Marvel Imagines

By notoriousstark

A collection of one shots and imagines, consisting of your favourite Avengers! So grab snacks, sit back, and... More

The 'Get The Girl' Formula [Rogers x Reader x Stark]
All These Years [Tony Stark x Reader]
Et Tu, Brute? [Avengers x Reader x Valkyrie]
The Book Exchange [Bucky Barnes x Reader]
The Mile-High Club [Tony Stark x Reader]
Fangirl [Loki Laufeyson x Reader]
Double-Date [Pietro Maximoff x Reader]
Cardio [Clint Barton x Reader]
Bucky With The Good Hair [Platonic! Barnes x Reader x Rogers]
Avengers 99 [Avengers x Reader]
Loki, You Should Really Get To Know Me [Loki Laufeyson x Reader]
Exposed [Steve Rogers x Reader]
Colours [Bruce Banner x Reader]
Microwave Oven [ScarletVision x Avengers]
Small World [Wanda Maximoff x Reader]
Milkshakes At Midnight [Steve Rogers x Reader]
Secret Girlfriend [Staron x Avengers x Deadpool x Reader]
Coding Hearts [Sam Wilson x Reader]
Oh Captain, My Captain! [Carol Danvers x Reader]
Pick - Up Lines [Thor Odinson x Reader]
You're Not The One [Romanoff X Reader]
Hey, Mr Dicker! [Hill X Reader]
Hate to Love You [Stark! Reader X Barton]
Angels Of The Night [Avengers X Reader X BTS Crossover]
Requests Open!!!
Russian Roulette [Natasha Romanoff x Reader]
Et Tu, Brute? Pt. ii [Avengers x Reader x Valkyrie]
Hurting. [Sam Wilson x Reader]
Unborn [Steve Rogers X Reader]
Beguiling Bosses [ Barnes x Reader x Rogers]
Hershey's Kisses [Parker X Reader]
Handy Lessons on Self Love [Natasha Romanoff X Reader]
Random Situation Dump [Avengers X Reader]

Cherry-Coloured Lips [Natasha Romanoff x Reader]

11.6K 251 233
By notoriousstark

It was a wonderful morning: The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and-

Three harsh knocks snapped Y/N out of her peaceful trance.

"What?!" she yelled, annoyed at being disrupted.

"Mission briefing!" came a cheery voice from the other side.

"Fuck off Clint! I'm still in my pyjamas," she groaned.

"You cannot get out of this one, Y/N. Get up and get moving!"

"I hate you!"

"Love you too, sweetie," Clint chuckled, his voice eventually fading away as he moved away from the door.

Y/N grumbled and hastily got out of her bed. Being an Avenger, she was used to this fast-paced lifestyle, but that didn't mean she had to like it.

After effectively brushing her teeth, showering, getting dressed AND making her bed in the span of twenty minutes, Y/N stalked towards the conference room.

"Am I late? I hope I'm not late," she said while entering.

"Just in time, L/N," Fury remarked, "Take a seat."

Natasha smirked as Y/N took the spot available beside her. She had a soft spot for (E/C) - eyed woman, but she would never admit it. Y/N was one of her closest friends on the team. But lately, she wanted something more.  She knew her friend didn't have a preference while dating, and that was why she hoped she would be able to score a date with her. Not right now, of course. But soon.

"So, please tell why you have woken us all up at the ass-crack of dawn?" Tony spoke up.

"Yeah. So this mission is a covert-one. We need to extract some files. We need someone who can blend into the crowd, but also stand out, in a sense. I vouch for Stark, Maximoff, L/N, and Romanoff to go on this mission."

"You want to send Stark in a covert mission? This guy gets attention everywhere he goes!" Natasha exclaimed.

"If you would let me continue, I would tell you why I chose you guys," Nick pursed his lips.

"Go on," the redhead sighed.

"The mission will be undertaken during a party. Stark will be the cover. He will take you all along to the party, and keep everyone's attention away from you three. Maximoff will be on guard duty, and Romanoff will be the hacker, getting intel. Now you, L/N-" Nick paused and threw a manila folder in front of Y/N "- are going to be the most important one in there. Open the file, and read it."

Y/N complied. Inside, she came across a photo of a stunning blonde. She was sitting with a perfect posture, and had a smirk painted upon her lips.

Pauline Pitman, it read, Daughter of George Pitman, the host.

"I'm sorry, I don't catch your drift. What would I do?" Y/N asked, confused.

"Seduce her."

"Wait, what? Why? Why can't Stark do it?"

"Because she's interested in women. And you also match the description of women she usually dates. If you seduce her successfully, she might just become an ally. She's very powerful, and has many contacts. On top of that, she hates her father and will do anything to bring him down. It's the perfect opportunity to bring her to our side," Fury explained.

"Fine," Y/N sighed.

"Great. This mission will take place in two days. Shop for appropriate clothing," Nick stood up, and promptly exited the room.

One by one, each of the Avengers filed out of the room, with the exception of Natasha, who sat there frowning.

She didn't want to see Y/N flirting with another woman.

This would be a long mission, Natasha thought.

-

The day of the mission came too soon for Natasha's liking. She wanted to postpone it to eternity. Dragging herself out of her bed, she completed her morning ritual and headed to the kitchen to fix some breakfast.

The assassin was greeted with the sight of Y/N cooking pancakes on the stove and humming to herself in the kitchen. A smile creeped on her face. Y/N always lifted her mood up, even when she was doing simple things like this.

"Morning, Tasha!" she greeted, sensing the arrival of her friend.

"Morning, Y/N," Natasha greeted back.

"Ready for the mission?" she asked.

"Yeah," Natasha sighed. Her mood considerably dimmed now. This swift mood change of hers didn't go unnoticed by the other woman.

"What happened?" Y/N asked, concerned as to why her friend had reacted that way. Normally, Natasha is always pumped to go on missions. She loves the thrill of it. But right now, seeing her not acting as her normal self made Y/N curious.

"Nothing! I just remembered I have something to do now. I'll meet you at the hangar in the evening, okay?" Natasha said and hurriedly slipped away.

Though concerned, Y/N decided to let the redhead's strange behaviour slip away for now.

-

"Ready for the mission?" came a voice from behind.

"Steve," Y/N nodded in acknowledgement, "Of course."

"Well, good luck to you, then."

" Thank you, Steve," Y/N said, fixing in her earpiece.

She was standing in the hangar bay, waiting for her other teammates arrive. Seeing that they were yet to arrive, Y/N decided to ask the Captain a question that was bugging her since morning.

"Steve, don't you think Nat was behaving strangely today?"

"Now that you mention it, yes. She seemed considerably down today. Maybe it is because of her.... um.. " Steve trailed off, blushing.

"Because of her what?" Y/N asked, puzzled.

"You know, the..... monthly thingy..."

"Wha-oh! No, I don't think so. I would've known about it otherwise," Y/N shook her head.

The sound of oncoming footsteps made both Steve and Y/N look over. All the other three members were approaching towards their two teammates. Tony and Wanda were on their phones, whereas Natasha was deep in thought.

Steve and Y/N departed ways, with the former wishing the latter the best of luck yet again.

"Took you long enough," Y/N remarked after the trio had come to stand beside her. 

"Let's not waste any time and go. I want to get this over with," Natasha muttered, boarding the quinjet.

The remaining three exchanged looks at the assassin's strange behaviour and followed suit.

-

During the ride, Tony manned the jet, and Wanda and Y/N tried to cheer their sombre teammate up.

Natasha knew her behaviour was uncalled for, and her teammates didn't deserve the cold shoulder she was inadvertently giving. But she simply couldn't help it. She didn't want Y/N to flirt with that admittedly-gorgeous blonde, and the very thought of it made Natasha's blood boil.

She knew she was being insanely jealous, and she had no right to be, since Y/N wasn't even hers. Yet.

But in order to refrain from snapping at both the sweet girls that were currently trying to cheer her up, she just simply dismissed them.

Admitting defeat, both Y/N and Wanda went to sit on their original seats, and the rest of the ride was completed in silence, with even Tony keeping his mouth shut and not making any snarky comments.

-

With all the teammates dressed up to the nines, they finally reached the party and the mission was put into action.

All of them took their respective positions; with Tony talking the ears off of every single person in attendance, and Wanda and Nat quietly slinking away to the inner rooms to retrieve the required intel.

Y/N however, was failing to find the one person she was assigned to. Pauline Pitman was nowhere to be found, and the (H/C) was getting frustrated at the thought of being the only one not able to complete the mission she was assigned to.

Just as she was thinking about this, the blonde appeared in her peripheral vision.

Speak of the devil, she thought.

The younger Pitman was a sight to see in her fitting diamond-encrusted wrap dress, looking every bit of the pompous billionaire she was. The blonde was taking rounds, talking to all the attendees for a short span of time. Y/N decided to train her on the woman, and try and make eye contact.

Taking a relaxed stance, she rested her elbow on the bar's countertop, the other hand holding a drink, but the glass was just a prop. The Avenger didn't want to drink while on duty.

A few minutes passed, and eye contact was made. At the way Pauline was looking at her, Y/N knew she was definitely interested.

Y/N saw Pauline coming towards her from the corner of her eye, and smirked. This was going to be fun.

"I need a martini," the blonde ordered the bartender, taking her place beside Y/N,and then swiftly turned towards her.

"I noticed you looking at me," she started.

"I noticed you looking at me too," Y/N countered, smirk held in place.

Pauline arched an eyebrow. "What's your name?"

"Samantha," Y/N answered.

"What brings you here, Samantha?" Pitman asked.

"Well, your father invited me to this party and I decided to attend it. What else do you think brings me here?"

"No, what really brings you here?" Pauline pressed, an amused look on her face, "I know for a fact your name is not Samantha."

Y/N did not expect this. At all.

"How can you be so sure?" Y/N countered.

"Well, for a fact, you came with Tony Stark. And not just Stark, that assassin chick and witch came with you too. Others might not have noticed, but I did. I'm really observant. I also know that the assassin and witch are nowhere to be found now, presumably getting information about my father, yes? Also, SHIELD has contacted me multiple times, and tried to coax me into helping them. So, are you here to recruit me, Y/N?"

Oh, to hell with it!, Y/N thought.

"Not for recruitment, I just want you to be an ally of SHIELD. I know that you despise your father. Shield will help you in bringing him down. It's a win-win for both the parties," Y/N explained.

"Now, just because you asked me, I'll comply. Meet me outside in half an hour," Pauline chuckled, and went away, hips swaying.

That was easier than I thought, Y/N chuckled to herself.

-

After precisely half an hour, Natasha, Wanda, Tony and Y/N were standing outside of the party as Pauline had instructed them to.

"Are you sure she asked you to stand outside? What if she was bluffing? What if she went back and told her dad about us?" Wanda asked a barrage of questions.

"Calm down, I'm positive she didn't tell her father about us. And yes, she did tell me to stand and wait outside. Look, here she comes!" Y/N exclaimed after watching the blonde in question appear from the corner.

Pauline Pitman was donning an expensive-looking furcoat over her wrap dress, hips sashaying, and her ruby red lips fixated in her standard smirk. In her hands, she had a bulky folder.

Stopping right in front of Y/N she said, "Here, I'm holding up the end of my deal," and extended the folder towards Y/N.

The Avenger stepped forward to grasp the folder herself, and said, "Thank you. I promise SHIELD will hold their end of the bargain too. I'll make sure of it," she nodded.

Pauline grasped Y/N's hand as she was about to step back, and captured her lips in a searing kiss.

After pulling back, she whispered, "You know, we would be a remarkable couple," and winked at Y/N seductively.

"Come on guys, we're getting late," Natasha yelled, and quickly stalked away, leaving the others confuse at her outburst.

"I will be in touch with you," Y/N told Pauline and chased after her friend.

-

"Nat, what the hell was that?" Y/N asked in-between pants, after she entered the quinjet.

At the redhead's refusal to answer, or even look at her, Y/N yanked Natasha back by her elbow, making her look at Y/N in the eyes.

Instead of answering, she pulled Y/N into a kiss, one with such intensity that Y/N was left speechless.

"I-you-What?!" Y/N stammered.

"Listen, I like you. No, I'm in love with you! And seeing you kiss that blonde bitch made me jealous, okay?" Natasha came clean.

Y/N sighed dreamily. "Nat, I like you too! I never confessed because I never though I stood a chance with you! Do you know how ecstatic I am right now?!"  Y/N grinned, capturing Natasha's lips into another kiss.

-

"And that, was how your mom and I started dating," Y/N told the three little girls that had flocked around her, listening to her every word with rapt attention.

"That was so cute!" Antonia squealed.

"I know right! Mom and mummy are so adorable! I wish I will find my eternal love in the future," Stephanie sighed dreamily.

"You will," piped a voice from behind. Y/N looked over her shoulder to see her wife leaning against the doorframe with a fond smile on her face. Natasha came over and squeezed Y/N's shoulders. "You definitely will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.1K 37
Marvel imagines about all your favorite characters! Including: Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro, Wanda, Clint, Thor, Scott, T'Challa, Sam, Scott...
3.9K 195 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!
10K 256 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
56.7K 949 21
A collection of one shots featuring the Avengers and Spiderman