I N S E R C U R E | Key Glock...

By OfficialBrat

"You so insecure to the point I want to cut you off. Every time I leave I think I'm f***ing off" More

CopyRights
000
001.
002.
003.
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
009
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
New BookπŸ“•

029.

4.6K 158 6
By OfficialBrat

Florida Night Club
9:00pm
Molly POV

I got ready and Malaysia did my hair and make up.

I put my outfit on and my lil mink.

I put my lashes on and I ate a editable before I went out.

We all walked out the dressing room except the boys cuz they was still getting ready.

We walked on stage and saw Bag performing Act Up Remix. It just started too!

I actually liked this song. So a bitch wanted to be petty I'm glad I ate that editable I'm feeling good.

Shit it wasn't my time to go up but they hooked my ass up and me and the girls walked on the stage with him and the crowd got louder when they seen me.

I waved at the crowd and I started twerking when the beat dropped.

"AYEEEEEE" all I heard the crowd say and Ariel came up to me and smacked my booty while I twerked.

I looked at bag and smiled.

Yeah bitch finna take over ur show.

He got up behind me while I was twerking and the crowd got extra loud.

"Bitchhhh" was all I heard Rocky ass say.

I laughed.

"Nigga move back goofy" I said pushing him back then I snatched the microphone when the song went off.

My new song started playing and I looked at him while he was in front of me.

I flicked him.

"YALL WANNA HEAR THAT NEW SHIT??" I asked and they screamed.

I started rapping "Hey" and I flicked bag off and when my fav part came on.

"Barely got a ass but it wobble when u touch it" I rapped and twerks on bag.

I kept rapping then I seen Megan ass.

"Ho, is that's your man? (Uh) I stole him like a bowl of Trix, ay" I said looking at her and I pointed at bag and I grabbed his dick from his pants on stage and she got mad and tried to run up but my guards grabbed her ass. Bag got off the stage and went after her.

"Muahhhh lil Bitch" I said blowing a kiss at her.

"A bitch tried to take my nigga but he came back BUT LETS TELL THESE BITCHES ITS MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY" i said.

My way started playing then I started rapping and doing my thang on stage and they recorded.

"Queen shit bitch y'all I need a blunt right nie shit bitch I'm trynna be" I said then I pointed the mic at the crowd.

"BAKEDDD AS A PIEEEEE" they yelled then the beat started to play.

I was rapping and ofc they was recording.

I was jigginnnnnn and rapping with the crowd.

I was dancing with Ariel while she was on stage hype as hell she was hyper than Lay and nem shit damn.

Lay ass looked stoned as hell,Rocky looked horny as hell cuz her ass was flicking her tongue at the crowd her weird ass and Kennedy looked sleepy as hell.

Ariel ass was drunk her ass was having more fun than anybody.

I finished.

"Shit y'all got me tired as hell my damn lace front coming up and everything damn I'm hot as hell. We gon have a twerk competition before glock ass come out cuz he taking too damn long so twerk contest between my sisters (including ariel) then imma pick two people from in the crowd to battle who ever win" I said.

"DJ play me some twerk music" I said.

"Oh shit bitch u done fucked up" Malaysia said as she limped to the spot.

"Ayee bitchhh" Ariel said then the beat dropped and they started throwing ass.

I started throwing money at them as they twerked and the crowd hyped them up.

I seen dolph , fat, key and jay come up the stairs and look at them shocked then DJ Memphis came up behind them and they all was shocked.

The girls didn't see them they ass wasn't paying attention.

"Ayeee freak hoe freak hoe lay it down niggas kicking in ya front doeeee" I said as I smacked they booty and made it rain.

Malaysia hit a split and Kennedy did a cartwheel and landed in a split and was flexing her booty cheeks. Ariel ass was doing a handstand twerk. Rocky was doing the side shake.

"aighttt DJ cut the music shit they getting too damn lit" I said giggling and he cut the beat.

"Ight which one won???" I asked them and I went to Ariel first to let them pic and they screamed. I went to Laysia and they screamed louder. Went to rocky and they screamed the same amount of Ariel. I went to Kennedy and they was screaming they lungs off.

"Well damn I guess Kennedy the winner" I said.

"Guards find me two big booty girls out in the crowd and bring them up" I told them and they did it.

"What's ur name??" I asked the first girl.

"ShaWaynda" She said. She was a wig girl and she had a body suit on. Baby she look like she was abt to bust out of it.

Damn shame lord come take the wheel.

"What's ur name??" I asked the other girl. I didn't even look at her.

"Yasmin" She said then I looked at her again.

Omg this old girl who got beat at dolph New Years party last year.

I looked at Malaysia and Ariel was holding her back.

"Can y'all play Major by Key Glock and Dolph I think I like twerking to that better" she said in the mic and the DJ played it.

Kennedy looked at her stank.

"Umm well y'all can start" I said and they started twerking.

Big girl hit a split while twerking and her bodysuit unbuttoned and her whole coochie was out and she did a flip showing her stuff.

The crowd booed her and they was disgusted.

"Aht aht Baby go fix that" I said and I got the guard to come get her and go get her helped.

Yasmin and Kennedy was doing they twerk thing and Yasmin bent over when she seen key and dolph looking at her and she stuck her tongue out at both of them and Kennedy saw and Malaysia saw.

All hell broke loose. Malaysia came up behind the girl and pushed her ass over and started beating her ass and Kennedy got some licks in and the crowd was going crazy.

The guards came and grabbed them off her and the other guards escorted Yasmin off the stage.

"Jesus Mary and Joseph well baby who won??? Get loud for Kennedy the fine one who did the cartwheel and split" I said and they yelled loud asf.

"Give it up for the skank??" I asked them and some yelled but it wasn't enough.

"Well Baby KENNEDY WONNN" I said and I grabbed the money I threw earlier and threw it in the crowd and they went crazy then I got off stage and key and dolph went out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 2K 9
❝SEEMS LIKE YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND AND IT'S SHOWING. SEEMS LIKE YOU CAN'T DENY THE π˜Œπ˜”π˜–π˜›π˜π˜–π˜•π˜š FROM 𝘈 π˜žπ˜–π˜”π˜ˆπ˜•...❞ 𝐉𝐀𝐍 πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ’
86 4 10
roommates with a dangerous love twist... Started: 3/16/24
220K 8.3K 43
~Excuse all Mistakes Missy I swear this last week has been the longest week ever, all I keep hearing is he's getting out Thursday. I think I liked...