I N S E R C U R E | Key Glock...

By OfficialBrat

"You so insecure to the point I want to cut you off. Every time I leave I think I'm f***ing off" More

CopyRights
000
001.
002.
003.
004
005.
007.
008.
009
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
New Book๐Ÿ“•

006.

9.2K 249 40
By OfficialBrat

12:39PM
4 months later Christmas Eve
Malaysia POV

I just left Tae house from getting my hair done.

I got in my car and drove home.

I got a incoming call.

"Hey bae wassup" I said.

"Where u at" he asked.

"I just pulled up at the house. U at home??" I asked.

"Yea come on over and help me wrap these gifts" he said.

"Ight I'm coming" I said getting out the car. I grabbed my phone, keys and purse.

I went in the house and put my purse on the counter.

"MOLLYYYYY" I called.

"Heyyyy sissyyyy" she said coming down the steps.

"I'm finna go to Key house to go help him wrap gifts. Wanna come with me??" I asked her.

"Ouu if his fine ass cousin over there then count me in shit." She said putting her slides on.

Yessss y'all me and key dating. We been together for 4 months we started dating two weeks after that lil Afterhour mall thing.

He made me stop stripping but hey it was fun while it lasted. Ariel started dating his homie Fat and Woo started fucking with Yasmin.

Kennedy and Dolph started dating he also made her stop stripping. She playing Step Momma to his two kids. And being a housewife and also be a full time mom to her baby.

Me and Molly walked across the street to Key house.

I knocked on the door and his lil cousin Sev opened the door and molly was smiling hard as hell.

"Hey Midgets" He said.

"Hey green giant" I said walking in.

"Hey daddy" I heard molly try to whisper but I heard it.

I ignored it and walked in key living room.

"Hey baby girl" he said walking up to me and he kissed me and Smacked my booty.

"Hey Baby" I said kissing him back.

"Damn u looking fine as hell shit everyday I see u. Yo ass get finer every damn day" he said and I smiled.

"Boy stoppp" I said.

We sat on the couch and I helped his wrap gifts for his cousins and his homies kids.

Key don't have kids. I'm glad he don't Cuz god knows I don't like dealing with baby mamas. Well I really can't say that cuz my only ex didn't have a child nor baby mother till after we broke up. So really Im saying that based on what I have seen.

I get to meet him family so I'm kinda excited. He get to meet mines he nervous and tbh I'm nervous too cuz my family whewww imma just let y'all see for y'all self.

"Bae u hungry?" He asked me.

"Not really, u hungry??" I asked him as I finished wrapping the last gift.

"Yes ma'am" he said sitting back watching tv.

"Ight what u wanna eat??" I asked getting up.

"You" He said smiling then smacked my booty.

"Boy im fr what u want??" I asked.

"Ion know, make some random" he said rubbing his face.

"Ouuu bet lets go to the store rq" I told him.

"Ight come on"He said getting up and grabbing his keys.

"SEV AND MOLLY WE WILL BE BACK" I yelled and we walked to his car outside and he drove to the store.

We pulled to the store and he stayed in the car while I ran in the store and grabbed a few items for dinner tonight.

I think imma make Oxtails tonight. I went to the meats and grabbed some small oxtails. I went to get some rice and plantains.

I'm half Jamaican and Creole. Mom side is Jamaican and Dad side is Creole.

I got some stuff to make some Beignets.

I grabbed some extra junk food and drinks.

I went to the register and paid for the stuff and walked out the store.

I pushed the buggy to Key car and he got out and put the stuff in the car. I pushed the buggy to the buggy carts and I seen Herbert and I had a quick ass flashback and my heart started racing.

FlashBack

"Stop fucking playing with me bring ur ass over here now" Herb said yelling.

"Move stop I'm sorry" I said crying.

"Get ur ass up right now"he said choking me and I cried.

"Let...me....go" I said trying to catch my breath.

He threw me across the bed and climbed on top of me.

He pulled his pants down and ripped my tights and I kicked him off me.

I cried and caught my breath. I ran out the room and ran down the steps with him behind me.

"U WILL NEVER BE SHIT WITHOUT ME REMEMBER THAT BITCH" he yelled as I ran outside.

I ran until I couldn't no more.

FlashBack Over

"Bae u okay??" Key said getting out the car and he ran to me.

"Yea I'm good" I said catching my breath.

I told Key abt it but Ian tell him abt the abuse.

"Bae u sure??" He asked.

"Yeah I'm sure I'm good I thought I seen some" I told him and we walked to the car and he drove off.

"What u bought??" He asked me.

"Don't worry about it boy u gon find out when we get home" I told him.

We pulled up to the house 20 mins later.

We pulled up to the house and he parked in the garage.

We took the bags in the house and he helped me take the stuff out the bags.

"Oxtails??" He asked looking at the package.

"Yup u eating Jamaican food tonight nigga since u let me pick" I told him and he groaned.

"Nigga this shit better be good too" he said smacking my booty then he walked and sat on the stool at the counter across from me.

"U gon watch me??" I asked washing my hands.

"Duh I need to see what the hell u be making to get that ass so big. U alr told me u ain't get nun done" he said then I laughed.

"Boy shut up u need to go check on them two upstairs" I said as I began to cook the oxtails.

"They good" he said rolling up a backwood.

I cooked the all food and added a lil spice to it. {Honestly I wouldn't added the steps to make the oxtails how my Rl grandma makes them but a bitch forgot honestly oh well just know the shit good🤣}.

It took damn near a hour to make allat shit.

"YALL COME EAT BITCHES" I said and they ass flew downstairs and Glock ass just sat and watched my ass cook.

I fixed Glock and My Plate and we went to sit at the table and we waited for Molly and Sev.

We began to eat.

"Damn nigga these hoes smack Lay I'm glad u the only sister I got that can cook" Molly said eating.

"Damn these bitches good" Sev said.

"Mm damn baby shit I thought these bitches would be nasty" Key said laughing and I mugged him.

"U know I'm fucking with u bae no cap these bitches good as hell" he said.

"I know right, thank y'all for the feedback now eat and shut up" I said.

We finished eating then everybody got they dessert and chilled.

I washed dishes and key helped me.

"Bae u finished wrapping gifts??" He asked me.

"Yea I wrapped my shit last week and went head and took it to my sister house" I said sitting on the counter.

"U nervous bout tomorrow" he asked sparking another blunt.

"Duh shit who wouldn't be nervous abt meeting somebody else family shit I'm more nervous abt u meeting my fucked up ass family" I told him grabbing the blunt and I inhaled.

"It can't be that fucked up" he said and I exhaled and handed him the blunt.

"Trust me it's bad just wait" I said.

"I'm coming ova ya house tonight, let them have the place for tonight" he said.

"I'm glad I took her ass to go get the birth control shot shit I hope they don't do non" I said as he lifted me off the counter and put me on his back.

"Shit they won't his ass a virgin. He scared to touch a girl" he said.

"Tuhh that's what u think" I said laughing.

"I'm finna go upstairs to grab some clothes rq u can Gon head go I'm coming" he said walking up the steps.

"Ight" I said walking out the door and I walked across the street to my house.

I went upstairs to my room and I turned the shower on.

Key walked in my room 5 mins later after me looking for some to wear.

"Lemme take a shower with u" he said.

"Nopeeee" I said laughing.

"Girl u gon have to see all of this later in the future anyways"

"U right that's why imma wait"

I went in the bathroom and took a hot shower then I got out and brushed my teeth.

I dried off and put the towel around me then key walked in and turned the shower water on.

He hopped in and took a quick shower and got out and wrapped the towel around him.

I gargled the mouth wash around in my mouth and I bent over to spit it out and I felt him on my booty.

"Markeyviusssss" I said whining.

"Malaysiaaaaaa" he whined back.

"Boy move back" I said laughing. I put my flexi rods in my hair and I put my bonnet on.

He did his thing and brushed his teeth and gargled.

I went in my room and put my thong on.

He walked in the room.

"Damn" He said.

"Boy u acting like u ain't never seen my ass in a thong before"

"Shit ian seen it in a while since I made u stop stripping"

"Shaking my head"

I slid my shorts on and my tank top on.

I put my slides on and I greased myself up and put deodorant on and sprayed my Chanel perfume on me.

"I don't understand why u put perfume on everytime u get ready to go to sleep"

"Because I wanna smell good for the bed"

"damn shame had my whole bed smelling like yo ass"

"That's a good thing"

He put his stuff on and we went downstairs and turned on a movie.

I turned the lights off and turned the LED lights on and changed the color to fade.

I poured diff kinds of popcorn in separate bowls and I sat down.

"Bae come sit with me"

I sat between key legs and turned on the movie.

We watched Poetic Justice and ate popcorn.

We watched this movie all night until we got sleepy.

"Come on bae" I said and he got up and we cleaned up and turned the TV off and went upstairs into my room.

We climbed in the bed and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 224 17
some bitch with a buzzcut becomes the most important Bitch of your life๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿพ contains-violence,sex,sexual assault,swearing,drugs and many more
122K 2.6K 34
"I should have let you know that your my only one"-xxxtentacion๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’”
2.5K 151 3
๐Š๐ž๐ก๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ !๐ฉ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐:
220K 8.3K 43
~Excuse all Mistakes Missy I swear this last week has been the longest week ever, all I keep hearing is he's getting out Thursday. I think I liked...