Amnesia (a Luke Hemmings and...

By osnapitzkath

Alex wanted a reason. A good reason why the only guy she loved left her. It’s been a year now since Alex an... More

Amnesia
I
II
III
IV
V
Hope you read this
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
Sorry :(
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
I'm so soooorry!!!
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
:'(
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
THANK YOU!

XXIII

652 20 0
By osnapitzkath

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE!!! I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. :'( I AM SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I FORGOT TO WRITE :( BUT! THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE 900+ READS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST :D

BUT HERE'S CHAPTER 23 :)

*********************************************

ALEX’S POV:

I sat down beside Ashton watching him play with his drumsticks before the show. We talked about lots of things like our talents, secrets, and favorites. I told Ashton that I can sing. He wanted to hear me sing but I got too scared.

Ashton and the boys were rehearsing for the last time before going up the stage. 5 minutes later a large man called them.

“3 seconds guys!” The man called out.

“Good luck babe.” I told Ashton, pecking his lips.

“Thanks babe.” He smiled.

Ashton jumped three times before running up the stage. I giggled a little bit seeing Ashton jumping more. He was so hyper.

I watch him play in his drum kit, his face changing every second. I was so surprised with the audience’s reaction when they started their second song. I was busy watching the boys when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw five boys looking straight at me smiling.

“Are you Alex?” The curly haired guy asked. Harry Styles.

One Direction. They’re One Direction.

“Uh… y-yes.” I stuttered.

“Hi. I’m Harry.” Harry lend out his hand.

I accepted it and shook his hand.

The other boys told me their names. I actually know them because I am a fan. I was honestly fan girling inside but I tried my best to make a straight face.

“So you’re the girl.” Liam said.

“Uh yeah…  I guess I am.” I smiled awkwardly.

“How’s Ashton as a boyfriend?” Louis asked.

“He’s sweet.” I answered.

They all nodded in agreement.

I spent my time watching the boys performing on stage and talking to One Direction.

After 5 Seconds of Summer’s show, Luke thanked the crowd then went off.

“That was a great show!” Their manager said.

The One Direction boys congratulated 5SOS. They gave each other high fives before One Direction got ready for their show. The same huge guy handed them their microphones. The VTR for One Direction’s concert started playing making the crowd roar.

“Let’s kill this!” Niall announced after the VTR.

They all cheered before running up the stage.

They started singing, the audience screaming louder.

I turned around and looked for Ashton.

“Have you seen Ashton?” I asked the huge guy.

I read his name that was written on his shirt. Elmer.

“He’s in his dressing room.” Elmer answered.

I mumbled a “thank you” before walking towards Ashton’s dressing room. I knocked and waited for him to open. I heard the door knob jiggling a bit, Ashton opening it.

“Hey.” I smiled at Ashton.

He smiled back before opening the door wider. I walked in and looked around his dressing room. It was quite big for a single person but it looked small because if his drum kit. I walked towards a small couch and sat down.

“You were amazing Ash.” I told him.

“Thank you.” He sat down beside me placing his hand on my knee.

“I met the boys.” I smiled.

“Boys? Oh! One Direction boys?” Ash asked me.

I nodded happily. “They’re so nice.”

“Yeah they are.” Ashton agreed.

It became silent after.

I looked at Ashton and smiled at him. He smiled back and leaned in. He carried my legs and pulled me closer to him, placing my legs on top of his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked straight in his eyes, admiring them.

“Your eyes are really pretty.” I said.

“So as yours.” He smiled.

He giggled a bit before softly brushing his lips on mine. He licked my bottom lip for an entrance and I granted his wish. I parted my lips a little letting his tongue explore my mouth. He tasted so sweet. I smiled in the middle of the kiss while exploring his mouth. The kiss was kinda sloppy but passionate at the same time. The kiss got deeper that I started playing with his hair tugging them slightly. His hands were placed on my bum squeezing them a bit. I giggled on the new feeling.

We were savoring the moment when someone opened the door without even knocking.

“Ash- oh.” It was a guy.

We separated our lips and looked at the guy. It was Luke.

“I’m sorry but Jamie said that we’ll be leaving after One Direction’s set.” Luke said.

“Sure… got it.” Ashton said giving Luke a thumbs up. “Thanks mate.”

“No problem.” Luke gave Ashton a smile.

Luke looked at me, his smile disappearing before he closed the door.

“Where were we?”

LUKE’S POV:

I can’t believe I just saw them making out. I can’t take it. Why is this even happening? Oh yeah… it’s because of your stupidity you idiot!

I softly closed Ashton’s dressing room door then leaned my back on the wood. I closed my eyes shut letting some tears fall. I quickly wiped them away when I heard Feb calling me.

“Hi babe… you okay?” Feb asked me with a smile.

“Yeah.” I faked a smile.

Feb smiled wider. She came near me and held my hand leading me to my dressing room. She opened the door and walked in letting me close the door.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Feb asked all of a sudden.

“About what?” I asked confusion obvious on the tone of my voice.

“About you not talking to the other girls about me.” Feb answers, her smile fading.

“Baby… I’m sorry… I forgot. I was too busy.” I sighed, frustrated.

“Really?! You forgot! You better let them know that you’re mine!” Feb shouted.

Why is she acting like an obsessed girlfriend? This is not the Feb I know. The Feb I met three months ago was sweet, nice and funny. Not this!

“Babe-“ I started but she cut me off.

“No more excuses Luke.” Feb said.

“No babe, listen to me.” I said.

I walked towards her wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I looked at her straight in the eyes but she looked away. I held her chin and made her look up at me.

“Baby… I’m sorry okay? I was so busy and tired.” I reasoned out.

“Tired… yeah right.” She huffed.

“Forgive me please?” I cooed. “Pleeeaaase!”

She looked at me.

“Please?” I smiled a bit.

“Ugh! Fine!” She huffed again.

I smiled wider and pecked her cheek, making her blush a little bit.

“Thank you.” I mumbled.

I hugged her and place my head on her shoulder, her curly locks tickling my cheek.

I’m not sure if this is right. I’m not sure if I’ve moved on. I believe not but I can’t do anything about it.

I’m with Feb and she thinks I love her.

I do but… it’s not the same love that I shared with Alex.

My mind says I can do it but my heart says I can’t.

I guess I should go with my mind for a little while.

***************************************************

VOTE? COMMENT? SHARE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.4K 37
It's hard to be the little sister from a famous drummer. He's always on tour and you really miss him, but you have a best friend, Amy, who you know y...
2.9K 367 34
Ambitious college student, Raegan Mills, had it all planned out until 5 Seconds of Summer band member Ashton Irwin saved her life. With the new buddi...
31K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...
1K 43 55
5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, a well known pop punk bad all over the world. Calum Hood met a fan and only a fan of their music. She doesn't fangirl and all. T...