The Hooded Girl (on hold)

By eternals0nshine

"I heard she wears it to cover up burn she got from her mom when she was little" "I hear she's totally deform... More

||Chapter 01||
||Chapter 02||
||Chapter 03||
Characters I
||Chapter 04||
||Chapter 05||
Characters III
||Chapter 06||
||Chapter 07||
Characters II
||Chapter 08||
Potential Cecelia's
||Chapter 09||
||Chapter 10||
||Chapter 11||
||Chapter 12||
||Chapter 13||
||Chapter 14||
Characters IIII
||Chapter 15||
||Chapter 16||
||Chapter 17||
||Chapter 18||
||Chapter 19||
||Chapter 20||
||Chapter 21||
||Chapter 22||
||Chapter 23||
||Chapter 24||
||Chapter 25||
||Chapter 26||
||Chapter 27||
||Chapter 28||
||Chapter 29||
||Chapter 30||
||Chapter 31||
||Chapter 32||
||Chapter 33||
||Chapter 34||
||Chapter 35||
||Chapter 36||

||Chapter 00||

20.5K 340 23
By eternals0nshine

Over this past summer, Cecelia was on vacation with some of her best friends when none other than River Kerrington bumped into her while she was sunbathing. After their little encounter he wouldn't stop pestering her with offers to go on a date which she denied, Of course, She knew who he was but he had no idea they'd met before.

River was apart of the 'it clique' at North dale which consisted of him, his jock friends, a bitchy head cheerleader girlfriend, and a few of her rich pom squad friends.

After tons of chasing River finally got her to agree to being friends, they went canoeing together, snorkeling, surfing, they quickly became best friends. They spent their last night at a bonfire laughing and dancing the night away.

Just as Cecelia was entering her cabin he kissed her as their final goodbye leaving an awe stricken River and a highly conflicted Cecelia.

What will happen when their summer fling comes to an end and they return to their separate cliques at school.

A/N: The story will take from after the vacation so keep this blurb in mind when reading Xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1K 60
"The things that set us apart from others are what make us who we are. Good and bad." "If you feel like your thoughts make you crazy, then I'm ten ti...
261K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
492K 17.4K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
6.2M 207K 40
#1st in werewolf #1st in confessions and fighter #1st in humor #5th in romance Hayley Hood is a 17 year old girl who has gone through so many things...