Love Doesn't Lie (A Dramione...

By MissDaisyCrown

The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts... More

After the Wizarding War
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Quick A/N
Chapter 78
The End

Chapter 74

12.2K 433 305
By MissDaisyCrown

George came walking into the Great Hall with a big smile plastered on his face. He hadn’t had another expression since the moment Fred was in St. Mungo’s. Obviously Fred had to recover from the Imperius Curse that Rodolphus had used upon him, but apart from that he was fine. Mr and Mrs Weasley couldn’t believe it, their son, who had died in the Wizarding War just a year ago, was alive and well. But still, the big question was; how? How is it possible that Fred is still alive? The possibility of him not being the real Fred, but someone else using a Poly Juice potion isn’t in the picture anymore. St. Mungo’s made sure of that. And the DNA test they had done on Fred came out positive. So it really has to be Fred, Fred Weasley, twin of George Weasley, brother of Charlie, Bill, Percy, Ron and Ginny Weasley, son of Arthur and Molly Weasley.
George sat down next to his sister and got some mashed potatoes and roasted chicken on his plate.
‘What are you doing here?’ Ginny asked.
‘Checking up on you.’ George said, messing Ginny’s hair up.
‘Stop it!’ Ginny said annoyed, reaching up to fix her hair.
‘How’s Fred?’ Ginny asked.
‘That’s why I’m here, I thought it should be better if I told you in person.’ George said.
‘What?’
‘Fred’s going home tomorrow.’ George said.
‘Isn’t that a little early? It has just been a week.’ Ginny said.
George shrugged.
‘I don’t care, he’s alive and well!’ George said happily before shoving a fork full of mashed potatoes in his mouth.
‘You’re disgusting.’ Ginny said looking away from her brother, who had clearly forgotten the fact that it wasn’t polite to eat with your mouth open.
‘Sorry sis.’ George said.
‘So where’s our beloved Draco on this amazing Saturday morning?’ George asked looking around.
Ginny sighed and looked down at her plate.
‘Where do you think?’ she said, biting her lip as she tried to keep the tears from rolling down her cheeks.

Draco walked down the street with the small bouquet in his tight grip. He looked down at the pavement, sometimes looking up if there wasn’t coming anyone in his direction. He had walked down this road, every single day. He couldn’t leave her alone, not even now, not even when she was like this. He stopped and looked up at the huge gate that led to the graveyard. He sighed and bit his lip before he continued his way to his Hermione.

‘Ron?’ George said cheerfully, poking his head around the corner.
He saw his brother curled up underneath his duvet, still fast asleep. George smirked and silently walked in. Ginny had told him the password to the Gryffindor common room. George looked around and found a bucket. He used a spell to fill it with cold water before letting it levitate through the air, stopping it right above Ron’s head. George smirked before he let the bucket spill the cold water over his younger brother. Ron screamed and jumped out of bed. That’s when he saw George and started yelling.
‘YOU BLOODY IDIOT! FOR MERLIN’S SAKE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!’
Harry shot up in bed with raised eyebrows. He quickly took a hold on his glasses and put them on before he face relaxed.
‘That explains it.’ Harry muttered before letting himself fall back on the bed.
‘Good morning boys.’ George smirked.
‘I’ve got some good news to tell you!’ George smirked.
Ron muttered something under his breath, but George chose to ignore it.
‘Fred’s going home tomorrow!’ George said.
‘Really? But it’s only been a week!’ Harry said, sitting back up in bed.
‘Are you sure?’ Ron asked as he pulled his button up pyjama shirt off.
‘I am one hundred percent positive.’ George smiled.
‘That’s something good!’ Harry said.
‘I don’t think I will be able to handle anything bad at the moment.’ Ron sighed.
Harry shook his head in agreement.
‘Everything will be okay.’ George assured them.
‘But Hermione-‘ Ron started.
‘Don’t think about that! Just try to focus on your not-so-dead brother.’ George said.
Ron sighed.
‘Come on guys! Cheer up!’ George said.
‘I’m not going to let you ruin my good mood!’ George added.

‘How are you?’ Draco asked as he walked into Fred’s room about half an hour later.
‘I’m fine, the big question is, how are you?’ Fred asked motioning for Draco to sit down in the chair next to his bed.
Draco shrugged as he sat down.
‘Bad.’ he sighed.
‘It’ll be okay.’ Fred reassured.
‘Where is everyone? You’re never alone when I come and visit.’ Draco said.
Fred laughed.
‘I send them home. Mum and dad were making me crazy.’ Fred smirked.
‘It’s good to see the whole family reunited.’ Draco said giving him a small smile.
‘It’s good to be back.’ Fred smiled.
‘Can’t imagine what it must’ve been like for them.’ Fred sighed.
‘If it would’ve been George….’ Fred trailed off.
‘But it wasn’t and you’re back now too.’ Draco said.
Fred nodded.
‘Was it weird seeing me with everyone?’ Draco asked.
Fred looked over at him.
‘Yes, it sure was, but after they explained everything I was fine with it.’ Fred shrugged.
‘You’ve been a good friend for everyone I’ve heard, taken care of them.’ Fred said.
‘And the past is in the past.’ Fred finished giving him a small smile.
Draco nodded.
‘I’ve done some horrible things myself I imagine, being under an Imperius Curse caused upon me by none other than your evil uncle Rodolphus Lestrange.’ Fred said.
‘That’s different though, you weren’t yourself.’ Draco said.
Fred shrugged.
‘Yes, but it was still me doing the things, even though it wasn’t my intention to do them.’ Fred said.
Draco nodded again.
‘You know, life’s hard, that’s why you should enjoy the little things more. Those small things that makes a smile appear on your face are the best and you should cherish it more.’ Fred said.
‘That’s true.’ Draco agreed.
‘I’m just going to live my life day by day and see what’ll come my way.’ Fred said.
‘You still have the shop and George just opened a new one in Hogsmeade.’ Draco said.
‘He did? He didn’t even tell me!’ Fred said.
‘Perhaps I just ruined a surprise?’ Draco said.
Fred laughed.
‘I’ll act surprised.’ Fred winked.
Draco gave him a small smile.
‘Good.’

‘Hi there Neville.’ George smirked after he had walked down the stairs from the boys dorm.
‘What are you doing here?’ Neville asked, surprised to see him wandering around the common room.
‘Just coming to visit all of you lovely children.’ George said, messing Neville’s hair up.
‘Children.’ Neville huffed.
‘How’s everything with Luna?’ George asked.
‘She’s fine, she’s just a little quiet lately.’ Neville sighed.
‘Do you reckon it has anything to do with what Rodolphus did?’ George asked.
Neville nodded.
‘It doesn’t happen every day that you’re so close to dead.’ Neville said.
‘I’m just hoping she doesn’t feel like she can’t tell me how she really feels.’ Neville said.
George nodded.
‘Did you ask her?’
‘Of course, multiple times, but she just shrugs and tells me she’s fine.’ Neville said.
‘It doesn’t really sound like Luna.’ George said.
Neville shakes his head.
‘I know.’ he sighed.
‘Just try to have patience.’ George tells him, placing his hand on Neville’s shoulder and giving it a slight squeeze.
‘George?’ Dean asked as he came walking through the portrait hole.
‘That’s me.’ George said looking up.
‘How are you? How’s Fred?’ Dean asked stopping next to the two guys.
‘We’re both great. Fred’s coming home tomorrow.’ George said.
‘He is?’ Dean and Neville asked in unison.
‘Yep.’ George smirked.
‘Isn’t it a little early?’ Neville asked.
‘Perhaps, but he’s fine.’ George said.
Dean and Neville nodded.
‘Do Ron and Ginny know?’ Dean asked.
George nodded.
‘Just told them.’ George smiled.
‘Isn’t it extremely weird? You believed for a whole year that he was dead and now he’s alive.’ Dean said.
‘I’m just glad that nightmare is finished.’ George said.
‘Understandable.’ Neville nodded.

‘Give her a kiss for me, will you?’ Fred asked.
Draco gave him a small smile and nodded.
‘I think I’ll be coming with Gin, Harry and Ron tomorrow.’ Draco said.
Fred nodded.
‘See you tomorrow.’ Fred smiled.
‘Bye.’ Draco said before leaving Fred’s room.
Draco walked down the hallway and up to the next room he would pay a visit to. He stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath before entering and closing the door again when he was in. He looked over at the bed. Hermione was lying there, her hair spread out over the pillow her head was resting on. Her arms were placed on top of the duvet and Draco could see her stomach slowly going up and down, indicating her peaceful breathing rhythm. Draco pulled one of the chairs closer to the bed and before he sat down he placed a kiss on her forehead.
‘Hi there.’ he said as he took her hand in his and started rubbing small circles on the back.
‘Fred’s going home tomorrow.’ Draco told her.
‘So that’s exciting for him.’
‘I don’t know if you notice but Mrs Weasley always comes and visit you every day after she’d gone by Fred. I saw her going into your room yesterday just before I arrived. I saw her sitting next to your bed, holding your hand and talking to you quietly. I haven’t seen your mom and dad yet, but Mrs Weasley told me they are here every day in the morning and after they finished working in the evening. I bet they’re lovely people and that’s why you can’t give up Hermione. You’re strong, I know you are. So please just try to wake up. I don’t care when it happens, if it’s now, in a week or in a month, as long as you’ll wake up sooner or later! Obviously rather sooner….’ Draco trailed off.
‘I know, I’m giving you this speech every day, but I just want you to know that we are here for you no matter what and I want you to know that people are waiting for you to show us those beautiful eyes of yours.’
‘I love you Hermione.’ he said, kissing the back of her hand.

A/N:

Hi dolls,

I had you thinking she was dead didn't I ;p no worries, she is not dead.....yet. nha just kidding, or maybe not? Hmmm just one way to find out; wait for the next updates.

Oh dear oh dear, I am totally knackered, school is so freaking busy and exhausting it's not funny anymore. I figured I'd give you an update right now, because I won't be able to update tomorrow, so yeah for you, you don't have to wait a day longer for this chapter ;) 

Oh my! And I got my very first comment on my blog; justlittleladyme.blogspot.com 
and I was like, what the hell is this, and then like omg someone commented on my blog! And I was literally so excited, I can't even describe, you all must be thinking "what a lunatic" but idk, there is nothing like the recognition that someone is actually reading your blog or story :D

And I am totally blown by how many of you actually answer the questions I'm throwing in weekly now. Thank you for first of all reading my A/N! And second of all thank you for answering! It's fun to get to know all of you a little better :) For those who don't answer the question but just comment I am also very thankful for those! I read literally all the comments an reply wherever I can and practically all of your comment make me smile. I'm just scrolling through the comments with this huge smile on my face while reading them, you are all so lovely and nice! And I love you all! 

Now let's get to the question of the week; Which TV shows do you watch?
For me that are quite a few;
Pretty little liars, Revenge, Friends, The Carrie Diaries (which is canceled! Like why? I love that show!), The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Devious Maids, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, Doctor who, Grey's anatomy, Suits, Sherlock, Supernatural, Teen wolf, Under the Dome, The 100, Game of Thrones and this new serie on MTV called Faking it. If I'm right those are all the series I'm following....... but there is a big chance I've forgotten one or two hahah. (I'm also going to do a post on my blog about all the TV shows I watch)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, adding my story and just being the person who you are! And don't ever let anyone change that! You're perfect the way you are ;)

Lots of love (and big kisses)

xxc

P.S I might have already started on a new Dramione fanfic which I'll be posting after I've finished this one.... oops, so if you're not sick and tired of me yet after this story, you will be able to read more of my stories (the new Dramione fanfic and the sequel for this story :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350 7 2
Dramione Romance - Through the eyes of Lucius Malfoy as his son shows a very missing piece that is required of an aristocratic son. Concerned for his...
618K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
729K 19K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...
13K 209 27
Dramione Fanfiction based after the Battle of Hogwarts * Hermione Granger has arrived at King's Cross after two weeks of failed attempts to restore h...