Three Years Later | ✓

By darlingkarlee

"He talks about you a lot, you know?" She said, her smirk clearly audible in the inflection of her voice, mak... More

《 Three Years Later》
《 Prologue 》
01 | A New Beginning
02 | Old Friends
03 | Hidden Secrets
04 | Panic At The Disco
05 | Still Here
06 | Cheesy Pick-Up Lines
07 | The Project
08 | Clumsy Injuries
09 | Meeting the Roommate
10 | From Anonymous
11 | Tangled Feelings
12 | Butterflies
13 | A Day Without You
14 | The Mix-Up
15 | Freed Feelings
16 | Be Careful
17 | Regrets
18 | The Distance
19 | When It Finally Gets To Her
20 | Tears & Tissues
21 | A Haunted Trip Down Memory Lane
22 | My Heart Has A Home In You
23 | He'll Never Love You
24 | Second Chances
25 | An Overall Gentleman
26 | Closer
27 | Flower Girl in The Field
28 | I Should Let You Go But...
29 | You Deserve Better
30 | I Can Hear His Smile
31 | Glimmer of Hope
32 | You're Really Cute, Did You Know That?
33 | Broken
34 | Moving On
《 Epilogue 》
《 Bonus: Milo's POV 》
《 Bonus: Delivery Day 》
《 Alternate Ending 》

《 Afterword 》

28.2K 318 21
By darlingkarlee

Thank you sooooo much for reading until the end!! I'm so sad that it's over already but am extremely grateful that you took a chance on my book and read it all the way until the end. ♥️

Another friendly reminder, I gladly accept CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but please do not leave negative comments :( Keep in mind that this is a draft, and there will ALWAYS be room for improvement to make this a better story.

Keep an eye out for any bonus chapters that may come in the near future ;)

Before you scroll away since I know some people don't like long-ish afterwords, I just wanted to say two things

a.) although Hadley partially based her decision on where she wanted to go to college because of Milo, you shouldn't attend a specific school/college based on where your other half is going unless you know you two are in it for the long run. you may never know if you two will last (which hopefully you will) but in the awful case that it doesn't, you don't want to run into any drama.

This is just my opinion/advice and you can do with it however you please, keep it in mind or don't, but you know, you do you boo.

b.) i know Milo and Hadley had MANY major and minor highs and lows. and because of that, you may/may not be happy with the ending because of what Milo did or vise versa, but sometimes life and relationships are like that. there will always be bumps in the road with every relationship you have, and sometimes it'll seem like the world is against you. but those obstacles help you realize whether or not fighting for that person is worth it.

and who knows, maybe Milo and Hadley stay together for the rest of their lives, or maybe they end up splitting for good somewhere down the line. i'll leave it up to you, the reader, to decide how you'd like to determine their "end" (unless you'd want a sequel 🤷🏻‍♀️ )

Anyways, please check out my other book(s) down below and thank you so much for supporting my writing journey!

Until next time,
-Karlee 💛

status: coming soon
summary:

Carter Williams captured Scarlett's attention. But she's too afraid of what he'll say if he finds out. So instead, she writes him love letters full of everything she never said.

And somewhere along the way, she learns a thing or two about love.

status: completed
summary:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 18.6K 22
"I'd always liked my life. It was quiet, under control, and routine. Then he came along and showed me how much more there was, how much more I was." ...
17.8K 1.7K 39
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...
2.1M 56.3K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
346K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...