PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135

PART 132

Veesha : What you gonna do if I'm no more?

Ajay become speechless. Seriously,he have no idea. All he wanted was only his wife. He couldn't digest what she said. A second marriage? Ajay is not an easy person. He would never accept anyone in his life. Even he took alot of time to accept Veesha and welcome her into his life. Once he start show his affection ,it's hard for him to let go the person. He would do anything to make the person to stay. In fact,he is not ready for second marriage.

Veesha : I'm sorry for being very selfish and what I talked on that night..I was over confiedent..Over confiedent always kills right..(sighed) Now it's all about you,Ajay..You have to move on from now..

She sighed.

Veesha : Stop making efforts to make me happy..It can be useless in future..You have done so much of things for me..

Ajay : What do you mean by my efforts will be useless?

Veesha : I'm not gonna live for long time..What I did last time was right..I should avoid you..Now you see,I'm been so selfish to think about me but not you..

She started to talk nonsenses.

Veesha : Then,why you need waste your time and energy by spend for me? Now I already know right..It's okay to find another girl.. My memories shouldn't haunt you later on..It will be easy for you to Get married to a lucky charm girl and live with her happily..You should get married,Ajay..Think about it!

He look away. He become quiet. She just get off from bed then leave the room.

Time passed by..Already night..

The bed lamp was switched on by Veesha. She saw Ajay was sat on bed. He looks so quiet like the quiet lion before it's roar. He holding a glass but not fill with water because it's already drank by him. She stared at the floor and walk to him.

Veesha : Keep your anger aside..Come and eat..It's already late..

He remained silent and still staring at the floor. She touch his shoulder but he shrugged angrily. He seems resentful.

Veesha : Ajay..

The glass he was holding exploded into pieces. His hand started to bleed. She wided her eyes shockily.

Veesha : AJAY!!

She tear her saree pallu and wrap his hand with it then tie it. He pulled hand away from her but the tie was still on his hand.

Veesha : Stop hurting yourself!!

Ajay : This is nothing when You hurted me ,Veesha! Don't you realise that?!

He yelled. Tears welled up on her eyes already after he shouted at her. She move back and walk out then call for servant to clean the broken pieces of glass. While the servants cleaning up it,Veesha took advantage of it to put bandage on Ajay's hand. After they clean up the room,Veesha asked the servants to leave the house early so she can have privacy with her husband to talk about the issue now. Veesha tried to hold Ajay's hand but he pull back his hand from her. He's not happy with her statement.

Veesha : Ajay..What for you getting angry now? What I talk was fact!

Ajay : Fact?! ****ing foolish fact ever!!

Veesha : Stop that!

Ajay : QUIET!

He shouted at her.

Ajay : How dare you talk to me about second marriage? Huh?! Are you stupid or what?

Veesha : What is wrong with that,Ajay?!