I N S E R C U R E | Key Glock...

By OfficialBrat

"You so insecure to the point I want to cut you off. Every time I leave I think I'm f***ing off" More

CopyRights
000
001.
002.
003.
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
Worth It๐Ÿ“š

009

7.2K 237 72
By OfficialBrat

Same Night
ATL
G Herbo POV

I just left my baby momma house and a private number kept calling my phone.

I drove to the hotel I was staying at then my phone kept going off.

"Mane who the fuck is this??" I asked answering the phone.

"Hello?" I heard a girl voice say.

"Who the fuck is this?? What the fuck u want??" I asked.

"It's me Ma'Shayla aye what u doing" she asked.

Ian heard from this bitch in four years what the fuck she want.

"Minding mines about to fly to Chicago" I told her.

"Mhmm lemme suck u off before u leave" she said and I licked my lips.

"Pull up" I said as I dropped my location.

"Ight bet" she said and I hung up.

I decided to stay in the car. I seen a black corvette pull up and I seen her hop put her car and she got in mines.

"Long time no see" she said.

"What ever shut up and suck my dick so I can go" I told her and she pulled my dick out and began to do her thing.

I used to fuck with her sister and she played my side hoe the whole time.

While her sister thought I was fucking hoes at my events I really was fucking with her.

I know it's wrong but oh fucking well Ian with that bitch no more so it don't matter.

"Fuckkk" I said closing my eyes and I pushed her head down more making her choke on my shit.

I smacked her ass and pulled her dress up and started playing with her cat while she swallow this dick.

35 mins pasted and I nutted in her mouth and she swallowed it.

I payed her $300.

"Nie u can leave" I told her.

"Nah I need a favor" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"What u want man??" I asked her.

"Come meet my family please daddy" she said.

"For what the hell u not my girl" I said.

"Bruh please damn imma say u my bestfriend" she said.

"They already know me" I said.

"I don't care nigga come on" she said

"Malaysia gon be there??" I asked her.

"Nope" she said.

"Ight come on" I said and she went to get in her car and I followed her.

We pulled up to a big ass house and I got out the car and she did too.

"Come on" she said and I followed her.

We walked in the house and walked into the living room and there I saw her after 4 years.

Malaysia POV
Kennedy House

"Oh my gawd" I heard molly say then I finally looked up and my heart started racing.

"I'm back family I forgot to give my mother and grandparents their gifts" she said pulling out stacks of money and she gave it to them.

My blood was boiling so bad that tears started running down my face.

Me and herb made eye contact for a good 2 mins.

"oh bitch u bold bold" Kennedy said getting up but Dolph grabbed her.

"Sit yo ass down" he told her.

"Oh hell naw bitch see u gotta get fucked up now" Rockelle said putting royalty down.

"Hey Malaysia" herb said looking at me.

"Bitch don't fucking talk to my sister, and bitch u foul as fuck bitch I would whoop your ass again but my finger nail already broke from when I beat ur ass earlier" Kennedy said.

"What is he doing here??" My momma asked.

"He is my date" she told my momma.

"Get out NOW" I yelled with tears coming down.

"Lol calm down twin that's not how u treat guest" she said laughing.

"Yea Malaysia" herb said.

"Bitch u know what see everybody got licks in except me bitch u just made me mad" Molly said as she ran to hit Ma' Shayla.

My dad walked in the door and grabbed her.

"I just got home and I see this shit what the hell going on??" My dad, who just got back from the army said walking in.

"BITCH I SHOULD KILL U" I said launching at her and I decked that hoe.

She punched me in the face then I dragged that bitch by her hair Nd slammed her on the floor.

I was being pulled off but I used all my strength and I was still on that hoe.

She scratched me and I punched her in the eye.

They grabbed me and herb grabbed her and she spit on me.

"Oh fuck no" Ariel said running up on her and she beat her head in.

"Pussy bitch get off me" she yelled at Ariel and they was fighting.

I finally got loose and I ran up on that hoe and kicked her face.

Key snatched me up again and took me into the kitchen and pushed me against the wall and choked me.

"Bruh calm the fuck down shit. I kno that nigga hurt u but it's the past he shouldn't matter. God gon handle him best believe. She is not worth it. Y'all hurting y'all damn momma her watching y'all fucking fight sit yo ass down Malaysia I'm not gon tell u again" he said and I calmed down.

"Okay let me go markeyvius" I told him and he let me go.

I walked back in the living room and see Ariel sitting down and my dad was standing up pissed.

Me and key went to go sit down.

"IM DISAPPOINTED IN YALL" my dad yelled.

"I come home from being away for damn near 10 years, I'm trying to surprise my kids and wife and y'all in here acting like fucking lunatics. Why the fuck is y'all arguing? MA'SHAYLA U GO FIRST AND U BETTER NOT FUCKING LIE, u not too old to get ur ass whooped either." my dad said pulling up a chair.

"I get here to have a nice family dinner and everybody looking at my crazy when Ian do nun but anyways I'm trying to start a conversation and it's like everybody caught a attitude with me" Ma'Shayla said.

"Mhmm so why the hell is G Herbo here??" He asked.

"U know what I asked the same thing" Molly said.

"Molly shut the fuck up" my dad said to her and she shut up.

"He is my date" Ma'Shayla said.

"So u dating ur sister ex now right??" My dad asked her and she got quiet.

"Okay sir um I was getting ready to leave to go back to Chicago and she told me to come meet the family I don't know why" Herb said.

"And u came like a dumb ass understandable. Malaysia your turn" My dad turned looking at me.

"Who is this young man??" He asked in a calm voice.

"My boyfriend" I replied.

"I'm Kenny" my dad said.

"Key Nice to meet u" Key said.

"Nice to meet u 2 young man" my dad said. "Now Malaysia tell me ur side"

"She came in here like a rich white bitch excuse the language. She came in here like she run the place and she wanna come at everybody so she started telling people business so I had to bring that hoe back down to earth and remind her that she not allat. Then she came back with that nigga and called her self doing some so I beat that bitch ass simple" I said.

"Mhmm hmm what u said to bring her back down to earth??" My dad asked.

She looked at me with a scared look on her face. Bitch don't fuck with me simple since she wanna be bold let that hoe get her ass beat.

"I said some about her abortion at 15" I told my dad and I gave a evil smirk.

My dad looked at her.

"So u was having sex at 15??" My dad asked her.

"Wait no it was actually 14 dad" Kennedy said.

"Cause it was a rumor she was sucking and doing it in the locker room, freshman year" Ariel said.

"Damn for real??" My dad asked and we nodded.

"So u wanna fight them and invite this nigga because they told ur secret??" My dad asked her.

"I really should beat your ass and his ass. Beat his ass cause u put ur fucking hands on my daughter. U thought I wasn't gon find out?? Ian gon beat ur ass because Ian got time to go back to jail" my dad told herb.

"Get the fuck out my damn daughter house" he told herb and he left.

"Apologize and y'all gon bout y'all damn night. ITS DAMN MY FIRST CHRISTMAS BACK WITH YALL AND YALL GON ACT LIKE THIS?? Ma'Shayla u leave this house and imma beat your ass" my dad said and she sat down.

"Now where the fuck is my wife??" My dad said getting up.

"Upstairs with the kids" Rocky said.

"Kids?? Who the hell had kids??" My dad asked. He looked at me.

"Don't look at me I still got my v card ask ur two oldest." I said and they nodded.

"Damn shame" he said and my momma finally came downstairs with the babies and she seen my dad and screamed and ran to him and jumped in his arms.

We chilled and all of us still wasn't talking to Shay.

"Mom and Dad I love you I'm sor-" she started to say but I cut her off.

"We are leaving it's getting late love you mom, dad, grandparents and my sister I love and the rest of y'all " I said getting up avoiding contact with shayla.

"Love you" everybody said to me except Shayla.

"Well looks like we will be heading out also" Kennedy said.

"Bitch u forgot this was ur house" Ariel said and everybody laughed.

"Tuh bitch when u got money like me bitch u got more than one house plus bae got a house so I'm going over there. Liyah come on" Kennedy said.

"When y'all done momma lock up" she told my momma.

"Shit I'm getting sleepy myself damn" Ariel said getting up.

"It was nice meeting y'all" dolph said.

"Same it was a pleasure meeting y'all" Key said putting his arm around my shoulder.

Ma'Shayla rolled her eyes and didn't think nobody was watching. I saw it but imma ignore it.

"Anyways. See y'all later I'm finna go I gotta drop royalty off at her daddy house and go to work tmr" Rockelle said grabbing a sleeping royalty.

I kissed her forehead and hugged Rockelle.

We all said our goodbyes and we walked out the door.

Key opened my door and we got in the car.

We drove home then we got to his house.

"Whewww I'm sleepy bae" I told him.

"When u said ur fam crazy Ian know u was talking abt that crazy" he said as we walked into the house.

"I told u but today everything came out" I told him and we walked upstairs.

"Why u ain't tell me he abused u??" He asked me.

"Because I don't know..... it's embarrassing" I told him sitting on the bed.

"Shouldn't no female have to go thru nothing like that u shoulda told me" he said.

"It's old now can we change the subject??" I asked him.

"Yea come take a shower with me" he said.

"Ugh But-"

"But nothing come on Malaysia" he said and I got up.

We went into the bathroom and I took my clothes off and got in the shower first.

I threw my hair up in a bun then I got under the water.

I heard the shower door open and he got in the shower with me.

The steam fogged up the shower door so I couldn't see outside of it but oh well.

He got up against me and kissed my neck.

"Hey Alexa play Shootin Shots Trey Songz" he called out and it played the song.

He grabbed the rag and washed my body and I grabbed his rag and washed his body except down there.

I looked down at his dick and I gasped and cleared my throat and looked up at him and he was smirking.

"Aht aht boy wash dat yourself" I said.

"Girl I just washed your cat u better wash the hulk" he said.

"Baeeeeeee noooooo" I whined.

"Ugh big ass baby I'll do it gimme the rag" he said grabbing the rag and he washed it.

"Thank you" I said getting up under the water letting the water rinse me off.

He rolled his eyes and got behind me putting his dick on my booty trying to rinse his self off.

"Bae move back" I said.

"My bad baby I'm sorry" he said laughing.

We finished up and we both got out the shower and brushed our teeth and did allat.

I put my robe on I left over his house.

Molly should be at my house or with my momma still so ian gotta worry abt nun.

I climbed in his bed and turned on a movie and he hopped in the bed too.

I took my robe off and got under the covers.

I sleep naked with my man but we don't do nun periodt Pooh.

I laid on his chest and he smacked my booty and we laid up and watched movies all night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 12.4K 78
"Key was the one all along"๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ JUST READ
238K 6.1K 59
Talk about a bad ass bitch
221K 8.3K 43
~Excuse all Mistakes Missy I swear this last week has been the longest week ever, all I keep hearing is he's getting out Thursday. I think I liked...
2.7K 155 3
๐Š๐ž๐ก๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ !๐ฉ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐: