I N S E R C U R E | Key Glock...

By OfficialBrat

"You so insecure to the point I want to cut you off. Every time I leave I think I'm f***ing off" More

CopyRights
000
001.
002.
003.
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
009
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023
024.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
Worth It๐Ÿ“š

025.

5.5K 156 7
By OfficialBrat

Queen Key (Molly) POV
Rollin Loud.
11:20am.

"Bitch come on y'all " I told Ariel, Kennedy and Rocky as I brushed my teeth.

"Bitch shut up u ain't even ready damn u we just need to put our clothes on" Ariel said.

"Bitch u not even ready shit u just nie brushing ya teeth" Rocky said coming in the bathroom and she brushed her teeth.

"Bitch imma get ready shut up" I said washing my face.

I sat in the sink and flat ironed my hair.

I put on my lipgloss on and I did my makeup.

I walked in the room and I put on my shorts and a tank top and my slides.

"Bitch where ya clothes at??" Kennedy asked me putting her shoes on.

"Imma get ready when I get there" I told her.

"Y'all need to come on then cuz u perform at 1 and we gotta catch that flight" Ariel said.

"Wat time is it??" I asked.

"11:23" Rocky said putting her wig on.

"Well y'all come on shit and bitch put a scarf to hold it down don't even finish that we gotta go" Kennedy said.

"Where Malaysia??" I asked getting up.

"She said she gon meet us there"Ariel said.

"Ight let's go" Rocky said and we got our stuff and went outside to the sprinter and the boys was alr in the car, Fat, Woo, Jay, And Jr.

"Damn took y'all long enough" Jay said.

"Bitch shut yo black ass up" I said getting in the car.

We got in the sprinter. We stopped to get us some food and then we drove to the airport.

We got on the jet and we ate our food that we picked up on the way here.

"Bitch have u spoken to bag??" Ariel asked me.

"Bitch fuck him I got his messages on hide alerts he was blowing my phone up but he don't call me no more" I told her.

"Tuh ms Megan got his attention" Woo said.

"Fuck u mean??" Rocky said.

"So y'all didn't see her live last night??" Jr. said.

"Hell naw Ian even been on insta today" I said. I grabbed my phone then fat grabbed it.

"Umm nah don't do that" he said.

"Why not fat??" Ariel said.

"Umm nah don't do that" Woo said.

"Oh shit" Kennedy said looking at her phone.

"OH HELLL NAHHHH" Rocky said looking at Kennedy phone.

I snatched my phone from Fat and went on insta and seen the videos.

My blood boiled. I balled my fist up.

"Yoooo chillllll" Ariel said looking at my reaction.

I grabbed my phone and I called bag.

"Nooo ion think u wanna do that" Kennedy said trynna grab my phone then I moved her hand.

"Wassup baby" he said answering the phone.

"BITCH WHEN I SEE U ON MY DEAD BROTHER GRAVE BITCH IMMA BEAT YO ASS ON EVERYTHING FUCK WITH ME BITCH U DONE WENT TOO DAMN FAR BITCH WE OVER LIKE I SAID WHEN I SEE U ITS ON SIGHT PUSSY ASS NIGGA" I said getting up going to the back room.

"Fuck is u talking about" he said smoking a blunt.

"OH SO U DUMB NOW?? BITCH I GOTCHA YA ASS WHEN I GET DOWN DER I PROMISE U THAT" I yelled in the phone and I hung up and went in the bathroom and tears started shedding.

I was sobbing. I wiped my tears and looked up at the ceiling to calm down.

I splashed my face with water and I dried my face and cleared my throat.

I heard a knock on the floor.

"U okay Ke'Asha??" I heard Ariel say.

"Yea I'm good" I said opening the door then she held her arms out and I laid on her shoulder and cried and she patted my back then Kennedy and rocky came and hugged me.

"Fuck that nigga baby it's plenty of more fish in the sea" Rocky said wiping my tears.

"Right shit that nigga wasn't even allat cute anyways" Ariel said making me laugh.

"Girl I told u. He don't really love u if he keep hurting u. U at that stopping point now u need to let all ya anger out in that damn stage with that new song u got that ain't been dropped yet" Kennedy said.

"U right" I said wiping my face.

"Now come on we finna land" Kennedy said and we walked back to the main part.

I sat down and put my glasses on.

Time to fuck this bitch up.

We landed and got off the plane and got in the other sprinter.

They put the bags in the car and we drove to the rollin loud. We pulled up to my dressing room trailer and the boys went to key and dolph dressing room.

Malaysia walked in the trailer with us.

"Heyyyyy" She said.

"Hey mrs.glock" Ariel said and she laughed.

"Hey sis" Rocky and Kennedy said.

"Heyyyy. What's wrong with her??" She asked looking at me.

I smoked my blunt and pushed my shades back and sat in the chair and waited for my hairstylist.

"Bagg" they all said.

"What he do now??" She asked.

"Check ya insta" Rocky said.

"Ight" Malaysia said and she looked on insta and seen it.

"Oh damn what the fuck he need his ass beat she twerking on him then he in her music video oh wait he just posted and deleted her as his WCW" she said and they all looked.

❤️:1M
@moneybaggyo: WCW❤️

(post and delete)

"Oh I'm Finna fuck him up for real" I said.

My hairstylist flat ironed my hair then I put the outfit my dresser picked out.

I put my slides on cuz ion feel like putting heels on right now.

"Where u finna go?? U don't perform yet" Ariel said.

"I'm finna go smoke" I said opening the door.

"Bitch no she not" Malaysia yelled as I ran out and they chased me.

I ran until I seen his dressing trailer and I seen key room across.

I guess they heard the girls yelling for me to stop cuz glock and dolph and the boys came out the dressing room.

"Don't u go near that damn dressing room" Woo said.

"Bitch shut the fuck up I just wanna talk" I said.

"Nah sis don't do that" dolph said.

"I just wanna talk one min tops" I said.

"Aht aht" Key said.

"Ight" I said acting like I was finna walk back to my trailer then they walked back in they trailer then I took off running into his trailer.

"Oh so bitch that's what u doing right??" I asked him.

"Mane what the fuck is u talking about" he said.

Key, Dolph, Malaysia, Ariel, Kennedy all was behind me.

"Oh foreal u don't know what the fuck I'm talking about??" I said doing my laugh.

"Oh shit key grab her she doing that laugh" Malaysia said.

I launched at bagg and smacked the fuck outta him and he fell back and I started punching him. I decked his ass in the mouth and dolph and key grabbed me then I kicked bag in the dick.

"DIRTY DICK ASS NIGGA I WISH I NEVER MET U" I said with tears falling down and they dragged me out the dressing room.

"Megan ain't complaining" he said laughing coming out the dressing room.

My face started turning red. I was crying so bad I just wanted to kill this nigga.

"OUUUU LET ME GOOOOOOOK MARKEYVIUS AND ADOLPHHHHH" I yelled breathing hard and tears kept falling.

"Calm down now. Where ya medicine??" Malaysia asked me.

"She take medicine??" Woo asked.

"Yeah she got anger issues" Ariel said

"We see that" Fat said.

"SHUT UP FAT BITCH" I said almost charging at him.

"DAMNNN" jay said laughing.

we walked to my dressing room and Malaysia put my pill in my mouth.

"SWALLOW IT MOLLY" she yelled and I swallowed it.

"Good now do her make up she finna go on in a min" Kennedy told my make up artist.

I went in my phone and blocked that Nigga on every fucking thing.

The dude finished my make up and I was looking good.

I put my Versace shades on and my high heels.

"Okay I'm ready let's go" I said and we walked out the trailer and my 4 guards came and stood around me.

They walked and I followed them and my sisters and Ariel was on the side of the guards.

I see bag and my blood boiled.

Malaysia gave me a editable so u can calm down cuz she seen my facial expression.

We walked to the stage and they gave me my ear piece.

I looked at the schedule for who performing after me. I seen bag then Megan on it after me.

Oh he bold bold got this bitch performing with him.

We stood on the stage and waited.

"We finna bring out motherfucking QUEEN KEYYYY" the dj said then the crowd went brazy.

I looked back and see bag and Megan walking behind us.

Hmm good can't wait to perform my new song.

They handed me a microphone.

"Ayeeeeee wassup motherfucking Florida" I said and they screamed and cheered.

"Let's turn this bitch up shut this motherfucker down" I said.

"DJ PLAY THAT MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAYYYYYY" I said lookin back and the crowd went crazy.

He played the music.

"These hoes don't know what life about
If money talk, then when the bitch converse
She type it out" I rapped then I pointed the micro phone at the crowd so they can rap the next part.

"That nigga can't get no cash
He just swipe it out" the crowd rapped.

"My generation going downhill
It's wiping out
Meanwhile I'm turnt as fuck
I left my pizza in the oven
That bitch burnt as fuck
A lot a cheese to go around
Bitch I could turn you up
A lot of these lil' bitches cool
But they be weak as fuck
Time to sweep it up, neat as fuck" I rapped getting hype and they rapped along.

"My way, my way, or the highway
My way, my way, or the highway (I got my own shit, I think I'm on bitch)
My way, my way, or the driveway
My way, my way (I got my own shit, I think I'm on bitch)
My way, my way, my way
M-my way, my way, or the highway
My way, my way, my way" the crowd rapped.

"Aye say whatttt. I'm a spoiled ass bitch, I'ma get what I wish
If that nigga got a problem, he could suck his own dick
I got my own shit
I think I'm on, bitch
I'm 20 years old ans I got my own business" I rapped then I looked back at bag and I flipped him the bird.

"Told that nigga I'ma business
(My way)
Bitch mind yo fuckin' business
(My way)
I got zero fuckin' children
(My way)
I'm just focused on them millions
Call it my way
Yo nigga get no play
'Cause a nigga got no weight
And he so gay
'Cause a nigga gone obey anything I'm gone say
'Cause I'm Queen Key
And that bitch wanna be me
And that nigga wanna see me
But I leave that bitch like poof
My bundles blowing out the roof
On the highway
Left yo nigga in my driveway
You ain't know, he be there every Friday
That shy bae, goofy bitch
Damn near my bae
My bae" I rapped and the crowd rapped along.

"PERIODTTTTTT" I said in the mic and I laughed.

"Y'all it's fuck that nigga tell his ass what???" I said and I pointed the mic at the crowd.

"EAT MY PUSSYYYYYY" the crowd yelled.

"Periodt all day every day" I said.

Queen shit part 2 started to play the crowd got hype.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.1K 59
Talk about a bad ass bitch
2.8K 155 3
๐Š๐ž๐ก๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ !๐ฉ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐:
20.4K 649 23
**UNEDIDITED** Aye what up my name Hazel, I got tattoos all over my body and I am a YFG meaning I am a Young Female Gangster, I'm a 26 years old and...
25.8K 2.1K 9
โSEEMS LIKE YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND AND IT'S SHOWING. SEEMS LIKE YOU CAN'T DENY THE ๐˜Œ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜•๐˜š FROM ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ž๐˜–๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜•...โž ๐‰๐€๐ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’