Zemblanity | pjm.lm.kth [On H...

Af whatsupnikkie

[ Zemblanity (n) the inevitable discovery of what we would rather not know: the opposite of serendipity. ] Th... Mere

Zemblanity (n.)
A/N:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 47

622 58 55
Af whatsupnikkie

Tausendsassa (n.)
Jack-of-all-trades; a multi-talented person.

Chapter 47

Why do we meet new people in our lives? When the hard truth was no one really stays. Do you really think that if a person wanted to be with you forever they will stay? Here's a fun fact. Nothing is permanent in this world, not even you. You will be left behind whether people like it or not.

So when Lisa was introduced with a man later that day after Jimin's first ever live show, she was unimpressed by the shenanigans of her Jiyong oppa. Why does she need a partner on her debut song? which will happen maybe a month from now or two.

The guy is narcissistic and think so highly of himself. Well yes! He's a very famous singer but the current scandal he's in right now,made his career endanger.

That's what he deserve for being such an international playboy.

But what's the worst can happen right? Her Jiyong oppa just left the two of them to talk and get to know since they will be seeing each other a lot, after and before her debut.

"Can you stop staring at me? You're freaking me out."
She stated, not hiding her irritation to the arrogant superstar who only laughed at her.

"What's your name again?"
He asked, putting his phone down to focus at her.

"You can call me by my stage name."

"I want your real name, doll."
Lisa's brow raised up and look at the guy incredulously, the side of his lips forming into a smirk.

Annoying the hell out of here, she glared at him and crossed her arms over her chest.
"Here's the thing, mr. whoever you are. I don't know how you get to boss people around but I won't be worshipping your ass just because you're a star."
Hell, she was tired. She'd gone too much emotional breakdown today and as far as she wanted to be nice? She doesn't have any patience left to put up to his shits.

"Easy down there, woman. I'm just trying to be friendly."
The guy chuckled lowly as he put his both hands to the air, surrendering on the argument with the girl.

"Well, you're bad at it."
She rolled her eyes and took her phone out to her coat's pocket.

"Damn you're right. So how about let's do it your way?"
He suggested and move from his seat to the space beside the girl who's busy checking her phone out.

Lisa sighed and looked at the guy, he is smiling right now like the bunny he is to his fans. He actually look like a kid, so with knotted brows Lisa suddenly put her both hands on his cheeks, surprising the guy.

"You really do look like a bunny, you have this fluffy cheeks and two big teeth."
With that the guy's big doe eyes went even wider, quite offended by the strange statement from the girl.

"Mwo?!"
He straggle out from her hold but Lisa move and sat at his lap, locking him in an awkward position.

She felt her personality changed, she is Lily again.

Lisa stared at the bewildered bunny and she almost laughed at how he looks right now.
"My mochi is cuter. He has the softest cheeks and lips."
She smiled remembering the text she just got earlier before the superstar pestered her.

"Mochi? Who?"
He asked curious, Lalisa even smiled wider as she leaned in and whispered to his ear, "You'll see. He'll be here in a minut—"
She didn't finished her words when the door of the recording room opened.

"That was faster than I thought."
She looked at the person who got stunned right at the door. Lalisa jumped out of the other guy's lap and ran towards her blonde mochi.

"Park! You did so great!"
She happily put her arms around his nape and peck his soft cheek.

As much as he was happy to see her, Park Jimin doesn't understand why she's with the one and only Jeon Jungkook. Yes, he knows him who else don't? He's the talk of the news and internet.

Jimin looked down and stared at his girl, before burying his face on the crook of her neck, as he embraced her back.

"You don't know how much I missed you, Lalisa. I even left the after party and get an uber to get here as soon as possible."
He breathe her intoxicating vanilla smell. This is the first time they got close after that four days of avoiding each other.

"Your friends must be pissed again, why didn't you tell me you have an after party?"

"I wanted to see you."

"Jimin, you can see me at home."

"Sorry, Am I interrupting something?"
Jimin break the hug and glance at the person who's casually seating at the couch, trying not to mind them by fishing his phone out of his pocket.

"Oh no, I've been waiting for you actually."
Lisa shake her head and Jimin nod understandingly.

"Why are you here anyway?"

"Chaerin unnie's friend invited me for a recording demo and then I met that annoying ass guy."
She half lie, while smiling at Jimin. She made a contract already and nobody should know about her being an artist. She's the first masked singer of South Korea and everybody is anticipating her debut.

"So are you finished with that demo?"
He asked not wanting to interfere what's been keeping her busy these days.

"Sure, we can go back to your party."
Lisa nodded her head, still happy that they are again okay.

"Is it okay with you to come along?"
She saw how worried he became since he know that Lisa doesn't like being with too many people and it's very crowded in the pub that his company rented.

The girl just nodded her head once again, assuring him that it will be alright.
"Of course, I wouldn't missed it."

Jimin can't help but to smiled at this.
"Thank you, noona."

Then Lisa shifted her attention to the other man inside the room.
"Hey Jeon! This is my mochi and we have to go, bye bunny!"
She shouted.

He lifted his gaze and look at them shortly before putting his gaze down again to his phone.

"Yeah, whatever doll."
Jungkook wave his hand and didn't even look up anymore. He snob the two love birds while scrolling through his twitter account.

Lisa rolled her eyes at him as she took her things and went out of the recording studio.
"He's such a child."
She complained the moment she closed the door.

"Noona."
Jimin warned and Lisa puffed her cheeks up, pouting like a little girl in front of the man who's younger than her.

"What? I'm just saying. You're a child too, Park."
She clicked her tongue and acted like she's disappointed which Jimin find it funny as he pulled her close to him and hug her once again.

The tall thin girl tapped her foot impatiently as her hands were both on her waist, clearly annoyed of that one friend of hers who bailed his own party.

"I couldn't believe this, Yoongi. Where the hell is your best friend?!"
Chaeyoung fumed in anger, as she looked at everyone who didn't even care if the new solo artist is here or not.

"Why are you even uptight with this, princess? He said he wanted to go home he's probably tired and not in the mood to party you know him, Jimin dislikes this kind of stuffs."
Yoongi gave her a drink which she accepted. Chaeyoung sighed finally letting out her frustration to the man beside her.

"I just wanted to break the news to him okay? Sajangnim called me to his office this morning."
She said softly, Chaeyoung wanted to celebrate the good news with the man she secretly love.

"And?"
Yoongi sipped at the cocktail drink.

"I'll be featuring with one of Jimin's songs in his first upcoming mini album."
She told him bluntly, not even having the slightest enthusiasm in it.

"Oh my god! That is great, Chaeyoung-ah."
Yoongi exclaimed proud of her hard work, she must've smile right now and bragged about it like she always do but Chaeyoung wasn't even in the mood to party now.

"I know, I wanted him to know it first but well... I should really get used to being his least priority right?"
She scoffed and drank the whole drink in one go. Yoongi saw the pain in her eyes when she looked up and stared at him.

"You can still be someone's first priority, princess."
Yoongi held her gaze, he'd never seen Chaeyoung look this good but tonight she looks different. She's still the brat that annoys him most of the times but what can he do if that's what she is? An annoying self centered princess who happened to have the greatest voice of all the trainees with her cute chubby cheeks and Yoongi like her as a friend just the way she is.

"So stop chasing the wrong one, Chaeyoung. Because the right one won't run."
He smiled softly putting his hand on the top of her head and patted it like a precious child.

The door slammed closed and Jimin softly pinned Lisa against the door.

The thought of going back to the party was now long gone when Lisa accidentally blurted how 'hot' he looks with his new blonde hair while they were trying to get cozy inside the taxi that they held.

"Keep your eyes on the road ahjussi and changed ways, we're going home."
It's what Jimin said to the taxi driver as he gave him the address of their condo building before he smashed his lips to the girl who's clinging on him like a baby.

"Jimin when did you learn to be dominant?"
She moaned and Jimin stopped kissing her neck and look at her, he didn't quite heard what she said.

"What?"
He's breathless and Lisa couldn't figure out why she find him more hot now than ever.

"You're so sexy."
She smiled lazily before pulling his nape and fused their lips again.

Yes, help her escape from her past.
Let her avoid reality and be her sweetest distraction.
But when everything
has been sobered up?
Try to get drunk again, Peter Pan
because Alice won't ever be sane.

Your little smile
somehow hurts me
How can I be closer ooh oh?

________________________
Soundtrack: Crystal Snow - BTS ♪

A/N:
Nope, I didn't changed any plot.
Because, Jeon Jungkook's appearance had been planned since the beginning of the story. ;)
How you like the twist?
However this is still a TaeLisMin.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

193K 5.2K 55
Two strangers tied up in a marriage. Is it a mistake or fate? [Complete]
4.6K 222 39
"it wasn't my fault for the hundredth time it was a misunderstanding" "She died because of you how can you say it wasn't my fault" " if you trust me...
2.8K 114 22
On a rainy day, Ji Ah unintentionally exchanged her phone with a stranger's phone. Who would have known that this would lead her to a life with only...
216K 6.6K 48
[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied the knot. But their vows did not last l...