Hades Doctor

By Eliabeacsp

She was a piece of Heaven he wanted to own. And he, was the flames of Hell she wanted to tame. "You must be t... More

Fate
Hades Doctor
Meeting the God of The Underworld
Sleep
Screaming Souls
My Reputation
Reasons
What the Hell
Back Home
Surprise
Past
Intruder
Kidnapped
Drunk
Bunny
You are Going to Pay Caspian
This means war.
William Isherwood
Anger
Wait, who is Jealous?
I don't think So
You real Tricky Will.
Restrained
Friendzoned
A Guest
A very very unwanted Guest
Misunderstanding
Zeus, you Bloody Coackroach!
Peaceful Sleep
I knew you were Trouble when you Stalked Me
Lessons For Zeus
Like father like Son.
Pits and Fire
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Am Stupid
Oh My Dear God.
Emergency Exit Please
Worst Timing
That Doesn't Make it Better!
My mind's gone Lalalala!
Lessons from Disney Princess 👸
A Hell Worth of Rumours
Why Do You Care?
Talk About A Shocker
Unveiling the Past
Izumi
Ariel - The Drunk Mermaid
I am going to regret this later
I am Done For.
Eyes the Shade of a Dove' Feather
This Better Be a Creative Lie
I want him Dead
The Enemy is a Bully
Who is the Fool?
I am Jealous
No, no more Guests!
Cherry Blossoms
The Prophecy
Lord Hades
Darkness
Sheepish Smile
In Knee Deep Trouble
Murky Waters
For me to Choose

Heart Attack

10.3K 564 26
By Eliabeacsp

I stared back at him, wondering where he had gotten such an idea. It would have been less surprising if he had simply said. "It's frustrating to see your pouty face, so I give you my apology and accept it!"

A giggle escaped my lips imagining his poker face as he said those lines. Shaking my head, I brought my mind to reality.

" I can't believe that..." I started, but took an unfortunate miscalculated step back and found no floor for support.

And then as I noticed the side rails that I couls have caught onto, a brilliant idea set off in my crooked mind.

Sporting a winning smirk and folded hands, I made no effort to save myself from peril.

In a messy splash I was greeted by the currents of thr dazzling river. A more graceful and quiet splash followed and we emerged face to face, one with a smirk and the other a frown.

"You weren't going to drown." He announced looking up the flowers I upheld.

I ģrinned, but the comeback died in my mouth in momentary distraction. Each droplet dripping from his silk hair shone like a starry crown atop his head and the two sun light orbs shone with amusement behind heavy night lashes.

Why the hell am I seeing things in Hd?

"Apology accepted." I muttered coming back tp my senses.

"I never apologized." He stated, but the words lacked the harshness he meant for.

An evil smile streched into place. "That's what I guessed, so had my revenge carried out just in case"

The second he realized my plan which had already come into play he disappeared. In triumph I swam to the shore and my feets weighed down with the soaked clothes.

But miraculously the roses remained dry and looking at them now, I realized that yellow stood for apology.

Looking around, I found no trace of my brooding patient.

Meanie

As I made my way to the palace, I found Will at the entrance with a baby pink towel. Finally, someone who cares.

Wait, that doesn't sound right. He tricked me! And I have known to be merciful.

I staggered, slightly swaying on my feet as I rubbed my forehead in pretentious tiredness.

The next step I took was my master peice. Stumbling forward, I barely managed to regain balancd.

With a hidden smile I glanced up finding my trick work very efficiently. The towel was dropped to the ground, his initial steps turning to sprints.

As if reaching my limits I fell forward, but Will was already there with his warm hands.

Without him noticing, I neatly placed the roses on the ground near us.

Gently placing me against his chest he patted my cheeks."Elie, Elie!" Eyes still shut I smiled. "Can't you let me sleep?"

His hands loosened and the invisible ones that had grabbed onto my waist as I fell disappeared.

God, I'm good.

Rolling out of Will' numb hands, I laughed, but I couldn't enjoy the win. A set of dead serious blue orbs unleashed their frightening glare upon me.

Regret my old friend, hello.

"You tricked me first." I defended understanding that I wasn't going to get away with this.

The question he asked asked in reply was forced into calmness. "Which was scarier Elie?

He drew in his legs and hid away his face in his hands with a sigh.

Maybe I took too far this time.

Trying to peek from the gaps of his slender fingers I said. "I am sorry." In the silence that fell with the lack of response, I felt saddened and bend over to wrap my hands around him.

"Please forgive me."

Finally he gave in, his hands ran down to encircle me tighter unbothered by the wetness. "Forgive me too." He whispered from where his head rested upon my shoulder.

Without a warning I pulled back to arms lenght eyeing him with suspicion.

"What is it?"

I shrugged explaining matter of factly. "Just waiting for you to sprout two horns and tell me it was an act."

He ruffled my hair."I am not the one who does stuff like that." And suddenly as if remembering something, clicked his fingers. My field of vision was instantly blocked by a snow cotton towel.

As he worked through my hair, more evidently than a hair dryer, I proposed. "Let's not go that far shall we."

I looked up getting a good look at his jaw and he smiled down agreeing.

"We better get going, I don't want to get blasted." He patted my shoulder.

Blasted? I thought as he pulled me up and we somehow entered the palace without killing the other.

Olivia handed me food and took over babysitting after Will went off to an important meeting.

After finishing, I checked upon Greene, but he was fast asleep and so I left the medicines by the table with a short letter which read.

"You are going to pay for supporting "your" William. Don't make me, make your stay in hell permanent. Get well soon.

Lots of love
- you're soon to be the nightmare."

As I tried to explain the use of cell phone to Olivia a guard who seemed to be in shock jogged over to inform me that Lord Hades has asked for my presence.

What did I do this time? Bidding farewell and promising to visit again, we left Olivia by the great hall.

My breath fell into the right pace when he lead me to the usual boarding point. Guess it was time for me go back home.

The awaiting driver was an old man and centuries old at that. Ignoring the hand extended by the King of the Underworld I jumped on not needing even a glance to know he was frowning.

When I turned I let out a startled scream when a guard stood by the chariot in close proximity.  From where the hell do they even pop up like that?

Giving me a look, the man turned to Hades reporting something in greek, which was greek to me.

Receiving a short order from Hades, the man bowed and left with a few others.

As he tool hold of the reins, I suggested. "If it's important, you can have someone else take me. You could ask Will."

I noticed his eyes focused on the flowers I held. "Will has more important things to do," He replied, turning back to his horses.

As if having  the intention to prove him wrong Will made his presence known.
"So the flowers worked didn't they?"

Hades ignored him.

Were the flowers his idea? And he played innocent what a talented actor.

"You remember what I told about you can and Greene. I will be sure to tell your Lord Hades that you supportthe notion." I spoke as if the referred wasn't standing centimetres away.

With that, the chariot took off like Santa Clause and his dears. And on board was an evil smurf with an evil smirk.

"Ha hah ha huh...cough..cough."

My laugh failed, my throat running dry. A light chuckle came from where Hades stood.

It can't be Hades. Can his horses laugh?

When reaching the entrance, Hades took a step back from the chariot and glanced my way with eyes of mischief.

Of course, he knew that I didn't like it, but I had no other option and so I stood before him in the limited space.

Moving against gravity, I leaned on him and not wanting to slide off, I snaked my arms around his abdomen in a tight lock.

But then a cold hand slid around me and I froze in shock.

Nonchalant of the effect he had, he looked on ahead while my mind fell into turmoil.

It's natural.

He would be burdened with saving me if I fell. That's all. But each and every reasons put forward by my brain was rejected by my traitorous heart.

Surviving till the chariot set down on solid ground, I sprinted out and away from the God and his beautiful horses.

To save myself from a heart attack.

On my way downhill, I finally realized something that I was oblivious to till now.

I don't  know Greene's name!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 64 32
"Don't pretend like you don't want me Rain" He says smirking like he just hit the jackpot. I know he's right but I would never tell him that. "I don'...
1.3M 36.4K 51
His body molds into mine perfectly from behind as he grasps my waist with cold hands. "Didn't I tell you who you belonged to?" His husky, dark voice...
560 16 14
She was hellfire. Her beauty was tantalizing. She was charismatic, ethereal, a true goddess. Men bowed in front of her alluring self. But she was the...
288K 10.4K 15
After that I only wore black. Black like the charred remains of everything I had once loved, black like the smoke billowing into the sky as my tears...