πŸ’–Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..οΏ½...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
πŸ—¨Part 4 & 5πŸ’¬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
πŸ™‚TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"

374 9 0
By anirudhpianist

Part 151

Veesha : More than that,you always make me happy..These are what I want from you and you gave me these too..

Ajay : Veesha..

He hold her shoulder gently to calm down her.

Veesha : Listen.. My intention was not to trap you in dishonour way..I don't want you to fall for *** with me..Make Lust is easy but Love is not.. It will ruin our relationship and destroy my love for you if I do that..In this young time,we can do it but not in we get old..Only love will be left..That is why I want love and I choose Love..

Ajay : Stop crying now,Veesha..

He begged her not to cry because it's make him weak.

Veesha : How you want me to calm when someone said I trapped you in  through *** which we never had it before..

She explode to him. He frowned.

Ajay : What?

She regret on what she burst out.

Ajay : What did you said?

She look down.

Ajay : Sha..Who told that?

As she cried more,he hugged her. One of his hand palmed her back head and caress it and one more was hold her around. He tried to convince her from crying.

Ajay : I know you are not..I know,Ma..Stop listen to what others said..Can?

She cry on his chest.

Veesha : I'm trying but they hurted me..(crying)

He frowned.

Ajay : Who hurted you,Veesha?

She become quiet then broke the hug.

Ajay : Hey..Who said such a thing,Veesha? Tell me.

She looked down.

Ajay : Aarthi?

He thought it was Aarthi because when he came home,he saw her there who actually about to leave the house.

Veesha : Don't ask me anything,Ajay..All I shared these to you because I wanted to clarify with you first..I'm hurt what they said but I don't care about what they think about me..The most important & the person I love and my priority is you..I care about you and what you think about me..For you,I still and I will treat them in good way..I repeat only for you..I don't want you to suffer and stuck between me and them.. Because I want to live with you my whole life with happiness and peace,not living while having war..Unakage Un santosh'kage naa enavena seiyen..Athe ithevum onu irutha..Paravale..I can bear it all these for you but if you think the same as them in any case I can't bear it,Ajay..I'm warning you..

Ajay let go a heavy breathe.

Ajay : Picch! (sighed)Naa'than sonnele..Why you need to warn me about it? I have a brain to think..

He look at her.

Ajay : I'm your husband,Veesha..Why I need to listen to them or think the same? Stop worrying and make yourself down for these silly matter..I never believe you that you are bad person..Hmm?

She look at him with dull face. He cupped her face with one hand.

Ajay : Come on,Sha..Smile..

Ajay : Your smile brighten me up..I swear..Don't crying..Please..

She nodded her head as agreed.

Ajay : Worrying on what other people say are useless because No matter what happen..You always my everything,Veesha as I'm everything to you..Nobody can change that.. Finally,she smiled after heard his sweet words then point her forehead. He cupped her face with his both hands then peck her forehead and hug her. She kiss his cheek then hug him back.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Evening ; Dinner in Resort Restaurent..

Veesha wore red saree and Ajay was in suits. Veesha smiling and giggling so much with Archana and Ajay.🤭 Ajay palmed her back and walk together to the table. She seems happy as Ajay and his family members(Ajay's parents,Ajay's siblings and Hari niece & nephew) were together at the big round table. Veesha surprisely wided her eyes as she see Ram and Shashi there waiting for them. Veesha hugged Shashi and greet Ram. They all sitting together and talking to each but also looking at the menu book. As Veesha took the menu book and seeing the dishes name.

Archana : Pisst!

She whispered to her bestie.

Veesha : Uhhmm..

Archana : Do he will feed you here? I'm curious to know..

Veesha blushed.

Veesha : Achu..Shuu!🤫

Archana giggling.😂 Ajay gazed at then asked Veesha.

Ajay : What was that?

Veesha : Onum ille..

Ajay : Sollu..

Veesha come closer to Ajay then palmed sidely to his face and whispered what Archana asked for. He smirked while his cheeks burn. Ajay turned randomly then he wided his eyes excitily.

Ajay : Hey!

He got up from his seat and walk to the guest. It were Rahul and Keerthy. He shake his hand to Rahul and then welcome Rahul and Keerthy. He request them to sit. Veesha stood up too after see Rahul and Keerthy there. She go to Keerthy and hugged her then she go Rahul and shake hands. Rahul and Keerthy joined them too. Ajay and Veesha come back to their chairs.

Ajay : So,yeah..Let's order the food..

He took the menu book but then stop and look at his hand on his thigh. Veesha's hand top on his hand. They holds together under the table so no one could see and smiling to each other. He look at the menu book and flip the pages with his other hand. They all had a very good time.

Veesha introduce Keerthy to Shashi. She talking to Shashi and Keerthy. Her glance went to Ajay who giggling and chit chat with Ram , Ravin and Rahul. Ajay laugh all of his heart then random turned. He caught his wife staring him. He raised his eyebrows with a smile,she winked at him then look away. He smirked and look back to his circle.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Archana and Veesha sitting both of edge of swing set. They were string the jasmine flower🌼for hair. Veesha was teaching Archana how to string/tie it. As Veesha finish the tying the jasmine flower while teaching Archana. Archana done with her string jasmine flower too.

Archana : TA-DA!😃😄😁(excited)

She show her string flower as Veesha took her photo with camera. Then,she stop then smile.

Veesha : Ena?

Archana : Nothing..

A hand come from behind then grab the string flower which tied by Veesha. She wided her eyes,shockily then turned behind.

Veesha : Ajay?

He smirked then make her to face Archana. So,that he can pin the jasmine flowers string on her hair. Archana smiling then grinning at them. Veesha's cheek blushed.

Archana : Hey..Hey..Stay there..I want to take picture both of you..

Veesha : Athe ella onum vena..

Ajay : Sha..Just a photo,ma..

He place his palms on her both shoulder while stand behind his wife. After Archana capture a photo📸,Ajay got excited.😃

Ajay : Achu! One more!

Archana : Okay..

Ajay bend down and rest his chin on her shoulder then put his arms around Veesha's shoulders and neck. He pose cheek to cheek with her. She hold his arms.

Veesha : Ey..🙄

Ajay : Achu!! Fast!!

Archana laugh😂 at them as Veesha pouted.

Archana : Smile for me,Sha..

Veesha smile wide as Ajay. Archana take photo of them.📸 Ajay let go Veesha but she stared at him for touch her when they are in at outside. Ajay went to Archana and grab the camera.

Ajay : I'm gonna print these..(excited)

Veesha look away,sulked.😒 Ajay smirked.

Ajay : Wallet need photo right..

Veesha glance at Ajay with smile while gritting her teeth. Archana frowned and looked at Ajay.

Archana : Wallet?🤔

Veesha : Shut up,Ajay..

Ajay stif a laugh.

*Attai!

Three of them turned. Anjana and the kids come to Veesha.

Harini : This is for you,Attai..😊

She give Veesha a card by herself. It written on infront page *"Get Well Soon.." Veesha open the card with a smile on her face. "Get well soon. We want to see you healthy and happy with life again so you can bring laughter and joy to our hearts." She smiled more.

Veesha : Ohh..That's so lovely..Thank you,Sweetheart!!

She hugged Harini.

Deva : Attai..🙄

She broke the hug and see Deva.

Deva : This is for you from me..😁(grinned)

He give drawing paper to Veesha. She take a look of it. He drew Veesha with himself like Veesha holding Deva's hand. It looks exactly how child draw. He wrote something beside of his art. "Wishing you well..Feel better soon,My Favourite Attai! Come back home soon,so you can buy me more candies!" She laugh while tears on her eyes because she was emotinal touch by the kids. She don't know that she have some space in their hearts.

Veesha : It's so cute,Deva!! She turn to Ajay and show to him.

Veesha : Ajay..Look!

Ajay grab it and see it too. She pinch Deva's cheek and

Veesha : Such a cutie!

She hug Deva tight. She pulled Harini too and hug them cutely. As the kids grinning,Ajay capture the moment with the camera. The kids kiss Veesha's cheeks which made Veesha surprised.😲 Ajay,Anjana and Archana smiling at them.

PART 152

At night..

*Bedroom..

Ajay holding Veesha's novel and imitate Veesha.

Veesha : Picch!

He stif a laugh. She grab her book from him and put it table. He hold her wrist and make her to sit on bed. They face each other. He stick his forehead on her which made her smile. He move back and lean on headboard while smirking. She smiling to him too but then she ask him something.

Veesha : En marathere matehle,Ajay?

His smile faded away and he frowned at her.

Ajay : Ey..Enadi pessere?

She glared at him.😡

Veesha : Di pothu pessathe..

Ajay : Apo idiot maari pessathe..😠

Veesha : I'm not..Suppose,enake ethavathu achina..

Before Ajay could speak up,Veesha put her forefinger on his lips.🤫

Veesha : Shuuu!

She remove her finger from his lips but then she point him with her forefinger closer like order him.

Veesha : You are allowed to get married to another girl when I'm gone..

Ajay : Picch!

Veesha : Wait..but You have to keep my photo in your wallet..Every morning,you have see my photo before you start your day..

She took a deep breathe.

Veesha : You allow to love her if you want..(sadly)

She raised her one of her eyebrow.

Veesha : but You are not allowed to forget me..Purijatha?

He palmed her face gently and push it away for ralking nonsense. She stif a laugh then her laugh turn a painful smile.

Veesha : You are the one who care about me alot than everyone who loves me but how come you don't love me at all?

He remain silent and look away upsetly. She become quiet too and  staring at the bed sheet. They never talked for a few seconds then she look at him again but he already stared at her.

Ajay : Is that anything wrong with our relationship? Do you feel less on me? Santosh'shama thane irukom..Even I don't love you but I don't have  any affair with any girl..Naa unake unmai'than iruke..Neeyum enake unmai'than iruke..

He let go a heavy breathe.

Veesha : Rombe torture pandrele? Athan love'u varale poo'le..

She pouted,he looked at her. He pinch her cheeks.

Ajay : You are my wife,not torture..Mind your words..

She smiled after he done pinching her cheeks. After they lying on bed,Veesha was on her side. Ajay was on his side. They didn't hugged or cuddled. He looked at her.

Ajay : Sleep now..Nalliki operation..

She roll to him and lying on him slightly. She smiling while look up(admiring) at him,he smirked too.

Ajay : Rest well,Sha..

She shake her head left and right as "No". She kissed on his cheek.

Ajay : You can't brainwash me..Nalliki operation..You have to sleep and need rest..

Veesha : Just a moment..

She pleased. He sighed.

Ajay : Fine..

He cuddle her which made her happy.

Veesha : You are the most wonderful thing happened in my life,Ajay..The reason why I'm smiling is you..

He smirked.

Veesha : I hope I will come back..

Ajay : Oi..Ena hope? You must..(low tone)

She stif a laugh.

Veesha : We must begin a new life after my operation..Like we just newly married couple..

Ajay stif a laughed.

Ajay : Aprom?

Veesha : Aprom ena? We have to do what we must..Anjana anni'yum..Hari anna'num..Onna seranam..Harini and Deva..They are our kids too..So,they should be happy like before..

Ajay : Then?

Veesha : Then,we must take care of Appa and Amma..Shouldn't let them alone..

Ajay : Then?

Veesha : Nambe Achu..After her studies..She must get a job then let her to choose her life partner who should good guy as groom then we must get her and her groom to married with Appa , Amma and all of our blessing..

Ajay : Aprom?

Veesha : Aprom ena? Avulo than..

Ajay : What about us?

Veesha : Athuva🤔

Ajay : Athethan..😏

Veesha : Athe ella naa plan pannele pa..😏

She let go him from cuddling then turn to her side.

Ajay : Huh Uh?

He bite his lower lip then tickle her.

Veesha : Okay..Okay..Enough..(laughing)

He stop it when she said and turned back to him.

Ajay : Naa solleva?

Veesha : Uhmm..

Ajay : Surely,after operation..You gonna live with me..I'm gonna compel you to feed food again..

He pinch her nose. She pulled his hand from doing that.

Ajay : I'm gonna take care of you like a queen in my own kingdom..Then,we will going to honeymoon then have baby like my sweet cherry..We must live happily with our childrens as a completed family..

He pull her cheek gently. She smiled with Her eyes fill with tears.

Ajay : After two years,we gonna have our second baby..We will be raising them together then live our life happily ever after..

She smiled with tears while imagining it. He cupped her face.

Ajay : I never want to lose you for any reason..Stop overthink and sleep now..

He kiss her forehead then joined his forehead on her.

Veesha : Can we hug and sleep tonight?

He smirk.

Ajay : Absolutely,Veesha..

They cuddle each other and sleep with warmness hugs.

At hospital..

Veesha sitting on operation bed. Everyone leave except for Ajay because they need some privacy. He sit beside her. She hold his hand and sequeeze it,he understood her. He also afraid but he manage to hide it.

Veesha : I'm scared,Ajay..

He hold her hand with his two hands. He kiss her hand then let go her hands and hug her for last time like bone crushing hug for a moment.

Ajay : There is nothing to be scared,Veesha..I believe in you..💖

He loosen the hug and look at her. He kiss her forehead then her lips. She cupped his face and kiss his forehead. They broke the hug then she start to cry ,naturally,his eyes welled up too. He couldn't control his tears too. He wipe away her tears and hug her again. They hugged each other while cried but it wasn't last long. They broke the hug as they heard sound of someone enter the operation room. He stood up and turned. It was nurse.

Nurse : Sir,Sorry..Operation'ke time avethe..

Ajay : I..I will leave now..

Veesha grip Ajay's hand and ignore the nurse. He feel so miserable to separate from his wife. He tell himself to be strong infront of his wife;Veesha so he smile to her. He cupped her face and kiss her forehead again then let go her gently.

Ajay : Unake onum aagathe..Believe it..

She nodded her head. He turned and walked to the door but he stop before reach the door. He turned back to his Veesha and he walked backward slowly to the door while staring at her,he have no heart to leave her but he have to. He turned to the door and open it. He turned back to Veesha once again. He look at her,she smiled with tears of eyes and whispered "I Love You". He could hear her voice in his mind. His eyes welled up with tears again when she said it. He make himself to be strong & smile to his wife then leave.

Few months later..

*At Beach

Ajay was sitting on sand at the beach while staring at the water waves. The breeze touch him so much. He sighed then look at the sand. He was exactly how he sat on the ground and draw on the sand during his childhood. Something splash on him. It was a bucket of water. He looked at himself who got wet then look up at the person who did that. It none than his wife ; Veesha. She smile then stif a laugh. Her hair was short.💁🏻‍♀️She was in chutidar. He raised her eyebrow for pour water on him.

Ajay : Why?😐

Veesha : You want to play?😄

He smile and stif a laugh. Her question made him to remember his childhood with her. She laughed.😂

Veesha : I couldn't find a proper shells..Help me..

Ajay : This is how you asked for help?🤨

Veesha : Hehe..Sorry..My Honey please help me to collect some sea shells..😅

Ajay : But a favour from you?

Veesha : What favour?

Ajay : Let's play first..😏

He winked at her with mischievous smile. She wided her eyes. She drop the bucket as he stood up. She run away on the sand as Ajay chase her behind. They cutely run on the shore. Ajay hold Veesha from behind and pull her to water to play. She always laughing as they fall on the water together and get wet fully in water. As he let go her , both of them splash water on each other and play too. They come to the shore after they played. She started to look for sea shell,he grasp her wrist and pulled her. She twirling to him. Her hands around Ajay's neck as his hands around Veesha's waist. They smile before they joined their forehead as the sunset happens.

Veesha : I Love You..

She said with a smile. He smirk and kiss her as the sun kisses the ocean.

THE END.

TA-DA! No more next part.😀 The moment you all waited for. This story part come to end. First, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR LOVE/LIKE MY STORY!😃😁😄😊😉 If you want me to write more story,let me know through direct message or in comment box..See you all VERY SOON with a surprise..🎁🎉🙂😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
974K 77K 38
β€’ INDIAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE β€’ ˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β° β€’Β°*"˜.β€’Β°*"˜ "You're my peace within all the Chaos of my life" ...
18.7K 1.2K 22
π™Άπ™»π™Έπ™Όπ™Ώπš‚π™΄ :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...
504K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...