💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150

252 8 2
By anirudhpianist

PART 148

He make her face him and pulled her into embrace tightly. She hugged him too and her arms around his neck. She wondering why Ajay being huggies today. She rub his back neck and hair.

Veesha : Ajay? Why you are so exciting?(doubtily)

Ajay : I have something good to tell you..

He say it to her ear while hugging. He loosen the hug to see her face but his arms still holding her completely.

Veesha : Increasement of profit?

Ajay : No..

Veesha : You got any new project?

He shake his head as "No".

Veesha : Any new investment?

He smirked and shake his head(left and right) as "No" while rub his nose on hers.

Veesha : Then,tell me what is it?

She whisper it while raise her eyebrows and wide her eyes with curious. He frowning but his lips smirking.

Ajay : Uhhhhmmmm...

He raised one of his eyebrow. He decided to not to tell her now.

Ajay : You are beautiful..

She roll her eyes with a smile and pushed him away. She thought he just simply playing with her. He stif a laugh.

Ajay : Hey..

Veesha : Time keep on running but You are playing with me..(low tone)

He smirked then cupped her face with two palms to smooch and she didn't stop him. He peck her forehead then stick his forehead on hers. When the smooching begin but ends in few seconds as the couple heard Shoba coming. Ajay let go Veesha and get back to the grinder,Veesha continue her work. He filter the juice into a glass then walked to the sink to wash his hands. He turned if his mother looking. Shoba open the fridge to take something. He tip toe to behind his wife again then poke left her hip. Veesha looked her left but Ajay pat her right shoulder for attention.Now,she turned to her right side. He peck a kiss on her lips quick one.

Shoba close the fridge and look at the couple. She can't see what they did because Ajay stand behind Veesha but some intimate between them, she can tell that. Her stomach burns when seeing Ajay close to Veesha. Ajay grab his glass and walked away. Veesha wondering why Ajay being so happy and he seems so joy,also playful today. Shoba looked at Ajay who just leave the kitchen. She already notice the couple being so affectionly. They are fondness to each other. Moreover,Ajay really seems adoration towards Veesha.She look at Veesha who quietly doing her work.

.*.*.*.*.

Veesha come out from bathroom after shower.She already in sarees and wiping her hair with towel.She stand infront mirror.Ajay step into the room.She already notice him by seeing his image on the mirror.He locked the door then sneak behind Veesha.He move her hair one side and hold her from behind.He peck her shoulder.She turned to him.He rub his face against her then nuzzle her neck.She pushed him away with shy.He smirked and planted his hands on his hips while staring at her.She throw her towel on him playfully.He catch the towel anyway and put on the chair then grasp her wrist to hold again her.He whirling her to himself.She smile when he holds her.

Veesha :Since,you came from work..You being so playful with me..

Ajay :Because I'm very happy today..

Veesha :I'm happy that you are happy but what's the reason? Do you want to share it with me?

Ajay :Of course!(2X) I will! It's about us..

Veesha :Sollu..

Ajay :Okay..It's-..

He smirked.

Ajay :Actually,I hid this from you..

Veesha :What?(frowned)

Ajay :Since I was not satified with the doctor statement..I searched for another doctor..

Veesha :Operation konjam naal'le vechethu nee yen vere doctor tehdhi poo'ne?(worried)

He cupped her face.

Ajay :Stop worrying,ma..It's all for you..For us..I take your medical report from them..Today,I met the new doctor..He have seen alot patients with body condition weaker than you but he did the operation for them and they were cured and living happily and health with their family now..Unake ethuvum aagathe sonnare..Nee kandipa 100% cure agereve..He just said what I said..He seems more confident..

Veesha seems confused,her glance went down.

Ajay :Look,Honey..

She looked at him.

Ajay :The reason why I did this for you..I just can't let anyone to do the operation just because they are doctor..The doctor should be confident on what they doing..This new doctor seems very hopeful and so sure about it.. Nee enake venu..Nambe rendu perum serthu valanam..Athan epdi panne..

She nodded her head.

Ajay : So,nallike..Nambe rendu perum inthe doctor're paake porum..Hmm?(smiling)

He asked her in nice way while smiling.She nodded agreed and smiled too.

Ajay : Check up nalliki..Ella normal'na, Nambe inthe doctor're okay panelam..

Veesha : po first doctor?🤔

Ajay : Athe "Operation Fee" kudhuthu settle pannerelam..😉

He winked😉,She chuckled.🤭As he joined the laughter with her,she hugged and he embraced her too happily.

.*.*.*.*.

Veesha spraying the water on her flower in her mini garden.Deva swing on the swing set.Ajay holding the swing chain but glancing at Veesha😏instead of move the chain to swing the swing set.

Deva : Athuge,Mama..🙄Unjal nagereve ille..Epo paare attai'ye paathuthu irukigge..

Veesha chuckle for Deva's words.🤭 Ajay gazed at Deva.😒

Ajay : Terthele..Apo chummah iruda..

Deva : Ipo mathum neega inthe unjal athule..Rathiri naa un room vanthe thuguven..

Ajay wided his eyes.

Ajay : Uyir're vangeran..😑(mumbling)

Ajay move the swing chain nicely for Deva. Veesha burst into laugh.😂

Deva : Yayyy!!😄(enjoying the swing)

After sometimes,..

Anjana : Deva..Mani ache..Vanthe kuli!

Deva : Vantheten,Ma!

Deva jump off the swing set then run inside. Ajay palmed his chest.😌

Ajay : Apadha!(relief)🌬

Veesha smiled.

Veesha : I'm done..Let's go inside..

He hold the swing set chain like hugging it.

Ajay : Chuumm!!😚😘

He give her flying kiss.😘 She blushed but then her reaction changed when she look away. Ajay's mother pointing the door jamps to one of the servants but then she stared at the couple outside.

Veesha : Honey,Amma is looking at us..Stop that..

She whispered to Ajay.

Ajay : She already saw us kissing in the kitchen,Veesha..Chill,Dear..This is just a flying kiss..

He whispered it cooly.😌

Veesha : What?!😰

Veesha's mindvoice : She mumbled about at terrace yesterday..What she gonna do for today scene?

Ajay : Then,how they know we are happy or not..Calm down..😉

Ajay grinned.😁Veesha palmed her forehead.🤦🏻‍♀️

Next day,..

Ajay & Veesha coming out from hospital then get into car. He driving the car smoothly. They were talking and giggling together. They seems very happy after they see the doctor. It show the positive side. In middle of journey,Ajay hold Veesha's hand and kiss it. She blushed and smiled. He hold her hand together.

Ajay stop the car at restaurent to eat. He know Veesha must be starving even his stomach was making sound like whale.🐳 As they went inside the restaurent. Ajay and Veesha get a table. After they order for the meal,while waiting. Ajay who can't wait to tell about this to his family especially to Archana who really worried about Veesha as him.

Ajay : Veesha..One second..

Veesha : Hmm..

Ajay got up and walked to the receiption counter.

Ajay : Excuse me..Can I make a call?

Cashier at counter : Sure,Sir.. Ajay grab the telephone and dial the number.

Ajay : Hey,Achu!

Archana : Sollu da!

Ajay narrated what doctor told them. Archana was glad to hear that. He take peep of his wife. She was looking at him.

Ajay : Okay,Achu..Your friend(Veesha) looking at me now..Bye..

Archana : Okay..Okay..Bye..😂

As Ajay walked to the table and sit.

Veesha : Yaare?

Ajay : Achu'ke call panni sonne..

Veesha : Ohhh..Ena sonna?

Ajay : What else? She's very happy..Vithuke pooye pessuvum but before that we need food..😉

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

As they reach home,Ajay shared about Veesha's medical report. It was all clear on positive side as Ajay said. Veesha remain quiet and smiling😊 while Archana hug her slightly with happiness.😁 Ajay's father and Anjana were asking about Veesha's operation detail ;time,date. Ajay's mother faking her smile to them.

Next day.. At night,..

Veesha was on her bed and reading her novel quietly while leaning on headboard. Ajay jump on the bed and laid back happily front Veesha. She gazed at him.😒

Veesha : Picch!

She look back to her novel. He smirked and touch her pinky toe. She pull her legs to herself then cover it with her saree and reading the novel.

Ajay : Yen ipo kovam'ma iruke?

She remain quiet. Her novel grab by him and put aside.

Ajay : Come on ya..What happened now?

Veesha : Operation day vare poothe..

PART 149

Ajay : Come on ya..What happened now?

Veesha : Operation day vare poothe..Apo nee ena pannenam..

Ajay : Naa operation pandre doctor illaye..🙄

Veesha : Joke ah? You should stay beside me and encourage me..Athe panname office'le poo'ye okathekere..I'm not saying you have stay with me the whole day but You didn't told me that you will be late..I was waited for you like mad,you know..Loosu mathiri wait pannithurethe..Call panne answer panneve ille..Neeyum call'le pannele..

She crossed her arms and look away,sulked.

Ajay : Cheri ma..

He cupped her face but she push his hand away.

Ajay : Picch! Ipo ena..Athan vantheten'le..Office'le oru chinna prachanai..

Veesha : What happened?

Ajay : It's all settled already..Leave it..I'm not here to talk about it..It's just you and me now..Let's talk about us.

She gazed.😒He lie on her lap.

*Morning..

Ajay's mother(Shoba) who just woke up then open her room door gently while yawning to make coffee but then she close back the door and open it with a very little gap to stalk. She do that when she saw Veesha come our from Ajay's room. Look like Veesha already woke up and freshen up too. Ajay come out there. He looks fresh too but he was in trouser and singlet. He grip her wrist and pulled her to him. He hug Veesha and join his forehead on hers. It's made Veesha to smile. She broke the hug and tell him she wants to cook but he asked her to do it later and it was too early to cook when nobody is awake except for them. He can't get close to his wife anyway when people are around. He grab her waist to pull her inside his room then door was closed. Shoba who close her room door too and seems intolerable.

.*.*.*.*.

Ajay : Bye,Pa..Bye,Ma..

He bid his parents before he leave for his office but it's come to his wife. Ajay peck Veesha's cheek as bid kiss.

Ajay : See ya..(whispered)

He rushed out quick before his wife could turn or say something. Veesha just smile and look at Ajay who get into his car then start to move. She continue arranging and decorate the bowl of water with flowers at the entrances happily. Shoba stared at Veesha and stand behind her while crossing her arms.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Veesha come to Archana's room.

Veesha : Achu..

Archana : Hmm?

Veesha : Could please do one favour for me?

Archana : Ena kelvi ithe..Solle..Ena seiyenam..

Veesha : Call your brother now..

Archana : Nee panne vendiyathe thane..

Veesha : Nevermind..

She about to leave but Archana stop her.

Archana : What happened,Veesha? Why you are one kind?

Veesha : Nothing..I just want to know where is he..

Archana : Okay..Okay..Will do..Don't worry..

When Archana come back,..

Archana : Call panne..But Ajay office'le ille..Ethavathu meeting pooyerepan..

Veesha : Ohhh..Okay..

Archana : Ena achi unake? Yen oru maari iruke?

Veesha : Onum ille,Achu..

Archana : I think you need to rest..

Veesha nodded and go to her room. Something make Veesha upset and it none of than her mother in law;Shoba. Reason why Veesha asked Archana to make a call to Ajay's office was Shoba will find out if Veesha make a call to Ajay. The person who can make her forget about this and bring smile on her face is Ajay by he's not in office now if he do,sure she will be going there to meet him. The thing is she don't know where is he now. She need him badly. It's made her to cried.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay was home after his office time. He found his father was at the set table at outside ,reading newspaper but then Aarthi come out from the house at main entrance. As Ajay and Aarthi meet each other. She look at Ajay's father then tell him that she leaving and all he replied was Okay. She look back at Ajay and smug then leave. Ajay just ignored her and go to him and grab his hand's then put a golden watch on his father's hand. He just walk away after he did that. Ajay's father frowned at the watch on his hand then look at his son. He shrugged and continue reading the newspaper.

Ajay : Maa!!

He go to his mother then put thick two gold bangles into her hands. He walked away before his mother could react.

Ajay's mother : Ajay..

He smirked but he walked to his elder sister Anjana in living room then sit beside her. He put gold bangles into Anjana's hand then show her a pair of earring in a small box. Harini;his niece curiously looked at her mother's giftes. Ajay called out Harini and put a gold chain with "Om" symbol pendant on her neck.

Deva : Mama.. Apo enake?🙄

Ajay pulled Deva to him and put a gold chain same as Harini's on Deva's neck. Deva drop his jaw.😲 Ajay become Santa Clause of their house in sudden. When he didn't see his wife at living room and kitchen,he went to upstair. There he saw Veesha with Archana. The girls were chit chatting.

Ajay : Sha..Inga irukiya..Enga'lam tedherethe une?

Veesha just smiled after see Ajay. She didn't get up or try to move from the place to reach Ajay. Ajay's glance went to his sister who gazing🤨 at him too while crossing her arms. He took something from his coat inside pocket then give it to Archana. She frowned and take it. She drop her jaw,wided her eyes with surprisily after she open the box. It was golden necklace with earring. She rushed to Ajay and hugged him.

Archana : Thanks,Da!! I'm really surprised!! It's awesome!

Ajay smirked. She broke the hug.

Archana : Wait a minute..Yen thidheren nee enake gift pandre? Etheke inthe ais'u?

Ajay roll his eyes.

Ajay : Pudikelena..Kudhe..Dustbin'le poothuren..

He grab it from Archana but she take it back.

Archana : Dei! Kudhu da!!

She show it to Veesha.

Veesha : Wow..It's Beautiful..

Archana take it back and she was busy with her gift. He look back at his wife.

Ajay : Ena pandre?(asked Veesha,puzzled)

Veesha : Pessithu irukom..

Ajay : Ohh..

He look at his sister who trying to put the necklace on her neck after wore the pair of earring but then she walked to Veesha for help. He look at Veesha again who put the necklace gift for Archana.

Ajay : Naanu un'kudhe pessenam,Veesha..

Veesha looked at Ajay.

Veesha : Achu'keteh pessithu varen,Ajay..

He was upset with her replied. He expect Veesha to come with him but she refused.

Archana : Hey..Poo,Veesha..Pavam aluve poran..😂

Ajay : Picch!

He glared at Archana who making fun of Ajay. He sighed.

Ajay : Okay then..I go and take shower..Room'bele wait panne..

Veesha : Hmm..

He turned to leave but then he stop. Before he leave,he come inside the room. He take another box and open it. It was golden bracelet. He grab Veesha's hand gently and put it on her wrist. She looked at him who seriously put on the bracelet. He looked at her but her glance went to her hand. He let go her hand gently and leave quietly after he done it. She watched him went to their bedroom then look back the bracelet. The bracelet theme was hearts. One of the heart/Love was written Veesha Ajay. How sweet is that.

Archana : WOW!

Archana was surprised after see Veesha's bracelet. She come know how romantic her brother is.

Archana : Workout agethe..

She hugged Veesha while teasing her friend. Veesha stif a laugh but her face become dull again.

.*.*.*.*.

He went to his room then freshen up himself. As he come out from washroom,he found no one in his room. He thought Veesha to be back to his room because the girls had enough time for chit chatting while he was in shower but this Veesha didn't come to his room. After he dress up,he went to downstair after get to know the girls were not in Archana's room. He feel relief after he see his wife smiling to him while hold the bowl of the curry to dining table. As he come to her after she place the bowl on the table,he take another step closer to Veesha but she step away from him. He stop it when he sensed something isn't right.

Veesha : Have your lunch,Ajay..

Ajay : Uhhmm..

She turned to walk away. This wasn't the way they talked. They have a really good bonding,not in this formal way.

Ajay : Neeyum vanthe sapdhe,Veesha..

Veesha : Paravale..Naa aprom sapdheren..

Ajay : You should take medicine on time..(serious tone)

Veesha : Ok..

She said it after a moment then walk away. As the dining table fill up with his family members,Veesha sit three chairs away from Ajay. She's the one who come late to the dining table and she's the one who leave earlier too. She seems like no appetite. When she got up to wash her hand,Ajay notice that.

PART 150

Early evening..

Ajay come outside to the mini garden. He stared at Veesha who quietly spraying the water flowers one by one. She seems so dull.😔 He sighed and walk to her behind. He touched her arm and called her.

Ajay : Veesha..

She shruged and shivered then turned to him,shockily as she drop the spray bottle too.😨 She look at him so jumpy.😰

Ajay : Hey..What happened? It's just me..Calm down,Veesha..

She look around the gazed at him.

Ajay : Why you looks so anxious,Ma?

Veesha : Nothing,Ajay..Nothing..

As she look at the floor and see the spray bottle. She pick up it quickly before Ajay did then placed it aside. She take a quick walk to inside. He turned and gazed at his wife who rushed into the house. Her anklets sound make alot of sound as she her walk speed up. He frowned at her then look away.

At night,..

Ajay come to Archana's room leave his work half way. He knock the door instead of unlocked the the door with key. Archana open the door with sleepy eyes.

Archana : Enada? Inthe nera'thule..

She scratching her hair and gazed at him.😴😒

Ajay : Veesha've kupedhe..(low tone)

Veesha look inside then gazed back to Ajay.

Archana : She's sleeping..

She open the door widely and show it to him.

Archana : I told her to go back to your room but she refused..Sandai'ya?

Ajay : Athe ella onum ille..

Ajay step inside the room then go to Veesha who is really sleeping on bed beside Deva(nephew).

Ajay : Veesha.

He called her first.

Ajay : Ma..

He shook alittle Veesha's shoulder gently to wake up her but she still sleeping.

Archana : She took the medicine early the night one..Athan ipdi thugera polle..

Ajay : Picch!

He sighed and carry his wife to his room. Archana look at them and smile at her brother who really yearning towards his wife. He asked his sister to lock the door after he leave. When he got into his room,he let Veesha on their bed. He locked the door of his room and come back to their bed then let the blanket on her & leave the bed.

In middle of night,Veesha roll other side then open her eyes in sleep. She close it back but then she open her eyes again. She realise she is in Ajay's room. She got up and sit,shockily. She see Ajay there busy with his work but he look up at her once she got up and sit on bed.

Ajay : Veesha,you awake?

Ajay stood up from the stylish sofa who actually doing his work there. He walked to her. He move the canopy net away and come inside. She frowning at him.

Ajay : You alright?

He cupped her face.

Veesha : I'm fine,Ajay..

She remove his hand from her. He understood.

Ajay : Headache ah?

She shake her head "No".

Ajay : Today,you never talk to me properly..You didn't eat properly..You slept in Archana's room..If You have a problem..Tell me than doing these kind of things..

She look down.

Ajay : Thala valikitha? Ille any other problem?

She shake her head left and right as "No".

Ajay : You having menstruation?

She tilt up her head and gazed at him then sighed.

Veesha : No..

She tilt down her face ans staring at the bed sheet.

Ajay : Apo yen? Yen ipdi iruke? Unake ena achi? Seriya kudhe en'keteh pessale..Naa pessa vantha..Nee thalli pore?

He stared at her sometimes as she was quiet.

Ajay : Pudikele'na sollu..Naa une keteh vare maten..

She look at him,upsetly.

Veesha : Picch!

He roll his eyes.

Veesha : Ithe maari ella pessathe..

Ajay : Then,what happened to you yesterday?

Veesha : Where you went after office yesterday?

Ajay grab her wrist and show the golden bracelet which he gifted her.

Ajay : Ithekage veliye poo'ne..

Veesha : What is the reason?

Ajay : Gift pandretheke reason venuma,Veesha..Our company got profit than we expected and it's bring to a new level..Santoshshama iruthen..I just wanted to shared it with all of my family members..Athan gift panne..Ithe thappa?

She smile and shake her head "No".

Ajay : Then,tell me why you avoid me yesterday?

Veesha : Athe onum ille,Ajay..

Ajay : Onum ille'ne sollathe..Oru hug ille..Kiss ille..You know how much I was excited to share my happiness with you but you dumb me..

She glance at him and look down.

Ajay : Oi..(low tone)

He look at her carefully.

Ajay : Ipo kudhe oru hug kudhe'ke thonale unake?

She exhaled through mouth then gazed at him.

Veesha : Can we reduce-

She stop then corrected her sentence.

Veesha : Can we stop what we are doing?

He frowning.

Ajay : Do what?(puzzled)

Veesha : Whatever we doing together..Hug and kiss..

He got what she try to tell.

Ajay : We kissed everyday,Veesha..How could we stop?

Veesha : We kissed everytime we see each other in a day..

Ajay : Yeah..So,What's wrong with that? We are married..Just tell me if you don't like me kissing you,I won't..

Veesha : Ajay..(convince)

He interupted her.

Ajay : If you think all I want is lust from you..I could turn a just kiss to *** but I didn't..From the day we married until now,do I ever take off your saree and do *** with you?

Veesha : Ajay..Calm down first..I didn't say that..

He show his palm to her.

Ajay : Pothum! Ipo ena naa un'keteh vare kudhathe..Athane? Inimey vare maten..

He sighed and he move away from her and about to get up. She hold his hands.

Veesha : No..I didn't mean that..Why you being so upset and angry now? Don't be..Please..

He pulled his hands from her.

Ajay : I just hug and kiss you because I could feel your present with me..I hold you into my arms because I know you are there for me and I'm here for you..Kissing you is most precious for me because it's stop the time..Enake athe pudichereke..Athan une kiss pandren..I don't feel wrong in that..unless if I kissed you when you really don't want me too..You know not in the mood..Remember the first time I wanted to kiss you in that balcony..I didn't force you right after you pushed me away..Do I really need to tell how good am I? I'm not dying for lust,Veesha!!

Veesha sighed.

Veesha : Ajay..Could just listen to me first!! Naa apdi sollale..Stop explode to me now..

Ajay : You listen to me..I know..But whenever I wanted to kiss you,you was fine with it and happy too..Even in office room,we were happy right..You were enjoying too..

He frowned.

Ajay : But not today..It's okay..I'm not gonna come to you again until you ask it for..Not because I'm angry or what..It's because I understand you and I respect you..From now,I will mind my limits..

She frowned.

Veesha : Ajay..Can you stop it..Stop jump into conclusion..Can?!

She gasped.

Veesha : For me,It's a graceful thing that you accepted me as your wife..Why I want to stop you,Ajay? Do you ever think about it? I'm telling you that just stop Hug and kiss me infront of other people..

Ajay : You should tell me why..I'm not saint to find out it and read your mind..Sometimes,I can't even read your mind because of your weird behaver..

Veesha : How we can be happy when people around us are not?

She look down after say it. She sounds like she going to cry. He look at her suspiciously.

Ajay : Someone has said something to you? Am I right?🤨

He raised one of his eyerbrow. She was quiet. She could't tell him that it was his mother. She was scared that Her Relationship with Ajay and friendship with Archana will be cut out or it may turn upside down the relationship between with their mother and them if Veesha reveal it. She know how it's feel like. It will be worst when he come to know that his own mother and of course,She don't want him to fight with his mother again. Once he shouted at his mother because Veesha.

Ajay : Just tell me,Veesha..Yaaravathu ithe paathi ethavathu sonnagele?(stern tone)

All she did was she hugged him and cried on his chest. His angry faded and he melted. He embrace her too after heard her crying. He rub her upper back to convince her.

Ajay : Veesha..Why you are crying now?

She broke the hug and wipe away her tears.

Veesha : I never do anything to seduce you or something right?

She look at him with crying face.

Veesha I just want to be your only good wife..I always want you to fall in love with me But it's not happening so it's okay..I will wait for you..

Ajay : Hey..Athekum ithekum ena samantham?

She took a breathe in.

Veesha : Even you are not in love with me..You are not staying with me just for my body..I knew it.. You care about me,Ajay..Protect me as much as you can..You always do your very best for me..Respect me..More than that,you always make me happy..These are what I want from you and you gave me these too..

Ajay : Veesha..

He hold her shoulder gently to calm down her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

202K 8.1K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
228K 17.7K 53
[Arranged Marriage Series-3] It is their first marriage. Can they be each other's second love? Saira is both the princess of her house and a highly r...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
974K 76.9K 38
• INDIAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE • ˜"*°•.˜"*° •°*"˜.•°*"˜ "You're my peace within all the Chaos of my life" ...