Big Girls Dont Cry ❤️

By _trippyshvt3

Patricia ; The Known Layed Back Big Girl . Jerry ; Patricia's Cheating Boyfriend . On A Trip With Patricia's... More

Big Girls Dont Cry ❤️
Chapter 1 ❤️
Chapter 2 ❤️
Chapter 3 ❤️
Chapter 4 ❤️
Chapter 5 ❤️
Chapter 6 ❤️
Chapter 7 ❤️
Chapter 8 ❤️
Chapter 9 ❤️
Chapter 10 ❤️
Chapter 11 ❤️
Chapter 12 ❤️
Chapter 13 ❤️
Author's Note
Chapter 14 ❤️
Chapter 15 ❤️
Chapter 16 ❤️
Authors Note
Chapter 18❤️
Chapter 19 ❤️
Chapter 20 ❤️
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23 ❤️
Chapter 24 ❤️

Chapter 17 ❤️

3.8K 158 77
By _trippyshvt3

Chapter 17 ❤️

- Short Chapter

Author's POV

Patricia Heard The Gunshots , She Grabbed A Knife That Was In The Cabinets & Walked Out .

' Only Fucking White People ' She Thought .

A/N: ( I Love White People , So Dont Come At Me Sideways With The Fuckery lol . Please & Thank You ) .

She Slowly Placed Her Foot On The Kitchen Floor & Eased Her Way Out , Once Fully Out She Saw Kevin Towering Over Quan's Body .

" It Didnt Have To Be This Hard , You Couldnt Been Mine At The Convention " Kevin Told Her .

He Started Walking Towards Her , Gun Pointed To Her Head . He Pushed Her Up Against The Fridge Door , Practicly Slamming Her . She Winced In Pain & Grew Mad As The Knife In Her Hand , Fell On The Floor .

" Your Tryna Kill Me ? Haha , Not If I Kill Your Little Boyfriend First . I Always Liked My Women Fiesty , Dont Struggle The Pains Not Gunna Last That Long " He Whispered .

Patricia Refused To Cry But The Pain In Her Back , Grew Worse & Worse .

" Why You Keep Looking At Him ? He Gone Die Pretty Soon "

Little Did Kevin Know Quan Was Up , He Grabbed A Knife & Stabbed Kevin In The Back . But Due To The Bullet In His Stomach , He Passed Out Soon After . Patricia With Aching Back & A Throbbing Head , Grabbed & Dragged Quan Outside .

" Damn He Heavy " She Complained .

Her Being Mindful Of His Head , Carefully Placed Him In The Backseat . Her Raced As She Backed Out The Drive Way & Drove To The Hospital , Looking Back At Quan From Time To Time .

Struggling To Breath , Quan Coughed Up Blood . Patricia Pulled Over & Ripped A Peice Of His Shirt , Tying It Around The Wound . She Refused To Lose Him , Rushing To Drive Back To The Hospital , Her Back Ached Her More .

" Quan " She Said .

" Hmm " He Groaned .

" How Old Are You ? "

" 21 "

She Pulled Up To The Hospital & Rushed Out To Grab Him , But While Running Out She Collapsed To The Floor .

" I Need Doctors ! " Was The Last Thing She Heard .

Quan Was Rushed Back To The Back ; Undergoing Surgery , While Patricia Was Rushed To A Hospital Room .

" Clear ! "

" Wait , Shes Pregnant " The Nurse Said Stopping The Doctor From Shocking Pat .

" Heres The Bullet " The Doctor Said Taking The Bullet Out Of Quans Stomach .

Regulating Patricia's Breathing & Getting Her Heart Beat Normal , Took A Load Of The Doctors Shoulders .

Kevin Stood Up With A Knife In His Back , He Carefully Took It Out & Washed It Off .

" Damn That Hurt " He Winced .

He Reached In His Pocket & Pulled Out A Folded Strip Out His Pocket , Opened It & Seen Some Cocaine In It . Lined It Up & Sniffed It , Once Finished He Washed His Hands & Left The House .

" Good To See Your Up Mr. Harris " The Doctor Said .

Jaquan Opened His Eyes To See A Doctor & Nurse In Front Of Him , Looking To His Left He Didnt See Patricia & Panicked .

Attempting To Sit Up The Pressure On His Stomach , Was Unbearable . The Doctors Gave Him A Dose Of Painkillers & Watched The Pain Go Down .

" What Happened To My Girl ? " He Croaked .

" Ms. Carter ? " He Shook His Head Yes .

" She's Actually.. Right Next Door "

They Ended Up Helping Quan In A Wheelchair & Wheeled Him To Pat's Room , Placing Him By Her Bed & Leaving . He Looked At Her In Awe , Bruise On Her Face & She Was The Most Beautiful Thing He Saw .

Patricia Gently Sat Up , Due To The Pressure She Felt In Her Head . Instantly Remembering What Happened, She Feared For Her Baby .

" Your Still Pregnant Missy " A Old Nurse Came In & Told Pat .

She Sighed & Relaxed More .

" The Doctor Wants You On Bedrest For A Good Month , No Work , No Yelling . He Prescribed Vitamins To Keep Your Blood Regulated , But Other Then That Your Good " The Nurse Told Her .

She Fixed Her & Quan's IV , Then Soon Left The Room .

" How You End Up In A Hospital Tryna Save Me , The Irony " He Said .

Patricia POV

My Back Was Killing Me ! But Im Thankful To Still Be Alive .

" How You End Up In A Hospital Tryna Save Me , The Irony "

" Aint Never Lie " I Said .

" Why Is This I Hear My Favorite Couple , Was Sent To The Hospital " I Looked Up & Seen Jojo .

I Want Some Sleep , He Stayed For A While & Then Left . Quan Got In The Bed & Wrapped His Arm Around Me , We Both In The Hospital Bruh lol .

" I Guess When They Say , If You Really Love Somebody You Fight For Them ; Is True " He Mumbled .

I Didnt Even Say Nothing , Kissed Him & Went Right To Sleep .

I Woke Up With Quan Laying On My Chest , This Boy Better Be Lucky I Love His Ass . Dragging His Ole Tall Ass To The Hospital & Then Passing Out In The Process , I Looked & Seen Dasia In The Chair Looking Like She Been Through Hell & Back .

" Dasia Whats Wrong ? " I Asked .

" They Shot Jabari , They Called Me This Afternoon Saying Their Transfering Him To This Hospital " She Said . My Heart Dropped .

Jabari Who ? Not My Brother !

' Shit My Phone ' I Thought .

Before I Said Anything She Tossed Me My Phone & I Called Up The Army Dispatcher . They Know Better That Ima Call Them !

( Phone Convo )

Me : Hello

Dispatcher : Hi Ms. Carter , Were Aware That Your Calling , Due To Your Brother Being Shot . He Was Just Sent To The Hospital , And Should Be Undergoing Surgery Right Now .

Me : Ohh Alright , I Just Wanted To Know What Happened.

Dispatcher : He Got Shot , While Walking Back To His Post . The Bullet Hasnt Hit Any Major Body Area's , But He Has Passed Out .

I Make Sure My Brother Is Always Straight , Even Though Hes Older Then Me By A Year . I Hung Up And Tossed Her Back The Phone .

" Dont Stress It Dasia , Aint Nothing Gone Happen To My Brother He Gone Be Fine " I Told Her .

( Later That Day ; 10 PM )

Dasia POV

They Had To Move Quan Back To His Room & Patricia Was Doing A Blood Test , So Im Sitting In Her Room Bored Af .

The Only Thing I Kept Thinking About Was Jabari Getting Shot , Being A Army Girlfriend Is Hard Af ! Always Gotta Worry About Him Being Okay Or Not , Its The Struggle .

Cant Call Or Text , Cant Have No Type Of Contact Besides Letters . I Grabbed My Purse & Pulled Out The Last Letter He Sent Me , If I Lose Jabari Idk What Ima Do .

" Pouting & Crying Like They Killed A Real Nigga " I Turned My Head & Seen Jabari .

The Nurse Pushed His Wheelchair By Me & Left , I Was Looking Real Rough . Sweatpants , A Black Tee , Hair Everywhere & No Makeup On .

" Come Sit On Daddy Lap " He Said .

" You Just Went Through Surgery "

" I Dont Feel Shit , Now Come Too Daddy "

Only Him , I Put My Phone Down & Adjusted Myself On His Lap .

" Damn You Look Rough " I Mugged Him .

" Haha . But You Still My Wifey , Rough & All " He Said .

I Really Wanna Tell Him To Leave This Army Shit , But Thats Not My Place Since Its His Form Of Income . And You Cant Leave The Army , Unless Your Seriously Hurt .

" Idk Why You Stressing Yourself , I Already Quit " He Told Me .

" How You Know I Was Thinking About That ? " I Asked Him .

" Everytime You Think You Bite Yo Bottom Lip , So Dont Even Ask That Shit . But Like I Said , I Paid The Doctor To Say I Died & You Cremated Me " I Shook My Head At His Seriousness .

Even In The Hospital , I Feel Him Growing Hard Under Me . Them 2 1/2 Months In Iraq , He Got Real Buff & A Little Darker . I Lowkey Peeped Him Tired Af , I Grabbed My Bag & Stuff & Pushed Him Back To His Room .

" Im Too Real For This Hospital , I Dont Feel Nothing "

I Helped Him Up & Then He Wanna Complain About His Stomach Hurting .

" You Dont Feel Shit Remember " I Said .

" I Dont " He Said Once I Got Him In The Bed .

I Sat Down On The Chair & Damn Near Tapped Out , Ever Since I Got That Call I Been Crying & Stressing .

" Why You Crying ? " I Didnt Even Know I Started Crying , I Wiped My Face & Sunk In My Seat .

" I Aint Dead , Im Still Here , Daddy Aint Going No Where " He Smiled .

" A Fool , I Hear You " He Pulled Me On The Bed & My Head Was On His Chest .

" AcNigga Been Gone For 2 Months & I Aint Get No Kiss ? Thats Real Fake ! " I Leaned In & We Started Kissing .

" Horny Children " I Laughed & Pulled Back .

The Look Jabari Gave Me Was Full Of Lust , Had Me Feeling All Tingly . Pat & Him Were Talking , While I Fell Asleep In His Arms .

( 2 Days Later )

Jaquan's POV

" Wake Up " I Heard .

I Opened My Eye's , To See Pat Over Me Holding Food . I Sucked My Teeth & Layed My Head Back On The Pillow , These Hospital Beds Be Having They Comfortable Days .

" You Know I Cant Yell At You , Quan Dont Make Me Fuck You Up " She Said .

My Nap Was Everything Bro . I Got Up & She Put The Food In My Lap , Then Sat Down .

" How You Got Food , If You On Bedrest ? " I Asked .

" I Drove There And Got It "

" Ima End Up Fighting You , Better Not Hurt My Child " I Told Her .

I Finished Eating , She Was On Her Phone & I Thought About That Kevin Nigga ; His Ass Better Be Dead !

" What You Did With Ole Boy Body ? " I Asked .

She Went By The House Yesterday , So Im Assuming She Did Something With The Body .

" I Thought You Had Dice To Something ? There Was No Body , No Blood , No Nothing "

My Blood Pressure Was Rising Higher Then A Bitch , The Nurses Came Rushing In The Room .

" Are You Okay Mr. Harris ? " He Asked .

" Yea , Im Straight " I Lied .

Shit Bro !

------------------------

- I Got So Much Homework Sorry For The Short Chapter .

- Quan ??

- Patricia ??

- Dasia ??

- Jabari ??

- Check Out My Girl @alsinabooks Book's !

Comment / Vote / Share - Trippy✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 291 43
PROLOGUE: Hi, I’m Clara. This is my diary. My very secret diary. The story of my life, which has been ruined time and again all thanks to...
2.7K 77 9
Daniel "Danny" Taylor was my best friend. He might be a boy and I might be a girl, but that had never mattered...until now. Now we were b...
278 50 35
READ THE FIRST ONE IS HE THE ONE So after Rochelle found out some weird information on Michael she wants to take a break from Michael and keeps it fr...
218 0 62
A Girl named Liberty Sinclair gets caught up after she cheats on her boyfriend during a wild tonight of a partying and what she find out next is sho...