There's A Thug In My Life

By flawsomek

Aaliyah was just an average teenager who hid behind the spotlight, until a thug noticed her, bringing her in... More

S O U N D T R A C K
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
READ NOW
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
COMING SOON‼️
ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

EIGHTEEN

4.4K 234 192
By flawsomek

How I know you won't turn on me?
Feel like the love phony, gotta keep my gun on me

~LIL DURK

Short but juicy chapter🥵

MONDAY MORNING

Aaliyah rubbed Bahari's head as he rested it in her lap. He was trying to find peace with everything that was going on. "You did what you thought was right, baby. So if anything happens then I'll be right by your side."

Blue lights started blind her from the window. "Ian going back to prison Aaliyah..."

"What do you....BAHARI!" She gasped as she held the gun to his head. "No! Give me the gun! NOW!"

"I can't, baby," he said closing his eyes. "I rather die than go back to prison. I just killed my best friend and he knew what he was doing before he died. He went to the police and ratted me out bae. I'm looking at life without parole."

"Please, we can figure something out," she cried. "We can go to Africa! We can go to Greece. Just please don't kill yourself."

"I love you and I love my child and I just can't bruh," he sniffed. "You'll forever be in my heart."

POW

Aaliyah jumped hard but didn't scream just watched his lifeless body hit the floor. She fell to her knees and grabbed his shirt. "Baby....wake up. Wake up!"

She grabbed his gun and cried her eyes out, having a flashback of from the first day she met him to now. This was her soulmate and couldn't nothing stop their love not even death.

She held the gun to her head...

"Police! Stop what you're doing!"

15 hrs earlier...

Bahari didn't even go to sleep that night. He was busy running the streets with Samyr, trying to find that snake ass nigga, Leon. Little did tho Aniyah was on top of the shit. Not only was Leon not involved in their son's life anymore but he was the reason of Aaliyah getting shot—she had tabs on him 24/7.

"You don't understand how hurt I am, my nigga," Bahari mumbled in a hurt tone. "We came up together. I split half of money with this nigga. Mane, I even invested in this nigga to get out the streets and be an engineer. You fucking turn yo back on me because of jealousy!"

"Mane, all I gotta say is let that nigga go. You now realize that motherfuckers you let go is apart of your history not yo destiny," Samyr preached. "You better stand ten toes down bout the shit and let this be a lesson learned."

Bahari ran his hand down his face and slouched down in his seat. "When we see this nigga, I don't wannna do no talking. I just want him stretched out."

"Bet," Samyr said. "There that rat ass nigga go coming out of Red Lobster."

Samyr swerved his car and inside the parking lot. They got out of the car and crept on him and the other guy. Samyr was a little confused, because the guy wasn't all that masculine. In fact, he had a full face beat with earrings.

"This nigga gay?" Samyr frowned with his eyebrows lifted and head tilted.

"Hold up," Bahari frowned standing up straight. He started to calm down a bit because some shit was adding up.

Then the craziest thing happened. Leon kissed the guy on his lips! They were stunned.

"I don't know whether to kill him or post this shit Facebook," Samyr said taking a picture. "I'm bouta send this to Sparkle. I know ha lil bald headed ass like him too."

Bahari sucked his teeth and shook his head. "You know what I'm just gone talk to this nigga. Alone, bro. I wanna know."

"Aye, Leon," Bahari said approaching him. He had almost jumped out his damn body. "I mean it's a little too late to be jumping and shit. I don't really care about ya little secret. Gay pride....y'all niggas be lit. I just need to talk to you at the warehouse. Tryna go over a couple of things."

Leon was still shocked and the guy was just feeding Samyr lustful looks. Samyr mugged him. "Nigga don't look at me like that. I will shoot you in yo ass."

He rolled his eyes. "Bae, I'm ready to back to the crib."

Leon closed his eyes for a minute and sighed. Samyr kept giving them stank looks; he was truly disgusted. "Can I go take him home first? Thank you for understanding. Please don't tell nobody."

"Nawl, why would I do that?" He frowned. "You my brudda, If this your life style I would never turn my back on you."

Leon smiled and dabbed him up. Bahari rolled his eyes upwards but forced a smile.

"This a serious meeting, nigga. No tossing salads, butt plugs—or none of that shit y'all do," Samyr chimed in.

•••

Leon walked inside the warehouse, after passing security. He went inside Bahari's office and seen him writing something down.

"Wussup?" Leon asked as he sat down.

"Where yo head at Leon?" Bahari asked getting straight to it. "Is this fake love?"

"H-Huh...what you mean?" He frowned. "I haven't did nothing."

"You know ever since I could remember...." he trailed off like he was remembering something. "You been tryna be like me. No cocky shit though. When I was recovering from being shot, was you seeking to bring me down?"

"Bahari—."

"No," he said putting his gun on his desk. "You got five minutes to air this all on the table. About snitching, about shady business, about plotting to kill Aaliyah."

Leon shook his head and rubbed his temples. "I know you gone kill me so fuck it. Bruh I hate you nigga! Yeah...I know about you fucking Aniyah that night after we went to that club. I know lil Leon ain't even mine. Yea, I went to get a DNA test. Bahari, you a snake ass nigga and I hate even loved you more than a brother."

Bahari listened to his as he rubbed his beard. Leon continued, "It was plenty of times where I was gonna smoke you but you kept doing shit giving me reasons not to. But you gone get yours. I made a call to get yo shit aired out. You looking up to life in prison, dawg. Oh and ya homie and his bitch dead. Just had that shit laid out. Lil Leon, Braylin, and Levi dead too. My case is cl—."

POW POW POW POW...POW POW

Bahari ran full speed out the warehouse. The securities were dead, Samyr was in the passenger seat with a gun shot pierced to his forehead. "Shit, man!"

He jacked a car and sped down the highway to get to his home. Moments later, he made his way in his garage. In the kitchen, there was a dead Sparkle, and beside her was a Levi. He couldn't bare seeing it so he went upstairs to hear Aaliyah crying in pain.

She was tied to the bed, tape over her mouth, as she was forced to witness her son and nephew necks snapped. Bahari's eyes enlarged, he didn't know whether to spazz, cry, or pass out from an anxiety attack.

He focused on Aaliyah and untied her and took off the duct tape. She ran to her son and cried loud. She picked his lifeless body up and rocked it. "Why? Why him? It should have been me! He didn't deserve it, Bahari, he didn't. He's the reason I lasted this long."

Bahari grabbed Leon and shook head then suddenly kissed him, he knew that was his child. He put him in the bed and Braylin as well. Him and Aaliyah made their way to safe room and he told her everything.

"You see the things that happened when you keep shit from people," she said in disappointment. "I wished you stop holding everything in and look how people felt about you. Money doesn't make everyone happy that man wanted honesty. And his rage made him take everything from you that you love—that I love."

Bahari just sat their blankly. "I just don't wanna lose you. I'm already losing myself.

"Come here," she sniffed while holding his head. "I love you and life is about growing from your mistakes."

Aaliyah rubbed Bahari's head as he rested it in her lap. He was trying to find peace with everything that was going on. "You did what you thought was right, baby. So if anything happens then I'll be right by your side."

Blue lights started blind her from the window. "Ian going back to prison Aaliyah..."

"What do you....BAHARI!" She gasped as she held the gun to his head. "No! Give me the gun! NOW!"

"I can't, baby," he said closing his eyes. "I rather die than go back to prison. I just killed my best friend and he knew what he was doing before he died. He went to the police and ratted me out bae. I'm looking at life without parole."

"Please, we can figure something out," she cried. "We can go to Africa! We can go to Greece. Just please don't kill yourself."

"I love you and I love my child and I just can't bruh," he sniffed. "You'll forever be in my heart."

POW

Aaliyah jumped hard but didn't scream just watched his lifeless body hit the floor. She fell to her knees and grabbed his shirt. "Baby....wake up. Wake up!"

She grabbed his gun and cried her eyes out, having a flashback of from the first day she met him to now. This was her soulmate and couldn't nothing stop their love not even death.

She held the gun to her head...

"Police! Stop what you're doing!"

BRING THAT SHIT BACK‼️

"You stupid ass wicked bitch," Aaliyah cursed while snatching her hands from the psychic. She grabbed her Brahmin purse and stormed out.

"Wait! Aaliyah what happened?" Sparkle said running behind her.

"Only you can avoid it chile," the physic laughed. "God is waiting on you all!"

Aaliyah cried and sat inside her car. "I'll kill that weird ass old lady! I don't know why you brought me here."

"I mean you wanted to know since Bahari was out running the streets."

"See, unh uh," she said pulling out her phone. "Let me call this nigga."

"Wussup baby," Bahari said. "You good?"

"Come home," she said closing her eyes. His voice put her at ease. "Fuck that nigga let god deal with him. Matter of fact let's take a trip...to Hati. Refresh our mind, because Memphis is tearing us down."

"Baby," he chuckled. "I'm glad you said that. And fuck that nigga Leon. Aniyah got that shit handled."

She smiled. "I love you."

"I love you more than you even know," he said sincerely. "I'll be waiting on yo fine ass."

"Hmmm, bet that up," she smirked. "But let me find out lil Leon yo son. I will cut yo dick off."

"Lil Leon look just like Leon what the fuck are you talking about," he argued. They immediately started back arguing—everything was back to normal.

Don't cancel me guys🥺 I still love y'all. I just be playing😭 like and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
739K 14.8K 38
Dalannie Wilson is a 17 yr old who lives in Atlanta Georgia with her abbusive Father Jason . Jason started abbusin Dalannie when her mother died 2yea...
6.9K 239 17
Karma is just a regular 18 year old teenager living in the hood. There's violence and drama all over the place. What happens when she meets Davon, o...
30.4K 597 40
Mason is a gang leader that is only 20. Emma is a 17 year old girl who is very kind and down to earth, but she is a badass who is very strong, Emma l...