Everything is made to be brok...

بواسطة gracesimpo

Jay, Nathan, Jay, Nathan. She's with Jay, she loves Nathan. What will she do when her and Nathan's fling beco... المزيد

Part 1- Everything is made to be broken.
Part 2- Sex in a club toilet!
Part 3- Harley the bitch.
Part 4- A mouse in the office!
Part 5- Oh dear...
Part 6- She's a skank.
Part 7- It really is you...
Part 9- This is me being casual, but trying to impress you.
Part 10- ''Oh, I was just twapin' him.''
Part 11- What the hell is up her arse today?!
Part 12- I'll never let go Jack.
Part 13- You look good in my clothes.
Part 14- C'mon, Max is peaking through the curtains.
Part 15- You both look nice for once!
Part 16- Once a cheat, always a cheat!
Part 17- Fire brigade please.
Part 18- It's me that loves you, not him!
Part 19- Marry me, Vanessa?
Part 20- I love you, even if you hardly change your underwear.
Part 21- Should you really be calling her babe?
Part 22- Nathan Sykes is fitter though!
Part 23- Seriously guys?
Part 24- Everything is made to be broken.

Part 8- You really are my personal solider!

1.2K 25 11
بواسطة gracesimpo

Vanessa Pov-

''You can borrow mine if you like?'' That same familiar voice said from behind me. I felt the warmth of his coat wrap around me. And I could smell his familiar scent on me, the one I longed to smell. I spun round to face him.

''It really is you.'' He whispered.

My heart sped at double time as I looked into his gorgeous green eyes. Emma was just stood watching us with her mouth open. ''Nathan.'' Was all that slipped out of my mouth, nothing else would come out.

He smiled slightly as he looked me up and down. ''You're looking great.'' He told me and I blushed at his compliment. I studied his face and I could tell he'd grown up loads in the past seven months. He was taller now, only a little but he had grown. He had stubble on his chin that was never there before, before when he had a more baby face. 

''Why'd you leave?'' He blurted. ''Ey up it's Vanessa!'' Tom boomed, now appearing behind Nathan. I smiled as the other boys all walked out and towards me. But I soon became nervous as I saw Jay with disgust in his eyes. 

''Nessa, is that you?'' Siva cheered. ''Yeah, it's me.'' I laughed. Siva pulled me into a hug and then held me at arms length. ''I've missed you so much, Nessa!'' He smiled. ''So has Nareesha!'' He added. I thought about her for a second, wow, it really had been a while! ''Ey, so does Kelsey! Just wait til' I tell her you're here. She'll be so happy!'' Tom beamed. Kelsey was my best friend. Well she still is along with Emma of course. 

''Fancy seeing you ere!'' Max winked. I laughed and hugged him tightly. I saw Emma awkwardly behind Max so I smirked. ''Oh yeah guys! This is my best friend and room mate, Emma.'' I said, indicating towards Emma. She smiled but Max had a smirk plastered on his face. He winked, causing her to blush. Wow, Emma was never shy. She was normally so out-going. Oh Max.

''Nathan.'' Nathan mumbled, giving her a hug. ''I know who you are.'' She snapped, pulling away. This caused Nathan to raise his eye brows at me and smirk slightly. I rolled my eyes and looked towards Jay. His hand was behind his back and he pulled out a small body. There she was, Harley. As soon as she saw me, her grip on his hand tightened. It made me feel sick, seeing the images of them in my head of when I walked in on them. 

''So are you girls gonna join us out tonight?'' Siva asked. ''I'm in!'' Emma exclaimed. ''You never turn down a night out do you?'' I chuckled, causing Max's smile to grow. ''I don't know, I'm tired.'' I lied. ''C'mon Ness-Vanessa.'' Nathan said, touching my arm lightly. I felt tingles on my arm where his fingers touched. I moved slightly but gave into them. 

''We'll come for ya then, see ya soon!'' Tom smiled. I nodded and got into the taxi with Emma, mentally cursing inside my head.

WHY ME?!

*

''You look beautiful.'' I heard a voice say behind me. I spun round and saw Nathan stood at my door. ''Who let-'' ''Emma.'' He answered, sighing. ''C'mon.'' He said, stopping me speaking again. I bowed my head and walked out the door. 

I met the other guys. ''Ey! It's like all the gangs back together!'' Tom exclaimed. ''Just with a new addition.'' Max winked, indicating to Emma. She smiled back at him and I smirked to myself. 

''Are you ready to go now? If you really must, have a catch up at the club!'' Harley whined. ''Yeah guys, I agree.'' Jay added. Tom rolled his eyes and then smiled at me. Nathan appeared next to me and pulled me along to walk with him. 

''Why'd you leave?'' He asked again, once we were in front of everyone. ''Guilt.'' I answered. ''It could have worked, you know.'' He said. I nodded. ''It still can.'' I mumbled. ''What?'' He questioned. ''Nothing.'' I rushed. He turned back to face the road and I sighed. 

I looked back to see Emma and she was just fine. She was getting on great with the boys, they all seemed to like her. Especially Max. I smiled knowing she'd once told me he was her favourite. As in he looked the best. ''He likes her.'' Nathan told me. ''I can see it.'' I winked. He laughed and stopped talking again. 

Again. He wasn't the same, he'd changed. I knew it was me that had changed him and that made me feel even worse. 

*

''I'll have another one please mate.'' I smiled at the bartender. ''Make that two.'' Someone announced, thrusting a ten pound note from behind my shoulder. ''You didn't have to do that.'' I smiled at the stranger who sat down next to me. ''Anything for a pretty girl like yourself.'' He winked. I blushed.

I sat with this guy for a while since I'd lost everyone. I didn't particularly mind though because I wanted to forget about them. Ugh! I couldn't, I'm going on tour with them!

''C'mon, we're getting out of here!'' The random guy smirked at me. He pulled me away from the bar, holding a tight grip on my wrist. ''No, I don't want to leave.'' I told him. But an evil look in his eye took over and he dragged me through the crowds. ''Stop!'' I cried but he didn't listen, he pulled me faster. 

My eyes met Jay's but he ignored the plead I was giving him and kissed his Harley. No one else helped me, everyone looked in disgust or carried on dancing. ''Stop!'' I screamed at the guy but he proceeded to pull me down a dark alley. He pushed me up against the wall and moved his hands up and down my body. 

''Get off me!'' I screeched, pushing him away from em but this made him anger. The redness burned through his eyes and he hungrily pushed me back and held me there. I closed my eyes and just waited for it all to stop. I could feel the tears streaming down my face but there was no point in trying to stop him. He was too strong for me!

''Get off her!'' Someone shouted, pulling the guys away from me. I collapsed in a heap on the floor, bringing my knees up to my chest and crying into them. ''You better not have hurt her!'' A stern voice warned. ''No, I promise I didn't!'' The stranger rushed before I heard him run away.

''Vanessa?'' I ignored them and carried on crying. I felt them sit down next to me. They pulled me into their chest and let me cry into them. I lifted my head up to see him with a sympathetic smile. ''Are you okay? You don't look it.'' He asked. I shook my head. ''Do you want me to take you home?'' He offered. ''No, I'm gonna go and find Emma.'' I told him, heading to the club. Until he pulled my arm back and turned me to face him. ''You are in no state to go back in there, let me take you home.'' I sighed and finally agreed. ''Wow, you really are my personal soldier.'' I attempted to make a joke. He laughed, but probably because it would be easier than calling me a fail.

We walked in silence for a while before he broke it. ''I've missed you.'' He mumbled, looking to the floor. ''I've missed you too.'' I smiled. ''You've changed.'' He added. ''Me? Last time I checked, you didn't have all of this!'' I laughed, tracing my fingers over the light stubble on his face. I tried to ignore the surges of electric in my fingers but I couldn't so I snapped my hand away straight away. 

He smiled slightly but I didn't want it to be slightly. I wanted him to smile, to laugh. To say something and then not hang his head. ''Nathan. What's happened to you?'' I asked. ''What happened to the happy, flirty, cheeky boy that you were? Where did he go? Now you're sad, so sad and I just can't see why!'' I lost my temper and I shouldn't have but I wanted him to smile again. ''Seven months.'' He mumbled.

''You left me and I never tried to get you back. I let you go, I never once came looking for you and I know I should have. I thought I'd moved on, but then I saw you. I realised that I hadn't moved on, I'd just blocked out my true feelings.'' He explained. I wiped the tears on my face. ''Thank you for saving me from that guy.'' I changed the topic. ''I thought I could move on, but I never did.'' He carried on. Okay, so let's not move on! ''Did you move on?'' He asked, turning to look at me. I shook my head. ''No.'' I admitted, blushing. I saw him smile until we reached back to my flat.

As I walked in, I started to feel un-safe, vulnerable, alone. Even though I knew Nathan was with me. ''What's up Nessa?'' He asked. ''I don't like it here alone.'' I told him. ''Please will you stay with me?'' I asked, feeling quite stupid. ''Course.'' He moved closer to me and kissed my head. Sparks flew inside my body and I had butterflies. He still had that effect on me, I still loved him. To be honest, I never stopped. 

He picked me up and carried me to my room. And as he lay me down on the bed, he jumped in straight after me. I felt his hands on my waist as he pulled me closer to him. I was smiling to myself as this had been all I wanted for a while now. ''Night Vanessa.'' He whispered softly in my ear. ''Night Nathan.'' I replied, still smiling.

*Hey! Okay so I'm really sorry if this part is just boring and you feel like shooting someone after reading it but I'm tired okay? Hahahaha!

Thanks for reading anyway, I appreciate it!

Please vote, comment and fan, it means a lot to hear you comments. Well see them. I'm sure I say that every time?;)

Well yeah, sooo...

Wanna hear another joke? No?

Tough, I'm telling you anyway;)

I got home to find that this guy had stolen all the cheese, milk and yoghurt's out of my fridge! HOW DAIRY!

Okay, I'm sorry but I love that one!;)

Thanks again for reading:) Let me know what you think:)

Love Lizzie. x*

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

49.2K 505 25
Nathan has pretty much always been in love with his band member and best friend Jay. After carrying the weight on his shoulders for almost 2 years he...
4.9K 68 18
Charlotte McGuiness just graduated college and is getting ready for the real life. She goes with her brother, Jay who is a boyband member, in London...
1K 28 20
Adriana Sapphire Summers, very outgoing girl who's sweet yet can be that wild party girl, runs into Nathan Sykes at the park. They start to become re...
7K 84 22
A freshman at college Carla just moved to London alone. She left her family and friends back home in Croatia and is trying to adjust to the new envio...