Guilty pleasure // a Dramione...

By breananh

THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Authors Note

Chapter 34

200 5 0
By breananh

Ginny's P.O.V

I was sitting in the Slytherin common room. On the biggest sofa, right next to the fireplace. Blaise sat on the other side, staring at me intensely.

"What?" I ask paranoid. He shakes his head as if he had snapped back into focus.

"Sorry. And sorry about your boyfriend." He says. He has said that so many times now. It's hard to say your sick of empathy and sorrow.

"You don't have to keep saying that." I say twirling my hair. He smiles, as if that will take back my annoyment.

"No but like seriously. You and harry were tight? What happened?"

"I don't know. I mean I loved him but sometimes I thought we were to similar, to close."

"What's wrong with that?" He says getting worried. I look at him, eyes narrowing.

"I mean, opposites attract right?" I say defensively. The conversation became a lot more, jittery and defensive.

"I mean it's good to have some things in common though." He says.

"Yeah but when your have everything in common there's so surprises. Like me and you!" His eyes widen. I wasn't sure which way he took it wrong but I'm sure he had.

"What!?"

"You and me have nothing in common." I assure him, he seemed to be sadder by that comment.

"I mean we have some things in common."

"Really? Like what?"

"Like... our best friends are both dating?" He says unsurely.

"Ding ding ding! We are the perfect match!" I kid. He rolls is eyes and laughs.

"But seriously, if you had something I common with someone, you don't think you would be happy?"

"I just feel if people are so similar, there isn't adventure!"

"Well I could give you that!" He scoffs. I giggle and turn hot, probably blushing. Suddenly, an angry Draco comes bursting through the door,

"UGH! I hate everything!" We instantly jump around and turn to listen to his problem.

"What's up buttercup?" Blaise mocks. I try to hold back my laughter.

"I broke up with Hermione."

"WHAT!?" Me and Blaise snap

"Because she kissed Ron!"

"WHAT?!" we were no longer laughing about his pain, infact, I felt a stabbing in my chest.

"I'm just so mad,"

"You have a right to be." Blaise interrupts. I give him a piercing look.

"I'm mad at her for cheating on me. But mad at me for not listening to her story." He says, becoming less mad and more upset.

"Why would you?" Blaise says trying to comfort him. I look at him again,

"Your not helping!" I mouth to him. "Draco, do you really believe Hermione would kiss that sleeve of a ma... boy!" He pauses.

"I mean..."

"NO! I know Hermione and I know she would never hurt you! She lov... really really likes you a lot..." I corrected, whoops, "and she hates Ron. Why would she kiss him?"

"But they used to date." He says shrugging his shoulders.

"Yes But then he pushed her off the stairs." Everything goes silent. Draco goes white. Blaise just sits back in the seat, looking all embarrassed.

"I'm an idiot! I should have listened to her."

"Yes you should have" I say in a duh kind of way. "What are you waiting for, go find her." I say as he just it's there.

"I thought he was with you." He says.

"I thought she was with you."

"Oh! No worries. I know where she will be." He says, getting up and running off.

"Wow, you really just worked that out." Blaise says, "I would have handled things a lot differently!"

"I can tell." I say obviously.

"I would just be trying to look out for my bro, you know?"

"No, cos I know what is actually best for... both of them."

"You really love your friends?"

"Of course. My whole life is my friends."

"Same." He says, looking away from me and into the fire in front of the two of us. I giggle.

"Then maybe we do have something in common!"

Hermione's P.O.V
He woods was dark. The sky in between the trees was white from all the clouds, the thickness of the trees stopped the snow that was spitting outside the forest. I was heartbroken, the guy I loved, watched me be assaulted and then didn't listen to me when I tried to explain. I couldn't stop crying. The tears were flowing out of my face like a river.

"Why?" I ask myself. "Why does Ron have to be such a dick!" I talk to myself when I get frustrated. Practicing oral presentation, practicing fights, asking myself And panning out things that have happened. Suddenly, there was a rustling in the bushes. It must be Draco, he is the only other person that knows about this place and where to find it. I spun around. "Draco!" I call. No answer. "Must just be the wind." I correct myself, but there was no gust of wind. Another rustle. "Draco?" I jump from the rock, startled. Still no answer. What is going on.

Something, or someone growls from behind me. I doin around to see nothing. Suddenly, my safe place, no longer felt safe. A few more rustle from the trees behind me, the immediately after, none beside me. I was starting to get dizzy from all the spinning.

"Draco? Is that you?" And other growl. "Oh is it Ron?" I say. I tried to sound tough but my legs were so shaky I was afraid they would fall out from under me. I start backing up, towards the entrance. To me horror, I was stopped. I hold my eyes shut tight and take a deep breath. It could already tell it was tall, hair and huffing and gruffing really loud. I slowly spin around. Brace yourself Hermione I tell myself. Then what I saw was the scariest thing I think I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot of things. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Draco's P.O.V

It was still pretty light but pretty much everywhere seemed to be covered with shade from the thick layer of clouds that covered the sky. The ground was covered with white snow, that didn't seem to be melting away anytime soon. I look to where I was headed from the door. The huge wooded forest right beside Hagrids hut. Even though we had only visited this place a few times, I knew it was special to her. It was special to me too. I hesitate with a smile, but this wasn't a good thing. I had done something bad. Will she ever forgive me? Interrupting my thoughts, I heard a piercing scream.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I knew instantly who it was.

"HERMIONE!" I call and suddenly with no hesitation what so ever, I start sprinting. The snow crunches under my feet. All the people ran away towards the door, out of the snow. No one seemed to care that there was a screaming girl coming from the opposite direction. Was I just imagining it? Was it actually Hermione screaming? As I run closer to the forest, the screams get louder and louder. I must be getting closer. I wasn't scared. All I wanted was to save Hermione. But when I bolted into the darkness of the woods, I froze. What I saw, suddenly made me anxious. 4 seven foot monsters crowded around on the other side of the clearing, huddled around a squealing Hermione. They had deep, deep ginger fur, exception one that was snowy white, piercing yellow eyes that made me feel as if demons were eating my soul every time I looked into them, huge mouths full of lines upon lines of razor sharp teeth and drool and both hands and feet decorated with claws so long and sharp they could cut through steel. They were like bodybuilding werewolf's on steroids.

"What the?" I mumble to myself. What are these things. One of their hives ears must have picked up my panic, the snowy white one turns around to looks at me dead in the eye. My hand hovered over my belt, where my wand sat, ready for me to grab at any moment. But not a moment to lose because without any waiting, it leaves its pack and charges at me. My hand grabs the wand and...

Well you hate me. I hate me. Cliffhanger because I feel as if I haven't done one of these in a while. Yeet. I have no clue what to say now but tune in next week to see what happens. Does Hermione and Draco get eaten but whatever these weird werewolf things are? If you enjoyed, don't forget to vote 💖💖💖.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 7.5K 23
This is my first story!! This is based in your 6th year at Hogwarts where you and Draco are dating. But we all know the 6th year wasn't the best year...
18.9K 346 13
Please leave a comment and vote to let me know what you think of the story! <3 _________________________________________ Hermione and her friends re...
8.9K 148 16
*Complete*Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger loathe each other. They will be civil to each other when the hell freezes over. But will a simple game ch...
435K 10.8K 27
"If she went, that was it. Everyone would know." Promiscuous, irreverent, but quick witted; Draco Malfoy seems to glide through life unbothered, yet...