PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79

At last,he admit it. She cupped his face. His eyes were crying with the pain while looking at his wife. He couldn't talk so much after that he just blink weakly while looking at her. Tears scroll down from his eyes. Veesha cupped his face and wipe his tears away with her thumb. He close his eyes slowly and peacefully. The nurse put on the oxygen mask on him. His hand which hold her hand slowly let go automatically as the nurses push the bed wheel into emergency ward.

Veesha was brokenheart after see Ajay in this condition. She would never love to see Ajay like this even he cheated on her. Ajay confused her now. If he never hate her then why he behaved like he do. Veesha went to the ward door to take a look of Ajay through the mirror on the door. She stared at him,doctor started to treat him. She lean her forehead on it then started to cried silently.

Ravin : Veesha.. She turned to him.

Ravin : Ajay will be fine..Don't cry..

Veesha just nodded but didn't utter a word. She look down and walked to bench. She sit there. Ravin walked away.

After awhile,.. Nurse came out again.

Nurse : Mrs.Ajay?

Veesha turned then get up.

Nurse : Please sign here..

Nurse show her clipboard with paper mention patient in critical condition and need to do operation. The nurse explained.

Nurse : Someone stabbed your husband..He got Accident too..Operation pannenum..

Veesha : What?No way! It can't be..He got accident,not stabbed by someone..

Ravin who walk out from washroom way to to them.

Nurse : Sign pannege,Ma'am..Patient critical condition'le irukaga..Anything can happen to him..Make it fast if you want him alive..

After Veesha see Ravin.

Veesha : Anna,Look! She saying that someone stabbed him..Accident thane achi..Operation pannenuma..He can't even bear injection pain..How could a operation ca-

Ravin interupted her.

Ravin : It's true,Veesha..Ajay been stabbed by someone..Sign panne..

Ravin just answered her calm. Veesha wide her eyes with shocked.

Veesha : What happen to him?

Veesha was angry and worried too.

Ravin : Naa soldren but this is not the time..Veesha..Don't worry..Just sign..Ajay should be alive..Please..

Veesha grab the clipboard and sign on it quickly. Nurse went inside. Veesha asked Ravin so many times who stabbed Ajay but he refused to tell her because of his job. Veesha was there while cracking head.🤯🤕

*Next day,in Ajay's house.

Ajay was discharged from hospital but with reminder that Ajay should take bed rest and to give a good care for him to recover. Ravin help Ajay to his room. Ravin talked to Ajay for sometime and leave to let Ajay to rest.
Ajay was on the bed and sitting on it. He remain quiet. He seems weak because of the operation. He keeps his face like a innocent.

The attitute face on him which always he used be was not there anymore. He looked so calm but alittle worried. A shawl on him to cover his top body and the blanket was cover until his waist to his legs. The room door remain open. Veesha was about to enter the room but his mother grab something from her and come in. Veesha turned back and walk away. Ajay couldn't see her properly. His mother apply on his forehead "Vibuti" and caress his hair.