The other side of Draco || En...

Door Ayden_N

There's no one she loathes more in this world than him. him... that boy. But when Draco's emotional barriers... Meer

1- Enemies or Friends
A/N
3- bully
4- Detention
5- hated
6- lost
7- dracos other side
8- we're just friends
9- feelings
10- the malfoys
11- broken moments
~Chapter 12~
13- the ring
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
34- Letters
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
45- Astoria
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
Epilogue
New book?

2- Slytherin

18.4K 353 187
Door Ayden_N

I was left wondering if I can ever be friends with both boys at once. I hadn't noticed that the sorting hat had called my name.

"Hey Scarlett your turn" Harry said nudging me.

"Oh right" I replied snapping out of my thoughts.

Reality came rushing back to me everyone was staring at me and a few were laughing. I looked at Draco who was already sorted into Slytherin. He gave me a death stare, he must have realized that I was friends with Harry.

I walked up to the sorting hat, professor McGonagall put it on my head.

"Hmm a May, the family you can rely on to cause May-hem"
I didn't know the sorting hat could make puns.

"Yes I am very unexpected AND ALSO HAVE FEELINGS" the sorting hat said reading my mind "I've sorted many Mays and you are very different to the other still you should be a SLYTHERIN" I heard the sorting hat say Slytherin out loud.

I slowly walked to the Slytherin table
The Slytherins clapped for me as I joined them. Draco tried to trip me as I walked pass him, he was sitting with Crabbe and Goyle.

I shot him a death stare that he mimicked back I tried not to laugh at how cute he actually looked, but my laughing stopped when he did an impression of a knife cutting a throat then he pointed at me.

I tried to sit as far away as I can to him but no luck, the only seats left was next to Crabbe, Goyle or Draco. I decided to sit next to Draco because, hey, he might not be that bad and I wanted to make a move

Unfortunately I was wrong, Draco elbowed  me as soon as I sat down, so I decided to just stand somewhere else instead.

I really needed to stay away from Draco .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

513 28 8
"Hermione" His voice cut through her silence and she shivered, the sound was made of pure gold. "I missed you" The witch whispered, and she brought...
502K 8.9K 72
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✓] 『❝𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞,❞ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦. ❝𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲�...
19.7K 302 11
⚠️MENTION OF ABUSE AND TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS⚠️ Y/n Diggory is in a toxic relationship with Draco Malfoy but she's really in love with another. She want...
49.3K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...