Kyles Pack

By HunterFang

More

Chapter 1: Welcome to the pack
Chapter 2: Territorial Fight
Chapter 4: Training the Pack
Chapter 5: Discovering the Luna
Chapter 6 Caras memories
Chapter 7: Encounter with the Hunters

Chapter 3: Drake the Demons Past

26 2 0
By HunterFang

(Frosts pov)

It was late at “night”... for me anyways, when I woke up screaming with tears running down my face… I opened my eyes and saw my room was torn to shreds. For anyone besides myself this probably wouldn’t be normal, especially because I literally mean torn to shreds with the dresser in small pieces and the mirror in a million smithereens. I had another nightmare about my past and the recent death of my Fiance Bianca.

Past Days

The dream started off like every other… I was in the dark cave that I was born in, my mother was weakened from giving birth and even though I was only a baby I had to fight off the many demons coming to rape her and seduce her. Being the direct son of Lucifer and Lilith meant I was still stronger than any demon even as a baby… I could see the black blood spurting on the walls as I slice through that last demon with my claws sending it spiraling back to hell.

For the first thousand years my life wasn’t bad, I had thought that fighting was really fun and I was always looking for a challenge but not one came my way until the day I pissed off my father… It was an average day of fighting since everyone is always looking to prove themselves by beating me. (the only supernatural that was worth my time was my brother, but he was killed by his pack because he was a tyrant) Then all of a sudden came this massive demon four times my size so I thought it would be fun to challenge him to a duel to the death which he eagerly accepted since he was just brought back to life. Little did I know that this was my fathers other son, his favourite one, like how was I supposed to know he had another son… Anyways I kicked his ass as I knew I would sending him straight back to hell and that was when I heard my fathers voice for only the second time in my whole life. He rose from the ground and was ready to kill me for ruining his plans and for killing his first born. My father assumed he could easily squash me like a bug, but boy was he shocked when I was suddenly behind him with my hands on his neck and pulling upwards to tear his head off… Well that’s what the bastard gets for throwing fireballs at my face.. Sure it didn’t kill me but it still hurts!! Anyways I ripped his head off and stuck it on a stake and that’s how I got my name Drake the Demon…

Those memories flash through my head making it spin. Those were the days before I met her The love of my life Bianca St. Onge. She was the most beautiful girl you could ever imagine with blue eyes blonde hair and the cutest laugh I ever heard. I had never laughed until that point in my life. But for her I gave up my old life just to be with her forever or so I thought..

One night she had asked me to come over to meet her family, the meal was vegetarian and I hate vegetarian meals, luckily I keep a chilled vial of blood in my jacket pocket at all times. Bianca was so happy that I finally got to meet her family, but her family were hunters of vampires and could smell the blood I had drank when I excused myself to go to the bathroom. The mom and dad had never told their daughter they were hunters but Bianca knew what I was, for on the day I met her I was on the brink of starvation and I asked her for a drink, but she was clueless of what I meant but when I told her what I was she immediately offered up her neck for a drink. The neck is the most intimate spot for a vampire to drink from and she probably knew that too.

When I left the house Bianca’s parents told her that she was to never see me again, I heard those words so I stayed near the house till the time they all went to bed… I listened close and heard enough info from the parents room to gather that they were hunters, and that my dear sweet Bianca was crying in her room.

I quickly climbed up to her window and tapped quietly on the glass. She looked up slowly to see me sitting there patiently waiting. She runs to the window and flings it open and I sweep her into my arms telling her how much I love her and then I softly and slowly kiss her . When I pulled back she told me she wanted to spend the night away from home and be with me so I picked her up and jumped out the window landing as gently as if I floated to the ground.

I sped through the forest to the cabin I had built on the clifftop overlooking the valley and the village below. I throw back the covers for Bianca and watch as she climbs into the bed. I hop in the bed after her and place a tender and loving kiss on her lips as she returns the favour. The room felt like it was getting warmer the more intimate the situation got, and it was near midnight when we finally stopped and Bianca fell asleep with her head on my bare chest.

When we get up in the morning Bianca looks at me slightly embarrassed and tells me I’m the first guys she has ever done that with, and she looked as surprised as ever to find that was my first time as well. I decided to make her breakfast of eggs and some kind meat. Over the meal I tell my love what I heard her parents say and let her know that her parents were hunters. She had admitted her parents had been a little weird always moving so rapidly from place to place so I told her it was because they were on the hunt. I told her that I never wanted to leave her but that I had to now because of her parents. She knew what it meant for me to get away but she didn’t want to lose me either...I told her that there was a way that she and I could be together but that it would be very painful for her. She listened intently to what I had to say and when I was finished she asked where it was I wished for her to drink. I respond by telling her the most potent blood is found in the neck and thats why vampires prefer to drink from there. With that in mind she grabbed the knife on the table and made a small incision along the veins in my neck and asked how much she needed to drink, I told her she needed to drink enough for me to need a drink of blood in which my fangs are forced out and I have to drink your blood before its completely poisoned by my own.

She drank and drank and drank until finally I scream and my fangs were forced through my gums unwillingly which means it hurts much more. I quickly throw her on the bed and climb on top of her  and viciously bite her neck tearing it open deeply as she screams for me to stop,  but I know I can’t and I had warned her it would hurt her immensely. As she stops moving I pull away from her neck having been satisfied then I sit and wait for the process to take affect. It takes about an hour for her to die but as soon as it happens I see the wound on her neck rapidly healing meaning it worked, the transformation whether it works depends on the strength of the person so I can’t recall the amount of people I have killed that way.

Once she is fully healed I heard her gasping for breath before she realized she doesn’t need to breath anymore since she is technically dead. Instead she jumps up and lunges at me and picks me up by my neck and lifts me a foot off the ground.

“YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO TEAR MY THROAT APART TO DRINK TILL I WAS DEAD YOU BASTARD!!!!!” Bianca screams at me

“I was afraid you wouldn’t change for me if I told you the whole process my darling” I calmly explain

“Well you should have trusted me to..” She whimpers as she slowly puts me down

“My apologies then my sweet Bianca.” I coo softly in her ear as I lean in for a kiss

I can feel the new strength she has in her body as we embrace before we leave my cabin. We start to run not knowing where we were going just getting away from the valley. We run for almost 1000 miles before we stop.

“Where are we heading my dear loving Drake’” Bianca says quizzically

“No idea… Somewhere up north where it’ll be harder to track us” I answer back

We run until we reach a body of water surrounded by loads of woods and bedrock. This land I chose to live in later becomes a bustling city in which I helped to build known today as Parry Sound, I am the only original finder still alive but no one around here knows that for all they know I’m the grandson of a founder.

Two weeks before Present day

My nightmare continues about what happened a month and a half ago. It was when me and (my now fiance) Bianca were going for a walk in the woods one late night minding our own business when from somewhere behind us was a rustling of leaves and out jumps a small werewolf who decides to attack Bianca, though fro being trained by me she was now an expert fighter just like I was she spun around rapidly low to the ground with her foot aimed high and kicked the mut in the side of the head bashing the skull in… Sometimes Bianca tends to over-do somethings like that. Then out of the blue a rope pulls Bianca into the forest and as I was making her way to the edge of the clearing I hear her scream and her head rolls its way out of the tree line followed by an alpha wolf. She shifts back to human form and snarls.

“My name is Alisha and your girl just killed my son you bastard!!!” The alpha growls

“It was your sons fault for attacking, your pack has no grounds to hunt this close and on this side of the city for they are protected lands governed the Lilith code of law.” I retort, “I will make you pay for killing my fiance.”

That’s when the rest of her pack steps from the woods, they completely surrounded me. As I was still protecting myself and going by the name of Frost now I couldn’t attack and let them know who I really was so instead I flee by bounding high in the air and landing behind the alpha and running. I know those woods so well I could traverse them blind but right now with tears in my eyes and the anger I felt I had no idea where I was until I stopped on my front steps having followed my sense of smell.

So as I looked at my torn room apart room for the fifth time this month I say to myself that I need a break.. A distraction maybe. Maybe I could join a pack to keep myself at bay and under control. I heard of this really good pack run by this young fellow named Kyle Summers, he seems to accept most people.

So we had been sending emails to each other about all the information needed to join the pack. I was all ready to go and the meeting was two days away until I realized that Alisha’s pack was crossing into Ky’s territory. That’s when i ran to the most likely meeting place and waited for three days… Finally after waiting without a drink the meeting begins and it goes south pretty quickly, so that’s where I jump in… Literally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 126 32
"Do you know what makes you beautiful?" I asked her. "It's here." I bring our hands to her heart. "No one else can beat how beautiful it is, reflecte...
306K 22.1K 78
Reya, a twenty three year old werewolf huntress faces her worst nightmare on her first hunt- discovering she's mated to the very creature she's suppo...
6.6M 192K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...