Reader x Female Characters On...

By Kazami_Yui

[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and ob... More

Requests here [Closed]
Roselia x Female Reader x First Year! Aqours
Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours
Yui Ohtsuki x Reader
Akatsuki Sisters x Female! Reader x Kongou Sisters
Toyama Kasumi x Female! Shy! Reader
Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma
Yamato Sisters x Female Reader x Nagato Sisters
Kitazawa Hagumi x Emotionless! Female Reader
First A/N (05/11) (Important)
Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hikawa Sayo x Childhood! Male! Reader + Little (A/N)
Tsushima Yoshiko x Popular! Idol! Male! Reader x Sakurauchi Riko (Part I)
Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
Little Q&A ! Questions part (26/11)
Little Q&A ! Answer part ! (03/12)
Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader
Shirokane Rinko x Popular! Gamer! Female Reader x Hikawa Sayo
Udagawa Tomoe x Shy! Female Reader
Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)
Little A/N + Q&A (Question Corner) (26/12)
Q&A (Answer Corner) (01/01)
Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood
Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae
Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader
Hikawa Sayo x Sister! Cold! Delinquent! Female Reader x Hikawa Hina
Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)
Ohtsuki Yui x Female Reader (IM@S CG) [L]
Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)
Akagi x Female Reader x Kaga (Azur Lane)
Quick A/N : 27/02
Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)
Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N
Enterprise x Female Reader x Enterprise Alter (Azur Lane)
Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]
Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?
A/N : 04/04
Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader
Jealous! Remilia Scarlet x Wife! Female Reader (Touhou Project)
Shirokane Rinko x MMO Gamer! Male Reader (BanG Dream!)
Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)
Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)
A/N : 27/04 + Official Q&A page !
Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader (Love Live!)
Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Massachusetts x South Dakota x Male Reader x Enterprise x Amagi (Azur Lane)
Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)
A/N : I'm back ! (29/05)
Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)
Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)
Mayuri x Dying! Male Reader (Date A Live)
Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
(?) Kisaragi Chihaya x (?) Female Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)
Belfast x Male Reader (Azur Lane)
Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)
A/N:19/10 - About Request Page
Closure of Request Page + Upcoming Stories (26/10)
Zuikaku x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)
Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)
A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N

2.6K 26 6
By Kazami_Yui

Yahallo everyone !

What do you think of the new cover ? Tenka-chan is cute right ?

And...Sorry for the long break. I didn't manage to keep my promise.

I guess excuses and reasons won't do it anymore because it seems nobody cares about it but I will put them here in case somebody would care about it.

- Work experience.
- School to join.
- Persona 5 & The Gardens of Sinners.
- Writer's block.
- THE IDOLM@STER Million Live Theater Days with the 2nd Anniversary event.
- And finally, no discussion with anyone here in Wattpad (Example : messages board) so loneliness. (But I understand because nobody who's following me saw the series.)

So this request was made by @kunefelix
Thanks for your request.

I'm lazy to translate the english into the chuunibyou language.

About the A/N part, I think I lost my skill to write something good so I'm not confident about it and worst, I feel like I will, once again, be depressed surely because of loneliness. Sure, people told me to send them a message but it's only if I had trouble. And I couldn't do it because I'm the passive one.

Plus, I really want to request something but something kept me to do it surely because there's chance people doesn't know the series.

Short, my mind is overwhelmed.

And please, don't force yourself to talk with me. I don't want to force anybody here. I just want to tell everyone about my actual situation.

Let's try to cheer up and let's go !

—————————

- 3rd POV -

Among the idols of 346 Production, there's Kanzaki Ranko, a 14 years old girl. Her fans really like everything about her : from her coolness and cuteness, her singing and most importantly, to her personality.

She always talks like she's in a fantasy world. For her fans, even though couldn't translate what she said, they got hyped up. For her friends, they take a while to translate her words before they could answer her.

Today, the photo shooting ended without a problem and Ranko thanked the staff members for their effort. She went to the dressing room and after she changed her idol outfit to her daily one, her producer came in.

"Good work Kanzaki-san." The producer said and Ranko started to laugh.

"It was wonderful ! It's so cool to wear those clothes !" Ranko said happily before she remembered them.

She wore a demon lord outfit which made her more cooler than cute but at least, she enjoyed it.

"I'm glad to see you're happy. I will make sure to find a similar outfit." Her producer said and the idol nodded happily.

She checked the time on her phone and she noticed it's nearly 12 o'clock pm. She started to panic.

"I-I'm sorry but I need to go somewhere !" She said and before her producer could say anything, she already left the room.

After she left the building, she's quickly running through the city. The reason behind that is she's doing a double job : one where she's an idol and the other one is when she's a maid in a maid café.

Everything happened because she was interested into the maid clothes and one of the worker noticed she's interested. So she invited her to eat at first and then ask her if she wanted to work here. At first, she accepted it for one week because she's busy with her idol job but she found this job enjoyable and she doesn't want to leave it.

When her co-worker/friends found out she's an idol, they decided to put a special schedule where Ranko can come work if she had time. Maybe some customers wouldn't like it but some of them understand the workers and they got along with it. And finally, the customers should not talk to the others about the idol working on this place so it won't be overwhelmed only by her fans.

When Ranko got into the café, she was greeted by her co-workers before she went to put on her maid clothes in the locker room and so the work has started.

- Meanwhile -
- Your POV -

I'm currently being dragged by my friend. She told me there's a café she would like to try. Sure she's weird but I don't mind it because I already went through moments like this. I wished I could still stay at home and listening to my favorite idol : Kanzaki Ranko-chan. She's very cute and cool at the same time and her way to talk is always pretty. Too bad I can't see her in real life.

"I wonder if she's here." (F/N)-chan said aloud while she's still dragging me by the chocker.

"Who are you talking about and please, can you let me go ?" I asked her while I can feel people staring at me.

"You will see and no, I won't let you or else, you will run away." She said and I started to pout.

Okay, maybe I ran away twice but right now, I didn't show up any sign of resistance. I hope the café will be good.

...

We finally got to the café she wanted to go and it's quite a normal one. I expected it to be more cuter or cooler but let's not hope more. When we entered, we got greeted by the maid or workers instead and they led us to a table. I noticed there's only girls who work here, I thought there will be at least a man.

"So what will be your order ?" A maid asked us and we checked the menu.

I can see some classics plates and some specialities here. I guess I can choose a classic one.

"Then, what about—" I was about to take my order until I saw something unexpected.

The grey/ashed twin-tail hair, the crimson red eyes and...that smile. I-It can't be—

"R-Ranko-chan !?" I exclaimed when I recognize the face of my favorite idol and got the attention of everyone.

Some of them giggled like they knew something will occur and one of them is (F/N)-chan.

"Y-You figured it out...." Ranko-chan answered me and I didn't expect her to answer me, a normal person.

"B-But please, keep this as a secret." And she talked so cutely my heart can't bear it.

"Of course I would, you're the best idol I know !" I said it excited and she was surprised.

"But why are you working here ?" I asked this question and the moment my eye looked at hers, I quickly looked away while blushing. I don't think I deserve to see them in front of me.

"B-Because it's funny." She answered me once again before she hid her cute face behind her tray and I started to feel happy once again. I wanted to continue to ask her but I noticed (F/N)-chan tapping on the table with her finger impatiently.

"S-Sorry to take your time and..." I said and she shook her head before she put down her tray and she smiled at me like what a maid should do here and she made my heart beat faster.

"I-I will take a (F/F) !" I took my order and she noted it on a notepad and she did the same to (F/N).

"Alright, can you please wait for a while to get your plate ?" She asked us and we nodded before she left to the kitchen.

"I-I didn't expect to see Ranko-chan here...!" I spoke while trying to reduce my excitation and (F/N) giggled.

"See ? I told you it's worth it." She said and we smiled and after a few minutes, I saw my favorite idol coming with my (F/F) and (F/N)'s.

"Here's your plates !" She said before she put them down on the table.

We thanked her and she went away once again. I looked at my plate and somehow, there's something who kept me to eat it. Like I was thinking if it's Ranko-chan who did it or not.

"What's wrong (Y/N)-chan ? Oh don't tell me you don't want to eat this delicious plate made by your goddess~?" (F/N) was trying to tease me and of course it worked on. I felt my face flustered and I rapidly shook my head.

"Y-You're wrong (F/N)-chan ! I-I was just preparing mentally !" I tried to refuse but she's smirking.

"Yeah, like I would trust it..." She said and she suddenly picked my spoon and she took a piece of my plate.

I looked at her confused and she's bringing her spoon to her mouth. When I understand what she planned to do, I quickly grabbed her hand who's holding the spoon and I ate my food and I noticed how good it is with its flavor, its softness and more.

- Ranko's POV -

I'm actually looking, from a pillar, to the girls I served a few minutes ago and especially to the (H/C)-haired girl, (Y/N)-chan if I recalled correctly from spyin—I mean, observing them.

When her friend grabbed her spoon and was about to eat her food, I felt frustrated because the fact is, I made it and I hoped (Y/N) could get the first taste of my plate. Hopefully, (Y/N) managed to eat it first and she seemed to like it.

"What are you doing Ranko-chan ?" I suddenly shrieked when I heard someone asking me.

"F-Fujino !? N-Nothing I swear !" I tried to hide my doing and she's staring into my eyes with her deep red eyes and her smile. I gradually felt overwhelmed and I couldn't bear it anymore and I finally admitted what I did.

"So you're looking at them..." She said before she looked at the girls and smiled.

"You wondered if your plate was a success right ?" She told me and I nodded in agreement. She giggled and she looked at the girls once again.

"From what I'm seeing, she looks happy." She told me and I smiled.

"By the way, why did you cook the (F/F) ?" I started to sweat when she asked me this question.

Usually, the plates are made by some chiefs but I instinctively decided to make the (F/F) by myself. The chiefs looked at me confused but surprisingly, they let me in and helped me to cook.

"I-I wanted to learn it..." I lied once again and my face gradually got reddened while I glanced at (Y/N).

Fujino-san didn't believe me but she let it pass. I continue to look at (Y/N)'s reaction until she looked back to me. I got suddenly nervous and I hid myself behind the same pillar. I put my hands on my bust and I can feel my heartbeat going faster.

"Why am I feeling like this...?" I muttered and I was about to go in deep thought until customers came and so I went back to my job.

- 3rd POV -

"What's wrong ?" (F/N) asked you while you were looking at Ranko.

"Nothing, I was just out of my mind." You told her and she sighed.

When you heard new customers coming, you and your friend looked at the entrance and you were staring at Ranko with a smile without noticing (F/N) looking back to you. She followed your glare and she understood what you're doing.

"Don't tell me you already got a crush on her~?" You suddenly felt nervous about her comment.

"N-No I don't !" You noticed you let out your voice a little bit up and everyone was looking at you. You excused yourself for the noise.

"A-Anyway, there's no way someone like me could go out with her." You whispered her and you see a smirk on her face. You knew you were dumb.

"So you admitted you love her ?" She whispered back and you started to flustered.

You checked the time and you noticed it's getting late. You decided to call it a day and you left the maid café and your friend. On your way, you were remembering about your favorite idol and the talking with her. You couldn't help but blush and you noticed you really love her at all. You wondered if you can meet her.

- One week later -
- Morning -

While you're walking in the same street where your friend led you to the maid café, you saw Ranko walking into the place. You suddenly feel your heart racing and you thought it could be a good idea to see her once again.

- Ranko's POV -

After I put on my maid uniform, I left the dressing room and a customer came in. I went to see this person and I suddenly got silenced.

"H-Hello..." I didn't expect to see (Y/N) here once again.

"W-Welcome back mistress..." I greeted her while blushing.

After I led her to a table and took her order, I decided to cook the plate by myself. I went to the kitchen and I noticed everyone is busy. I asked one of the chief if I can cook in order to not disturb them. She asked me why and when I started to blush, she understood it and she gave me a free stove and the ingredients. Hopefully, I already knew how to cook it and so I started to cook and it was at this moment I understood that...I'm loving her.

After I finished cooking, I brought the plate and I went to (Y/N)'s table. My heart tightened when I think about her reaction. I hoped she will like it.

"H-Here's your plate." I said while I laid down the plate on the table.

She blushed when she saw me. When she took a bite, she suddenly got surprised with her hand over her mouth.

"I-Is there something wrong...?" I asked her unsurely and she shook her head.

"I-It's delicious !" She said and I got happy.

"T-Thank you !" I thanked her without noticing it.

"D-Don't tell me you cooked it ?" She asked me and when I noticed what I said, I suddenly looked away while hiding my face with my tray.

"Y-Yes...I-Is it wrong ?" I asked her and she quickly shook her head and hands.

"N-No, i-it's just I didn't think you would do that a—and besides, I don't think I can deserve it." She told me her mind.

"Y-You're right b-but..." I felt my heart racing once again. I don't know if I should confess to her now or...

"I love you."

"Huh ?"

"I-I said I love you..." She suddenly confessed to me. I looked away once again and...

"I-I love you too...mistr—n-no, (Y/N)-chan..."

~Extended ending~
- End of the day -

(Y/N) : "By the way, how did you know my name ?"
Ranko : "Ha-Hahaha...! W-What are you talking about ?"
(Y/N) : "Huh...Ranko-chan ?"
Ranko : "N-Now, let's go home right ?"
(Y/N) : "W-Wait up !"

————————

I don't know which request I should make honestly. With this depressing part in my mind, I don't know. I don't know what to write. Maybe I should make a list of the requests I got and I will let you choose but...I guess nobody won't reply.

Sorry about the depressing part and...
Well, see you next time !

(2585 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 0 16
This is a reader x story. There will be 0 lemons, all fluff (little bit of angst), and some chill stuff :P This story suggest strong language and hea...
2.8K 147 28
[I didn't made the picture] Hello dear readers, This is going to be an ShadowxReader book🖤❤️🖤. At almost every new chapter, a new story you're gonn...
15.2K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader
918 10 21
[These oneshots are pretty bad, especially at the beginning, so I'm going to focus on my other stories. I might rewrite them at some point. I WILL ST...