PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87

Hari : Stop it,Ajay..

Ajay : Hari..I don't want to humilated your sister..There is nothing to be humilated too because I treat her like my own sister too..

Aarthi wide her eyes.

Ajay : You guys know how the way she see me but don't know how the way I see her..I told her,she's like my sister.. Not more than that! But she told me let's be friends,I agreed..but now she acted so abnormal..She came to my office place and argued with my security officers before they allowed her inside then enter my office room just like a wet markets..The worst was yesterday..

He took a breathe.

Ajay : She said she want me..What does this mean? She knew I'm a married man but why she still need to be act like this..Until stab me? There is something wrong with her..I can sensed it..We have to do something to solve it..I don't want any problem with her..I want everyone to be peaceful..I know my elder sister living in your house..I'm ready to forgive Renuka but only if you all willing to help her out from this problem..Yosiche paarege.. He roll his eyes.

They all went out except for Veesha and Anjana after Ajay said that. Ajay glared at Aarthi as much as he boiled inside. After While Ajay's parents talked to Hari and Aarthi at downstair. Anjana went to Ajay and talked.

Ajay : You should stay at home ah?

Anjana : Nee en thambi da..You are important to me too..

They have some talks for short time then Anjana leave but Veesha remain stand there while staring at Ajay like still in shocked.

Ajay : Close the door,Veesha..I feel sleepy..

She closed the door then looked at Ajay. Ajay looked at his shirt which get nasty by Aarthi with her tears. He don't liked that lady anymore when he knew that lady is a witch who planned with Renuka to trapped him too but she acted like nothing is her fault and doing such a drama infront of everyone now.  Veesha chuckle🤭 at Ajay who making digusting face while looking his shirt on his arm.🤢 She understood him by looking at his reaction. He turned to Veesha 😒when he heard her laugh.

Ajay : What so funny here? It's sticky! Stop laughing at me..Help me to change it,Veesha..

He said it like begging her.😓 She stif a laugh.😂 She help him to get to lying on bed after change his shirt. He looked at her as she gazed at him too.

Ajay : What? Why you looking at me like that?

He get up again. She went closer to him.

Veesha : Is Renuka really-

She whispered to him.

Ajay : Ipo yen nee methuva pessere?

He whispered to her in same tone as her. She gasped.

Veesha : Is Renuka really have the-..the..

Ajay : Who knows? Maybe irukelam..Athan apdi sonne..

Veesha : But pavam,Ajay..She's girl..

Ajay : Apo naa? Look at me..

He raised his eyebrow.

Ajay : Girl or boy..These kind of people need treatment..I'm not putting her down but maybe she really need to a doctor..and also If I withdraw the case ,I'll make sure everything go right and smooth..

Veesha : Oh.Then,.You see her as sister?

Ajay : Yeah..

Veesha : You never told me this ?

Ajay : You never asked me this?

He followed her voice tone again.

Veesha : Kethu irutha mathum sollirepiya?