A Price Doesn't Have to Love...

By Zenith_Writes

Nightmare the Price of the Moon is expected to marry a Princess that he has never met before. his wedding da... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 the last chapter

Chapter 9

2.6K 110 146
By Zenith_Writes

Everyone looked at Cross as he started to laugh uncontrollably at the petual couple. Nightmare understood why he was laughing. Killer and Dream were so in love that it seemed that they had been dating for a long time.

Dream looked at Nightmare and then at Cross. "You two should hold hands" Dream pointed at them.

Cross blush a bit and stop laughing. Nightmare blush some to and scooted away from Cross and he looked away. Cross looked at Nightmare who was looking into the hall way avoiding eye contact. He then looked at Killer and Dream who both had thumbs up.

"Uh.... Night?"

"Hmm" Nightmare looked at him his blush gone while Cross' was in plan sight.

"Umm can we.... Uh hold hands..... Not in a romantic way! but as friends?" Cross asked as the blush on his face grew

Night sighed then grabbed Cross hand and intertwined there fingers. But then he looked back at the hallway. Blushing Cross looked back at Killer who had two thumbs up now. Cross smiled awkwardly and they just sat in silence.

Killer was smirking at Nightmare. Nightmare was about to fall asleep. Cross was really embarrassed.

Nightmare had grown feelings for Cross but was keeping his cool Cross on the other hand was not he was flipping out.

"Cross you ok? your hand is really sweaty" Nightmare looked at Cross who looked at him

"Umm yah I'm fine" Cross smiled

Nightmare raised an nonexistent eyebrow "your face is purple. Are you sick?!" Nightmare moved closer to Cross and put a hand on his forehead.

"I'm fine Night I'm fine I swear" Cross went to get up but Nightmare still had a hold of his hand so he yanked him back down

"You're not fine. stay there" Nightmare let go of Cross' hand and got up and grabbed a blanket from the couch Dream was passed out on and Killer was reading. He put the blanket around Cross and then sat back down next to him. "I don't think you're sick but just in case" Nightmare smiled.

Cross' face was so hot you could almost see it coming off him. This worried Nightmare so he scooted closer and leans on him only making it worse. But night was just trying to help. Cross looked at Killer who smirked but otherwise ignored him.
--------------------

"Hehe. Crossy you're so in love" the gentle voice said to her self as she stared at the crystal ball watching the four.

She was crying but it was tears of joy. "Night you don't have to I'm fine"

"You're not fine your head is Warm and you're shaking now"

"Cross just let him help you... he's so innocent" she smiled at the scene that was unfolding in front of her. Foot steps where heard behind her.

"Mrs! We have to go he found us!"

She turned around "where is my husband!?"

"He's already left Mrs. We have to go now!"

She put her crystal ball away and followed the cat maid to safety...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
----------------------

"Ugh Night just hug him he'll be warmer that way" Killer said with a smirk

"Really?"

Killer nodded. "Wait no I'll just head to my room and get some sleep" Cross stood up and smiled at night before walking to his room.

"Did I do something wrong?" Night asked Killer

"No he's just stubborn. It's not your fault"

Nightmare sighed and walked to his room following Cross
-----------------

Cross made it to his room and laid down he left the door open and he could see Nightmare enter his room on the other side of the hallway. Cross watched the door with curiosity. He heard mumbling which was from Night he could tell.

After about 10 minutes Nightmare exited the room. Cross sat staring at the door for another 10 minutes before his curiosity got the best of him and he walked to Nights room. He looked around before entering it. It was neat and clean except for a bag on the bed. He approached it after closing the door.

He sat down on the bed and he knew he shouldn't look through the bag but..... he did his curiosity was to much for him to handle.

(Waning what is about to happen may crush your shipping dreams)

Cross dug through the bag with his hand he couldn't see anything it was dark in the bag which made sense.

He felt something hard something metal maybe. He pulled it out revealing a gold crown. Cross examined it. Did Night steal it? No Cross knew he wasn't that kind of monster.

But Cross was confused very confused. Did Night lie to him? That thought made him made. He grabbed the bag with his free hand and walked to the door and pushed it open.

He then proceeded to walk to the living room where he knew Night was.
-------------------------------

"Hey Nighty?"

"Yah?" Nightmare looked at his brother

"Why haven't you told Cross?"

"I guess I'm scared to" Nightmare looked at his lap

"Don't be scared he'll understand" Dream smiled as he cuddled up to Killer.

"Maybe" Nightmare sighed. Foot steps where heard getting closer

Something hit his lap it was his.... bag? He looked at the source of where it was thrown from. There in the doorway stood a betrayed looking Cross.

"Explain" he said

"Wha-"

"Open it and see what's on top"

Nightmare did what was told there he saw his crown. His soul dropped his eyes widened he pulled it out. Dreams eyes did the same Killer looked at Cross.

"Did you lie to me?!" Cross said now sounding mad.

"Look I can explain!" Nightmare looked at Cross

"Cross calm down there's no need to be mad!" Killer tried to help

"There is a need to be made. He lied! He has been lying!.... Wait Killer did you know?" Killer nodded. Cross looked back at Nightmare "So you told him and thought that I wouldn't need to know! Is he" Cross pointed at Dream "even your brother?!"

"Yes! Dream is my brother!" Nightmare yelled back on the break of tears he hated yelling.

"So he knew that you lied! SO EVERYONE HERE KNEW!! And didn't think to tell!" Cross yelled at all of them now

"I was going to tell you I was just sca-"

"When? You where going to tell me when?! Before you had to or before your kingdom found you..... you where going to leave me in the dark till you had leave!?"

" No Cross listen. I was just scared that y-"

"SCARED OF THE TRUTH!!! You were scared of the truth!" Cross was really upset.

"IT YOU WOULD JUST LET ME FINISH!!! I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU!!" Nightmare yelled back a black substance started to form on the back of his skull.

Dream noticed and got up to try and comfort him. "Shh calm down"

"Is Night really even your name or did you lie about that too!"

" OK I LIED ABOUT MY NAME BUT IT WASN'T A FULL LIE!!"

"THEN WHAT'S YOUR NAME!!"

"NIGHTMARE!!" He was crying and  Dream was hugging him

"... so you're the missing Prince of the Moon. The one everyone is looking for.... huh"

"Y-yes" Nightmare said as his tears fell from his eye sockets like a waterfall.

"... I'm done with your lies!" Cross was crying now too "get out!"

Dream looked at Killer before either of them could speak Nightmare was gone just gone he didn't run he teleported. Cross fell to his knees and covered his face as tears hit the ground he cursed at himself he cursed at everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 2.1K 59
Rewards: #1 Crossmare #1 IN UNDERTALE?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! *** There wasn't a creature in the entire multiverse quite like Nightmare. Most viewed...
69.9K 2.1K 25
In order to be seen as not soft Nightmare buries his feelings down deeper than his soul. What will happen when those feelings start to rise to the su...
6.3K 180 28
Dream. Someone who has went missing long ago and was announced dead at age seven... who's brother was left heartbroken and corrupted after his brothe...
70.5K 2.2K 30
Dream is the king and guardian of Positivity, older brother to the prince and guardian of Negativity; Nightmare. Dream had been born as an alpha, his...