lucid dreams • mk.lee [NCT So...

By miss_pixiepen

" i wish we could stay like this forever. " - lucid dream || first part of the NCT Soulmate Series || NCT Ma... More

intro; lucid dreams
one; L
two; U
three; C
four; I
five; D
six; D
seven; R
nine; A
ten; M
eleven; S
eleven; S (II)
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
outro; soulmates
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEWS

eight; E

1.4K 65 15
By miss_pixiepen

you're lucid dreaming reika

you're lucid

you're--

"Reika!"

"where's the fire?!" I exclaimed, shot up in my seat.

"hello? i've been calling you nonstop." Jinri says, rolling her eyes.

I sighed and buried my face on my palm. I shrieked a little, feeling happy.

"what is itttt?"

"nothing. I can't believe it, all these times, it was a friggin' sign!"

"yeah me too, just figured it out after your dream yesterday." Jinri says, munching on her churros, which she loves veryyyy much.

"I'm still frustrated, i didn't get to see what he looks like." I said frowning.

Jinri puts down her cup of churros and held me by the shoulder.

"Nu-uh, don't lose hope. It means one thing, he's near, trust me, any of these days, he'll finally reveal his self."

"Oh I wish he is. I can' wait any longer." I whined.

"Stop whining, and focus back on studying, nerd." Jinri retorts, earning a slap on her side.

"Tsk, you love this nerd anyways. Don't worry, this nerd loves you too bitch." I fired back and flipped open the book infront of me. A hella thick book, I like to call nightmare.

"Hey, did I mention this already?" She suddenly asks after a couple of minutes.

I glanced up from my book and raised my brow at her.

"that Mark saw that portrait that day..and Johnny was in awe."

"What? fuck! That day you insisted that he carried me?" I asked in disbelief. No way, she might be messing up with me again.

"Yes! that day he carried you, he saw it! and NO! I'm saying the truth, he carried you Reika! DAMN, WHY YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME?" Jinri shouts, and I covered her mouth, cause damn she loud! Good thing we were only alone here in our study place, the school's garden.

"Okay-okay! geez, what did he say?" I said, leaning closer to her, expectantly.

"Damn Rei! Mark was caring and cute in real life, like he asked me if i'm going to tell you this when you wake up. He panicked when I said maybe you'll faint again." Jinri tell me, chuckling.

"Really? gosh, i feel so lucky. He carried me, IN.HIS.ARMS!!" I squeaked, unable to contain my feels deep inside.

"YEAH GIRL! and you know what? I SHIP YOU TWO OFFICIALLY, BUT I WISH YOU'D INTERACT AGAIN, AND I HOPE YOU'RE AWAKE BY THAT TIME." Jinri shouts. While I just sighed.

"Yeah, I have to quit being Snow-White even just once! I'm more excited meeting my soulmate though." I pouted. And I wished he was Mark.

"Yah Jinri, I have to go to the art shop now, I need to get my supplies." I told her, packing my stuffs. "Can you return this to the library for me?" I added, and handed her the  books I borrowed.

"Sure, tell me if you finish thw painting okay?" Jinri says. I promised her to paint one Haechan portrait for her birthday, and I'm starting it after exams took over, so that I'd have much time and focus.

"Yeah, yeah. Study hard!" I said and rushed out.

×

"What hair color do you want, Mark?" Jaehyun asks me while we're inside our van.

*cue My Van~*

You see, today the agency, allowed us to dye our hair for no reason, they just thought we'd like it.

"hmm, black?" I answered. I saw a lot of fans asking for me to change my hair back to black again. Cause they say it's superior, and I can't agree less.

"Black? yeah, to be honest, you do look better in it, compared to your blonde hair now. No offense." Jaehyun hyung says.

"Dude, I AGREE, I STRONGLY AGREE." I chuckled. Jaehyun hyung just shakes his head and looked outside through the van's window.

"Hey, isn't that Reika?" He suddenly says, nudging me.

I instantly looked at where hyung waa pointing at, and sure it was her.

She was carrying big plastic bags in both her hands. I could see she was struggling.

Jaehyun hyung called out on the driver and told him to stop for a bit. When the vehicle stopped, hyung immediately opens the door and walks out first.

"--heavy, why did i even forgot to bring my car? i should've headed home first." I heard her complain.

"Hey, Reika right?" Jaehyun hyung calls her, as we gon near her. Her head turns to us and immediately her eyes widen.

She looked away for abit and looked at us again.

"are y-you calling me?" She asks, nervousness evident in her  small voice.

"Yeah, need help with that?" Hyung asks.

"No, I can--"

I rushed to her side and grabbed the two bags, cutting her off.

"--handle it." She continues, shocked. I chuckled at her reaction and peeked at the items, it was two buckets of paint.

"Come on we'll drive you home." Jaehyun offers, but then he stopped midtrack when he realized something.

"Oh, we were heading to the salon, just a few blocks away. Are you okay with staying with us for a bit though?"

Although hesitant, Reika nods at Jaehyun.

"Okay then, let's go!"

The ride was silent, well, I guess I was the only one silent.

"Consider yourself a VIP, yeah? You're seeing us in new hair colors." Jaehyun says. The two of them were talking since then. And hear I am, on the side, just pretending i'm listening to some music on my phone. I mean, I got lots of thing to ask her, but my mouth just shuts everytime I'd dare to open up a convo with her.

What's with me?

"Yeah, what color are you guys choosing?" Reika asks.

"Just wait and see, it's a surprise."

We have finally arrived at our destination. The salon, where we're regulars already.

"Hi Rima!" I greeted the owner, we consider her as one of our friends now. Rima Sekigami, she's japanese and manages her parent's business. Yuta hyung and her are close, since they're japanese. Got my point?

"Oh hi Mark, hi Jaehyun. What are you having today?" She asks and readies are seats and calls out some of her employees.

"I will be having purple, while Mark will have black." Jaehyung whispers to her, so that only the three of us can hear. He might want Reika to be surprised. Well I do too.

"Oh sure-- and who's this beautiful girl with you?" She asks and went to Reika.

"I-I'm Reika Liu." She says and bows. Rima stares at her, amused.

"Nice to meet you Reika, I'm Rima." Rima says and offers her a handshake.

"So Reika, who are you to these guys?" Rima asks with a playful smirk. I saw through Reika's eyes that she's somewhat nervous so I answered for her.

"She's my friend."

"She's a fan.

Unexpectedly Jaehyung did too. He looks at me teasingly and I looked away from him.

"I see, a friend and a fan.." Rima continues to spice things up.

"Know what? It doesn't matter." I say and dragged Reika with me.

"Is she his girlfriend?" I heard the two talk. I just shook my head, and unknowingly, I was smiling to myself.

I made her sit on the waiting  couch and handed her my phone.

"What's that?" she asks, staring at my outreached hand.

"My phone obviously." I calmly said.

"Uh yeah, I know that. But why are you giving me that? when I have my own?" She says, making me flustered.

"O-Oh, right, I-I..Ugh nevermind. Just stay here okay?" Reika nods, trying her best to not laugh. Aish, I acted like a total fool. What's with you Lee? Geez.

"Yeah sure, you looked cute by the way." She said, mumbling the last part.

I smiled at her and made my way to the two, then I heard her chuckling. It made me stop on my tracks.

"Hey Mark? You okay?" Jaehyung calls me, making me go back to my senses.

"Uh yeah, let's start."

"Ta-daaa~" Rima announces as she finished her job.

I looked at the mirror and grinned. Black does look great on me. Jaehyung gave me a thumbs up and I looked at his hair color, astonished. It suited him well.

"It looks great on you HYUNG!"

"I know, i know. Thank you so much Rima-san." We thanked her together, Rima nods her head and smiles sweetly.

"Glad to be of pleasure."

"OH MY GOSH!" I heard someone shout. Oh yeah, I forgot Reika's here too.

"Does blac--"

"Jaehyun oppa! YOU LOOK GREAT IN PURPLEEE!" Reika squeals. oh.

The both of us walked towards her.

"Really? thanks! how about Mark?" Jaehyung asks in a teasing way, atleast that's what it looked like to me.

"Uhm yeah, he looks good too." Reika answered, trying her best to avoid looking at me.

"If that's the case, then come on, let's head you home." Jaehyung tells her, offering her a hand which she gladly accepts.

"Thank you very much guys, I-I didn't felt like a burden in any ways right?" Reika looks down, while already holding the two bags of paint in her hands.

We were by her gates, sending her off as we just arrived.

"No, no don't think like that. Just consider yourself as our friend okay? it'll be our little secret." Jaehyung tells her, making her cheeks flushed.

"We'll get going now, bye Rei!" We bid our goodbyes to each other, but I turned around and called her name again, and I don't know why. i just felt like it.

"Yes?"

"Takecare." i quickly said and avoided her gaze and went inside the van, with a laughing Jaehyung behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 9.4K 128
𝓝𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓽21 NCT Dream 8th girl member being loved by 21 other boys. :) Started: June 23rd 2019
51.7K 1.8K 44
- maybe you and i aren't meant for each other. » an nct jaemin fanfiction » date started: 2020-04-20 » date ended: 2021-01-09
65.5K 1.9K 38
𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨, 𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘯, 𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 3 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢...
18.9K 1.1K 22
The universe wasn't meant for us and I couldn't promise her tomorrow. ▬▬ status: completed ✓ nct | mark short story. © minsyeuga 2022