While You Were Busy Being Het...

By Octocrow

Iida starts a group chat for Class 1-A to socialize, keep in touch, and to go over schoolwork! He honestly sh... More

Chapter 1- Iida you idiot.
Chapter 2- Resident Pining Gays
Chapter 3- Spoooooky
Chapter 4- YEAH YEAH YEAH
Chapter 5- A Disaster Pan and a Purple Gay
Chapter 6- Cute Boys
Chapter 7- Happy Cowboy Hours
Chapter 8- Shinsou's a nervous wreck
Chapter 9- March 22nd Special Sorta and kinda depressed Shinsou??
Chapter 10- Life's a Party, You're a Boy
Chapter 11- Invasion
Chapter 12- 5:32 pm
Chapter 13- Friend Date
Chapter 14- I See All These People That Love Me But I Still Feel Alone
Chapter 15- It Really is You, You Bastard!
Chapter 16- Life is Strange
Chapter 17- Shinsou's got a fan
Chapter 18- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping Pt. 1
Ch. 19- The Shinsou Protection Squad
Ch. 20- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping Pt. 2
Smithereens.
Ch. 22- Cat Cafés and Crippling Crushes
Ch. 23- Purple Guzma Has Nervous Vomits
Ch. 24- Just Some Really Flirty Bois
Ch. 25- Tamaki Drinks the Tea Kirishima Spills
Ch. 26- Skirts and Some Gay 1-B
When the Day Met The Night.
Ch. 27- Supernatural Whores
Ch. 28- Fly Me To The Moon
Ch. 29- Dragon boy loves the beach! Who knew?
Ch. 30- Tit-Smith & Bone Daddy vs. Piss Gremlin & Shiny Metapod
Ch. 31- Kaibara the Rights Gremloblin Is At It Again.
Ch. 32- Not. Cool. Dudes.
Ch. 33- Kuroiro is in, Lads.
Ch. 34- Touya didn't poison the food, he pinkie promised!
Ch. 35- Totally unrelated, but I wanna say Spinner's beautiful and I love him
Ch. 36- "There's a fucking ninja turtle on our couch Ojirou-"
Ch. 37- Iida Threatens Someone and it's Hot
Ch. 38- CITRUS ASSUALT, BITCHES!
Ch. 39- Fellas, is it gay to fall for a Crusty hoe?
A/N: Sibling Time!
Ch. 40- That Wasn't Very Fetch of You-
Ch. 41- Hidokina is Horny on Main
Ch. 42- Kirishima Fucking Kills Someone in the name of His Bro
Ch. 43- I'm So Lost In You.. and All That You Do
Ch. 44- That Moment When Your Lil Bro Gains a Crush on Your Friend 😔👊
Ch. 45- Scrawny Motherfucker With A Cool Hairstyle
Ch. 46- Ace Alligators, Demi-Doughnuts, And Polyamorous Prince Sidon
Ch. 47- Be Polite, Be Efficient, And Don't Have a Plan to Kill Everyone You Meet
"It's My Ass-Kicking Oufit, Bitch." - Kaibara Sen
Ch. 48- The Poisonous Black Body of Touya Todoroki
Ch. 49- Her Coupon Game is So fUCKING RAW-
Ch. 50- I've Been Ghosting
Ch. 51- Where Will I Go When The Only Home I've Known Is Ashes Now?
Ch. 52- It's Alright, It's Okay
A/N: QnA!
Ch. 53- He's Not The Villain He Appears to Be
Ch. 54- Wanna Smash?
Ch. 55- Namae wo Yobu yo (Anata no Namae wo)
Ch. 56- It's All Up To You!
Ch. 57- When a Tiger Boy Gives You Arm Slings
Ch. 57.5- Platonic Bakushin For The Soul
Ch. 58- I Wish Shinsou Was My Mom (+ACTUAL Platonic Bakushin)
Ch. 59- No Brain Cells Gang
Ch. 60- Stand by Me
A/N: GOOD MORNING Y'ALL

Ch. 21- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping (END)

2.5K 92 289
By Octocrow

Yaoyorozu's POV

"Kyo, do you really want to pick out a dress?"

"What do you mean...?"

"I mean..." I gesture vaguely down to the absolute mountain of dresses hanging from over her arm.

"That's a... wide variety to choose from."

"Momo, I can handle it." She laughs quietly as we walk into one of the dressing rooms. I smile and sigh exasperatedly to myself while leaning against the wall, unable to sit down since all of the dresses Kyo picked up take the entire bench area. While each were sprawled on the seating area and the back, she looked at her dress choices and scratched the back of her head nervously.

"Okay... I may have gone just a little overboard." She looks over at me with an embarrassed blush painting her cheeks. I giggle a bit at her. She's really cute once she lets down her rough exterior, even more so when she lets her childishness take over and we end up in situations like these. God, I love her.

"You think?" I give her a light peck on the cheek, her blush only worsens.

"Don't worry, we can just figure this out through process of elimination!" I smile brightly down at her and I could almost see her melt.

"Y-Yeah... well, do you think you could stand outside? I want to surprise you when I put them on, and you deserve a place to sit." She laughs and I nod understandingly, saying a quick "alright!" As I walk out of the room and wave her goodbye. As soon as I leave, I set at the bench right outside her door.

I wait excitedly outside, tapping my foot and my fingers against my thigh. My chest and stomach bubble up with excitement, it may seem a little ridiculous, but seeing Jirou try new things and be so excited over it is... so endearing??? I love her???

While having my internal ramblings, I hear her voice from inside the room.

"Momo, you out there?"

"Ah- Yes! I'm right outside, dear!"

I then hear a click of the lock and Jirou steps out in a gorgeous mix of a black strapless dress with two crossed belts over her midriff, the skirt part of the dress was dark purple and there were full sleeves covering her forearms and branching down to make sleeveless gloves over her hands.

"H-How do I look?" She smiles shyly up at me and I was at a literal loss for words, I couldn't formulate a proper sentence.

"Good.. pretty.. girl.. purp..le.." I struggled to get out, she just laughs and stands on her toes to kiss me on the forehead.

"Okay... so that's a good from you. You might want to control your gay in public, though." She giggles and my whole body begins to heat up.

"Whatever you say darling, but you might want to try on the other dresses first." I run my hand through her hair gently. She nods.

"Alright, alright. I'm going." She grabs my hand from her hair and kisses the top gently, walking back inside the changing room.

I sit back down with my heart nearly beating out of my chest, not even prepared for the soon-to-be-massacre that is my beautiful girlfriend in dresses.
-----------------------------------------------------

We've went through one with a leather jacket, with fishnets, a sweater with a skirt, a button up with a skirt, a leather shirt??? And a lot more, but, through intense process of elimination, and my gay revealing itself about once or twice while possibly checking her out, we decided on a dress. It's a tank top dress, the top was solid black, and the bottom was black and purple plaid that went to her mid thigh, it was seperated by an almost comically large black studded belt, the studs being purple of course. And over the top of the tank top was a closed neck, long-sleeved sheer shirt. There was also an optional short jacket that was black with purple trims and peach highlights on those trims. Needless to say, it was practically perfect for her.

Now, we were walking to my suit shop, Jirou having the bag in her hand, and her other holding mine.

"So, are you getting the most expensive item there, or the least expensive?"

"Uhm... it's a high class suit shop, so either way it's going to be expensive. But it all depends on which suit I like the best." I say as honestly as I could. She nods, satisfied once we walk into the store. Seeing all the products and the interior design, she completely ogled at everything. Actually I was kind of pulling her around while looking for a suit because she would get so distracted at just looking and feeling the fabrics of a shirt or a pair of pants; again, cute.

"Is this what rich people feel like...?" She says dreamily with wide and black eyes, laying down against a pair of socks on display.

I shake my head and smile at her while taking down a matching suit jacket and pants set.

"C'mon dear, I have to try this on." I grab her by the hand and she immediately jolts up, following me close behind.

"Hey, babe, have you ever worn a suit before? Just wondering 'cause I've only ever seen you in skirts and dresses." She catches up to me and asks, I look up slightly, thinking back.

"...I don't think I have, I always wanted to wear one, but my parents didn't really... want me to." I say quietly.

"Oh... are they Uhm... traditional?"

"...yes... very."

We stand walk in an awkward silence, memories come flooding back to me of when I first came out to them as a lesbian. They didn't start spouting insults, they didn't hurl furniture, they just... sat in silence, staring at me judgementally, yet blankly at the same time. My world crashed down at my feet, the ground shattered, along with my heart.

The worst part wasn't even the pressurizing stares, it's what they said afterwards.

"You're just pretending."

"It's just a trend you're following."

"This is just for attention."

Somehow, in some way, the denial of me being my true self, of me finally accepting my true self after so many hardships and so many obstacles in my way, it was so much worse than any hatred they could've introduced me to.

They didn't hate me, they refused to believe I existed.

That anyone like me existed.

Our relationship hasn't been the same since, whenever I see them over breaks, they only ever ask if my 'phase' is over. Not a "hello, how are you?" Not a "how's school going?" Only "are you normal yet?"

Without knowing it, tears start to well up in my eyes, and I'm pulled to the side by Kyouka.

"Momo! Momo, are you okay?!" She whisper yells to me, pulling me back into reality. Once I've reassociated, I feel the warm liquid gliding and falling from my cheeks; my tears.

"Y-Yes... I'm... I'll be okay. Just a couple of bad memories." I smile reassuringly at her and wipe my eyes; it really wasn't a big deal... the memories still hurt as much as before, but the overall issue with my parents is being neutralized. I'm just ignoring them and their advances, whether it's healthy or not, I'm coping, and I'm okay. I'm okay as long as I have Kyouka here with me... my wonderful Kyouka.

She immediately pulls me into a tight embrace, I can hear faint sniffles coming from her. I hug her back immediately, she must be feeling awful.

"I-I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to... if I had known.."

"It's okay, Kyo... really, it's fine.." I laugh a little and rest my chin on top of her head as she digs her face in my neck.

"B-But... I.."

"Kyo... if anything, you're taking it harder than me," I pull away a little and raise her head by her chin to look at me, I maintain a soft smile on my face, and even though my eyes are puffy, every trace of a tear is gone. I wipe her eyes and her cheeks for her, then placing a chaste kiss right on her lips.

"I'm fine, and you're fine. You did nothing wrong, and everything's okay." I say in the smoothest voice I could muster. She swallows a bit but nods, smiling weakly and waveringly up at me.

"Whatever you say Momo..."

"Thank you." I ruffle her hair just slightly, she giggles and nods again at me. I clean up her face a little bit with my handkerchief, and we start back to the dressing rooms... which were right next to us, convieniently.

We immediately walk over and once I'm registered for a room, Jirou stands right outside of it and I walk in, laying out my suit excitedly. Even just looking at the suit gave me a huge feeling of pride and accomplishment.

As I slip it on, I feel myself get more and more confident, freeing myself from the shackles that were once put on by my family. As dramatic as it sounds, it's true, I feel... free.

First the shirt, confidence.

Then the pants, liberation

The jacket and collar cuffs, happiness

Finally, the final touch, I roll up my sleeves to my elbows, and cuff my pants.

I look in the full body mirror.

Pride.

My eyes tear up slightly as I look at myself in the mirror. I look elegant, and most importantly, like myself. My real self.

It was a matching set of dark red pants and a suit jacket, and the inside (shown by the rolled sleeves and pants) was thinly pinstriped black.
The suit jacket was embroidered with faint gold oriental dragons on my shoulders and chest, and two small ones on the edge of my pant pockets. The pants were slightly form fitting, and high waisted, but still comfortable, and it made me feel confident. Finally, the black shirt was just plain black, but incredibly soft, and what really popped on it were the chain cufflinks that, like the jacket and pants, were gold and oriental dragons. I looked so.. beautiful and amazing!

"Momo? You doing o-"

I immediately open the door and hug Kyouka with all the strength in my body, despite the struggle, she hugs me back. I grip onto her tightly for a bit longer, putting all of my suppressed happiness and newly found dignity into the single hug, I was melting into a puddle of pure ecstasy and excitement, and I couldn't be happier about it, much less that the first person to witness it was the person I loved and cared for the most in this world.

I pulled away and jumped back away from her, standing to the other end of the room for her to get a better look at me in my outfit. She was... awestruck.

"Look at me, Kyouka! I look so.. amazing! This is perfect! I love it so much!!" I'm practically bouncing on the balls of my feet. Jirou's face lights up and I almost see tears glisten at the corners of her eyes.

"Trust me, you look more amazing than you feel." She reaches and grabs my hand.

"I never want to take this off..."

"Sorry babe... but you might ha-"

"Can I buy more?? Just suits?? Casual, formal, whatever,, just more suits?? Right now???" I look down at her, more hyperactive than ever. She sighs a little and smiles at me.

"How can I say no to that. Go nuts, kid."

And thus, I continued to change back to my regular clothes, fold away the suit neatly and put it away in a bag, and run around the store for what felt like decades and nothing at the same time.

All I felt was happy, and that was good enough for me.

(A/N: Suits are hella liberating, dude.)
-----------------------------------------------------

Todoroki's POV

" 'It's our power'?"

"Yeah! I first startled liking you when I helped you claim your quirk... 'it's your power'."

"Not anymore. Now it's ours."

"Sho..." Izuku and I were sat at a table, our chairs scooted together as we admired our promise rings. The both of them said "It's our power." His was in green writing, mine was in white and red, and both were engraved in obsidian bands with little drops of selenite mixed in. Izuku said something about how obsidian is considered to be a garner of protection against negative energy and evil spirit, and selenite is a cleansing crystal, basically it cleanses both our bodies and also the obsidian itself. Apparently obsidian effects can be worn down the more it's used, so selenite is used to recharge it. Izuku is much more educated on this crystal theory than I am, so I may have left a few things out.

"Thank you, Izu. They're perfect." I kissed his forehead gently and smiled down at him. He smiled brightly back up at me, blush dusting his freckeld cheeks. We sit in a comfortable position as we eat our shared sundae and Izuku rambles on about whatever new interest he's picked up today. Normally I accidentally zone out of the actual conversation and just stare at him while he talks. The way his eyes shine and he bounces slightly in his seat, the light grazes of his fingers against me, the curls in his hair falling and jumping like springs entertainingly, the barely noticeable tugs and jerks he does to me while our hands are intertwined and he uses his hands to talk... it all makes the world that much brighter, and everything feel slower, softer and safer.

"Did you hear me, Sho?" Izuku looks at me, confused. I'm immediately snapped out of my dream-like state with a jolt.

"Um... can you repeat it for me, please?" I say slowly, Izuku just chuckles cutely.

"Sure, I was just asking if you wanted to get out of here, maybe just walk and talk around until we have to go?"

"I thought get out of here meant something else..."

"Todoroki... no."

"Todoroki, yes."

Izuku sighs and stands up, pulling me up with him. I set down a tip at our table and we walk off after throwing away the sundae cup.

"Where did you even learn what get out of here meant?"

"Mina and Hagakure."

"Ah, makes sense- OH! SHOUTO!" Izuku shouts and leads me quickly over to a store. He didn't even bother to look in the display mirror, he went straight into the shop and stopped at the first display table shown in the store. How the hell did he see that from all the way over there..?

Never mind that, I'm looking around the table. There's a bunch of the same characters in the same art style- probably from the same show. There was a girl in a blue and white arctic outfit, she had two strands of hair that were tied back into a braid and connected, a small girl with black hair in green and yellow that had silvery eyes, maybe she was blind? There was a boy that kind of looked like the girl with braids, but the sides of his head were shaved and he had a ponytail... and also.. a boomerang? In front of all of them was a younger boy with a blue arrow on his forehead and the blue markings were all over his body. And finally... a character that looked like... me.

"This is the show I wanted you to watch, Sho! Avatar!"

"Oh... so this is the show that has basically me as a character."

"Yeah, basically!" It's really good, though. You should watch it! I think they have the full collection of DVDs here... oh! All separated by books! Perfect!" He says happily and pulls out a thick case that held three different DVD cases.

"I can pay, don't worry." Izuku smiles at me and walks up to the cashier, not even giving me time to process what happened in the last 10 minutes before he was off in the line. I just shook my head to set my thoughts straight and looked through the display table. Maybe I could learn more about the show by looking through here? I pick up what's apparently the first comic and flip it open to the first page, I start reading, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it up to the 5th page, before it's smacked forcefully from my hands by Izuku.

"Spoilers." Is all he says as he grabs my hand and leads me out of the store, now holding an extra bag as well as the ones with our suits in it.

"I can take one of tho-" I'm interrupted shortly after by a nearby and familiar sounding yell.

"OjiROU RUN-!"

...was that Shinsou?

"Uh... did you hear that too?" I look down at Izuku and he nods slowly.

"They sounded like they were in trouble... we should find them!" He says quickly. I look around quickly and look for any sort of flash of purple or yellow. Izuku and I run towards where we heard the shouting.

"This place... is too... crowded!" Izuku says, standing on his toes to try and see around. I take in another good look around, trying to take in as much of my surroundings as I can with all the people still blocking my way. Then, from the corner of my eye, I see a quick flash of purple, then yellow following close behind it; they were running, but from what?

"I found them!" I say and grab Midoriya's hand, running in their direction. I could only just barely make out the tuft of fur on Ojirou's tail, but goddamn they were fast, and before I knew it, I lost my track on them.

"Shit... I lost them.."

"Oh no.. what if they're in serious danger?" Izuku says and now we're basically jogging in whichever distraction our guts tell us to go in, taking lefts and rights, various twists and turns. It's safe to say, we officially lost them. For good.

"Well... we tried, I gue-" I'm cut off again by a loud shriek that came from behind us. Immediately, I dart after the noise, getting wayyyy ahead of Izuku. Looking around the final corner, I see them... and two other girls. Upon closer inspection, I recognize one of them... it's the girl from the hospital and the mental facility.

I heave a sigh of relief and run back to Izuku, who was now nearly out of breath. I run up to him and stop him from running any longer.

"Hey, I found Shinsou and Ojirou. They're ok, but they may need a little help."

"Is it.. a villain?" He looks at me with wide eyes, interlocking his hand with mine. I shake my head quickly and walk beside him towards where the two of them are at.

"Not exactly... just act natural." I say as we pass the corner, Midoriya nods discreetly to me, his head snapping back up and he put on his regular excitable persona, waving over to Shinsou and Ojirou.

"Oh! Ojirou! Shinsou!" He says happily and beams at the two of them. They jolt up immediately at the two of us, looking at our hands together and looking almost panicked at it. I see (who I think is) the girl's friend also look at them and mutter something. The girl's eyebrow raises.

As we walk over, I steadily begin to lose focus on what exactly is being said. All I'm seeing is a conversation between Ojirou and Midoriya, then I'm pulled out from my hazey reality for a moment by Ojirou's words.

"-Todoroki can fill you in on everything that's happening probably." He looks at me and shrugs, but the the expression he's giving me is almost pleading. I give him a reassuring nod and then disassociate once more, focusing on what really matters; Shinsou.

Over the course of getting to know him better and getting closer, I've learned quickly that he's... incredibly weak at confrontation. Battles and fights he can do fine in, but verbal arguments... he's an absolute mess, especially when he knows he's guilty of something, or he messed up, which is both in this scenario. I'm taking a closer look at him, and his eyes are completely glazed over and almost glassy, he's rigid and frozen, unreactive. All I can see on his face is pure fear and nervousness. At this rate, he may actually collapse. Then, he nods quickly, and the breaking of stillness in my vision snaps me back once more, and I can finally hear what they're saying again.

"...so... he isn't gay?"

"No I'm still very, very gay."

"Not after a night with me you won't be.~"

"-And on that note it's time to leave, come on guys-" I say quickly after hearing that last statement. So.. she's one of those people that thinks she can 'convert' gay people... fun.

I pull Midoriya away from the conversation, and Ojirou pulls a still slightly shaken Shinsou.

From then on, to disregard and ignore the previous situation, we just make some playful banter on the way to... wherever... we joke about a protection squad (which, let's face it, is going to be an actual thing) and walk side by side. I see Shinsou is loosening up a lot more, his shoulders are much less tense, and his heart eyes are back to their regular dilation whenever he looks at Ojirou.

Looking up, I see we managed to stop right in front of a miniature cat café. Hey, this could really help Shinsou.

"Guys, look." I say coolly and point up to the café's sign. Shinsou immediately brightens up and he lets out s squeaky "OH MY GOD!" He tries to cover it up by clearing his throat, but we're all already laughing, and remembering it for blackmail later down the road.

"Hey... we should invite everyone else here." Ojirou pipes up and smiles at me.

"Already on it!" Izu says excitedly while typing on his phone. Soon after, I get a notification.

...

Bone hurty juice: Y'all wanna see some cats? Come to the cat café with us! It can be like the last thing we all do together before we leave!

...

Pretty simple and straightforward, but effective. The rest of the replies basically just say "yes." But in very overly excited and vulgar ways.

"Should we also bring Kamui and Edgeshot?" Shinsou looks back at us, physically refraining himself from running in and stealing all the cats.

"Yeah we should... anyone happen to have either of their numbers?" I joke lightly, but I'm met with an actual response.

"Yep! I do!" Ojirou says seriously and pulls out his phone. Honestly, I'm a little taken back.

...

Private messages between Kangaroo Jackie-Chan and The Lorax

Kangaroo Jackie-Chan: We're all going into the Cat Café here! Wanna join? It'll be like... a parting gift from us.

The Lorax: How will it be a parting gift for us if we're paying?

Kangaroo Jackie-Chan: Honestly, one of, it not all of the rich kids in our class will end up paying for all of us.

The Lorax: Good point. We're coming, despite Shinya being much more of a dog person.

Kangaroo Jackie-Chan: He's a dog person? But... he's basically a cat.

The Lorax: I know, I was surprised too.

The Lorax: Anyways, see you there.

...

"They're coming!" He says quickly.

"Great. Should we reserve a table or wait outside?"

"Let's reserve one."

"YES CATS!!" Shinsou yells and almost runs in.

"...Ojirou get your boyfriend."

"Shut your dirty mouth, but ok."
-----------------------------------------------------

Group chat between MummyI'mAZombie, The Lorax and I'llFoldYouLikeAnOmelette

The Lorax: Sorry not sorry, we're stealing your kids.

MummyI'mAZombie: Wh

I'llFoldYouLikeAnOmelette: There's nothing you can do to stop us.

MummyI'mAZombie: Fair enough. It's understandable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 11.5K 38
(COMPLETED!) (#1 in aizawashouta 7/26/21) When Present Mic and the students of class 1-A find their homeroom teacher, Eraserheads, phone and do some...
1.3K 57 11
Iida makes a group chat with all of Class 1A, for educational stuff. Y/n has other plans. Excessive swearing because Bakugo. Also, sorry ahead of tim...
124K 3K 28
Group chats between the members of class 1-A... and more...? -Ships- Kiribaku Tododeku Kamishin Momojirou Erasermic Minakure Tsuchako Tokoshoji Mirit...
85.4K 2.2K 69
It's a group chat with class 1A! So, yeah! I don't own any of the characters! Omega verse for a part of the story.