Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27

*Evening time..

Archana point of view

When Archana was back to home. She went to living room then take a seat. It's seems like nobody at home. Archana start to humming while staring at the magazine. Veesha coming to living room from prayer room. Veesha was in chuthidaar. Archana tilt up her face after she heard anklets sound. It's Veesha.

Veesha : Achu!! Epo vanthe?😃Why so late?

Archana : Athe ella apdithan..

Veesha : Aiye..Sollu..

Archana : Neram vare bothe soldren..Hey..We wear same colour..😃

Archana get up. Veesha Hi-5 to Archana.

Archana : Ellarum enga?

Veesha : Uncle Auntie went to airport..Naa varum bothe yaarum ille..Security anna sonnare..

Archana : Airport?🤔 Etheke poonage? Yaare paake?

Veesha : I don't know..(shrug)

Archana start to smiled.😏

Archana : Apo vithule naambe rendu perum mathumthan..Ena'vena pannelam??

Both of them looking at each other then mischievous smile appear on their faces. Archana on the television then volume was up. She was dancing according to the song tune and music. If it's disco type song,she doing some stylish steps. When it's come to melody,..

*Illaiya Nila Pozhigerathey..(song lyrics)

Archana was singing together with the song like a karaoke. Veesha smiled then went to kitchen. She make drink for Archana only.

Veesha : Hmm..Hmmmm..

She was humming then sing together with the song.🎶 She was into the song.

*Music part

Archana : Hoi! Inga enadi pandre?

Veesha : Drink for you..

When the song lyrics start again,Archana continue sing then go to Veesha. She grab Veesha's wrists and do some slow dance while singing. Veesha never dance other than Indian classical dance so she pull her hands off then walk backward to give some space for Archana to dance. Veesha stand at the line between the kitchen and dining table. She slip on something then bumped on someone and almost gonna fall backward.

Something grab her,no,Something hold her from falling. She blink her eyes surprisely to see the face. Her heartbeat skip.💕 It's Ajay who hold her waist. His arm wrap her. He look the same reaction at Veesha But he was more to the shocked reaction. He was in black pant and white shirt.

His coat been throw on sofa at living room. She feel his arm around her waist and fingers on hip. Her cheeks went blushed with shyness. She never thought a movie scene would happen in her really life.😍 She fall on his hand.❤ Archana's worst voice interupt them. Veesha stable herself and Ajay let go Veesha.

Veesha look at Ajay but he turned to Archana and staring at her while gritting his teeth. Archana being weird. She was dancing romantic while closing her eyes like she with someone. The embrassing part is Ajay;her brother is watching her dancing with her imagination boyfriend. Veesha see Archana who dancing infront of her brother.

Veesha : Achu!! Stop dancing!!

Archana steps went slow and open her eyes then turn. Her reaction changed. She stop dancing when see Ajay with shocked.😲 She saw her brother while crossing his arms and glaring at her.🤨 Her friend;Veesha was placing her palm on her forehead.🤦🏻‍♀️ Ajay turned and look at Veesha.