PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67

*Door bell🚪🔔

Veesha get up. She went to the entrance and welcome the guests.

Veesha : Hey..Shashi..Ram..What a surprised?😃 Ulle vange..

Shashi and Ram enter the house. She let them to take seat first.

Veesha : One moment..I'll call him..(To Ram & Shashi)

Veesha went to upstair. When she reach his  room,she stop and start to think how she gonna talk to him. She open the door. Ajay was sleeping in starfish position. She walk to him while crossing her arms.

Veesha's mindvoice : Power nap ah edukere..Une..

Her eyes went to the water jug. She shake her head like disagreed. She look up then look around the room. She saw something more nice to wake up Mr.Ajay so she smiled at it.

*Something big fall down sound.💥

Ram and Shashi were looking at each other with shocked.🙄😲 Ajay wake up with shocked from sleep. He open his eyes widely and get up quickly to see what was that. He saw Veesha who staring at her closet which lie down on the floor. She planted her hands on her hips and gazed at it like "Opps".🤔

He stared at it like shocked.😲😧 He look back at her. She turned to Ajay after stared it. She roll her eyes then went out. He frowned at her who going out. He wondering why she did that so he get up and He follow as Veesha climbing to downstair. Ajay saw Ram and Shashi at the living room.

Ajay : Ram?? With Shashi? Ive rombe roosha kaari yachchi..Iva yen vithuke vantha? (Frowned/shocked and mumbling about Shashi)

Anu give them drink. Veesha come and sit with them. She smiled to them and asked them to have the drink first. Ajay walk to the living room. Ram grab the tea cup.

Ram : What was that? The sound..

Ajay stared at Veesha then Ram.

Ajay : En shirt kille viludhureche..(sarcastic)

Ram : Ivulo periye sound?(sarcastic)

Ram shake his head left and right like regret then take a sip of tea. Shashi stif a laugh.😂

Veesha : So,have you enjoy dancing together that day? Both really look good together..

Ram : Even you and Ajay look super jodi..😏

Ajay gazed at Ram.😒 Veesha reaction changed so she just keep quiet.

Shashi : But,Veesha.. you leave without bid us that day..

Veesha : Oo..I'm really sorry..I was having alittle headache that day..

Shashi : Are you pregnent?

Veesha wide her eyes with shocked. Ajay drop his jaw.

Ajay's mindvoice : Adiye!!😵

After look at Ajay,Ram couldn't handle anymore because he can hear Ajay's mindvoice. He burst into laugh. Shashi tap on Ram's thigh.

Shashi : What so funny here? Shut up!!

Ram : No,Baby..They just married more less one or two months ago..Arrange marriage..(to Shashi)

Shashi : Ohh..Sorry..I thought Love marriage..(to Veesha)

Veesha got upset. Love? There is no love word in her marriage life.

Veesha : It's ok..

Ajay interupt their conversation and tried divert the topic.

Ajay : And what a pleasent surprised to see you two here?