love exist

By ZennaYussuph7

Sometimes boyfriend and girlfriend real are in love but sometime it is peer pressure .Agirl names Zainab proo... More

Afternoon light;
Say it or keep it ;
Engagement day;
Henna party;
Wedding Day ;
Honey moon;
Goinging back to work;
Tell me about your life .
I Miss my family ;
He is here;
She is mine ;
Give her space;
Did she miss me;
What we learn from the story;

Aram arrival:

121 28 5
By ZennaYussuph7

(The
fall and rise of aman is by his action).
(Birds are flying above the sky how beutiful the sky is.

Zainab pov:
Today i am so happy getting home safely ,my brother is coming what coincidence.But why is the atmosphere different .what has happened in this place ,imean home. Mom are you there? When I look at my mom she was worrying.
Mom what happen?
Zainab ineed you out ?(Zainab brother)
Brother you?Good afternoon.(hug him with all the strength. )

Aram (Zainab brother)pov:
As soon as ireturn and reach home, igreet my mom .And ask where my lovely sisters are ?Mom told me they are out for their studies.iwas relived .
Itold my mom that iam going out to visit an old friend his name is Nooran.
Nooran was very happy to see me . We used to live like brothers. What iheard from him was the fact that my sister had boyfriend. I was shocked he told me with proof .Ihad no choice than to accept the fact .And i return home to see my sister and ask her .After few minutes iheard my sister's sound .Because Fatma was already home Fatma is also my sister imean I have two sister's actually. Zainab was very happy to see me .But I was emotionless (may be  the fact that my sister had an affair).

Authors note;
Hi everyone. PLEASE vote for my story it is based on reality as love exist  .😍😍😍
Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 4.6K 32
Asalamualikum! This is a new Story Pure love. This Story dedicates On My Best friend Zainab. Here are the true Characters in this Story. Soo Enj...
133K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
21.4K 743 21
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
6K 444 20
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑨𝒏𝒖𝒋 𝑲𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒂 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑇𝑉 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑢𝑝𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑎 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ...