think he's on the baseball team?" I finish in a question.

They all rack their brains until Andrew exclaims, "Chase!"

"Oh, he's hot as fuck!" Mariana says, "How was he?"

I grimaced, "Really disappointing. Average sized dick, didn't last long, and I had to fake an orgasm."

The two girls shared sympathetic looks before I added, "He also tried to slut-shame me when he walked out on me talking to Curly."

I saw a look of disgust pass through the girls faces, but Andrew was the one who scoffed, his light brown eyes blazing with anger, "Who the fuck does he think he is! He sleeps with girls left and right at those parties!"

"Who's Curly?" The girls asked in unison.

I ignored Andrew, "He's the guy. He's got this long curly hair, it's adorable."

All three of my roommates raise their eyebrows at me. I looked at them expectantly, waiting for some response or answer to why they all look so surprised.

"So this guy isn't just one of your regular fucks?" Mariana asks slowly.

"Of course he is. That's what I said earlier." I'm slightly annoyed at their insistence. 

Andrew shook his head at me, "Dani, you just called this guy adorable. You never do that."

"So?" I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable now, "Doesn't mean anything..."

Andrew gives me an unimpressed look, but it's Jackie who butts in, "You're so in denial."

"I'm really not. You guys are the ones in denial."

Jackie rolls her eyes at me and shoots back, "You're so full of shit. You just don't want to admit you actually like someone."

I scoff, "Jackie, I've met the guy once, had one conversation. We probably aren't even going to be at the same party tonight."

"Honestly, I'm so into this budding relationship that I will drag you to every party on campus to find him if I have to." Mariana assures me.

"Alright," I say as I get up out of my seat, "Well, since you three delusional fucks are busy planning out the night, I need to take a shower and get ready. I smell like work."

I walk away, taking the time to rinse off my plate. I start walking up the stairs when I hear Jackie yell, "Don't forget to shave!"

I didn't.

I shaved off the little stubble that had grown in and made sure my underarms and legs would be smooth as fuck in case I did run into that green-eyed man. I made my way back to my room in my towel and let out a small shriek when I see Andrew laying on my bed waiting for me.

"Dude, what are you doing in my room? Get out, I need to change!" I try to wave him out, but he just laughs.

"Oh shut it. I won't look." He was barely paying attention to me, just typing away on his phone.

I groaned, "Fine, I don't know why you're in here and not your own room getting ready, but whatever."

"I'm just putting on a nicer shirt. I don't have to do the whole routine you girls are expected to do, which really is such a double standard when you think of it."

I snort at my best friend, who could very well go off on a huge tangent about the unfair expectations that society places on men and women. I found these to be very entertaining. He was hilarious when he really got going or found something he was passionate about.

I let him rant about this for a while as I pick out my outfit, a pair of skinny jeans, black crop top, topped with a red flannel. I wasn't one to go all out in the tight dresses unless we went out to the clubs, or it was a special occasion, or holiday. I sat down at my vanity and started applying my makeup.

"So, is there really no feelings with this Curly guy?"

I find Andrew's eyes in my mirror. He's staring at me intently, ready to suss out a lie if needed. He didn't need to worry though, because I never lie to him.

"No... Like I said, I barely know the guy. He just seems like a really good fuck." I reply honestly.

He sighs and waits a moment before he asks, "Have you ever liked anyone before?"

I pause while doing my eyeshadow and clear my throat awkwardly, "No, I haven't."

"I didn't mean that in a bad way." He says sincerely, "I was just wondering. I mean, you're only twenty so it's not a big deal, hell, it wouldn't be a big deal if you never liked someone like that. I don't know, I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy."

He laughs, "Yeah, because you sounded so cheerful just then.

I roll my eyes at him and continue with my eyeshadow, "I am. I don't need a guy to be happy."

"I know that, Dani," He sits up on my bed and puts his phone down, "It's just sometimes I worry that you sleep around with losers like Chase, because you know there's no chance of falling for them. You never put yourself out there, because you don't want to get hurt."

I finish what I'm doing and turn around to face him, "Andy, It's not like that. I'm not afraid of getting hurt and I don't have commitment issues, trust issues maybe, but that's expected, really. I've just genuinely never met someone, guy or girl, that I've ever had a spark with." I'm telling him the truth. Although, I'm a naturally guarded person and my trust takes a lot to earn, I've never closed myself off from the possibility of a relationship. Everyone thinks that because of my past I've got to have these major issues, but I've got the help I needed, I would open myself up to someone if I thought they were worth it.

He purses his lips at me and nods, accepting my answer, so I turn back around and playfully tell him off, "Okay, now that we've got that settles, shut up so I can concentrate on my liner. My wing has to look fly tonight."

"Nice pun, loser."

†††

I spent the whole first hour of this party completely disregarding whatever conversation or games my friends have gotten into. I can't keep my eyes from roaming through the crowd of people looking for the familiar green eyes and curly hair that I couldn't stop thinking about last night.

I'm beginning to think that fate was not on our side tonight when I decide to make one last sweep of the overcrowded party house. I let Andy and Mariana know I am going inside and leave them playing beer pong on the patio. It takes me twenty minutes to admit defeat, ending up in the kitchen, sipping on my warm beer. I lean against the entrance and watch the crowd of people before me.

I'm contemplating leaving early, not feeling in the mood tonight when I see him. How I missed him I don't know, but there he was sitting on the arm of a couch far away from me. A whole mass of people dancing are blocking a full view of each other. A group dancing made their way out of my line of sight and I see him surrounded by several people. There's a petite blonde girl talking animatedly to him and another girl with caramel brown hair that was hanging off his arm.

For a split second jealousy raged through me as well as a hint of annoyance, but I calmed instantly when I actually looked at Curly. He wasn't even paying attention to anyone around him, instead I watched his eyes search the crowd. The blonde girl rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers in front of his face, finally getting his attention. He pushed her hands away from his face and said something to her as his eyes continued to look around.

I couldn't help the smirk that began to grow while I watched him. He looked exceptional tonight: tight black jeans that I was itching to drag down his body, an old Rolling Stones shirt that I definitely had back at home, and his hair perfectly tussled and ready for my fingers. I bit down on my lip, just imagining what was going to happen later when his eyes passed over my body.

His eyes grazed over me, but I laughed when a small look of recognition passed through his features and his eyes snapped back to mine. His whole body language changed in an instant, his eyes lit up, a large, dimple-popping, smile broke out, and his posture straightened.

I waved my fingers at him, casually leaning against the kitchen archway, making it seem like my heart wasn't pounding in my chest and my stomach wasn't twisting and turning. He lets out a small laugh and shakes his head. He leans in to whisper something to the blonde girl next to him and stands up, brushing the brunette off without a second glance. The blonde looks towards me and a look of understanding passes through her face as Curly leaves his friends and makes his way through the dance floor to me.

I don't move toward him, giving me a little more of the power tonight. His eyes don't leave mine as he struggles through the dancing mass of sweaty college students. I can't stop the laugh that escapes my lips when a clear look of frustration appears on him when a couple grinding all over each other gets in his way.

I'm still chuckling a bit when he finally makes his way to me, and I see amusement dance around his eyes and his cheeks flush a bit.

"You know, in my head that was much smoother."

"Now don't put yourself down, I had a marvelous time watching you try not to push people out of your way." I mused.

He chuckles, "Well, I'm glad."

There's a minute of silence between us as we just stare at each other, continuing to take in our appearance before I break the ice lamely, "So..."

He grins, "So..."

I roll my eyes playfully, "I guess fate is rooting for us."

"Fate is my new best friend." He adds cheekily.

A giant smile plasters itself on my face and I break eye contact in an attempt to gather myself. I genuinely don't know what's going on with me, never had I ever been this affected by a boy.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask with my finger pointed to the kitchen counter where a variety of drinks are laid out.

He looks down to my half full beer, "Maybe just a beer. I'm not in the mood to get shit faced tonight."

I am a little relived to hear that. I wasn't sure if he was the type to get belligerently drunk at these house parties, he wasn't last night, so maybe that's not really his thing.

After he gets his drink we find a spot in the living room against a wall, away from the prying eyes of my friends, but not from the angry eyes of the girl attached to Curly's hip earlier.

"Your little play thing is staring at me."

He turns his head and follows my line of sight, "Oh, don't worry about her. She's been trying to fuck me since Saint Patty's day last year." His attention is back on me instantly, drinking in my permanently flushed faced and body, no eyes on any other person around us. It's strange to have someone's complete and utter attention in an environment like this. There's a girating mass of dancers in front of us, people playing flip cup and king's cup to our right, and all his friends a ways down to our left, yet his eyes don't waver.

"Well, then let's make sure she knows your mine tonight, Curly." I bring my hand to his waist line and hook my finger around one of his belt loops, pulling him closer to me.

He smiles widely and places his forearm on the wall next to my head and his other finds a home on my hip. My skin is practically on fire where his fingers dance along the exposed skin on my waist. I try to hide my reaction, but doubt I'm doing a very good job of it.

"You don't know my name do you?" He playfully taunts me with his English accent.

I laugh and admit, "I really don't."

"I applaud your honesty." He repeats my words from last night back to me and I laugh again. His green eyes are gleaming as they peer down at me, trapping my hazel ones in a tight lock.

"I kind of like calling you Curly, Curly." I shoot back as I take a long sip of my beer, his eyes flicking down to my lips.

He brings himself in even closer, resting his hips lightly on mine, "You can call me whatever you'd like Dani, but I spent all night dreaming of you screaming my name, so I would much rather you use that tonight."

My core heats up and I'm forced to clench my thighs, a movement I can tell he caught when a devilish smirk crosses his face, "Are you sure? I think Curly has a bit of a ring to it." I return his smirk and bring my face closer to his. I'm rewarded when I hear his breathe hitch and his eyes zero in on my lips. I dip to the side, however and bring them to his ear, grazing them as I get close, "Curly... Oh god, Curly..." I fake moan.

He lets out a loud laugh and throws his head back. The sound is melodious and utterly enthralling. I watch him with a bright smile on my face as he tries to calm himself from his laughing fit. When his eyes meet mine again, mesmerizing me with a bright spark, I bite my lip in an attempt to hide my smile.

"Yeah, I think Harry would sound a lot better in the thick of it."

Harry.

I hum, "Probably."

He cocks his head, "I can tell you've had a lot of practice in the fake orgasm department."

It was my turn to laugh, "Most of these guys are more concerned with their own pleasure to notice a woman faking an orgasm."

"Well, they've never seen When Harry Met Sally, then." He smiles down at me and I give him a blank look, not knowing what the hell he is talking about, "Wait... you've never seen When Harry Met Sally? You know, the famous diner scene where Meg Ryan fakes an orgasm to prove to Billy Crystal's character that he can't tell the difference between a real and fake one?!" He asks with narrowed eyes.

I shake my head, "Nope."

"What?! That's crazy!" The mood drastically changes into one of playful conversation with not a note a sexual undertones and I'm completely bewildered at the development. "You have to watch it! It's a nineties classic."

"To be honest, I haven't seen a lot of movies." I admit sheepishly.

He has a confused look on his face, "You haven't seen a lot of movies...? Forest Gump?" I shake my head, "Terminator?" I shake my head again, "The Godfather? The Notebook? Mean Girls? Titanic? Star Wars??"

I laugh at the incredulous look on his face, "Okay, I am feeling very judged right now?"

"I just can't believe you haven't seen any of those movies! I mean, your parents really failed you as a kid."

He doesn't even know the half of it.

"I'll have to fire them." I quip.

"Immediately," He assures me.

Somehow we end up spending an hour talking about movies, which then turns into a conversation about T.V. - much more my style - and then to both of our delight, music. Most of our time is spent debating bands and artists, radio vs. live.

Although, our conversation suggests friendly, our bodies never cease to touch. We get closer throughout the night, my hand caressing the forearm that is gripping my hip, thumb rubbing little circles into my skin. His hips lean more forcefully in mine and, once again, I'm completely confused as to why this feels so comfortable.

This exchange is entirely more conversational than I'm used to. Typically, I would've been in and out of the bedroom by now, but I find myself not being able stop. It's not until a song starts playing that we had just talked about five minutes previous do we freeze and look at each other. After a few seconds of silence we start laughing and Harry takes my hands in his and tugs me to the dance floor.

"Dance with me!" He yells over the music, bending down to my ear.

I shake my head furiously, "No, I don't dance. Like ever."

He stops abruptly and looks at me, "That's impossible."

"It's really not." I press with an amused tone.

"So, you never danced at your prom, or the club, or any of these parties?" He asks.

I shake my head, "I told you I don't dance."

A smile slowly creeps onto his face and I raise my eyebrows at his expression. He leans and only stops when he's an inch from my face, "Let me be your first."

I burst out laughing at his double meaning and his face lights up, "C'mon," He presses, "Please, I really want to dance with you."

I contemplate for a bit and groan when I see his pouty face, "Fine!"

Harry's face breaks out in excitement and he immediately begins to pull me deeper into the dancing crowd. Once he finds where the place he wants to set up home, he tugs me close to his body. His large hands find my hips and mine awkwardly hold his biceps. He starts to move, his hips swaying and his hands squeezing, but I stay still, not knowing what to do.

He smiles down at me with clear amusement, "Relax, Dani. Just sway to the beat, move your cute ass a bit, and you don't have to have my arms in a vice grip."

"Sorry," I say apologetically, my face going red, but I loosen my hold and absentmindedly rub the palm of my hands back and forth on his bare skin, causing his sleeve to ride up.

"Babe, just let me lead you, okay?" I look up at his face, trying to ignore the butterflies that formed in my stomach at the use of his pet name. His green eyes were beaming down on me with a warmth in his eyes that calmed my nerves just a bit. His hands tightened their hold on my hips and brought me flush against his. My heart rate picked up, but I started to sway my hips in time with him, just following his movements. I feel my nerves start to slip away as I snaked my arms around his neck and my fingers started playing with his hair.

He hummed in approval and brought me in closer, our chests now pressed against each other. His head dipped down a bit so it was closer to mine and within seconds I was lost in his touch. The music was loud around us and there were people grinding and dry humping each other left and right, and there was Harry and I, in the smack dab middle of it, sensually swaying together. I had a feeling Harry usually was one of the grinding type, but was trying to make me more comfortable before taking it to that level.

This was so weird. It was almost like I was a virgin again, not knowing what to do and second guessing my choices, and Harry was the more experienced boy who was carefully showing me the ropes. I wonder if we had met our Freshman year if he would've been the one I gave my virginity to.

Why was I even thinking about this right now? This whole night has really gotten to me. First, I spent an hour searching for this boy, ignoring any other guys attempts to talk to me. Then, after a mildly flirty and sexual conversation we find ourselves talking about our favorite TV shows and bands. Now, here I am dancing at a party for the first time ever, feeling as though I'm some inexperienced little girl. I need to get my head back in the game.

I tug on his hair a bit, causing his head to move back, and before I can even register the darkening in his eyes, I dip my head into the crook of his neck and rock my hips into his. I smile proudly when I hear him breathe in a sharp breath and I graze one hand down to where his heart lays so I can feel what I'm doing to him. His heart is beating fast and I can tell by the harsh grip of his hands that he wants more, so I sensually roll my hips back into his and flick out my tongue to lick a small strip on his neck, ending with a small kiss.

His hands find their way to my ass and squeeze it harshly, causing my core to heat up. His large hands cup my cheeks and start moving them religiously into his pelvis. There's still rhythm to our movements, but they become a bit sloppier and more needy as I start kissing his neck, sucking and nibbling when I hear him gasp or moan lowly as I hit a sensitive spot. I found several and savored the salty taste of his skin, sweat forming as we danced in the overcrowded room. His heart was pounding by now and I started to feel a hardness grow in his jeans.

I started to get excited, finally this was leading to where I expected it to go, and things would be back to a normal night where I would fuck him relentlessly until he came moaning my name. I had never felt such an intense need to pleasure a man before. I enjoyed it, sure, but Harry was so enticing and worked me up so much that I felt the need to make him feel better than any boy or girl has ever or will ever make him feel.

"Curly," I playfully tease in his ear, a small chuckle heard over the music, "I can't help but imagine what your hands feel like without these barriers. I bet you can please me with the softest touch or one that leaves me covered in bruises. I don't mind either way. You can have me any way you want tonight."

I don't know where my words are coming from. I can flirt like the best of them, but I've never been one for dirty talk. Usually a guy would try in bed, if he was the aggressive type, and it would be an automatic turn off, but the little snippets of comments that Harry has dangled out in front of me have been so arousing that I wanted to explore this small kink.

"Fuck, Dani, do you want me to fuck you in the middle of this dance floor?" His voice was thick and rough, and I felt my core heat considerably. I wanted to know what he would be whispering in my ear when he was inside me.

I detached myself from his neck and looked up at him with innocent eyes and mewed out, "Yes."

The look on his face was pure lust. His eyes were dark and hooded, his lips were parted and his face slightly flushed. A devilish grin formed on his face and he shook his head slowly, "Don't you dare look at me like that, Dani. We both know you are far away from being virtuous, love."

Out of nowhere he turns me around and wraps his arm tightly around my waist, causing my back to collide with his chest. His free hand brushed my raven colored hair to the side and fisted it tightly while he brought his full, pink lips to my ear.

"I want you to feel how hard you're making me." His teeth nipped at my lobe to which I moaned quietly, lost in our little world. He pulled my hips back into him and I felt his painfully hard erection through his jeans. I gasped as I felt his length through my ass and my mouth began to water at the thought of it. "That's what you do to me, Dani. Out of all these people, you're the one that's causing me to lose control out here."

"I want you. Now." I say forcefully as I grinding my hips back into him.

Harry growled, but kept his arm tight around me, "So eager... Not just yet, my Dani, I want everyone around us to know that tonight I am the one who gets to pleasure you. I'm the one who's name you'll be screaming in bed, whose cock will be swallowed by your tight pussy. I want you to be dripping by the time my hands even touch you." I whimpered at his words and his hard length pressing into me, "I don't do this, Dani, not ever. I don't care if people see who I'm with every night, but for some reason I feel the need to claim you."

"I'm not a possession, Curly." I state even though his words are making me wetter by the second.

"I know... You're a god damn treasure. Deserved to be searched for and won." His hand spread across my exposed stomach slipped higher up my cropped shirt. My breathe hitched when his thumb slipped underneath the wire of my bra and caressed the skin gently. He was teasing me, but my mind went momentarily numb when his lips finally made contact with my skin. He brought them down right below where my ear met my jaw and sucked harshly, a contrast of the softness of his hand splayed out on the expanse of my ribs. His teeth nibbled and I gasped from the small amount of pain, but his tongue flattened against the tingling area, soothing it instantaneously.

I couldn't focus on anything other than him. How his body was flushed against mine, how gentle his hands were, but how the rough pads of his fingers caused goosebumps all over my stomach, how his soft lips felt against my burning skin. I needed to know what they would taste right now.

I brought my hand up and cupped the back of his neck. I moved my head, making him halt his efforts of claiming me publicly. He looked down at me and studied my face, which was probably mirroring his lust filled eyes and flushed cheeks. Both of us were heavily breathing and after a few seconds of intense silence we both surged forward, connecting our lips for the first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 131 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...
78.4K 2.9K 35
I hear the same manly, British voice say, "Go away. I'm not interested in buying your Girl Scout cookies." I let out a nervous laugh. "Erm...I'm not...
1M 36.7K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...