Loud Spider Alliance (A loud...

De omegacrow-nexus

Years have passed and the older, younger loud sisters and brother are living their lives. Each loud got an in... Mais

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: It has begun pt 1: Lincoln
Chapter 3: It has begun pt 2: Lynn
Chapter 4: It has begun pt 3: Luna
Chapter 5: It has begun pt 4: Lori
Chapter 6: It has begun final pt: Lucy, Lana & Lisa
Chapter 7: The spider infection pt 1
Chapter 8: The spider infection final pt-Changes
Chapter 9: Trouble arises pt 1- Lincoln and luna
Chapter 10: Trouble arises pt 2- Lori and Lynn
Chapter 11: Trouble arises pt 3- Lucy, Lana and Lisa
Chapter 12: Trouble arises pt 4-A looming creature attacks
Chapter 13: Trouble arises pt 5- Ronnie anne
Chapter 14: Trouble arises pt 6- Payback Time!
Chapter 16: Trouble arises part 8- An early reunion
Chapter 17: Enter the Spider Alliance
Chapter 18: Gear up!
Chapter 19: Horror in the Hospital Pt. 1
Chapter 20: Horror in the Hospital Pt. 2
Chapter 21: A Cold Poison: A Broadcast & Gwen's New Experiment
Chapter 22: A Kidnapping & A Predator in the Dark
Chapter 23: Dangerous Experiments & Mutations- A familiar Web head appears
Chapter 24: The Ultimate Spider-Man Appears, The Menacing Threat
Chapter 25: The Scarlet Scorpion Strikes

Chapter 15: Trouble arises pt 7- Another creature attack

795 13 5
De omegacrow-nexus

We cut to a hotel room where we see lori sleeping in the bed. She managed to get to bobby last night as he comforted his wife, who tells him that she was attacked by some sort of monster and their house was wrecked. Lori left out the part where she killed the monster herself well as the reason behind her change. Lori decides to tell bobby the truth when she was ready because she was stressed, horrified and tired. Bobby calls the cops and have them investigate their house being wrecked by the 'criminal'. While they were doing so, bobby and lori would spend the night at a five star hotel until the situation is resolved.

When the stormy morning arised, bobby already went to work but not before giving the sleeping lori a kiss as he left to his job.

Narrator: 10:09am.

Lori: (waking up) yaaawwwwnnnnn.. phew, that was a good night sleep.

Lori got up and stretched her arms as she sees that bobby wasn't here, meaning he went to work. Lori sighs as she heads to the bathroom and starts up the shower. Removing her clothing, lori steps in the shower as she felt the warm water on her, lori closed eyes as she saw visions within her mind.... seeing the spider biting her, her painful experience to the bite, the nightmare, her drastic change and the encounter with that weird frog/jellyfish creature... it plagued her mind as she hopes to never see it again.

After a long shower, Lori dried herself off and dresses herself in her light blue top and white jeans. Getting out of the bathroom, lori plops on the bed as she turns on the television with the remote, seeing re-run episodes of dream boat.

Narrator: with lucy, lana and lisa.

We cut to lucy's room where the eighteen year old goth arises from her coffin as she steps out and stretches herself.

Lucy: sigh.... sigh.... sigh.....

She heads to the bathroom and freshens up for a few minutes. Once she was through, lucy exits the bathroom and heads to her room, changing into her usual clothes. Lucy then heads out of her room and walks to lisa's room to see the genius awake and lana here as well but they didn't notice her.

Lucy: sigh... hello.

Lisa and Lana were spooked.

Lisa: huff... huff... don't sneak up on us like that, you nearly caused the neo nanites within my body to activate their defense and extermination protocol mode.

Lucy: sigh... it is ready?

Lisa: yep. (Pulls out a high tech red and blue gun with white glowing highlights) my portal pulsar is indeed ready.

Lana: sweet!

Lisa: this baby is linked to the trackers I implanted in all my siblings so I can find you anywhere in the world as I create a portal and set the coordinates to the person I'm looking for, meaning the first eldest sibling.

Lisa fires the gun as a blue portal was made.

Lana: cool!

Lisa: why thank you, lana.

Lucy: sigh... let's go.

The three loud siblings went through the portal, disappearing... but a red portal opens up as a inhuman figure comes out of it as the red portal closes. The thing spots the blue portal and heads through it as the blue portal closes.

Narrator: back with lori.

The oldest loud ordered room service as she received a large pepperoni pizza, fried shrimp and a chocolate drizzle cheesecake.

Lori: this looks literally delicious, time to dig in.

Before lori could enjoy her food, a blue portal opened which surprised lori.

Lori: what the?!

Out comes lisa, lucy and lana.

Lori: (shocked) Lisa? Lucy? Lana?

Lana: lori!

The three loud siblings hug lori, who was shocked but she smiles as she hugged them.

Lori: it's literally great to see you and 5 days ahead of the family reunion.

Lisa: yes but we had to see you right away about your... change.

Lori: you know?

Lucy: we had the same nightmare as those spiders gave us a gift and a curse...

Lori: I see you've changed from that spider bite too? I gotta admit that was literally freaky for me but if it weren't for these... powers, I wouldn't be here.

Lana: what do you mean?

Lucy: what happened...?

Lori: well... it's like this...

Lori told them everything that happened at her home and the frog/jellyfish creature she encountered and killed.

Lucy: whoa...

Lana: you fought and killed a monster, Cool!

Lori: no not cool, that thing literally tried to melt me with acid!

Lisa: hmmm... a creature crossed between a frog and a jellyfish, that's quite something.

Lori: yeah, the police are investigating the matter but until then, bobby and I are staying at the hotel.

Lisa: no.... you and bobby are coming with us.

Lori: huh?

Lisa: don't worry, I will alert bobby about this.

Lori: I haven't really told bobby the truth about... my change.

Lisa: I understand your decision but he will get suspicious and find out, one way or another...

Lori: sigh... I know.

Lucy: don't stress yourself out, bobby will still accept you whether you're human or not.

Lori: thanks lucy.

Lana: uhhhh guys?

Lori: what is it?

Lana: how long has the portal been open, why is it red instead of blue and what is that thing?!

Lori, lisa and lucy look to see that the portal was indeed red instead of blue and some kind of thing was standing there. The creature was six foot tall, averagely muscular and had black armor with spikes, and a mask that covers it's mouth as well as glowing red eyes.

The creature roared as the four loud sisters screamed with Lori blasting the creature out of the hotel room in panic. Lucy, Lisa and Lana looked at Lori in shock.

Lori: what?! I literally panicked!

A couple of screams were heard followed by a loud crash and the creature's roar.

Lana: we gotta stop that thing!

Lisa: wait! We need to conceal ourselves, we can't let anyone know who we are with our powers out in the open.

Lucy: sigh... what do we use?

Lori: I have some ski masks we could use, they were for the ski resort vacation my friends, bobby and I was going to attend.

Lori brought out one of her bags as she took out a couple of ski masks. Lucy chose the black one with the white skull design, lana chose the blue one with claw marks design, Lori puts on the light blue one with white trim highlights and lisa just formed a green and black mask from her nanites. The four loud siblings head out of the hotel room and head downstairs as they saw people running for their lives as the humanoid spike creature was wrecking havok.

Lana: hey ugly!

The creature turns around to receive a leaping kick from lana, making it stumble back. Lana wasn't done as she jumps on the spike creature and starts slashing at it with her claws but the spike creature grabs her and slams her down into the ground and throws her across the lobby, crashing into the snack bar.

Lucy got it's attention as the humanoid spike creature throws a couple of spikes at her, only for lucy to use her intangibility as the spikes went through her. Lucy then fires webs at the creature to restrain it but the spike creature broke the webbing with it's spike armor, freeing itself. Lisa, with her nanite spider legs, lunges at the humanoid spike creature, dodging its spike based onslaught as she starts attacking the creature with her high tech spider legs, making it stumble back as lisa fired an energy powered web net to ensnare the creature, shocking it.

Lana gets back in the game as she would deliver some strong offense as the creature was ensnared by lisa's web net with Lucy and Lisa joining on the attack. But the creature sends lucy, lisa and lana flying across the lobby. Lori runs at the creature, dodging its spike based onslaught as she starts hitting the creature with strong jabs, dodges another attack, spinning kicks to the creature's face as she blasts the creature away with blue energy from her hands as the humanoid spike creature was rendered unconscious.

Lori: phew... that'll teach ya.

Lucy, lana and lisa ran towards lori, seeing the unconscious creature as the four disguised loud sisters covered the creature in stronger webbing.

Lana: woohoo!

Lucy: sigh.... wicked.

Lisa: excellent work.

Lori: thanks.

Soon, cops barged in the lobby with guns pointed at the four disguised loud sisters.

Cops: freeze, you're all under arrest!

Lori: whoa, whoa, whoa, officers we didn't do anything!

Some of the citizens, including the manager of the hotel came out of hiding.

Manager: it's true officers, these four didn't trash my hotel lobby, it was... this thing! (Points to the trapped, unconscious creature)

Citizen: yeah, these four girls saved us!

Female citizen: yeah, they're like heroes.

The crowd vouch for the four disguised loud sisters as the cops stood down.

Cop: okay then, my apologies to you four on a job well done but next time leave this kind of work to the police.

Lana was about to interject but lucy elbowed her in her left side to keep her quiet.

Lori: sure officers.

Cop: okay. Alright boys, let's get this... thing... whatever it is locked up.

The officers took the trapped creature away as the crowd and manager cheered for the four disguised loud sisters, who then left the hotel by their webs to get away from the crowd so they don't see them heading up to lori's hotel room through the window as they took off their ski masks while highfiving each other.

Lana: did you guys see that? We're heroes!

Lisa: quite a heroic effort for us, though I wish I could've taken that humanoid creature to analyze and study it.

Lucy: sigh... whatever it is, I have a bad feeling from the spirits that this is only the beginning and that.. creature was the first of many...

Lori: I literally admit that it was freaky but I felt amazing with that power within me, surging. I could do a lot with this.

Lana: then maybe we could become superheroes!

Lori, Lucy and Lisa look at Lana like she's crazy.

Lana: c'mon, we took down a bad guy and those people and the manager down there called us heroes. Think of all the good stuff we could do with these powers instead of having them hidden forever!

The three loud sisters thought about what lana was saying, let it process through their minds until they spoke.

Lori: normally I'd say no but what the heck, I'm in.

Lucy: I'm in too...

Lisa: I will partake in this hero association but if I see another creature, I'm taking it home to analyze and study it.

Lana: awesome!

Lori: when do we leave?

Lisa: until bobby returns from work, we're not telling him the hero motives but we will tell him that you're heading to the reunion early with him going with you.

Lori: got it.

Lisa: we'll also try to pick up lincoln, luna and lynn as well as their husbands and wives but don't reveal any important information.

Lori, Lana and Lucy: right.

Lisa: for now, we wait...

To be continued...

(Chapter 15 is finished! Please like and comment on this chapter. Lisa, Lana and Lucy reunited with Lori, another creature appears and the four loud sisters defeated it, now aiming to become heroes. What's next, find out next chapter! This is omegacrow fading to black....)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.7K 284 19
In this story, Lincoln has to deal with a lot of crazy events, like family arguements, gang wars, and tragic losses. How will it end? Keep reading to...
7.3K 51 47
meet Lori, Leni, Luna, Lena, Luan, Lynn, Lincoln, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, and Lily Loud a family of 12 kids 11 girls and 1 boy
1.9K 3 6
After putting Lucy, Lola, Lana, Lisa, and Lily on the wrong plane, Lincoln, Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, and Lynn go to Hollywood to retrieve them and get...
1.4K 8 14
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND THREATS OF VIOLENCE AND THINGS GETTING SUPER F**KED UP!!! 8 years in the future, Lana and Lola are 15 and are...