You ~ Minsung & Chanlix

By izzzza03

Chan has always hated The Shadow Twins for their tendency to always spoiling his missions and hurting his mem... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-

-15-

14.7K 520 604
By izzzza03

3.person pov.

The house was a hot mess when Jisung reached the bottom of the stairs.

Felix was in the kitchen cooking breakfast while Jeongin and Seungmin were chasing each other, holding onto each other's phones.

Chan was sulking on the couch, looking like a baby throwing a tantrum. Changbin and Hyunjin were playing a game of Mario cart on the TV, while Woojin was the only one trying to get the others under control.

The whole area consisted of Seungmin and Jeongin's screams, Changbin and Hyunjin's angry shouting and Woojin trying to catch their attention.

Jisung hurried over to Felix in the kitchen, not daring to go near the living room just yet.

"Good morning" Felix greated him with a smile.

Jisung flashed him a smile and greeted him back.

"Good morning, Lix"

Jisung happily sat down on the counter, watching Felix mix the ingredients together.

The minutes went by quickly, until Jisung heard a silent scream from behind himself.

Jeongin was standing on the other side of the counter-island, looking at Jisung with happy eyes.

"you're ok. I missed you hyung" The Maknae said.

Jisung quickly jumped down onto the floor and walked around the island, into Jeongin's embrace.

Jisung felt another pair of arms wrap themselves around him. One by one the rest of the boys joined the hug while giggling lightly at what they were doing.

Once the hug had lasted for a while, they started to let go. Jisung remained in his spot for a moment, just observing how nonchalantly the other returned to their previous actions.

He was about to move away when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around his waist. Jisung immediately recognized the touch of his boyfriend. He turned around, still in Minho's arms.

"What are you doing? You should be in bed. You're hurt" Jisung said, concerned.

Minho smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"I it's ok. Im not that hurt."

Jisung scoffed and looked at his boyfriend with an are-you-serious look on his face.

Minho flashed the younger a smile and buried his head in Jisung's neck. Minho tightened his grip on Jisung, not wanting to let him go.

Meanwhile the noices and actions happening in the living room had stopped completely. They were all staring at Jisung and Minho.

Some were shocked, and others were confused. Chan felt the guilt building up inside of himself, seing Minho holding Jisung like nothing else mattered.

Woojin cleared his throat catching both Minho and Jisung's attention.

"Minho, I think it would be a good idea to redo your stitches. Your band aid is stained with blood, and that means that the stitches may have broken"

Minho nodded his head and slowly limped over to the couch. Jisung was quick to catch up to him, and pick him up bridal style. Minho's face reddened deeply.

Jisung placed Minho onto the couch and quickly pecked his lips before moving out of the way for Woojin.

Woojin removed the big band air covering Minho's right thigh, revealing the wound. Some of the stitches were in fact broken.

Woojin started removing all the stitches, letting the wound open up. Jisung gasped at how deep and bad the wound looked. Minho's bones were visible through the cut and the whole area was bloody and looked very painful.

Jisung sat down in his knees beside the couch, and quickly embrazed Minho. Minho threw his arms around Jisung, despite the overwhelming pain shooting through him.

Woojin cleaned out the wound and stitched it up once more. Minho started shaking and biting his lip due to the pain, as he tried to hold it in as much as possible. He didn't want to worry the others.

Lastly Woojin placed another big band aid over Minho's wound and got up to clean up the equipment.

Minho moved over, leaving an empty spot next to him on the couch. Jisung quickly took the spot, clinging to Minho. Minho chuckled at the younger's actions and placed a soft kiss on top of Jisung's head.

Felix came into the room, spotting the two. A smirk immediately grew on his face, upon seeing his brother and Jisung all cuddled up on the couch.

"Oooooo. What do we have here?" Felix teased.

Minho smiled to himself while closing his eyes. He softly kissed Jisung's head once again while smiling like a crazy person.

Chan eyed the two with guilt. He was the cause of what had happened. He was the one to fire up Minho's anger. He was the one to trigger Minho. He was the one to stand by and watch Minho almost killing Jisung. He was the one who deserved to get hurt, not them.

"Are you guys together?" Changbin asked.

Both Minho and Jisung nodded their heads. A wave of 'awww's eccoed through the room.

[...]

Once they were all finished with their breakfast, Felix entered the kitchen to clean out the dishes.

Chan entered the kitchen a few moments later, looking like a hot mess. Key word: hot. Felix couldn't keep his eyes off the elder.

Chan's silver hair was all over the place, his hoodie was a mess, looking like he threw it on in a hurry, and the ripped jeans he wore, showed off his muscular legs.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer" Chan said, smirking at Felix.

Felix immediately retracted his eyes down to the dishes in front of him, avoiding Chan's comment.

Felix started off my cleaning the glasses, placing them on the counter afterwords. After Chan had placed his dishes in the sink next to Felix, he reached out and grabbed a towel.

Felix looked over at Chan, seing him pick up a glass and start drying it off.

"You don't have to do that. I can do it afterwards." Felix said nonchalantly.

Chan eyed Felix as he kept on drying the glass in his hands, placing it in the cabinet afterwords.

"It's ok, I don't mind" Chan answered, smiling sweetly at Felix.

The younger Aussie blushed at the smile Chan had flashed him. He quickly awerted his gaze to the dishes in front of him, to keep Chan from noticing the colour of his cheeks.

Jisung came walking into the kitchen, carrying Minho bridal style. The younger placed his boyfriend onto the counter-island, as he started roaming the cabinets for pain killers.

Chan looked at Minho, noticing the red colour, dusting his cheeks. Minho looked like he was embarrassed over Jisung babying him.

Once Jisung had located the pills he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and gave it all to Minho.

Minho quickly swollowed the pills, drinking a little bit of water afterwards. Jisung smiled at him, while placing himself in between Minho's legs.

Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's neck, while Jisung grabbed Minho by the waist, pulling him closer.

"Thank you, Ji" Minho said lovingly, smiling like a dork.

"It's no problem. I have to take care of my stupid boyfriend. Especially when he is acting as stupidly as you." Jisung joked, earning an annoyed sigh from Minho.

Minho pushed Jisung away and jumped onto the floor, groaning once he hit the floor. He started walking away looking annoyed.

Jisung laughed out loud and ran to catch up with Minho. He quickly trapped the elder in a back hug, making Minho stop in his tracks.

"I'm sorry, Min." Jisung giggled.

Minho looked at the younger with a goofy smile.

"You're never gonna let it go now, are you?" Minho asked.

Jisung smiled proudly.

"NoPe" He said, popping the P loudly.

Minho sighed in a playful manner while shaking his head.

Jisung quickly sweeped Minho off his feet and lead the elder up the stairs, towards his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.5K 10
felix craves affection. he never got much growing up and certainly didn't get any once he announced he wanted to move to korea. enter chan. certified...
248K 7.8K 40
Felix has been in love with Changbin since they met, but he's too afraid to admit it. Changbin is completely oblivious to Felix' feelings and is cons...
354K 15.3K 62
When a little prank takes a weird turn. RANKING: #1 - Seungjin #9 - Changbin
shut By -

Fanfiction

48K 1.4K 35
[seungmin x hyunjin] In a world where ranks dictate the course of every individual's life, Kim Seungmin, a gentle pure alpha, lives a successful and...