Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 136•

10K 326 220
By camrenkordied

"Uhm so you're almost four months pregnant." Dr. Osler concluded as she sat back down and our eyes bulged out.

"What?!"

"Days go by fast, I know some women are used to the symptoms from being pregnant so often. But there's also women who know exactly when they're pregnant. It goes both ways but well, in about two to three weeks you'll be able to find out the sex." She clicked her pen and I bit my lip not expecting her to be so far along.

"We have five months to get everything ready?"

"It's not impossible there's women who find out that they're pregnant two weeks before their due date. You have plenty of time, you'll be okay. Plus if the symptoms wasn't as bad for you to not notice then it sounds like a great pregnancy so far." Dr. Osler smiled gently at us and Camila sighed to herself.

"Alright, you gotta admit this is awesome." I smiled at Camila but she just anxiously let out a breath.

"Come on, think about it. How amazing is it that when you said you wanted to try, it happened just as fast." I looked at her with an excited smile while I heard a low scream.

We looked back at Adrianna who was playing with blocks in the corner. Then Camila sighed again which caused me to smile at her, "Like, do you know how amazing that is? You said let God lead the way. I thought you'd be happy?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I am, I really am, I'm just-" She stopped and looked at her feet, "You have no idea how harsh pushing out a baby is. It hurts like hell."

"Well, you didn't take the epidural until right before you started to push. Sorry for cutting in." Dr. Osler and I jumped slightly loving the point she made.

"Thank you! Thank you. I promise I'll be there every inch of the way like last time. And- and I'll keep you busy with your work this time around. So, you don't have to worry so much about missing out again." I was begging for some unknown reason and she giggled as she grabbed my hand.

She smirked at me, "Baby, I'm not gonna do anything that would make me not have a baby anymore. We'll be okay, and so will he-"

"She." I corrected and she rolled her eyes once again.

"Here we go again." She leaned back into the chair and Dr. Osler interlocked her fingers together on top of her desk.

"Remember, exercise is key and so is eating as much healthy foods you can. Don't drink or eat too much caffeine either, coffee is okay as long as it's one cup every other day." She informed us once again and I knew damn well Camila wasn't gonna do that this time.

She was gonna feast on anything and everything she wanted, she didn't have the willpower to hold back any longer.

"Okay, thank you, when should we come by for our next appointment?" Camila asked and Dr. Osler looked on her computer before looking at Camila's file.

"The twenty sixth would be the best date to find out the sex. By week eighteen or twenty I can most likely see a clear view of who this little bean is." She smiled gently at us and we nodded gratefully.

"So, I have an opening on Friday, March twenty sixth at one thirty or Friday, April ninth at twelve? Which do you guys prefer?" She asked us and Camila spoke up before me.

"March twenty sixth I don't think I could wait an extra two weeks." Camila then stood up and Dr. Osler filed her appointment out.

"Okay, you two are all set, make sure you take care of yourself. Your body is that baby's home and that baby needs a good healthy one." She pointed at Camila and I called out for Adrianna.

"Come on, baby, we're going now." I waited by the door and she whined.

"Nooo." She groaned and then continued to play with the metal bars with beads around them.

"Mija, aye, you got toys in the car." I spoke up again and our doctor started to laugh a bit as she huffed in her corner.

"Okay, well, bye see you when you're eighteen." I faked me leaving again and she quickly popped up.

"No! Mama, no!" She whined out as she started to cry and the rest of us started to laugh.

She ran into my legs to clutch onto me and I picked her up, "You no leave me." She whimpered against my chest and I giggled against her head.

"I'm here, babygirl, now you want some apple juice?" I asked as I walked out of the office and Camila thanked the doctor one last time.

We walked out of her clinic and to our vehicle just to drive all the way back to our home. Well, we had to pick something up for all of us first and then we went home. Can't pass up a good burger or some chicken when you get one of the best news of your life. I could sense Camila was still anxious but I knew how to calm her down.

After our lunch Adrianna knocked out as usual and I put her in her playpin before grabbing Camila. She giggled when her body came up and rested against my lap while she wrapped her arms around me.

"Now... tell me exactly the real reason you're nervous." I rubbed my hands against her thighs and she took a few seconds.

"The wedding." She looked me dead in the eyes and broke it out to me.

"I-I-... I finally know what the theme is and what colors and all that fancy shit. Knowing what venue I want and at that same time I'm planning everything I'll be raging pregnant by then. Our wedding is in July and I'll be what... eight months pregnant by then? Can we even travel to New York when I'm pregnant? That's the whole reason I had to stop my tour last time. Flying and elevation." She rambled and I lightly gripped her thick thighs.

"Then think about all the shit that can happen? My label will literally kill me after this baby is born. I won't see light until our kids are at least ten and I've made like seven albums."

"And damnit I'm gonna keep you from your job and the room has to be renovated to a baby room. We still have to give our princess all the attention since she's literally a drama queen. It's just- a lot and I'm scared. I just want us to be good, to be perfect."

"Alright." I let out a breath and she looked at me curiously.

"You write down everything you want at our wedding and I will make sure everything happens and it'll all come together. Your biggest problem right now is the wedding but I need you right now to relax. You work on your album right now keep your mind healthy and what? It'll be done within a couple months? When it's done by then fans are gonna know you're pregnant since you'll have to do some promo around the city." I set out a game plan which she carefully followed.

"And then once our baby is born you'll go ahead and tour and you will be damn perfect at it. You focusing on work will not make you a bad mom. If anything it makes you the best because you're providing for your babies and I love you so much for that. I'm done for the next six to twelve months, we did our tour and album. I'll take care of them the best I can."

"Shit, I'll go out right now and buy a fridge just to stock it up with titty milk if you don't wanna feed her formula."

"Him."

"Karla, it's science! We're having a girl!" I huffed and she giggled at me.

"Your mom has all girls and so did my mom it's genetic." I poked her temple softly which made her laugh to herself.

"Okay, whatever we're not stopping until I get a boy though. I want a boy." Camila swirled her hips against mine and I held her in place.

"Do that again and I'll mentally scar a baby if she wakes up." I warned her and she swirled her hips devilishly slowly.

"You're a bitch." I stated and she kissed my lips with a small chuckle.

But before I could get riled up she pulled back with a sigh, "Okay and before I forget again on top of all this I had gotten a call from Netflix a week ago?! They wanna do a reality show on us."

"Whatever you wanna do, I'm down." I pulled at her arms to playfully flail them around.

"I like my privacy but who knows if this music thing doesn't work out as well as it did last time I'll rely on the show like Kris." She shrugged and I hummed as I squinted my eyes at her.

"If we do the show we can't shade other people anymore and- wait, no, stop you're gonna be great." I slapped her thigh and she hissed out a giggle causing her to bite my neck playfully.

"I don't get why you get so afraid of your own career. Look at where you're at, you're perfect you need to stop doubting yourself. I don't care if you've been gone for months on end you've been working your ass off while taking care of a child. You're gonna be just fine." I then rubbed her legs to smooth down the smack and she kissed my lips.

"You make bops like a legend if anything happens it'll be your shitty label-"

"Hey." She frowned at me and I shook my head.

"It's true, Roger doesn't promote you as much anymore and you're writing all your own songs in your own studio. What the hell is your label doing other than pissing your fandom off? When was the last time you even got an interview especially if you're gonna release a song in a couple days?"

"I'm telling you, there's so many tabloids out there that wanna know about your next move and how you take care of your family. You're the talk of the town and you don't believe it because they're not showing you off like you need to be." I ranted and she lifted my head up gently as her hands caressed my cheeks.

"Okay, I know you get upset over it but I'm there for another two albums? Then I'm yours, we can finally start making plans of our own label. We should start thinking of names." She gently spoke and I nodded as I breathed in deeply.

"We should, especially baby names." I smirked and she giggled down at me.

"Hm, for a boy, I want Castillo." She smirked happily and I refrained myself from rolling my eyes.

"And for a girl?" I asked and she then actually indeed roll her eyes.

"Why are you so against women?! No wonder Fifth Harmony threw you out." I joked and she slapped me harshly causing me to scream out a laugh.

"Orion is nice." She mumbled and I kissed my head where she hit me.

"Oh oh oh ohh Riley!!! Oh Riley!! Ow!" I sang loudly causing her to laugh before climbing off of me.

"Orion, Castillo, give me some more."

"I do like Starria too." She mumbled lowly as she read something on her phone and I smirked.

"I'm really feeling the astronomy vibes you're throwing at me." I got up with her to walk to the kitchen and she looked down at her phone.

"Cause we create stars babygirl and nothing less." She slid her phone in her back pocket and smirked when she walked into the kitchen with me.

"So, Nova and Starria, hm?" I chuckled causing her to groan lowly.

"Nova and Castillo!" She laughed as she shoved her head in between my shoulder blades.

"Why are you against boys?" She shot back at me and I chuckled as I looked into the fridge.

"I'm not, I just love my baby girls. Adrianna is precious as hell and I won't hesitate to cut off Castillo's penis if he grows up to be a fuckboy."

"Ohhhh but that would be on you cause you are the epitome of that definition. Adrianna could definitely, definitelyyy come out just like you."

"Nah, she's more like you, sassy and afraid at the same time."

"Ha! Suck my dick." She laughed and looked down at her phone again as I pulled out the hot wings I wanted yesterday.

"Make me some too." She then commented as her attention was completely on her phone.

"Nope." I hid my smile and she popped her head up.

"What? Why?" She hissed and I chuckled as I read the box as my back faced her.

"Cause whoever you're texting can buy you food." I let the slight jealousy come out and she abruptly laughed.

"Oh yeah?" She challenged and I turned to her with a small smile.

"Okay, alright." She nodded and then typed something just to grab my ass harshly.

"I got you, you jelly motherfucker." She joked and I laughed as I grabbed her to give her a kiss.

"Nu uh! You get no loving from me you jealous bitch!" She started to laugh as she fought off my kisses.

"Baby, I love you!" I whined out a laugh and she giggled as she broke free from my hold and ran out.

"Prove it!" She evilly laughed and I dumped the whole box of chicken wings onto the pan.

"You want fries too?!" I asked and she popped her head back in.

"Nope, I'll bring you back something though." She squinted her eyes at me as she played with my emotions.

"Ohhh? Why don't you look at this, oh shit look something big is happening- ah yeah!" I overdramatized my middle finger as it popped up and she smirked.

"Something big is happening." She looked down at her phone and tapped a button then on the third ring someone picked up, "Hey Shawn!" She smiled and mine dropped causing her to snicker at me.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a few I'm still at the house with Y/NN." She then silently laughed her ass off at my face.

I nodded and looked down at my own phone I called one person I knew she'd rip my face off for, "Hey Er." I smirked and she quickly stopped laughing.

"Bubs!" I put Erica on speaker and I laughed loudly when Camila started to march to me.

"Come over will yah? There's a song I need you to hear." I quickly turned my back to Camila and she jumped on me.

"Right now?"

"Yeah! If you can of course- Ow!" I giggled deeply when Camila bit my shoulder.

"Gotcha, I cant wait to see my little bundle of joy. Is she awake?"

"Oh yeah, but she won't be by the time you get here so it'll be good."

"Alright, I'll see you later, bubs." She giggled and we hung up while I still heard Shawn speak to Camila on her end.

"Get off of me you animal!" I swung around and she laughed deeply when I grabbed her legs.

"You chose for yourself!" I yelled out and suddenly I heard a scream from inside the living room.

"Mama!" Adrianna screamed from her playpin and Camila snapped her head up at me.

"Noo, no!" Camila shouted and I jumped around her to race her to our daughter.

"Aha! I got here first, I win."

"And I'm gonna punch you in the dick." She commented behind me then I heard Shawn,

"Uh... What?" He questioned and I leaned over.

"Not you, she's only touching my di-" Camila then slapped my back causing me to drop to my knees and Adrianna giggled at me.

We were now eye level and she pressed her hands against my face as I tried to ignore the burn on my back.

"Only mine big boy." I yelled and she pushed me aside then grabbed Adrianna from the pin.

"Hi baby." She giggled and then looked down at me as I groaned.

"I win." She corrected and set Adrianna down as she walked off to grab her purse.

Adrianna leaned down to rub my cheek and suddenly she opened her mouth, "You kay, mama? Get up silly." She giggled cutely and I closed my eyes.

"Mommy needs to brush your teeth, Jesus Christ." I groaned and got up to pick her up then felt her diaper.

"Camila!!!" I yelled out and I caught her running up the stairs.

"Karla Camila Y/L/N!" I yelled loudly as I reached the stairs and her head popped out.

"Aww baby." She smiled at me from the top of the stairs.

"I'm still not doing it though, you have two months to get even with me." She pointed at me and I huffed deeply before walking down the hall by the stairs.

Turning a right to the bathroom and I discarded the diaper and sat her on the toilet. She stared at me in confusion and I hummed in defeat.

"Okay, wait, watch mama." I put her down as she itched her belly and stood back.

I sat myself down on the toilet to give her an idea and released what I needed to. She then shook her head and walked towards the shower.

"Come on, be like mama you gotta potty on the toilet. Adrianna what are you doing- oh." I stopped talking and she squatted in the shower.

I then watched her pee against the shower wall and I bit my cheek, "Will that work? Yeah, yeah okay good job baby." I clapped and wiped myself anyway to make sure I was clean and I didn't drip out.

"Camila!" I yelled out for her again and I heard Lexa's paws run to us.

"Water?" Adrianna looked at me and pointed at the shower head.

"You wanna shower?" I asked and flushed just got in with her to pick up the silver shower head.

"Annnd bam!" I turned on the warm water and sprayed her lower half.

"Ma!" She screamed and squeezed her eyes shut as she turned around to face the wall.

"Mama! No!" She screamed out in deep belly full laughter causing me to laugh to myself.

She tried to curl in a ball and just squatted down as she held her knees. She closed her eyes as the water fell down her body and she screamed with a giggle.

"Kay! Okay mama!" She giggled out hard and I then put up the shower head to give her time to recoup.

She sighed out and rubbed her eyes which had water drops falling into them. She then hugged my leg as I reached for the baby soap that I had put in every shower we had. She let me lather the soap against her body and soon enough we were both out and walking through the house. Camila was in the kitchen with her skirt on and we both frowned at each other.

"You're just gonna be naked the whole time?" She asked with a frown and I looked her up and down.

"You're wearing a long see through skirt with pants underneath, I'd rather be naked." I shook my head and handed Adrianna her juice as I joined her with my own Sponge Bob sippy cup.

"Cheers mommy." I leaned over and kissed her lips causing her to smirk up at me.

We then both walked out to the couch where we sat down and we kicked our feet up. Camila then smiled at us as we drank our apple juice and watched Despicable Me.

"You better put some clothes on when Erica comes over. I will kill you and her." She then stated and I smirked while Camila sized me up.

"Same goes for you." I commented and she rolled her own eyes as she leaned over to give me and Adrianna a kiss.

"Now be good."

"Both of you." She firmly spoke and I chuckled as she walked away.

I could see her sway her hips knowing I was watching and I hummed before getting up. I slipped on my bra and boxers while I helped Adrianna slip her pull up on. Before I could sit back down I heard a knock and I smirked to myself.

Adrianna got up to race me and I let her win as she tried to open the door.

"Careful now! She's a murderer!" I yelled and opened the door just to have Erica growl at Nova.

My daughter screamed terrified and Erica laughed as she looked us up and down.

"Well okay, naked day today?" She asked with a giggle and Adrianna leaned her back into my legs.

"Oh no, we were a few minutes ago, this? This is just comfortable." I let her in and she looked me in my eyes.

"Too bad." She lowly spoke as she walked in front of me and I smelt the wings from the kitchen.

"So! Show me that song." She rubbed her hands together but I just closed the door.

"Nah, there's no song, I just wanted to get back at Bello. You want some wings?" I asked and us three walked into the kitchen while Erica just shook her head at me.

"What happened now?" She snickered lowly and I pulled the nice treat out of the oven.

"Shawn." I simply spoke and she hummed as she looked down at the food.

"And that she's pregnant." I casually blurted out as I situated the food.

"W-What?!" She gasped and I smiled to myself.

"A baby." Adrianna nodded with a cute hum.

"Bitch-"

"We found out yesterday and yeah, today she's hanging with Shawn and I'm hanging with you. We all just... chillin'."

"Despicable Me?" I asked as I brought out the bowl of wings and fries.

"Uh yeah sure now tell me more." She walked out with us as she held Adrianna's hand and we all sat down.

Soon enough we fell into a conversation about the future while she told me more about her friend Anna. Telling me that she hadn't met someone so down to earth and had the same personality as her. Erica and I's friendship strengthened with each moment that passed. It was a good feeling it took my mind off the slight jealousy I felt of Shawn.

But friends are friends.

Friends... are just friends.

__________________

:))

Hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

_________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.3K 53
It was a story of an average girl named Lauren. She graduated from college and started a job that people thought was one of the most boring jobs in t...
246K 6.8K 27
Let's go to the strip club she said! Oh why did I agree to go? (This is officially the weirdest and stupidest fan fiction ever. I'm sorry) Camila...
187K 5.3K 43
An accident leads to Lauren being in a coma for a year. She wakes up and doesn't remember the girls or the rough relationship her and Camila have had...
12M 225K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...