You ~ Minsung & Chanlix

By izzzza03

Chan has always hated The Shadow Twins for their tendency to always spoiling his missions and hurting his mem... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-20-
-21-

-19-

12.3K 487 290
By izzzza03

Minho looked up to the door the moment it flew open. Jisung scooted away from him, latting Felix fall down onto the mattress in between the two.

The youngest cried his eyes out, while clinging to Minho's bed sheets. Neither of the two others spoke up in a while. They focused all their energy on calmly caressing Felix's back and head, while communicating through their eyes.

Once Felix had calmed himself down a bit, Minho carefully spoke up.

"What happened, Lix?"

Felix sat up and dried out his eyes once with his sleeve. He leaned his head on Minho's shoulder while sighing heavily, feeling his heavy heart.

"He rejected me." Felix answered quietly.

Minho and Jisung both hugged Felix from the sides, mouthing small words of encouragement from time to time.

"What happened? Do you mind telling us what he said?" Jisung asked, carefully.

Felix chuckled dryly.

"He asked me what I thought about the kiss. I answered and salmontaniously started telling him how I felt. He just answered with 'I didn't know you felt that way'. I tried asking him how he felt, but he just ignored my question and stayed silent. After that I told him that I shouldn't have told him how I felt, and ran off."

Felix felt the tears threatened to spill, but he didn't care to hold it in. A loud, heartbreaking sob escaped his lips as he kept on talking.

"The first time I allow myself to feel something towards someone, and they reject me. I never wanna see him again." Felix was crying and hyperventilating by the time he reached the end of his sentence.

Minho embraced him tightly, while rocking him back and forth in a pritectove manner. Jisung grabbed his hands and held onto them tightly while speaking up.

"Lix, listen to me. Chan is a jerk to not like you back. You have every reason to be upset. I know the thought of interacting with him might seem scary now, but it'll get better. I promise. I know that getting rejected the first time you open up to someone hurts, but don't let it get in the way of your happiness. Don't let this one event stop you from putting your feeling out there in the future. Someone is gonna return your feelings. Someone is gonna love you higher than anyone has done before. It might feel far away in the moment, but the faster you let your fears go, the faster you'll get happy."

Felix listened closely to every word Jisung said. He saw himself in every single sentence escaping the squirrels mouth.

Felix slowly calmed down and sat up right in the bed. Minho was looking between Jisung and Felix.

Felix flashed Jisung a grateful smile before getting up.

"Where are you going?" Minho asked, concerned for his brother.

"I just need to get it out of my system. I think I'll head over to the gym."

Minho nodded and returned his gaze towards Jisung once Felix had left.

Felix walked into his own room, throwing off his hoodie and jeans. He grabbed a tee from his closet and threw it on, together with a pair of black sweatpants.

Lastly he tried to fix his hair a bit, but it still looked messy.

He sighed and left his room, heading downstairs.

Chan was laying on the couch, cursing himself for not responding to Felix's question. He really liked the younger, but his mind went totally blanc in the moment.

A pair of footsteps caught his attention, making Chan look towards the stairs. Felix was heading downstairs, wearing a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

On the first glance, Felix looked hot to Chan. His clothes showed off his physique, and his hair looked messy.

Once Felix came closer to Chan, the elder spotted the tear stained cheeks and puffy, red eyes of the younger.

Even though Felix looked like a hot mess, he still kept his head high while passing Chan. He might have been hurt, but he still made sure he looked anything but weak and sad when he walked past the elder.

Felix headed down one of the halls in the big house, following along until he reached the small gym located in the house.

Once he entered the room, he went straight for the puching bag, letting his emotions speak through his fists.

[...]

Minho walked into the living room, finding Chan on the couch. The elder looked like he was deep in thought.

Chan looked up and locked eyes with Minho. Minho looked at Chan with disappointment and exhaustion in his eyes.

Chan cleared his throat and spoke to Minho.

"Min, do you know where Felix went? It's been two hours and he hasn't returned."

Minho nodded his head slowly, while eyeing Chan.

"He went to the gym." Minho simply answered.

Chan got up and walked towards the hall leading to the gym. Before he could reach the exit of the main room Minho spoke up.

"You really hurt him. I hope you know that."

Chan didn't turn around. He just nodded his head and sighed heavily before walking down the hall.

Once Chan reached the enterance of the small gym, he could hear the sound of punching from inside the room.

He opened the door, revealing Felix. Felix was staring at one point on the big black punching bag, while puching the bag repeatedly. His fists hit the black material hardly and in a quick pace. Felix's body looked tense and his jaw was tightly clenched. Felix's muscles flexed every time he hit the bag. The younger paid no attention to the person entering the room.

Chan neared Felix, seing the blood covering the punching bag and the floor around Felix. His t-shirt was stained with blood as well, and his face had a few red spots covering his freckles.

Chan stepped closer to Felix, calling out his name softly. Felix didn't show any sign of acknowledgement.

Chan stepped even closer to Felix, putting one hand on his shoulder.

"Fel-"

Felix harshly shrugged Chan's hand off him and walked away, towards the benches by the wall of the room.

Felix sat down, not looking up for even a second. Chan followed Felix, sitting down in front of him.

Felix kept his eyes on his hands as he bent his back forwards slightly due to the fatigue. His left leg was bouncing quickly. Felix's hands rested on top of his knees. The blood from his knuckles were slowly dripping off, hitting the floor in front of Felix.

Chan took Felix's hands into his in an attempt to calm him down. He was aware that he had hurt Felix, but he didn't expect to see the boy like this.

Felix tried to move away from Chan, but Chan tightened his grip on Felix's hands making him stay. Once Felix sat calmly Chan reached out his hand, picking up a first aid kit from the shelf beside them.

He opened the kit, taking out wound cleanser and bandages.

Felix let Chan clean and fix up his wound.

Chan carefully patted Felix's knuckles with the rag, while holding onto his hand in the most gentle way. His touch felt so loving. Felix looked up, seing Chan concentrating on what he was doing.

Once Chan had cleaned both of Felix's hands, he carefully wrapped up his knuckles with a thin layer of bandage. Felix looked at Chan the whole time he was working. He didn't even notice the tears that had escaped his eyes until Chan looked up and looked at Felix worriedly.

"I'm sorry, Félix. I shou-" Chan started off with.

He wanted to tell Felix that there had been a misunderstanding, but Felix cut him off.

"Please, just... Don't apologize. It's ok."

"No, Félix, I-"

"Chan it's ok. I understand that you don't feel that way about me, and I respect it. Please... I just need some time." Felix said, sounding heartbroken.

Chan felt the tears pressing up against his eyes. He didn't try to fight it. He let the salty liquid slowly roll down his cheeks, in an attempt to show Felix how he felt.

Felix smiled weakly and wiped the tears away with his thombs, while cupping Chan's face. He didn't want to act up towards Chan, but he couldn't help it. He wanted Chan so much it hurt him. He needed Chan.

Chan saw how Felix was looking at him. So much longing and sadness. It broke Chan's heart.

'Fuck, why can't I just tell him. I need to fucking tell him how I feel.'

Chan opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. His throat was completely sealed.

Felix stood up and started walking out of the room. Chan gripped a hold of his wrist, making him turn around.

In one last desperate attempt to show Felix how he felt, Chan crashed his lips onto Felix's lips. Felix melted into the touch, wrapping his arms around Chan's neck.

Once Chan saw an opportunity he slipped his tongue into Felix's mouth. Felix was startled by Chan's actions. He harshly pushed Chan off him while panting.

Felix turned around and started walking away when Chan called out his name.

"Felix"

Felix turned around, seing Chan. His lips were swollen red and his hair slightly massy. Felix looked Chan in the eyes, but he didn't see what he had hoped to see.

He didn't see love. Or sadness.

He saw conflict.

Felix gritted his teeth. He thought about how Chan had kissed him, twice, and still rejected him. He knew that Chan was toying with him. He knew that Chan only wanted him for his title and status. Gaining power over Lee Lix would give Chan a whole new level of respect and praise.

"Leave me alone." Felix growled before leaving the room, shutting the door harshly being him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 275 16
a social media au in which chan tries to come to terms with the fact felix may be more to him than just his childhood bestfriend. ★ NOTES - nuerod...
141K 4.6K 39
Felix was running. That's all he knew. He ran from his family. He ran from his boyfriend. Now he's running from the cops. Lets see what happens whe...
128K 6.2K 54
Don't talk to strangers. That's what Felixs' mom taught him since he was a kid and still teach until now that he's an adult. But what if a stranger...
shut By -

Fanfiction

48K 1.4K 35
[seungmin x hyunjin] In a world where ranks dictate the course of every individual's life, Kim Seungmin, a gentle pure alpha, lives a successful and...