The message

By pizzaandjaibrooks

Pandora is your typical 16 year old girl, who I guess you could call her average. All her friends she has are... More

Introduction
Chapter one-School
Chapter two-Lessons
Chapter three-Whos this??
Chapter four-Who is it?
Chapter five-The new start
Chapter six-I have another message
Chapter eight-How to tell them
Chapter nine-YouTube
Chapter ten-It's time to go
Chapter eleven-The flight
Not an update just an authors note
Chapter twelve-New neighbours
Chapter thirteen-At the beach
Chapter fourteen-Stumbled upon
Chapter fifteen-There she was
Chapter sixteen-Is it time to tell
Chapter seventeen-They are my neighbours
Chapter eighteen- New school
Authors note
Chapter nineteen-Free cuddles
Chapter twenty-Gina knows
Chapter twenty one- PE in school
Authors note
Chapter twenty two-Running the place
Chapter twenty three-The cuddle
Chapter twenty four-Saying goodbye
Chapter twenty five- Don't let go
Chapter twenty six-Lovey dovey?
Chapter twenty seven-Love birds
Chapter twenty eight- No?
author's note
Chapter twenty nine- OH HOLY POOP
Chapter thirty- You can't?
1,000 views!
Chapter thirty one- Prom?
Chapter thiry two- Stupid guitar
Chapter thirty three- Dress shopping
Chapter thirty four- The journey to the dress
Chapter thirty five- The dress
Authors note
Chapter thirty six- Prom
authors note

Chapter seven-My dysfunctional family

577 21 1
By pizzaandjaibrooks

Pandora POV~

After I got out my luxurious warm shower, I made my way towards my cupboard and scanned through my items of clothing to see what to wear. I started to think that I will be at home all day, so it will be best if I dressed warm and comfy, considering it is spring time. I decided to go with a very oversized sweatshirt which had nerd writen in black on top of the creamy coloured sweatshirt. I paired it with a pair of black leggings and frilly socks, they had olaf the snowman on it. I hadn't put any make up on as I felt need not to wear any today. Strolling back into the bathroom, I started to sing quietly the lyrics to 5 seconds of summer 'good girl'. With that I decided too actually play the music from my phone. Placing my hair in a high ponytail, I puled out a few strands just to make it slighty more presentable.

BEEP! My phone buzzed from a text it must been the unknown person. I opened the text and read every word of it.

To: Pandora

From: Unknown number

*Yes indead I do watch your videos so that gives me a head start on already knowing you. But I am still willing to know more about each other. What would you like to do in order to know more about each other? Do you wanna play a game? Perhaps 21 questions, only because that is the only game i haave in my mind right at this second.*

Yayyy! I thought, at least me writing those questions wasn't a waste of time. I skip down the stairs and work my way through into the kitchen... I know what you are all thinking, mother of all food,. My kitchen to me was heaven itself. Omph! All of the sudden I land on the floor groaning in agony. Damn that hurt, I looked up to see the cause of it all. Blaze. His eyes were full of hurt as if he had found out the worst news ever. He reached out a hand for me to grab, which I gladly did.

"Are you okay, you look at bit sad?" I spoke in a soft tone. I englufed him in a cuddle, hoping it will make it better.

"Urmmm yeah I'm fine, I guess. I just feel bad for making you fall. I didn't mean it, seriously it was an accident." He said with a hushed tone. He had wrapped his arms around me. I looked into his eyes to see they was glazed he must be really sad. I felt my heart tug seeing my brother like this.

"Okay, well do you want me to make you any food, I'm starving here," I replied slowly. All i get in reponse is a simple shake of his head before he walks out of the kitchen and glumly makes his way to the stairs.

I whip out my phonee forgetting to reply to the peron, I quickly start tying on the keypad respondint to the message.

To: Unknown number

From: Pandora

*Yes, that is fine with me I aready have questions I would like to ask you.*

I quickly hit the send button before grabbing an apple and running back upstairs. I need to now what's wrong with Blaze.

Blaze POV~

I have no idea what I am going to do. URGH! Why did our parents have to tell me we was all moving to australia for a while becasue of their work. Why didn't I tell Summer I like her. Yes, I know Summer is my sister's best friend but I have always felt something towards her. I don't want to leave I don't want her to forget me. I felt tears begin to roll down my face, I need to tell Pandora. We leave in a few days which is the worst thing to hear, we will be keeping this house but we wont be returning for a while.

I pick up a suitcase I had burried in my closet. Throwing it upen the bed I started to root through all of my belonging I had folding them neatly and placing them in to the case. I had finally cleareed my closet out when, I had turned around to see Pandora sitting there on my bed staring at the suitcase I had just managed to pack. Her face looked distraught. I slowly began to tell her the whole story on how they are moving to australia within a few short days. By the end of it all her eyes was just as galzed as mine. I envelope her into a hug and we just stood there with tears in our eyes.

We walked into her room and I started to help her fold all of her clothing into the few suitcases she had, of course she is going to have more stuff than me so thererfore more suitcases.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note-

Haiii guys!! I hope you liked this chapter as you got to see Blaze's point of view, I will use more pov's soon so it won't get tedious. I will appreciate any votes or comments. Also if you wanna message me then don't be scared to do so. I am open for new friends. I will upload more soon, so I will see you all then. Baiiii guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 113 21
This is the sequel to (Forever Is A Long Time) I really loved writing it and I got 6000+ views. You asked me to do a sequel, so here it is...ENJOY (V...
130K 1.8K 23
Willow Fisher was basically royalty in Australia. She was the Prime Minister's daughter. She had a reputation of going out and partying, and it wasn...
23K 518 46
(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, 16+) Karissa a 17 year old from England, was just a normal teenager living life on twitter, when one day a guy fro...
491K 7.7K 42
Heather is your average teenager, she has to bare the loss of her mother but luckily has the best neighbours to look after her. Heather has had a big...