Singing with the Queen (Book...

atedoreenz által

SINGING WITH THE QUEEN, Love Maria BOOK 2 of The Vampire Waltz Collection "Night or Day she'll knock on your... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 18

284 11 0
atedoreenz által

NORMAL POV

Cole smiled to himself, waking up happily as Maria agreed to spend time with him but was the slap really necessary?

'Duh it was!' Randy his wolf answered.

"And how exactly? "

'You slapped her first also choked her. '

"So are you waiting for me to be choked? You do know if I feel pain so as you right? "

'I know but it would be more better than having heart attacks and chest pains everytime you hurt her! ' his wolf growled.

"Alright I'll try to be nice. " he smirked and combed his hair, he knows his way of grooming but his hair is now long and curly while a Beard was growing. He needs help with this.

'Yo Josh are you up?' He mindlink his Beta.

'What's up Cole? '

'Can you come over, I need a haircut and some shaving to do. '

'Sure thing buddy. '

He remembered that Josh used to have his hair caramel yet dyed it later to dark brown like Cole's so they'll look like siblings and since Josh's eyes were a bit more darker than Cole's light olive eyes.

Thirty minutes over he had a smooth jaw like a baby's bum and hair cut and styled like before.

Dashing, cunning and extremely good-looking he thought.

"Thanks Josh. "

"Do you need help with something else? "

"Yeah can you lead me to the music room? "

"You mean your paradise, your studio the place you... I don't know left out-"

"Just bring me there and bring out some cleaning tools. "

"Are you going to clean that place all by yourself? "

"You're welcome to help ya know and no I bet Maria is already there. " he chuckled.

He finally had some cleaning equipment and wore his best shirt and sweatpants. Josh laughed at his clumsiness and nervous state, he knew his buddy found his mate but unknowing she was so much more than a naive human girl.

Bursting the door open Josh gasped in amazement, not a speck of dust nor any mess left!

"I don't think she needs help in cleaning, she finished it all Cole. "

"What? "

"Dude, I'll never look at this place the same again, Damn Maria did a great job it's squeaky clean and polished. " Josh grinned.

"I hear snoring? " said Cole.

Josh walked by the room and Cole's hand at his shoulder.

Josh found Maria sleeping helplessly in the couch with some of the cleaning equipment scattered near her. Poor girl must have really cleaned the house by hand so that Cole wouldn't notice her using magic.

"Seems like your guest fell asleep after cleaning the entire room. "

"Seems like it, she sounds like she's in a deep sleep. " Cole replied and looked at where Maria slept.

"I think I may have to carry her to the guest room-"

Cole's hand gripped tightly on Josh's shoulder and growled.

"Don't touch her! "

"Then may you take her and bring her out of the room without tripping or bumping into things? "

"Noo!! "

Cole's roaring voice was enough to wake the tired vampire who stood up immediately from her sleep.

"I didn't fall asleep haven't I? " she asked and rubbed her eyes then palms at her face in a thought.

"Well then I'll leave you two be. " Josh smirked and left.

"One way to ditch your friend. " Cole laughed.

"Ummm what's going on? " she asked and looked at Cole.

"Nothing I was about to help you but seems like the room is all clean now. "

"Yeah... Sorry I just couldn't help it, it was dirty and dusty also unhygienic plus I was sneezing around yesterday, so that's one way to say it was really messy. " lying about the last part, vampires don't sneeze but being talked behind the back and superstitions yes they sneeze.

"You look great, I like your hair. " she spoke with her voice sounding as Christmas bells.

"Thanks, did you stay up all night just to clean this? "

"Yeah.. I placed back your piano where you last thought it was placed. "

"Oh you didn't have to- what? How did you manage to push that? "

"Oh my mama loved keeping the house clean and moving the things around. It's simple, put a rug under the leg of the piano or side if it's a cabinet then wet the floor, lastly push! Push! Push! " she giggled.

"Yeah that does work. "Rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"I'll be out for awhile Cole. " shes stated and stood up.

"I just got here! "

"I need a shower and a change of clothes. " she chuckled.

"Oh.. Okay.. Do you need help with that ?" He asked then blush at his statement. Really brain? Really?

"I'm sorry! I-i didn't mean that way. "

She laughed which made his heart flutter hearing her.

"I'm sure I can do it myself, I'm not a kid anymore also this. "

She told him to Crouch down and made him wear her earphones and gave him her phone.

"Listen to it while I'm gone and here. " she placed his walking stick at his palm.

No minute to spare she walked out the room leaving him there.

A moment later he heard her voice from the earphone.

She told him to stand up and feel free to walk around, she told him how many steps it'll take or what was placed at his surroundings. Her voice was showing him around a place he once loved and cherished.

She was guiding him and the walking stick definitely helped him no matter how much he hated using it.

After half an hour she came back smelling fresh Dew mangoes from the rain and how much he wanted to know what she looked like and what she's wearing.

"If you're wondering what I'm wearing right now it's a dress. "

"Ohh.. Flattery. " he chuckled.

"Are you done with your small tour? "

"Yeah, you're guidance helped me avoid hitting things. "

"Mmhhmm.. So what now? " she asked.

"Piano? "

"Okay, by the way I just finished tuning it. "

"You know how? " he asked.

"My ex boyfriend wanted me to look my best and how a lady should be so he had one of his men to teach me. "

"Ohhh I see... " looking away, she had a boyfriend before. What was he like then? Was he good or bad with her? Did she kiss him? Oh god it made him frustrated thinking about that.

"Cole.. " he felt her hand on his arm.

"Yeah? "

"Piano? "

"Oh right, of course. " she's here right now? So everything's gonna be fine, he hoped.

Playing the chords with his hands was pretty tricky he hadn't play with it in a very long time so he needs practice and some polishing to do in his skills. Maria kept quiet and followed him around offering assistance.

Next he played the violin, which was somehow between terrible and wonderful.

"It's a stradivarius violin? " she asked.

"I'm glad you know and even asked, not all knows about that or even care besides violinists. " he smiled then continued, "My father had this as a present in my eleventh birthday, it's one of my favorites. "

"Oh wow, that surely cost a lot. " waving her hands. Probably around four to five million dollars!

"Yeah... " he replied giving no value to her words at all, he was born and raised rich so money was no problem to him but Maria... Her Dad didn't have a good job when she was little so her Grandmother was the one who supported her and her parents needs. Choosing or buying a toy was problematic, her parents allowance was even only for their food and essential needs luckily her other Grandmother from the States would have balikbayan boxes send for them.

She never felt poor but thinking back then, money held no value but happiness did.

"So where are your parents now Maria? "

"Oh in Washington right now near my Aunt's place, I'm just renting a place here honestly or buying it either way." He nodded.

"Don't you have school or college I mean. " he asked.

"I'm kinda in a different way of school, I have night classes. "

"Ohh okay. " he said and put his violin back to where it belong.

"Got a boyfriend? " he asked out in the blue, well he had to know.

"Do you really wanna know? "She asked.

"Uhuh. " he nodded and arms crossed.

"Yeah I have one but it's complicated. "

"Complicated how? " leaning down towards her.

"He's married and me and his wife and I are besties, of course she knows she even has and him too. Not just me. " she blankly answered.

"Why would stick in that kind of a relationship?!" He asked startled.

"Cause he's the only one who actually goes out with me? Come on Cole, I'm not first nor second nor the last pick. "

"Can't you just break up with him? " he sarcastically asked.

"Huh why would you care? " rolling her eyes and sat down the couch where he followed next.

"Cause I like you Maria! " he spatted.

"Wow! You don't even know me, can't see me and know me again. For starters I'm what you call baby face and a child well looks like a child! " she sarcastically replied.

He was silent and she was on the verge of tears, trust me if he can see her, he'll definitely reject her without a second thought.

"Can I touch your face? I can't see but I can feel. " he spoke calmly as she sighed and wiped away the forming tears in her eyes.

"Alright, just be honest on what you think about me? " she sadly spoke.

"I will. " he smoothly replied as she took his hands guiding him where her face was.

His hands were big, rough from training on the field and calloused unlike Damian's tall, slender and smooth ones.

Cole's hands caress against her cheeks, jaw and head. A round face, sliding his hand to touch her nose, "it's like a little pyramid of Giza yet in isosceles style. " he grinned which she laughed a little.

Next her eyes, small, thing, and round. Typically Asian in form, one is monolid and the other was double, her eyebrows arched and groomed well by twinking and cutting some of it. Eyelashes long and curled then to her cheeks again were full and smooth.

Then his fingers touched her small plump lips, perfect and kissable he thought. Sighing in regret he wasn't her first kiss. His thumbing gently rubbing her lower lip as it pleased her and almost made her hold him off to kiss the guy, of course that would be improper.

"You've been touching my lips for awhile. "

"I have? " he smirked as she nodded then his hands began to roam at her body. Lightly and gently, her back smooth and she had quite a long hair in a braid down below her buns now if it wasn't then it'll be down cascading her knees. Her shoulder and arms short and chubby, definitely a eater though it was a healthy type.

When his hands pressed down to feel her breast, she made a weird sound by saying "oof! " but didn't stop him.

Breasts not to big or small just alright to squeeze in he thought that made his wolf howled in delight. Maybe being blind wasn't that bad.

Down to her waist, sides, thighs, knees and legs. She was so small, four feet and six inches. It's easy to see her as a child though he find her pleasing and cute.

Lastly her feet, so little in his hands like it belonged to Cinderella themselves. Removing down her fuzzy slippers and gave her feet a little tickle then stopped.

Only to be uncontrolled by his own emotions and he gently dragged his lips from a kiss on her foot to her legs, knees and thigh. So close at her spot, so divine it smelled down there waiting for him.

Licking his lips and his hand opening her legs fully, he was in control and she was aroused as well.

What heavens does she taste like but the thought never came, right after he slipped in his hands at her panties, she stopped him.

"Cole.. Don't. "

He paused for a moment then arranged himself, Maria close her legs immediately and was trembling. It felt so good, she almost didn't want him to stop.

But she had different plans.

"Sorry.. I didn't think I can even do that? "

"So you're a virgin? " she asked which he blushed immediately. Talk about boldness.

"Yep " with a p popped at the end.

"Ohh I see. " she looked away embarrassedly.

"How about you? " he asked.

"Not anymore. " she sadly spoke.

True he could smell her whether she was mated before or not but because her scent smelled funny it's hard to know though it hurt him to know that she already gave up on hers.

"The current or-"

"My ex truthfully, Cole I think it wouldn't work out between us, I have my secrets and you have yours. "

"Don't... I want this to happen, I'm not mad or angry that you're not a virgin anymore. I'm mad at myself not knowing you earlier then maybe you wouldn't have to be in a complicated relationship. "

"What do you think of me? On how I looked like? Surely you find me childish."She quietly spoke almost hushing a baby to sleep.

"I think you're cute and pretty amazing! Yeah, you are severely stature!" he smiled then let out a small laugh.

"It's not a lie right? Hey no need to say that out loud." she asked, ready to cry for the worst.

"No. "

"Really? "

"Really! "

"Thanks it means a lot to me. " she felt happy and amazing when he said that.

"Then how about me? " he asked.

"Handsome, definitely handsome. "

"Nothing more? " he tease.

"Then you're ugly, too ugly for my taste. " she chuckled.

"If I'm ugly so are you, you're my mate after all? "

"Mate? Who's mate? "

"Oh crap! " he blurted.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4K 302 49
Howling with the Prince, Love Cole is Book 3of The Vampire Waltz Collection The Queen of Roses has returned to her King. The werewolves now has a K...
30.6K 1.4K 45
Context - Completed Hotel Transylvania 1 - Completed Hotel Transylvania 2 - Completed Hotel Transylvania 3 - Completed {Read...
345K 13.4K 35
This story is the sequel to my previous story "King of the Vamps". It would be beneficial to read that story first as you will be introduced to some...
524 19 15
"Go ahead, but Rose..." He starts to whisper and I swear there was probably a sparkle in my eyes as I cover my mouth to muffle my giggle. I grab one...